Magic Step Counter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned her over and sat her up. He was hard again.

Madison saw his cock pointed at her inches from her face. "My god, how did you recover so fast?" Madison asked. She thought about kissing it.

"You're a beautiful woman with a fine ass. Don't you think you should give me a blowjob now?"

"I...I...don't even do that for my husband," she said while staring at his cock. She unconsciously licked her lips wanting to take him in her mouth.

"I'm not your husband. Won't he be pleased with what you've learned today?" He stepped closer with his cock in his hand. "You want to suck it," he stated as if he could read her mind, and he was right. She did want to suck him off and taste his cum as he filled her mouth. She'd always been afraid of giving head, but she wasn't today.

She hesitated for a moment then leaned forward and licked his shaft. It tasted like both of them. That made her wild with lust. She grabbed his base and took him into her mouth.

"Oh, that feels wonderful," Joe said. "You're a natural."

That pleased her. The more she did to him, the more she wanted to do. She gagged when she took him down too far.

"Gagging is all in your head. You can push past it," he said. "Like when you think you can't run another step."

She took him deeper. She felt the place she gagged before, but Joe was right. She could ignore it and take him much deeper. It made her happy to hear him moan as she felt his cock hit her throat, over and over.

"It feels so good when you take me deep."

His words made her happy. The feeling of his cock touching her throat, made her want to take him even deeper. She craved the feeling of him sliding into her throat; her nose pressing against his skin.

Joe moaned as she forced his head into her throat. "You're giving me such a great blowjob; I'm going to come any second. You'll feel wonderful when my cum slides down your throat and fills your mouth."

She knew he was right and took him deep into her throat. He erupted in her. Some of his cum went straight down, the rest filled her mouth.

He groaned and it felt wonderful to please him. She savored the taste of his cum in her mouth before she swallowed it and tried to suck more out of him. Why had she been afraid before? His cum tasted wonderful. When he pulled out, she felt empty.

Joe was hard again. She lay back on the bed wanting more. He pulled her toward the edge and lifted her legs onto his shoulders. She cried out with surprise and pleasure when he plunged back into her. Joe loved this position because he got such a good look at her. He loved seeing her cute face twisted in ecstasy. Her firm tits bounced as he pounded into her soaked pussy.

"Finger your clit, I know you want to." How did he know what she wanted? But again, he was right. She pushed her fingers on her clit, and she jumped as the pleasure pulsed through her.

"That feels good, doesn't it?" Joe asked. She nodded, biting her lower lip. He continued battering her pussy and kept time with her hand as she rubbed her clit faster and faster. Her breasts moved with the rhythm of his strokes. Her orgasm surprised her, and she screamed. Joe unloaded once again into her pussy."

Joe looked outside and it was getting dark. Madison's husband would be worried and looking for her soon. He lowered her legs and kissed her. She grabbed at him wanting more.

As much as he wanted to fuck her again, he got up and said, "You need to clean up and go home. Your husband will worry about you. If he gives you trouble about being late, pull down his pants and show him what you learned about blowjobs. You should do that anyway just because he's your husband. You are so sexy, and you can make him very happy." She giggled and went into the bathroom.

When she came out, she asked, "When can I see you again?"

"By tomorrow, I'll just be like a distant memory to you. You need to go now." He gave her a big kiss.

As much as he'd enjoyed fucking this cute woman, he felt a little bad for screwing a guy's wife. Maybe she'd start giving him blowjobs now. That would make it worthwhile.

After she left, he thought about their sex. Not only did the step counter make her insatiably horny, but he also verbally nudged her to do things. Things that she normally didn't do. Like the blowjob. He convinced her that she wanted to suck his cock and that she could overcome her gag reflex. Joe wasn't controlling her. He merely suggested that she do what she already wanted to. It was far better than total control. That would be boring.

Joe wondered if his suggestion to give her husband a blowjob would make her want to do it. She was certainly still horny. If he saw her again, he'd ask.

Another handy piece of information.

+++++

The next morning, it was time to test Hazel again. She didn't want to go out with him a day ago when he just had the step counter on him. Today he was going to get her to hold it and then ask her out.

"Morning, Hazel."

"Morning, Joe."

He started fiddling with the step counter and polishing it.

"What is that?" she asked.

"It's an old-fashioned step counter. Here, take a look," he said and placed it in her hand. She stopped and stared at it with that dazed look until he took it from her.

She shook her head and said, "It's beautiful."

"I bought it broken and fixed it."

"You know a couple of days ago you asked me out?" Hazel said.

"Yeah. You didn't seem too interested."

"No, that wasn't it," she said emphatically. "I just had things on my mind. I'd love to go out with you." She rubbed his arm.

"How about tonight?" he asked.

"Great!"

"I can pick you up at about 7:00. Where do you live?"

"Don't you know? I live with Luna."

Joe thought, "A chance for another test."

+++++

When Joe got to their house, Luna answered the door and was surprised to see him.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

Hazel popped her head out and said, "We're going out." Luna looked back and forth at the two of them.

"I don't think you two should go out together."

"Why?" Hazel asked.

"Because I saw him first and we've...been together."

"That doesn't make any difference and he didn't ask you out. Are you jealous?"

Joe thought it was time for his test. At worst, He'd leave with Hazel and go to his house.

Joe said, "Luna, it's OK. You can join us if you want." He held her hand, touching the step counter to the back of it. Her eyes glazed over while the step counter was in contact with her skin, and she snapped back when he released her hand.

She shook her head, then said, "That would be fun."

Just the touch of the step counter recharged her lust.

"Great. Lucky me. I have a date with two gorgeous women. What would you ladies like to do?" Joe asked.

"We can cook for you," Luna said as she squeezed his butt. "We'll need to change first." They disappeared into their rooms.

Joe had never had a threesome, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity. He had two gorgeous women who wanted him. Now, he needed them to be comfortable with each other. He had no idea if they had any experience with another woman but wanted to find out.

After about a minute, Hazel peeked out of her room and whispered, "Come in and help me pick something out to wear." Joe went into her room and found her naked. She held out a dress on her right side and her left side and asked, "Which do you like the best."

Joe said, "I like the one in the middle best." Hazel giggled and shook her tits.

"We couldn't go out like this."

"Remember, we're staying in."

She dropped the dresses, walked up to Joe, and kissed him. Her naked tits pressed against him. Luna opened the door dressed in that same silk robe and said, "What's going on in here?"

"Joe was helping me pick out an outfit. He picked this one." She motioned the length of her body.

Luna said, "Should I wear the same thing, Joe?"

"You'd be like twins," he replied.

Luna opened her robe, let it fall to the floor, and stood by Hazel.

"Perfect," Joe said. "Why don't you two kiss?"

They both blushed and stiffened. Joe was afraid he had gone too far too fast.

"I can't do that; I've never kissed a woman before," Luna said.

"I haven't either," Hazel said.

"You are both fabulous kissers. I think you'd like it, but if you don't want to try, I understand." He put on a look of disappointment.

Hazel looked at Luna and said, "Should we try it, for Joe?"

They gave each other a peck on the lips and giggled. Joe walked between them and said, "No, like this." He kissed Hazel and their tongues played together. Then he turned to Luna and kissed her. She tried to outdo Hazel.

He urged the two women together with his hands and their open lips touched. It was a real kiss and they kissed again. Their arms wrapped around each other, pressing their naked bodies together and purring. As Joe watched them, he wondered if they'd wanted to do that for a long time.

While they stared into each other's eyes, Hazel said, "You have too many clothes on, Joe." They kissed until Joe was naked. He kissed them both, then suggested that they retire to a bed. Since Hazel's was the closest, they went to that one. He lay on one side of Hazel and Luna was on the other. Joe kissed her nipple. "Your nipples are delicious, Hazel. Why don't you try the other one Luna?"

There was no hesitation now. It seemed to Luna like the natural thing to do. She had the same body parts, so she knew what felt good to a woman. She licked, sucked, and tongued Hazel's nipples. Joe stopped and stared. Watching Luna and Hazel together fascinated Joe. He'd never seen two women together.

As Hazel lay there moaning, Joe moved up to her mouth and offered her his cock. She inhaled it as Luna played with both her nipples. Hazel was constantly moaning as she sucked him and held his balls.

"Oh god, Hazel. That feels incredible," Joe said.

Joe had never felt a woman's mouth vibrate on him like that and was trying to keep himself from coming too soon. Luna licked Hazel's nipple like it was her favorite sweet and then she slipped her hand between Hazel's legs and rubbed along her slit. Hazel spread her legs and was moaning and sucking him in and out of her mouth faster as the sensation increased between her legs.

Luna watched with fascination as Joe's cock disappeared into Hazel's mouth. Joe couldn't hold out any longer and shot his first load into Hazel. He reached down and held Luna's hand on Hazel's pussy. She pushed three fingers into her opening and Joe moved down to lick her clit. Hazel held Luna's head to her tit and pumped her hips at the hand and mouth working on her pussy. All that stimulation was too much for her. She couldn't tell whose hand and mouth were touching her where and didn't care. Her mind was overcome by all the sensory inputs flooding her body. Hazel's body tensed and stiffened as she was hit by an intense orgasm.

Making Hazel come was almost as good for Luna as it was for Hazel. She whimpered as she felt Hazel come. Now, Luna was on fire. All the licking, sucking, and fingering her friend had a profound effect on her. She flipped onto her back and held her legs up and said, "I need your cock in me, Joe."

He plunged into her wet tight pussy with one leg over each shoulder. He pounded into her like a madman. As Hazel recovered, she kissed Luna on the mouth. Kissing down her body she reached Luna's tits. As she kissed and sucked her nipples, she thought about how much better a woman's nipples felt than a man's. They were bigger and juicier. She loved sucking on them and the reaction from Luna. If she held them in her mouth, the movement of her body caused by Joe's thrusting stretched them. Luna had never felt so much stimulation at once. Hazel rubbed her finger on Luna's clit and Luna's moans got louder and louder. She thought she would pass out from the pleasure. She felt like a rag doll as two people pushed and pulled on her body.

She yelled out, "Yes, oh, yes," as she came. Joe pulled out of her, stroked himself, and came on her tummy and Hazel's hand. Hazel rubbed Joe's cum over Luna's clit fast and hard, and she came again. Hazel picked up more of Joe's cum with her fingers and rubbed it on her own clit.

Joe grabbed Hazel and spread her legs. He shoved his tongue onto her wet pussy and didn't go slow. He knew that Hazel was ready to come again. He went straight for her clit and sucked it hard. She pushed herself into him. Her hands fisted the sheets and her back arched as she came again.

Hazel wanted more of everything. She hadn't had Joe's cock in her, and she craved it. She pulled his face to hers, kissed him, and said, "I want your big cock in me now. Take me hard like you did Luna." She got on her back, scooted to the edge of the bed, and lifted her legs.

Not being one to turn down a beautiful woman's request, Joe stood on the floor and pushed into her. They both gasped at the feeling. For Joe, there was nothing like the feel of a new pussy. He took it slow, he wanted to make this last.

Luna threw her leg over Hazel and kissed Joe as he plowed into her. Hazel felt Luna's pussy on her face and knew what she wanted. She lapped at her pussy like she did it all the time. Luna was moaning loudly from the tongue-lashing Hazel was giving her. Joe could see the surprise and lust on Luna's face. Joe was so excited by the sight that he increased his speed and moaned. Everyone was making noise. Joe filled Hazel with his seed, but the sight of Luna sitting on Hazel's face, made him want to fuck Luna again.

Joe said, "Switch places." Luna lay on her back and raised her legs. Hazel sat on her face and Luna went wild licking Hazel's cum-filled pussy. Joe got between Luna's legs and slid into her. She gasped with pleasure and worked harder on Hazel. Hazel was moaning loudly. Joe held onto Luna's breasts as he thrust into her. He roared as he came deep inside her again.

Everyone was tired, but Joe wanted one more thing. He didn't know when he'd have this opportunity again. Then it struck him, that with the step counter, he could have this whenever he wanted.

He asked the ladies to get on their hands and knees next to each other on the edge of the bed. It was a beautiful sight, two pussies presented for his pleasure. He slid into one for a dozen strokes, and the other for the next dozen. Joe did care which pussy he came in, but the ladies had a different idea. When he was in them, they would make exaggerated noises, and squeeze their pussy muscles, making their pussies tighter, trying to make him fill her. After Joe went back and forth many times, Hazel reached between her legs and tickled his balls. He came in Hazel. Luna was disappointed but licked his cock clean.

Joe was tired and the ladies were exhausted. They got up and squeezed into the shower to clean each other. Certain parts got washed more than others and Joe couldn't help himself. He fucked each of them in the shower while the other help her stand up. When they were done, the ladies could hardly walk. Joe dried them off and they went to Luna's bed. Hazel's bed was a mess of bodily fluids. They cuddled up with Joe in the middle.

As he was drifting off, he felt two hands on his cock. The ladies giggled as they stroked and played with him until he came one last time.

They slept until morning and when they got up, they talked about what a spectacular time they had. They playfully chastised Joe for talking them into touching each other. That was a one-time thing last night for his pleasure. He wished he had a video to show them the pleasure they had together. He thought it might happen again without his influence. With the help of the step counter, he knew it would happen again with him.

Joe left for home and the girls got ready for work.

So just a touch of the step counter worked, and a woman could be recharged by touching it again. All his experiments had worked so far. What would happen if it touched a woman for a long time? He would need to investigate that. Joe never knew that science experiments could be so satisfying.

At home, after he took a shower, he stepped on the scales, and it read 155 lbs. "That's better," he thought.

++++

Over the years, Joe continued to experiment with the step counter and found more about the powers it had. He did research on the web and in the dark recesses of libraries to find any reference to it. Step counters from Russia that looked similar to his could be found on eBay, but he found no references to the model he had. He found a few mentions of magic talismans and amulets, but they were ancient and the history doubtful.

Joe finally gave up on the idea that there had to be a scientific explanation and accepted it as something wonderfully unexplainable. That took nothing away from the pleasure he got using it. He was in bed with a woman at least once every day, sometimes two or three times, for the rest of his life.

He continued to have noise complaints lodged against him. He had special windows installed in his house to dampen the sound. They helped a little.

He never had a woman who regretted the time spent with him and they all looked back on it fondly. He was more careful about finding out if a woman was married. He didn't need that kind of hassle. He enjoyed his life too much for it to be ended by a jealous husband shooting him.

Some women visited him often, but he tried to limit that. He had no intention of getting married, and most women wanted to be in a loving, committed relationship eventually. He was more than happy to give them a night or two of sex but didn't want to interfere with their futures and hoped that they found someone special.

There were more women than he could handle who wanted sex with him. He learned a lot about sex over the years. New positions and techniques that gave women the best experience of their lives. Things that they could teach boyfriends or future husbands to make sure they stayed happy.

Buying that step counter was the best dollar he ever spent.

+++++

Fifty-two years later, Joe died of a heart attack at eighty.

The neighbors who had known him talked while the morticians wheeled him out to the hearse. He was always in great shape. It must have paid off for him because he always had a lady friend over, sometimes more than one, and it sounded like everyone had an amazing time until the early morning. The men envied his success with so many women and wondered how a man his age attracted such young women. The women wondered how good he was in bed to have so many women want him. He must have had incredible stamina to satisfy women all day. When they were alone at home, they imagined what it must have been like with him. One of his neighbors said they heard him with a young woman on his last night on earth. Joe became something of a legend.

+++++

When Joe's body got to the funeral home, a middle-aged woman, Patty, and a kid named Billy just out of mortuary school, worked on his body. They were both amazed at what good shape he was in. They went through his pockets, he had no next of kin, so his effects would go to the state. The teenager pulled something out of his pocket and looked at it.

"What's this," Billy asked.

The woman said, "Why that's one of those old mechanical step counters." The kid just looked at her confused. "It's a gadget that counts the number of steps you take, like a Fitbit. It can't still work."

The kid examined it and caught his finger on a sharp spot. He cleaned his blood off it, and the big hand clicked forward. "Seems to work," he said.

Patty said, "Let me see it." He handed it to her, and she stared at it with a glazed expression on her face. He took it out of her hand.

She shook her head and said, "Why don't you keep it and wear it? You've been gaining a bit of weight. Shoot for 10,000 steps a day."

"OK," he said and put it in his pocket.