The Foundling Ch. 01

Story Info
A 19-year old 'foundling' seduces her adoptive daddy.
2.6k words
9.5k
12
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
346 Followers

Foreword: This story has nine chapters of about this length. The first four chapters are one-on-one with each family member, with dialogue suggesting faux incest. The last four chapters involve actual incest and group sex, including father-daughter, mother-son, and brother-sister. There are mild to moderate fetish elements, including feet, restraints, anal play, and spanking.

The Foundling

Chapter 1: Daddy

Howard fidgeted uncomfortably in the driver's seat, trying not to stare at the lean legs that stretched up to rest on the dashboard, or the delicate feet whose toes were poking at the windshield. He wanted to rebuke the nineteen year-old girl in the passenger seat for behaving in such a way, but the words died on his lips and he sighed instead. He just didn't seem to have it in him to chastise his newly adopted daughter, if that's what the technical term was.

She'd shown up on the doorstep that morning like a foundling, albeit a skosh older than the typical abandoned newborn infant. His wife's heart had gone out to the poor girl, and she'd tearfully begged her husband to let them keep Shannon for their very own. He'd never been one to refuse Elizabeth's entreaties out of hand, but he'd been very reluctant to open their home to another child, even if the 'child' in question was legally an adult, and almost a full year older than their own daughter, who was just about to graduate high school.

When his children had also implored Howard to give them a new sister, he'd finally relented. Consequently, he found himself taking the morning off work to drive his new daughter to the furniture store, since the kids had school and his wife had a doctor's appointment that would be a pain to reschedule. Given that they only had a three-bedroom house, and that their 20-year-old son Jacob was still living at home while attending community college, the only viable solution was for the new girl to move in with their natural daughter, Abigail. And that meant they'd need a second bed to squeeze into the room.

Howard parked the car and walked around to open the door for his newest family member. Feeling awkward, he stated "We're here, Shannon," despite that being blindingly obvious. The girl gave him a radiant smile as she slipped her sandals back on her feet and held out a slender arm for him to help her stand. He felt even more uneasy when she linked her arm in his, and allowed him to escort her to the door, which he also held open for her.

A salesman attempted to assist them shortly after they walked in, but Shannon dismissed him with a few words, which made Howard want to reprimand her again. He soon subsided with his complaint unvoiced, although his face grew ever more consternated as he followed his new daughter further into the store. There were only a few other customers there at the moment, and the section with bedroom sets was completely deserted when they arrived. For a change, Shannon waited at the threshold and smiled at him, waving her arm to indicate he should go in first.

Perturbed, although he wasn't sure why, Howard stepped into the area and watched, confused, as Shannon ran her delicate foot from one jamb to the other, although there were no doors in the double frame. She made intricate little motions as she did so, and he felt a strange chill running up and down his spine, although it soon faded. His new daughter smiled up at him and said, "Let's shop!"

Howard started to lead the way toward the side of the room with twin- and full-sized beds, but Shannon was not following him. Annoyed, he went after her, finally catching up to find her staring at a bedroom set that included matching nightstands, a dresser, vanity, and bookshelf, in addition to the queen-sized mattress and frame that were the centerpiece. They were an attractive ensemble, he supposed, but not what they'd come for. "We need to be on the other side of the room, Shannon," he said quietly, the closest he'd been able to come to criticizing her actions.

"Oh, but Daddy!" she gushed, "Isn't this just the most beautiful set in the whole store?"

Howard's emotions went a little haywire, and he wasn't sure if he was feeling pleased, alarmed, or, God help him, aroused. He made a couple of unintelligible noises while he sought his voice, before finally managing to croak out, "It's... very nice, yes. But the room already has furniture. We just need a second bed. All of this..." he waved his hand vaguely at the set, "Well, it won't fit."

"Sure it will!" Shannon said brightly. "We'll just throw out the old furniture and the old bed!"

"But..." Howard tried to object, yet he found himself as helpless as ever. Switching tactics slightly, he meekly asked, "Where will Abbie sleep if we throw away her bed?"

"Oh, you silly!" Shannon said, laughing merrily and slapping Howard's arm in a playful way. "We're like sisters now! We can share this bed!" Something about that didn't feel right to him, but he finally just nodded his head in acquiescence. He glanced at the pricing sheet, grimacing to think about what other expenses they'd have to put off in order to afford it, while Shannon hopped onto the mattress, giggling as she rolled around on it.

Howard was starting to walk away, intending to find an employee while he continued running numbers in his head, but Shannon's voice stopped him in his tracks. "Where are you going, Daddy?"

Pausing hesitantly, he said, "Um, to find someone so I can pay for this and have it delivered?" He hadn't meant it to sound like a question, but he felt almost like she was rebuking him for trying to leave early. Her next words reinforced that impression in his mind.

"But how can you do that when we don't even know which mattress we need?" Shannon asked, sounding almost condescending despite the mirthful smile on her face.

"Um, I thought it only came with a queen?" Howard said. When his new daughter rolled her eyes in mock exasperation, he suddenly realized, "Oh, you mean, what kind of material and how firm, stuff like that?"

"Bingo, Daddy!" she said, putting her finger on her cute button nose. "Now come over here and sit down, I want your opinion!"

Moving on autopilot, Howard perched himself on the end of the mattress, uncomfortably close to his new daughter. He bounced himself a few times and pushed down hard to see how yielding it was. "Seems fine to me," he offered, trying to stand, but Shannon merely laughed again and pulled on his arm to prevent him from getting up.

"What kind of a test do you call that?" she asked, giggling. "Go on, lay down in the middle of the bed, Daddy!" she urged. Against his better judgement, Howard obliged, crawling toward the center and laying flat on his back, staring at the metal rafters far overhead and feeling distinctly out of place.

Shannon had kicked off her sandals and was in the process of removing his shoes and socks when Howard weakly asked, "What are you doing that for?" She smiled up at him as she tossed his things on the floor.

"What kind of a silly wears those in bed?" she asked, then reached out and lifted one of his feet from the mattress. To Howard's intense discomfort, she brought it to her face and rubbed against it, closing her eyes in apparent bliss. Even worse, the gentle touch of her soft cheek against his sole gave him an immediate erection.

"Not... right..." Howard managed to croak out, although it took extreme effort on his part to express that much negativity. Shannon's eyes opened and she smirked at him, releasing his foot and scooting forward until she was sitting on his thighs, and her own delicate feet were pressing against the sides of his face.

"But Daddy," Shannon said softly, "Don't you want us to be a happy family?"

"Yes, of course," he started to say, but he choked on his next words when Shannon's small hand started rubbing his crotch. He tried once again to object to the situation, but a gentle pressure from her big toe distracted him, and he suddenly turned his head and took the delectable digit into his mouth, humming in appreciation.

"Good, Daddy," Shannon said in a hissing sigh as her eyes closed with rapture once again. She didn't stop rubbing Howard's erection, and he was no longer upset about that. Instead, he was eager and happy when his new daughter began undoing his fly, then fished around in his briefs until she had freed his cock. He felt a trifle worried about getting caught in such a public setting, but the fear quickly vanished as Shannon stroked him.

"You want to help me test this mattress, don't you, Daddy?" the girl purred as she played with his cock.

"Yes, of course, princess!" Howard gasped, unabashedly calling Shannon by the endearment he was accustomed to using for his natural daughter.

Smiling at the nickname, Shannon asked, "Do you know what the best way to test the mattress is, Daddy?"

Howard started trying to compile a reasonable answer to the question, but something in his new daughter's expression made him realize he was overthinking the situation, so he mumbled, "Um, no, princess; what's the best way?"

"A good, hard fuck, silly!" Shannon exclaimed, winking and smiling at him. "You have to know if the bed will hold up under stress, right? So the best thing to do is enjoy a nice, experimental pounding."

"Is that right?" Howard asked, with a mix of nervousness and excitement. "Well, I guess you should let me up, in that case," he said, before worshipping her delightful foot again. He didn't really want to picture fucking his new daughter in the middle of the store, but the mental image came to him unbidden, with her delightful bare feet in the air on either side of his rutting buttocks. Shannon seemed to have a different idea, however, and it was her vision that prevailed.

"Don't be silly, Daddy!" she giggled, "I'll be on top! It's my new bed, after all. I'll ride you like a pony! Will you be my fuck-pony, Daddy?"

"Yes!" Howard gasped, releasing Shannon's toe from his mouth. "Whatever my sweet little princess wants!"

"Thank you so much, Daddy!" Shannon said, letting go of his member in order to pull down his pants and underwear. "You just be sure to tell me how this feels!" She quickly pulled up her summer dress, revealing a lack of panties, and a wispy thatch of reddish-blonde curls that were so thin they did nothing to conceal her plump labia, which soon grasped at his manhood and swiftly swallowed it. The dress fell back into place when she released it to put her hands on Howard's chest, and she began moving up and down slowly, almost teasingly.

"So good!" Howard bellowed, quite honestly enamored with the feeling of being inside the young woman. "So tight!" he cried, feeling the firm clench of her muscles gripping his shaft. He continued to yammer nonsense in that vein as his new daughter gradually increased her speed until she was bouncing up and down in his lap. The loud slapping of skin on skin punctuated each downward thrust, and soon his gibberish exclamations were in sync with the sound. His one lament about the energetic fucking he was being given was that it took Shannon's dainty toes away from his face. He tried to endure that sadness with dignity, despite his mouth making motions like a baby seeking a bottle whenever he wasn't talking. Howard was pretty certain he had failed at seeming composed, though, by the time he wailed out, "I'm cumming!" a few minutes later. "Princess, I'm cumming for you, sweetie!"

"Thank you so much, Daddy!" Shannon hissed, quivering and grinding herself against him, possibly in the throes of her own climax. Her eyes were closed initially, but she eventually opened them and stared at Howard intently, with far less of the coy mirth that he was already getting used to. Instead, her expression conveyed a satisfaction that seemed somehow darker, perhaps even sinister. It was quickly gone, though, leaving Howard unsure if he'd truly witnessed it. Instead, her normal chipper tone was back and she chirped, "I loved feeling you pop inside me, Daddy!" He smiled weakly at her before letting his head sink back onto the bed, trying to collect his thoughts.

Howard's guilt, shame, and anxiety seeped back into his mind in the minute or so following his orgasm. On some intellectual level, he was trying to convince himself that he should be horrified, humiliated, and terrified by his inexplicable actions, but whatever part of his brain controlled emotions didn't seem to be persuaded. He felt bad about cheating on his wife, especially with an adopted daughter, but not really any worse than the twinges he got when looking at porn, or masturbating in the shower when she wasn't in the mood.

While Howard was busy ruminating on such things, Shannon had dismounted and laid down next to him, facing the opposite direction so her feet were near his head again. Without conscious direction, he found himself nuzzling her toes and kissing them, making her giggle delightedly. "You're so good to me, Daddy!" she cooed.

All good things had to come to and end, however, and Howard's anxiety finally built up enough that he was able to issue a mild complaint, bolstered by a few facts of life. "We should probably get going soon. If we want them to be able to deliver your things today, we'll need to place the order soon."

Sighing, Shannon said, "I suppose you're right, Daddy." She leaned over and gave his softened, shrunken cock a kiss, then hopped off the bed, leaving Howard awkwardly scrambling to find his pants and other things. Once he was put back together, however unkempt, they left the display area and quickly concluded their business at the store. Although it was expensive, he paid the rush delivery fee, and was assured that the items would all be delivered and set up before the end of the business day.

In the car on the way back home, Howard struggled against his reluctance to speak up, but finally managed to ask, "Will you please not tell Elizabeth what we did?"

With a guileless expression that couldn't quite conceal her underlying amusement, Shannon wondered, "Why shouldn't she know what we bought?"

"I'm not worried about the bedroom set," Howard said, although that was a little white lie, as he and his wife had always consulted on such large purchases in the past; she'd have good reason to be upset when she saw the credit card bill. "I'm talking about... the other stuff."

"Oh!" Shannon said, giving an unconvincing act of sudden realization. "You don't want me to tell her about the sperm you left in my kitty, is that it?"

Howard cleared his throat nervously and nodded his head. "I think it might upset her," he mumbled weakly.

"Well, Daddy, I promise you I won't do anything to upset Mommy, okay? She'll still be your loving wife when you get home from work, don't worry about that!"

Feeling both relieved and somehow even more alarmed, Howard dithered for a while and finally murmured, "Thank you," before subsiding into a sullen silence once again. Shannon merely smirked and put her bare feet back on the dashboard. Howard's cock twitched in his pants at the sight.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mom's New Boyfriend There's something about Michael's smell...in Mind Control
A Mysterious Ring Ch. 01 Jake finds a rings he uses at his birthday party.in Mind Control
Character Respec Sarah has a chance to try the new True Nerve Suit.in Mind Control
Team Slut Ch. 01 A pro gamer is transformed into her team's brainwashed slut.in Mind Control
Hannah's House Ch. 01 GF’s little sister manipulates and teases the new boyfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories