Magical Bimbo Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Therese let go of the woman's head, she shuddered in a mix of arousal and revulsion. They had used it a few times, and since it essentially froze the person's mind in place it could be used to prevent any ongoing changes or damage until deprogrammers or therapists could be involved. In the meantime, it left them utterly mindless. Mindless zombies, unable to do anything but obey any command they were given. By anyone.

Therese leaned in and whispered in the policewoman's ear. She moved, clumsily, and climbed off the bed and stood beside it. She looked truly mindless, her face expressionless and her eyes completely empty. There was nobody home. The former officer wasn't aware of anything, and wouldn't remember anything. She was a mindless and helplessly obedient bimbo zombie.

Therese fought her surging arousal. Steve had turned the woman into a crescendo of curves. There wasn't a flat surface or a straight line anywhere. She was just curves, voluptuous, swelling curves, like a living breathing sex goddess. A mindless, obedient sex goddess... who Therese was here to rescue. Not fuck. She yanked her mind firmly back to the present. She'd caused this. She'd fix this.

She told the woman to follow, and led her out of the apartment. She closed and locked the door again, and took them down the stairs. Luckily they didn't meet anyone, and as they emerged on the street Therese allowed herself to relax slightly. There hadn't been any stirrings from above. Steve and his gang still slept. She laughed softly to herself at her coup. They would be so confused, especially when Steve just wouldn't wake up. And her squad mates would be so surprised! All that was left for them was the cleanup.

She called a cab, and sat back in the backseat as they headed back to squad HQ. The policewoman sat beside her, passive and obedient. Therese kept her gaze away from her - it was enough just knowing she was there. Her pussy knew, and burned hot and wet with the knowledge..

When they climbed out of the cab and took the lift back to the HQ floor, she realized the tracking magic was still there. Her breasts were still pulling at her, beckoning her towards Steve. She'd need to remove that, but it wasn't urgent.

This time she just turned off the alarm. Sharon would see it, but shouldn't be alerted by it right now. She considered the wards and thought of doing the same she'd done to Steve's wards. She was getting tired, though, and didn't want to fiddle any more.

Instead, she ordered the bimbo zombie to come up close to her, and let her ward-evading magic expand to cover them both. They waddled through the office, pressed close - too close, since the bimbo's huge round breasts pressed distractingly into her back. Therese managed to keep focus, and got them back to the sleepover rooms without tripping any wards.

Now, finally, she could relax. It was only four-thirty in the morning, and she'd done it. She'd rescued the policewoman, and without a fight. It was a good night's work.

They should go to bed, she thought, and try to sleep. If they could. She wasn't the least bit sleepy - quite the opposite. Her body was tired, but she was horny and alert to the point of being hyper. And she needed to pee. She left the woman standing there and went to the bathroom. As she washed her hands, she saw herself in the mirror. She saw her chest. It looked larger. Compared to the policewoman outside, Therese looked like a flat board, but her breasts were definitely larger than before. Damn, she thought. There's this, there's the bimbo urge, and we need to go capture Steve first thing. Too much going on. Maybe she needed to prioritize this higher.

Despite her fetish, she didn't want to have huge breasts. Steve could probably remove the nipple things, if they forced him, but that might take another day. There was a way to block it for a time, wasn't there? She tried to recall that note he'd left her. What was it - if a man made her cum, that would block the growth for 24 hours. A woman, six hours. Or she could keep herself on the edge, which would make her spectacularly useless in the coming operation. On the other hand...

There was a woman right outside the bathroom. A woman, who happened to be completely under Therese's control, and who was conveniently mind-blanketed and wouldn't remember anything from tonight. So if she, for example, was... told to make Therese cum in order to keep her breasts from growing, nobody would know and nobody would be hurt. Not even the deprogrammers could find out, once the blanket was gone. It was crazy, but tempting. Very tempting.


"I'm sorry," Therese whispered to the bimbofied officer as she led her by the hand into the bedroom. She'd really have to make all this up to the poor woman once she was back to normal. If she ever was - that body would require serious magical work to return to its previous shape.

Therese shook from all the arousal she'd worked up as she stripped naked and lay down on the bed. She opened her legs.

"Rub yourself against my pussy," she ordered her - zombie. The woman complied, mindlessly, lowering herself down on Therese. She was still wearing that pink nightgown. She began rubbing her pussy against Therese's.

Therese moaned loudly. She wanted more, and she'd get more, but this was a perfect start. She stared at the sex goddess above her, and reached up to cup those magnificent tits.

As she did, something slipped out between them. Therese saw it, and just had time to see what it was. The policewoman had been wearing Steve's bimbofying necklace, and it had been almost completely hidden in her massive cleavage.

Now it fell out, down onto Therese, and into her mouth. Therese had time to see it, and understand, but no time to react. The necklace fell into her mouth, and its magic flooded her mind and body. The change was instant. The necklace didn't need to be subtle this time, didn't need to guide or cajole her mind. It just reignited the deep, lingering bimbo urge and the memories from before, bimbofying her instantly.

The re-bimbofied crimefighter giggled and cooed happily as she suckled the thin golden chain, while above her the mind-blanketed policewoman kept rubbing herself against Therese's pussy.


Author's note: thank you for reading! This is the third part of "Magical Bimbo", of a planned five! I hope you enjoyed it - any feedback and all comments are appreciated, whether suggestions for improvements, lists of typos or just a note that you enjoyed the story!

12