Magical Daddies

Story Info
750 word Contest - Daddies are magical. Here is their Origin.
751 words
4.32
2.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did you know that Daddies have magical powers? Well, it's true. Let me tell you the story of how this came to be.

In the beginning of time, when the world was just being formed, there were forces of evil and good fighting for control of this world. For a long time, the two sides were at a stalemate. Then the world's population began to grow. As it did something happened, evil was pushed back. You see, as the population boomed, so too did the beauty within it. Young women became a beacon of hope and happiness in the world. Few could look upon their beauty and not be filled with light.

But it would not last. A witch named Moira Youngblood discovered a source of untold power, hidden deep within a long forgotten ancient forest. Moira Youngblood at first simply set out to destroy these beacons of hope. But in doing so, she discovered a great secret. If these young women could be made to be sad, or frightened, then instead of spreading hope and happiness and light in the world, they would spread darkness, anger, and fear. With the power of the ancient forest within her, she created an army of minions, bent on evil. She began a campaign to frighten, scare, and ruin the lives of every young woman she could find.

The dark ages were upon the world. Moira's plan was working. For years, the world's population was plunged into deep depressions. Horrible acts were committed by people, driven by fear. Those on the side of good were driven back by this wave of evil that took over the world. For the first time since the world began, it looked as though evil would triumph.

For almost a millenia, the world felt wrong. Sometime around 1400 AD, a tribunal of warriors was attempting to turn the tides. The ventured deep within the ancient forest in hopes of cutting Youngblood off from the power that had not only given her dominion over the world, but also prolonged her life. There, a wise old wizard named Barlow Magnus was found under a sleeping curse. When they woke him, they found that he had been the one who had created the power that surged in young women. His littles, he called them. For they were meant to have the innocence of little girls throughout their lives. Youngblood had surprised him, and cursed him. He was horrified to find out what she had done.

He worked tirelessly for two years to counteract what Youngblood had done to his gift to the world. Finally, on the 13th day of February, he created his most powerful magic yet. He looked out among the world, and chose a select few men that would be capable of wielding this power.

Imbued in these men was the power to protect the young women - his littles. It would instill in them a deep love for the littles, and a desire to protect them and care for them at all costs. They could bend the universe to their will as it pertained to their littles. They could protect them and influence the world around them. They were able to discern what their little was thinking, and feeling, and act on it.

He drew heavily on the ancient power of the forest to create this power. The littles of the world would be protected. These men, now imbued with great power tended to be older, and those that were not, took on the traits typical for older men. They were now wizards of great respect, and they were given the name Daddy.

The magic was flawless. The tides were turned. The littles of the world were protected. Within just a few short months they became the beacons of hope that they had once been.

Today, Daddies still exist. Each one has his own little to watch out for and protect. It is a special, ancient bond that these littles and Daddies have. And because of them, magic still exists. Good and evil still fight, but because of Daddies, the balance of power rarely shifts in the direction of evil.

It is said that there are some littles out there in the world that do not even know who or what they are. They have no idea the power that they have and the influence they control. Many of them don't even believe in magic anymore. Many people don't. But, when those littles find their Daddy, they will understand.