Want My Body

Story Info
Jennifer Lopez gets intimate with a personal assistant.
10.7k words
4.91
34.3k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This story was written for a good friend of mine, and it is dedicated to you Florian! Special thanks to all of my fans who have been requesting a new J-Lo story the past few years, hope you enjoy this!

******************

Miami Beach, Florida

Reflections were cast beyond the glass tile wall as the shadows moved beyond a white wall. A man gripped the black metal rail of the spiraling staircase, stepping his way up slowly until he was blinded by the sunlight peaking through the window on the left side of the hallway. Up the stairs led to a door. Once the door knob was turned, the white walls became a different color in a light pink hue. Sunlight beamed through the uncovered windows inside for what was a private bedroom, fixed up with a large king size bed and gold sheets, black pillows and matching rugs down below that covered the marble floor. A reflection was visible when glancing down to see the textures of the glossy floor surface. Taking one look into the quiet bedroom to make sure everything was set and ready for her arrival, Florian shut the door and went back down the staircase.

His hand gripped the cold metal railing once again as he slowly worked his way down the spiral to go downstairs of this luxury condo on the west end of South Beach Miami. The living room had little furniture but enough to make someone comfortable when gazing out of the glass walls on the right side, offering a view of the water and extending bridge that connected Miami Beach back to the other city. Art Deco had been the theme for the interior, fitted with light pastel colors as the choice from a special woman who could afford such grandiose luxury. Florian ran his hand through his short brown hair after he got to the end of the staircase. A day like this hidden away in a home like this was not out of the ordinary for a man like him.

At thirty-one years of age, he was in the midst of his third year of working as a personal assistant to Jennifer Lopez. A native from Germany, his family carried connections in Hollywood that went back two generations. Florian was hand-picked by Jennifer to accompany her when she had signed a deal to appear in two big budget films back at his family's studio. Why she had chosen him, he was not sure but when a woman of her nature wants you, he knew better than to say no. With a short stature, he complimented his build by dedicating a good bit of time every week to gym training. As he began to work for Jennifer three years ago, one of his early jobs became accompanying her to gyms where he often trained alongside her.

It took some time, but he had built his muscles up as a way to try and earn something more than Jennifer's trust. It was funny to Florian that she had hand-picked him as an assistant when she was a woman he had long crushed on. He remembered spending many nights in college watching her music videos and indulging himself in the fantasy of her world famous ass. It was a different situation when the same woman had become his boss and was signing his paychecks, but it wasn't anything he could complain about. Florian's uncle had been known in many social circles in Hollywood as a savvy PR manager when it came to celebrities with scandals and dealing with rumors. Sometimes he felt this life was his destiny to be involved in away from his home country, but more than anything Florian was drawn to Jennifer and she soon realized it in the passing years.

Miami was a town Florian and Jennifer spent much time in when she needed a break from her career with filming, music or when handling her family. She had a mansion on Star Island, but the condo had been a recent purchase that Jennifer had plans to use for her own needs. Florian had a feeling of what she had been hinting to last year when she explained to him how she wanted the interior decorating to be for this condo. Much money had been spent on a downstairs gym and a swimming pool room which told Florian that she planned to spend much time there alone with someone. Whether it would be him or another man, it was none of his business. Florian did not poke his nose in Jennifer's personal life. Respecting her privacy was one of the ways their friendship began to grow beyond a business related relationship.

Last year had been a chaotic turn of events. Following Florian's thirtieth birthday, he had to leave Jennifer behind to tend to some family members with a passing. When he had returned a month later, she needed his help with managing PR related stories involving her fiancé Alex Rodriguez. It was there that Florian learned that she may not be getting married and was planning something of a exit hatch for their relationship, but Jennifer wanted it handled peacefully with little drama in the press. Such a desire required an articulately laid out plan between the two parties but Florian had made his promise and did not want to let her down. Upon giving her his promise, he was rewarded with a kiss on the cheek that made him blush.

Florian had his chance to tease Jennifer last year when they were in a gym together, as he brought up something she had said about men 'being useless until they are over thirty'. Jennifer laughed at him and had mentioned something about him having more uses for her in the future, if he so desired it. That only prompted a discussion into his personal life as Jennifer wanted to see if he had a significant other. Once it was revealed he didn't, Florian could've simply guessed that he was now on her radar. His birthday had come and gone a few weeks ago, as Jennifer presented him with a grand celebration at home in New York, a party and a special gift as she had performed a dance for him in private. A fantasy had come to life witnessing her mighty buttocks on full display, shaking left and right before nestling into his lap.

That was a day he would never forget and since that moment, Florian had been looking for an opportunity to spend more time with Jennifer. He had thought about teasing her with a popular joke of her 'collecting engagement rings like Thanos' as a way of getting back at her comment about turning thirty, but he let it go. There would be other ways to tease her in desire, but at the end of the day he knew his job and went out of his way to keep the woman happy. For today at least, he made sure the condo was prepared for her to stay the night. Jennifer had explained there was some party going on in a club close by that she planned to attend but for now he was awaiting her to return during the day. As he walked around the living room, in the distance Florian had spotted a red luxury car pulling into the driveway and then smiled to himself.

He knew that car all too well, as Jennifer often had herself escorted around privately by another driver. Sometimes he had the honor of driving her, but another man carried that privilege on this day. Florian went downstairs so he could greet Jennifer as she walked into the door. He had not caught sight of her stepping out of the car yet, but he knew the routine all too well. As he approached the door, he took off his suit jacket, placing it onto the coat hangar quickly. He had wore a grey jacket to go with a pair of blue jeans and beneath the jacket was a pink shirt. Racing to the front door, he gripped the gold knob, turning it to open the door and greet Jennifer with a smile as she was walking up the steps. A pair of sunglasses shielded her eyes. Jennifer curved her lips into a smile, waving at him with her left hand before she spoke.

"Hello there Florian, thank you for waiting on me."

"As always, Jennifer. Anything you need, I'm always here for you."

"That's what I like about you, honey. You're the reliable handyman I can count on."

Standing in a pair of white sneakers, Jennifer's legs were covered in a pair of white matching tight gym pants. Her muscular stomach was exposed with a matching white top that covered her breasts. Her long brunette hair was fixed up in a pony tail with the blonde ends dangling down, revealing her signature gold hoop ear rings that dangled from her ears. In her right hand, she carried a silver purse by it's matching handles. Florian had stepped aside so she could enter, his eyes glancing down to see her famous buttocks tightly contained in her pants as he moved to shut the door behind her and lock it. Outside, her driver was no doubt pulling out of the driveway with her prized car. This would leave Florian as her designated driver tonight for the party. Jennifer walked through the room, slinging her purse down over a counter near the wall before bending down to adjust her shoe strings.

"I prepared the bedroom in case you want to take a nap before the party tonight."

Florian spoke as his eyes glanced down at her giant ass on full display. Jennifer had bent over far enough that he could see beyond the fabric of her stretch pants, noticing what appeared to be a black thong underneath, sucked in between her ass cheeks.

"No, that's fine. I think I've changed my mind about the party anyway."

As Jennifer spoke back in response to his words, Florian could not remove his eyes from her ass. She pulled her left sneaker off first and then the right one before leaning back up and then turning around to smile back at him.

"Oh, were you starring at my-"

Florian cut her off in speech.

"Yes! Yes... I was. I'm not even gonna bother trying to deny it."

His words came stumbling out before he smiled, trying to hide the fact he was blushing. All Jennifer did was grin at him admitting the truth.

"Well, I appreciate the honesty in you. There's no lying in Florian, one of the many reasons I like you."

Reaching out to him with her left hand, Jennifer tugged at his arm.

"Come now, there's no need for you to stand there and watch me."

"I think I became mesmerized by you, sorry."

Jennifer giggled.

"I'll take that as a compliment!"

Her white socks glided across the marble floor as they walked hand in hand back upstairs to the living room. Florian allowed Jennifer to lead the way, as she was the boss after all. While they went up the stairs, he spoke aloud.

"What made you change your mind about the party?"

"I've been to enough parties lately, hun. It won't hurt me to skip this one."

Once she reached the final step, Jennifer turned around and pulled at Florian's hand. Her face beamed with a smile as she tugged at him and forced him closer to her.

"Come on, I know you're not gonna complain about spending more time with me."

"No, of course not!"

Taking him by complete surprise, Jennifer cupped his face and then kissed his lips. Florian's heart began to race as he opened his mouth and embraced this moment, kissing her back with a flare of tenderness. She broke the kiss abruptly, gazing back into his dark eyes with her brown hues. Florian had to take a deep breath, coming to a quick realization that he had locked lips with the woman he loved.

"We didn't just kiss, did we?"

"Yes, we did."

She began to step back after replying as her eyes still glared back at him. Florian tried to ease himself, relaxing as he slowly smiled back at Jennifer.

"I've waited a long time for that. Didn't think you would ever kiss me."

"That kiss is only the beginning, Flo."

Stepping back from him, Jennifer slowly smiled before speaking once more.

"Did you wanna go to the party with me?"

"Only if you wanted me to."

Laughter erupted from her voice only momentarily. Jennifer shook her head, carrying on in her speech.

"That's not much of an answer, you know?"

Florian looked back at her confused but Jennifer had turned her back to him and began to step forward throughout the living room. He was left there, watching her backside and gazing down to see that amazing booty, each cheek moving with every step she took. Jennifer had walked around the couch as if she were on pace to head up the spiraling staircase to her bedroom but instead she went into another direction. After catching himself, Florian finally spoke again.

"Well, what do you want me to say, Jennifer? I take it that you're ready for me to spill my guts out and tell you how much I'm in love with you."

"No, I already knew that. You don't have to tell me anything, hun. If you want my body, you'll come."

With her reply, Jennifer walked out the door and went back downstairs, leaving him there for a moment to stand and ponder in his words. Everything had began moving in such fast motions, as Florian had to catch himself with the thought of kissing her and now stumbling into this awkward revelation of truth. Whether she knew it or not, he did have feelings for her. Was now the time to profess them? That was a question only Florian could answer. Love was a curious thing, something unpredictable in the way it occurred in life. It wasn't something he could relate to anyone else, having spent years in the company of a woman like this. Swallowing his breath, Florian was bound and determined not to let Jennifer down.

Was this something of a test from her? That was another question that rummaged among his thoughts. He could never be so sure with a woman like her, knowing how Jennifer had a history of pushing to see a man's passion for what it truly was. For now, he didn't think about it as he remembered Jennifer taking her shoes off and making herself comfortable early on in her arrival. At least for now, Florian figured he would take his shoes and socks off as well. He tucked his socks into his shoes, setting them near the couch and then stepping his bare feet across the cold marble surface of the floor below as he began to look for Jennifer. He could only guess she went downstairs to the private gym and swimming pool room where he expected to find her.

Down a set of stairs the white wall faded into a light pink color by the time the final step of the stairs led into the gym and swimming pool room. The pool itself was small in an oval shape with a set of steps descending into the water reflecting upon it's blue tiled floor eight feet deep. Across the left side of the room was the gym equipment with purple mats over the floor, two exercise balls and a set of bikes. Jennifer preferred to go to a real gym where she and Florian both made use of more advanced equipment needed for a proper work out day. Jennifer was no where to be seen, as Florian knew now she didn't take a dip into the pool. Across the stairs was a door, matching the same pink paint but with a gold knob and no frame around the door's exterior. Florian rarely went into that room, giving him little memory of what was inside.

"Jennifer!? Baby? You down here?"

No reply came, only with the man hearing his own voice echo throughout the large room and the sound of the water slightly moving from within the pool. Florian set his eyes on that door across the room and began to walk his way there. He expected that perhaps Jennifer would speak up to him, but it was clear after no reply that she was playing a game of 'hide and seek'. The door was his only bet, unless she decided to slip outside. Wasting no time stepping to the door, Florian gripped the knob with his right hand and slowly turned it, his eyes peaking forward as he opened the door and entered to witness a goddess standing before him. Fluorescent lights above radiated what was a white room and nothing more than a wooden massage table in the center with Jennifer standing in front of it. Florian dropped his lower lip as he stood in amazement at her beauty on front of him.

She had taken off her gym pants and top, now standing with her back turned to him. The pony tail that contained her long hair was still hanging high from the back of her head as Florian's eyes began to scan downward Jennifer Lopez's beautiful body. Her back was bare, a full display of her goddess muscles and tanned skin. As his eyes moved down further, he could see her world class, famous booty contained only in a black thong. Down the middle, through the crack of her ass the thong's fabric was not visible as her mighty plump cheeks had sucked it up into the darkness. Jennifer stood proudly in front of the table, legs spread as if she were in a standing position for a dance routine. Down below, her feet were barefoot and giving him the impression to admire her beauty all alone. Soon, Jennifer called out to him in a low tone.

"Shut the door, honey."

Obeying her command, Florian reached for the knob with his left hand and pushed the door shut. As his eyes glanced away from Jennifer only temporarily, he noticed a table off to the right side containing various lotion bottles. Florian couldn't help but wonder what was the intention of this room.

"What is this room? I don't remember checking in here."

The sound of the door locks clicking into place were audible as Jennifer leaned over the table. It appeared she ignored his question at first as she spread her legs out and proceeded to roll her hips, forcing her massive ass cheeks to begin slowly bouncing into a rhythm. They clapped together, bouncing as she called out to him in a low voice once again.

"Do you want my body?"

It was easy for her to switch the questions around now, as Jennifer knew his eyes would be focused entirely on her ass twerking from behind. Florian was easily mesmerized by hear beauty as he stood there and felt the erection beginning to poke up through his pants. This had not been the first time Florian had witnessed the display of her mighty ass, cheeks clapping together as she twerked. He was tempted to touch it, now completely forgetting the question he had previously asked but he didn't answer her back in words.

"Want my body, Flo?"

Jennifer continued to twerk as she repeated her question to him. Biting down on his lower lip, he watched her pony tail flip as Jennifer glanced at him from her right shoulder. He smiled and nodded to her while stepping a bit closer. Jennifer responded by shoving her ass back and proceeding to grind up against his crotch. This sudden feeling of her famous ass rubbing up against him had caused Florian to move his hands over her hips. Jennifer moaned as Florian took a deep breath and screamed to her.

"Jennifer! What are you up to today, babe? Is this what you want to spend the day doing? Grinding this huge booty up against me?"

Moving her hands away from the table she stood up, arching her back up and giving Florian room to respond by roaming his hands over her tanned skin. She was bra-less, as he soon realized when his fingertips caressed towards her breasts. Jennifer let out a moan, bumping her ass back up against his crotch and grinding once more as she closed her eyes to the feeling of his hands squeezing her boobs. Florian could feel her hardened nipples poking into his palms while he moved his lips to the left side of her neck, breathing down and then kissing beneath her ear.

"You know I've always been in love with you, Jennifer. As you like to call yourself J-Lo, I think I'm the J-Lover."

His joke made Jennifer giggle, licking her lips as she leaned up and allowed him to breathe down her neck once more. Her buttocks was still shoved up against his crotch, slightly shoving up and down to allow the feeling of his bulge poking through his pants. It pushed almost between the crack of her mighty ass cheeks momentarily. She continued to grind her ass while replying to him.

"If you think I'm the real one, the right one for you... I need you to tell me when you want my body. Whether it's in the morning, the evening or now."

"Yes, I want your body, baby."

"Do you?"

Florian had moved his hands away from her breasts, allowing Jennifer now to turn around and face him. Her dark brown hues gazed up into his face as he moved his hands to cup her cheeks, carefully avoiding slipping his fingers into her large gold hoop ear rings. Florian smiled to her as caressed her skin once more, leaning in. He soon felt her warm palms cupping the back of his neck as their lips met and flames were lit in a passionate fire at the dancing of their tongues. Her hands moved to grasp at the front of his shirt and then Jennifer leaned back, sitting down on the table behind her and pulling Florian in as she continued to kiss tenderly. He moaned into her mouth, unable to hold himself back as he began pulling his jacket off and discarding it to the floor without second thought.