Magical Chastity Pt. 01

Story Info
I wanted to experience the next level of chastity.
2.7k words
4.72
13.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd played with chastity before. When I was single, I had bought an assortment of cages, and lasted up to a week in some of them (hygiene and pinching were always issues). I'd somehow convinced my last girlfriend to incorporate chastity into our somewhat kinky sex life. The peak of this experience was being locked up for 4 weeks with her wearing the key around her neck (but under her work attire). It was a great fantasy come true. I did, however, cheat a bit using one of her vibrators in the third week. I wish I hadn't as the final release would have been 10 times more amazing, but I'd lost self control, and the climax was still great. Any crazy horny man would have found a way for release after 2 weeks, but now that I was single again, I was determined to find a stricter way to engage in my chastity fantasy.

This idea had consumed my thoughts and it was all I could focus on. On a Sunday morning, I was in a cafe sitting in the far corner, Googling chastity techniques as I sipped my coffee. There were sketches of full on belts, images of cages with PA piercings, and videos of cages where the keyhole was superglued shut. I still knew I'd eventually cave and just vibrate myself to climax. What I was after probably didn't even exist.

I heard a muffled giggle and looked up. there was a tall lady looking at me, only one table away. She was probably mid 40s but in tremendous shape. She had long, black hair and modest make up. Her all black attire was alluring - black top, black jeans and black boots. Her smile radiated an intimidating confidence.

"You know there's a mirror on the wall behind you, right? I can clearly see what you're browsing."

There was indeed a mirror. I blushed and started to apologise, but she interrupted.

"No it's fine," she said as she came over to sit next to me. "We actually share an interest! Let's see what you are looking at specifically."

I was frozen in disbelief as she scrolled through the search results as I held the phone. Luckily, the nearest people in the cafe was several tables away, and they had headphones on, so they weren't able to overhear the following conversation.

"Ooh, some interesting options there, hey? Any that interest you?"

I paused. Then, gathering all my confidence to look her in the eye, I responded, "I do like most of these ideas, but... after a week or two, I know I'll cave and just vibe myself to climax. I was seeing there were any options to prevent even that kind of self-pleasure. That's what I was researching, specifically."

She grinned, not breaking eye contact. "That's the problem with 'cages'.." She emphasised the word 'cages' and left the statement lingering.

"Do... do you know a better way?" I asked hesitantly but optimistically.

She turned a bit more serious. "Oh, I definitely do. I have a way of controlling men's orgasms entirely - with consent of course."

She leaned in, whispering, "Does total control interest you, Jake?"

My eyes widened slightly. "H... How did you know my name?"

She grinned again. "Does it matter? Or is the fact that I'm offering you the opportunity to experience total control enough?" She had a point.

"If that is enough, come to this address", she said as she scribbled on a napkin, "at 9pm. I promise nothing will be done without your consent, but if you do consent, I guarantee, not even in your wildest fantasies would you have thought the level of control I'll exert was possible."

She stood up and went to walk away, but before she did, she turned and said, "I'm Gabrielle, by the way. Hope to see you soon, Jake." And she walked away without looking back, her boots punctuating her departure.

I sat there, staring at the napkin. Had that actually just happened? And am I going to go meet this lady I'd just met? As my inner dialogue asked this question, my sub-conscious had already come to an answer.

***

At 8:56pm, I stood at the bottom of a long driveway which wound up to a two storey house. If you asked me, I would probably have told you I was debating whether this was a good idea, but the truth was I was trying to find a reason not to walk up the driveway. My final reasoning was that there was no reason to see what Gabrielle had planned. Hell, maybe she was full of shit, and had nothing planned. Either way, I had nothing to lose. And so I started my ascent.

I knocked on the door at 8:59pm. A few moments later, the door opened. Gabrielle was wearing a latex catsuit and insanely high heels. For some reason, she was holding a large glass of water. Her black lipstick covered smile sent a shiver down my spine.

"I am sooo glad you decided to come!" She said. "Firstly, drink this glass of water, then come inside and sit so we can chat".

I took the glass and drank about a third before stopping.

"No," she said, "the whole thing please. You'll see why soon enough." And so I complied.

She smiled and led me inside. We both sat down on a lounge, neither of us breaking eye contact. It was like she already had my under her spell.

"Some people think I'm a 'mistress' when I start talking about what I do for men. I am not. It is a relationship of sorts - an exchange. I give men the control they crave. I receive... well, I receive whatever they're willing to give."

She shuffled ever so slightly closer, never breaking eye contact. "I like.... I love to explore the power of complete denial with my partners. It changes their behaviour so acutely, they don't recognise themselves during the peak of the denial. After the period of denial, they have all said their climaxes have been beyond what they thought was possible."

Gabrielle leaned in. "This is what I can offer, Jake. Only with complete consent. I'll even need you to put that in writing, for both of our protection. But, I can't tell you the 'how', only the 'what'."

She leaned in even further, and put one hand on my lap. "Complete... and utter... control. What do you think?"

Again, I had already made up my mind and was searching for reasons to say no. I came to the same reasoning - I had nothing to lose.

I spoke my first words since entering the house. "Before I say yes - why me? Did we meet by chance? Or... or were you targeting me? This just all seems... unlikely to happen to me."

Gabrielle sighed. "As I said in the cafe - does it matter? Or is this opportunity the only thing that matters?"

I drew a deep breath, looked down, then reconnected eye contact. "Ok."

Gabrielle smiled again. "Great! Come with me."

She floated quickly down a flight of stairs and I followed, intrigued by what was to come. She'd set expectations so high, part of me thought she was full of it.

She led me into a large basement which must have spanned the entire footprint of the house. There was hardly any lighting, so I could hardly make out the shapes of the various instruments on the walls and of the objects in the room. The brightest light was a small, weak downlight which lit a tall glass cabinet. Inside stood a headless, anatomically correct silicone mannequin of a man. Next to the booth was a therapist type lounge/bed.

Gabrielle noticed my gaze. "Do you like the mannequin? It's based on you."

I wanted to ask how she had it made so quickly, and how she'd gotten the dimension so accurate (the mannequin's flaccid penis was visually identical to mine) but I figured it didn't matter.

Instead, I wanted to know what the hell it is we were doing. "Ok, enough. What are we going to do? What are you going to do to me? To be honest, I'm skeptical your device could deliver as you've described."

"Fair enough," she responded, "Like I said, I can offer full denial. However, I cannot reveal my methods until you sign a contract saying you consent to the denial for a fixed period of time, and that you shall not discuss my methods with anyone."

She moved next to the bed. "Before you sign I need you strip down and lie on your back on this mattress with your legs apart."

The blunt request took me aback. I guess at some point she'd need to attach whatever device she had. I figured I might as well see what she had planned. I would just go along with her requests until I had to sign the contract, when I could back out if I felt like this was going nowhere.

I stripped and laid down. I could immediately feel Gabrielle's gaze directed to my crotch. She moved away into the darkness and returned holding something.

'Here we go,' I thought, 'I finally get to see what device she's conjured up'.

But as she moved back into the light, I saw she was just holding what looked like a marker.

"What are you doing with that?" I asked.

"Shhhh, just go with it," she said with a grin.

She bent my legs so that both my penis and anus were exposed. The marker made contact just above my penis. She draw the first black circle around my penis and testicles. Once done, she drew a second around my anus.

'Oooook, this is super weird, just leave', I thought to myself as she withdrew the marker. 'Besides, I'd have to pee really soon.' I sat up, but before I could stand, she brought over the contract and small table.

"This is it," she said. "Remember - I can offer full denial in a way absolutely no one else can. Only with your consent. And I ask for no money in return - but during the denial we will be negotiating what you will do for me."

The contract only had two clauses. I would not talk about Gabrielle's methods with anyone, and I consent to her providing me with denial for... a year?!

"A year?!" I exclaimed.

"I know it might seem like a long time", she reasoned, "but it needs to be, so that you can experience what true denial feels like. Plus, I bet you'll try to vibrate your way to climax anyway," she added with a wink.

This was it. I either back out now and miss out on potentially the opportunity of a lifetime, or I go ahead and risk Gabrielle somehow controlling my sex life for a year.

'But how?' I thought to myself. 'I've done the research. There is no way she could prevent me from climaxing with a vibrator, no matter the device.'

My final reasoning was to go along with it, and sneak a climax every couple of weeks, just like I had with my ex.

"Ok," I said after a long period of silent thought, "I'll sign."

She handed me the same marker. Odd, as I was expecting a pen, but whatever, it was the least odd thing to happen so far.

I signed the contract. As I lifted the marker off the contract, things got... magical.

Everything the marker had touched started to glow. Softly at first, but growing in brightness. My signature. The circles around my penis and anus. But I also noticed two circles on the mannequin glowing, in the exact same spots as on my own body. Everything peaked in brightness and I felt a tingle on my body. Then... nothing.

'What, the fuck?!' I thought to myself. Then I looked down. I didn't notice at first, because it looked almost identical to my own penis, but then I touched it. Soft silicone. And my penis couldn't feel a thing. I realised my penis had been swapped with the mannequins. I looked at the mannequin, and sure enough, there was my penis!

"What have you done? And how?!" I yelled a Gabrielle.

She rolled her eyes before she replied. "The how doesn't matter at this point. The what, though - oh, that does matter. I've swapped your penis and anus with the mannequin. If I were to go into the booth and touch your penis, you'd feel it as if it were still on your own body."

I was dumbfounded. "But that's...."

"Impossible?" Gabrielle finished my question for me. "Well, obviously it's not, because that's the predicament you're in. For the next 365 days, your genitals will be locked away in that glass booth, untouched by anyone or anything." She edged closer so our faces were nearly touching. "You will not experience any sensations on your penis for a full year."

"Why... my anus, too?" I asked.

"Every single man will resort to trying to stimulate their P-spot, so I also take away this option."

"But what about... you know.... I have to pee," I said honestly.

"Oh, that's part of the magic! Your body functions exactly as if the parts were attached to your body. Remember that glass of water? Go ahead, try to pee."

I was, in fact, busting for a pee, and now that my attention had been drawn to this fact, I couldn't hold it in any longer. Out of reflex, I looked down and held my silicone penis, and relaxed my bladder. I couldn't see anything happening to my silicone penis despite the wave of relief washing over me. Then I looked inside the booth, and sure enough, my penis on the mannequin was urinating. I hadn't noticed before but the booth floor was sloped downwards away from the center of the booth where the mannequin stood. The urine hit the floor and ran away to the edge of the booth, where it drained away. When I was done, a hose in the booth turned on, cleaning away the mess.

I was speechless. I went up to the booth and banged my fist on it, but it didn't move. It didn't even vibrate so the hit didn't make a sound. I looked at Gabrielle who was smiling a cheeky smile.

She walked over and before I knew it, she was on her knees, sucking my flaccid silicone cock. Even though I felt absolutely nothing, the visuals were enough to turn me on. My sub-conscious brain hadn't processed that the penis between my legs was no longer mine. My brain started generate a sense of stimulus via a false-limb / ghost-limb reaction. Additionally, Gabrielle starting rubbing my legs and lower abdomen. I looked at my penis in the booth and it was semi-erect, but wouldn't get any further without physical contact. I even started thrusting my hips and moaning, a most primal reflex, but obviously it did nothing to increase the non-existent physical stimulation. This was my first taste of frustration in magical chastity.

She stopped suddenly and stood up before speaking. "I reckon by the end that may even be enough to get you off! You have no idea what the next year has in store for you, Jake."

Suddenly her eyes lit up in the same way the marker ink had. "I will reach out to you when I feel like it. You will not be able to reach me." Suddenly everything went bright, then... darkness.

***

I woke up at 6:30am to my Monday morning alarm. I sat up and realised I was in my bed wearing my pajamas.

I panicked. Was it a dream? A crazy nightmare stoked by my chastity desires? I put my hand down my pajama pants and found my new silicone body parts. I nearly cried as my heart raced. My mind hadn't even fully comprehended that I'd just witnessed some kind of magic or witchcraft. My mind was stuck on the fact that my penis was somewhere out of reach. Having left the napkin at Gabrielle's I couldn't remember the address or even the steps I'd taken to get there. My memory was a blur.

I touched my silicone body parts firmly. Absolute numbness, no feeling whatsoever. This was my life now.

How long would it be until Gabrielle contacted me? And what toll would the complete depravation of sensation have on me?

To be continued.