Magical Mystery Tour Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A stinging slap landed on her butt. “Wake up little pussy bitch!”

“Huh!” Salma gasped her eyes suddenly wide open shifting her legs to turn over.

“Don’t turn around. Just raised your butt up and put your hands behind your head,” he ordered and she obeyed. Slowly she raised her shapely ass. With the boldness of an outlaw, he pulled down her bikini bottom exposing her butt crack and the twin labia wonderfully framed by her beautiful butt cheeks. He put his fingers in his mouth and gathered some saliva and then rubbed it there. Her hips squirmed and anticipated his too soon entry.

Salma felt something too hard and hot entered slowly into her. She wanted to turn and look but she could not. She was told to keep still and remained her hands behind her head. As the hard thing inched more into her, she surmised that it was the barrel of the silencer that he was sticking into her.

“Arny, you’re alive! That was fast! My experiment was a success!” she exclaimed.

“What? You even used me as your guinea pig in your experiment?” He sputtered. “You goddamned bitch!”

“Calm down, Arnold. You should be happy. You’re alive. And you can fuck me for as long as you want. Look at you. You look stronger and beautiful than before I shot you. Your body could shame those statues in Rome. Can’t you see? You’re going to be my fuckmate and soulmate.”

Arnold had looked at his body and hers and he’s convinced. He looked like a Greek god of war and she the goddess of pleasure.

“Oh, please cut the vengeful act. Be forgiving. Get that off me and replace it with your dick and let’s fuck all the way up to Kazoo.”

Arnold’s anger calmed down and slowly he pulled out the gun from her. Her cunt squelched a sigh as the gun slid out of her.

Salma quickly rolled over, slipped the damn bikini off her feet, drew her knees to her and hugged them as she sat.

“Arnold that’s not a real gun I shot you. It’s called ‘air soft gun’ a replica of a military or civilian gun. It’s simply a toy for adult men. The bullets are paintball bullets used for plinking games. You thought you died because you’re afraid of blood and you had the illusion that you were really shot because lots of blood spilled out from you. Truth is you didn’t know that we put plastic bags that contained red liquid that is life-like blood at the back of your robe which you popped out when you fell on the floor. But there’s drug in those bullets that induced stupor and put you into a deep sleep. However, you chose to fall into the water and that hastened up your recovery. The water with the flowers is supposed to make you relax and feel exuberant especially when you wanted to have sex or when you’re about to make love.”

Arnold looked at the gun and stood from his one leg kneeling position. “I’ve never fired a real gun in my life.”

“I know. You only fired only with your dick.”

He gazed at her as she stripped her top bikini. The sight of her now leaning on her elbows showing her enticing bush and tits put heat in his balls again and his dick started stirring back to life. He turned his back from her.

“Come Arnold, put that gun away and let’s go swimming into this perfumed water and afterwards I’ll give you a massage and from there hmmm… we’ll fuck our way to heaven and back.”

Arnold put the gun back in her bag and together they stood before the pool.

“I suggest that if you win I’ll smoke your pole and if its me then you’ll have to lap the breadbasket so to speak.”

Arnold could find no reason to argue with that. There would be no losers actually. So at the count of three they dove into the pool and raced like Olympic athletes.

After the second lap, both almost arrived at the same time but it was Arnold who won. Salma leaned at the wall of the pool at the shallow end and gazed at Arnold’s face with reined–in desire. She wasn’t in a hasty mood. It wasn’t her style. She wanted to take it slowly, learn the shape of his mouth to match her when she kissed him. So she let him take a good look at her body first, feast at it until it was unbearable for him to touch her. However, he stood immobile and waited for her moves. He was the winner and perhaps he was waiting for her gift however she wanted to present it to him.

Salma glanced down at Arnold’s cock, so long and thick, rearing so strongly upward from its tangle of dark hair. She wanted to touch it but she had to start from his lips. She’s too sensual to go directly to his cock. She’s not a whore who’s only after his money. She’s into fulfilling a sex adventure beyond her wildest dreams just like him.

Slowly she held his hips her thumbs skimming his hipbones. “This is the part that I love best in a man, the hipbones.”

“Why?”

“Maybe it’s the suspenseful part as in a story or if I see them sticking not so sharply, just a hint, then the man is in good shape, good abs come naturally with that and the rest follows to be as nice as the other one. Then his lips,” she said lifting her face to reach his sensual pout.

Slowly but masterfully she caressed his lips with hers. “Oh Arnold, you’re going to come again and again…” she assured him. “Until you think you can’t come anymore, I’m going to milk you dry.”

They embraced each other and Arnold answered her kisses with mixed aggression and gentleness covering not only her lips but here and there all over her face and neck. His sizzling tongue and mouth almost stroked her to orgasm had she not paused in their torrid exchange of kisses. Not yet, Salma thought and she gazed into his eyes sliding her body down and dragging her nipples against his hard chest and abs. When she reached his saluting dick, she studied it gloriously. After a while she wrapped her hand around it and rubbed its mushroom cap around her nipple and across it repeating it with the other. Feeling that she could do better than that, she sandwiched his hot meat between her knockers and rubbed it upward several times until some of his essence oozed out and she scooped it with the tip of her tongue.

Arnold’s heart went wild as he watched her avid tongue polished his knob. He tried to choke out a curse, but his voice didn’t work. She alternately cupped and stroked and licked him until he cried out and roughly pulled her up his body.

A moment later, Arnold had hauled her body out of the pool and made her recline on the sun deck with legs up, slightly bent and spread. Hands up, fingers slightly closed above her head, she projected the most seductive look Arnold had ever seen. Arnold lurched over her and began kissing her, grasping her lips in sweet caresses, tongue writhing along with hers, feeding each other with the sweetness of their mouths. Then his kisses slid along the column of her throat and as he looked at her breasts, so utterly young, yet heavy and opulent, he molded them in his hands and his mouth gnawed on her erect nipples, licking, teasing like he would bite them off and sucking each till they looked like they were ready to burst.

His sizzling lips continued to travel down south of her. Her cunt stared at him with her dark pubic hair appearing like they had been combed apart to give credit to the big hood of her clit jutting out from the semi-shaved labia. Arnold had never seen a clit so aroused. He placed his hands on each inner thigh with thumbs pointing at her bottom and angled his head and started a long sweeping up lick from her ass-neck and orbited along the sides of her elongated clit. His two fingers from his left hand stretched out the labia so he could lap along the crevice, insert his tongue into her vulva, lick her juices and tease the loose but firm skin of her clit hood. Salma could no longer control her moaning and the undulation of her hips as Arnold plugged his finger into her wet hole and searched her G-spot which she knew could make a tremendous impact on her orgasm. A big O formed on her mouth when he located her G-spot giving it the pressure it needed to satisfy all the nerve endings under her skin while his tongue continued waving over her dewy cunt.

“Oh, Arny!” she muttered hoarsely. He raised his head a bit and watched her chin lifted upward, craning hard from her neck as if it wanted to detach from her body.

“Arny, I’m so close, please don’t stop,” she pleaded her fingers tangling into his hair. Arnold dove again and once more caressed her gaping pussy, slithering at its every nook and cranny pushing her to unbearable limits of ecstasy.

“Arny, I’m coming, suck me hard!” squealed her desperate voice. Arnold circled his tongue around her flaming bud, closed his mouth over it, sucked the hell out of it, squirted it off, sucked it again and then firmed the tip of his tongue to jill and lick her clit the way a kitten does to milk.

“Oh, oh, ohhh,” she gasped arching off hips and launching her pent-up orgasm in a series of spasms and wails that echoed around the place. When he shifted to suck her nipple and inserted back another finger into her cunt hole with his thumb pressing over her clit, he felt her vaginal walls sucked tightly his fingers in and her legs tensed.

“Oh god…oh good god…I lost my mind there,” she said catching her breath. “Will you fuck me now Arny. I want your big cock inside me now. Sit here and I’ll ride you on.”

Arnold sat on the edge but before the ride Salma knelt on the floor and gave him a breath-taking blowjob sucking and coating him with her saliva. Her curvy butt jutted beautifully to the sky. After thoroughly giving head to him she stood and mounted him and slowly let herself be impaled by his one-eyed wonder weasel. Bracing her hands on her shoulders she began her Kentucky derby ride. Her clenching vagina, so slick and yet so warm and tight was giving him a hell of holding back his climax. But he needed to stay longer. He wanted to fuck her like he wanted to, that he’s the one pumping her, drilling her till she breaks down in ecstatic cries again. But this ride the baloney pony, this horizontal mambo was propelling him to climax sooner.

“No way,” he was screaming in his mind. So he changed the position motioning her to take the doggie position and she obliged using the lounging deck as their prop. He stood and moved behind her and stabbed his magic scepter into her cum-hole. Now it was better but it didn’t mean that her riding him off for the home run wasn’t good. It simply because in this way not only his cock was massaged by her love muscle but his ego as well. The macho man that he was, he fucked her deaf and blind, attacked her G-spot and reached to pet her big clit with his finger until she had her tumultuous, rip-roaring orgasm that he had to hold her wiggling hips to steady his thrusting motion. Soon he was out of control himself and giving way for his cum soldiers to jump ship. He wailed like never before as he blew his load, “aahhh” like a busted dam, he spurted like an endless stream like they would go all the way to shoot out of her mouth. After a few seconds Salma spun around and took hold of his cock and milked it dry like she promised. When it deflated Salma cupped her pussy and a cupful of cum filled her palm.

“Gosh, you emptied my nut sack,” he said seeing the copious cum in her palm.

She massaged her cum-filled hand all over her breasts till they become glazed and pasty.

“What could they do on your breasts?”

“Smooth it like a baby’s ass,” she said grinning her even teeth on show. “Your next cum will be on my face, okay? So my face will always look young and healthy which no other cosmetic can do.

“As if I have enough left. You guzzled them all out.”

“Oh no don’t say that. Like I told you I’m gonna make you come again and again.

“In that case I’ll fix us a drink.”

“How about some vanilla milk shakes and jumbo hot dog sandwiches. I can rustle something like that,” Salma suggested.

“Alright go to the kitchen while I take a swim here in your water garden.”

Salma came back with a red apron with white ruffles along the edges tied around her waist and carrying a tray that held the jumbo hotdogs and vanilla milk shakes.

“Oh boy that was great, I never felt so hungry in my life. Sex and food …how they go together, perfect mate.

“Do you think we’re a perfect couple?” Salma asked as she lay on her back on top of him. His hands went naturally to caress her breasts, playing the hardening nipples. He kissed her ear, the crook of her neck and shoulder.

“Sexually, we’re unrated I would say, unbeatable match,” he said drifting down one hand and cupping her succulent bit of fat flesh through the apron. “Let me take this thing off,” he said. “I want to see your pussy all the time.”

“Looks like you want a second helping?” Through her spread legs just above his pubic ridge, she groped for his dick and squeezed it, feeling how hard it was growing to be.

“Go down on me,” he said.

“Yes master,” she said and slid down from him.

Arnold sat up at the edge of the chair combing her hair with his fingers as she was poised between his legs dribbling his dick to her tongue and working her damnedest best to keep him hard and eager. Arnold made appreciating noises as she pushed her mouth against him with her hand lending a helping stroke.

“Enough, dreamheart, you’ve already proven yourself as a good cocksucker. Now I want you to lie down here and I’ll fuck you out of your wits.”

“Make sure I come twice,” she smiled.

“You’re greedier than I thought.”

As she reclined back on the lounging deck, she bent her legs and spread them apart to give him access. Putting her one leg over his shoulder was better when he began to squeeze his dick into her. The wooden lounging deck and the rubber foam made erotic noises as he pumped and drilled into her, long strokes. Looking at her, seeing how she flinched and grimace at every thrust, building in them the pleasure ride to their peaks was the greatest sensation.

“Oh, your dick is so hard,” she said staring at the mingling of their sexes tickling his tiny nipples, abs with her long lacquered fingernails. “Ohhh, you fuck so good, I wonder how you do it, my clit really goes for you…oh… I think…I…am…com…ing…again…ohhhhh!

Arnold kissed her opened mouth and thrust his tongue exacting the true definition of French kissing and stifled her cries of a bombastic orgasm. When he looked down his cock was so glistening with her juices like she peed. That did it to Arnold and he couldn’t hold back anymore and announced his coming. After a few thrusts, he pulled out from her and like he promised he held his cock tightly in his hand and walked to her side and pointed his cock to her face. His left hand held his cock at the base while his right hand made tiny strokes around the shaft until the head bulged even bigger and in a tiny second he came, not like a flood in her pussy the first time but spurting separate convulsive contractions that were so powerful that he could do nothing to keep himself from uttering cries of abandon.

Droplets of cum were spread all over Salma’s face and they sparkled under the rays of the sun.

“That was good, Arny, very good,” she said as she began to rub his cum all over her face like a moisturizing cream.

Arnold slumped on her tummy, exhausted while Salma caressed his head through his thick raven black hair. From his vantage view, he could see the glistening black pubic hair of her pussy, not concealing her clit hood and inner lips jutting out in the air like the tip of an elephants trunk. He reached it with his hand and scooped a juice from its opening and put his in his mouth. “You are really delicious. I can’t remember if I have tasted a pussy like this before, hmmm, and nuzzled his face to her stomach with affection while he palmed and caressed her silky smooth thighs.

“You’re a great lover Arny,” she said and pulled his face up to her and kissed him affectionately and lovingly.

* * * *

12