Magician 01: Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved over, and looked at me. "Now what."

"Look down my shirt. What do you see?"

He looked, and then snapped back up.

"A lot of the guys on stage look at my nipples. The bustier makes me look proper from a distance, but anyone getting close sees my nipples."

"You like being looked at?"

"Yes. I don't have much, and I've learned to use it to look sexy. Knowing people are going to see my nipples gets me turned on, as does knowing they can see my slit. Does that bother you?"

"No. I like looking at naked girls."

"I like being looked at. I'm heading back to my place to get a shower and to go to bed. You want to help me?"

He didn't say anything for a few moments, but I noted he got a boner.

"Seems little Jim wants to help."

"You sure about this?"

"Well, if you want to make it a date, take me to dinner."

"You want to eat here, or someplace else?"

"Someplace else. I don't usually bring a change of clothes when I perform. I just have a light cloak, and if I eat here, fans will swarm me."

"Yeah, they would. How about Sandy's Diner? It's only two blocks away, and we can walk there easily."

"Okay."

We left, and headed there. It was kind of full, but we found a pair of seats at the counter. We got a simple meal, then he took me home.

Once he closed the door behind us, I said, "Let me get out of my costume. Just be a moment. Have a seat."

I headed to my bedroom, and took off my clothes, then walked back to the living room nude.

"Whoa!"

"I don't have air conditioning, so it's easier to just be naked when I'm home. Would you like a beer?"

"Sure."

I pulled two beers from the fridge, held one between my breasts for a few moments as I walked to him, and I gave him that one. I then opened the other and sat next to him, legs apart a bit.

He reached over and placed a hand on my stomach, and slowly slid it down. When he got to my slit, he asked, "Shave, or laser?"

"Laser. Lower maintenance." I also spread my legs further apart, and he started fingering me. I just relaxed to his touch, even though I was a virgin. The show always leaves me quite aroused, and I need to masturbate after, and tonight, I was letting him do the work. He was surprised when I came in seconds.

"Huh?"

"I know how much I'm showing, and I need relief after the show. Keep doing what you're doing."

So he continued to finger me, adding more fingers. We were both nearing the bottom of our beers when I came again. When I recovered, I chugged the rest. He decided to do the same.

"Shower time. Why don't you take your clothes off, and follow me?"

I watched as he undressed, throwing his clothes on the couch, then I took him by his erection and led him to the shower. I set the temperature, and entered. When he followed, I handed him the soap, and turned around. I felt his dick poking my back, but I was too short for it to enter if we were both standing. So I pretended not to notice, but actually enjoyed it. When he'd soaped the back, I turned around and closed my eyes. Seconds later he was washing my front, and even playing with my tits. When he got low enough, he fingered me again, and I came again. We finally finished, rinsed off, then turned the water off. I dried him, and he dried me.

I led him to the bedroom, and said, "Go lie down, and I'll get on top."

He did, and I did. I teased him a lot by rubbing the head of his six-inch dick on my slit. Occasionally, I let it slip inside a quarter-inch or so, before letting it back out.

"Woman, you're killing me."

"Sorry, I'm just warming up. Now hold still, I want to go slow." I then let it enter, and then I slowly dropped down. When it touched my hymen, I started playing with my clit. I was so aroused now, that I came instantly. As I did, I pushed down, and pierced myself with his dick. There was a little pain, but the glow of the orgasm masked it. I stayed still.

"You are a virgin?"

"Not anymore."

"But, how old are you?"

"Twenty-two."

"I don't understand."

"I've always dreamed of being the center of attention on stage in Vegas. My body, however, chose not to be a showgirl. But being a magician lets me get the lights, and sex sells, so I gradually let more and more of myself be seen. I found that instead of being embarrassed, I was turned on. That helped me show even more, and by now, I realize I like others looking at me with lust."

"But you never had sex?"

"No. Oh, I get plenty of offers from the marks and other tourists, but I want something more. But as a one-woman-show, I don't meet many people, and I don't have much of a life."

"So why me?"

"While you can be a bastard as a boss, at times, it's because you are keeping the money coming in, not because you dislike people. You also gave me my start. Lastly, you've shown you care about me. Who better for my first time?"

"I see what you mean."

I tentatively started to grind, and the pain wasn't much, so I got more energetic.

"Don't worry about coming in me. I'm on the pill, and I want to feel it all."

It didn't take long for me to come again. When I recovered, I followed the advice of the sex columns, and did what I could to be sure he had his pleasure. When he came in me, I figured I succeeded. I didn't expect to come once again. I then dismounted, and stuck his diminishing dick in my mouth to lick off all his come.

When I was done, I said, "You want to eat me out, and clean me up?" I stood with my pussy close to his mouth.

"Huh? You're moving fast."

"Yeah, I know, but hey, next time we have sex, I'll know a little more, and maybe do better."

He pulled me closer, and started to lick me. After a bit, I found I was coming yet again. Finally he was done. I slid down, and put one leg over his, and my head on his chest, and said, "Hit the light, so we can sleep." A few seconds later, he did, and we both quickly fell asleep.

In the morning, we got up, and he followed me to the kitchen. That's when he noticed that my third-floor apartment has a large living room window, but no curtains, and I walked right past. He covered up and hurried past into the kitchen.

"Where's your curtains?"

"When I got the place four years ago, it didn't have any. I was strapped for cash, and got used to not having curtains. Now, I know there are several people over in the other building who like to watch my morning nude workout. You're welcome to join me. If you don't want them to see, just sit facing me. Just be sure not to block their view through the window. If you must, you can put some clothes on."

"How long is your workout?"

"Half hour at least, sometimes an hour on my off days, like today."

"I've never met anyone like you. How did you get this way?"

"As I said, I like the attention, and I found that I get it with sex."

We had a light breakfast, and then I headed to the living room for my workout. He elected to dress, but watched me.

After the workout, I said, "Well, I have today off. You?"

"I work, but I called in a personal day."

"You want to spend it with me?"

"Yeah."

"In that case, let me get dressed." I got up and headed into my room. When I came out, all I was wearing was a miniskirt, an unbuttoned vest, and tennis shoes. "I'm ready."

"Aren't you going to button up?"

"Why? With A-cups, I can get away with this."

"Really?"

"Yep. Often do. Shall we see the sights?"

"Sure."

While there weren't many sights to see that didn't involve gambling, he took me to some. We went into another diner for lunch, and got a pair of stools. That's when he noticed that I had nothing under the miniskirt, and my slit was on display to anyone who cared to look.

"No undies?"

"Not since I graduated high school. No bras either, and you already saw I sleep in the nude."

"Damn woman, wish I knew this years ago."

"Me too. I want you in me soon."

Apparently the waitress had been listening in from a few feet away. She came and wiped a bit of the counter next to us, and said in a whisper, "Use the booth in the back corner. No one will see there." So I got up and pulled Jim's hand over to that booth.

"Sit, and pop it out. I'll sit on your lap."

He looked about, then did as he was told. Already hard, I guided him into me as I sat.

"Play with my breasts."

He slid his hands under my vest, and did just that. That's when I noticed the cook and waitress were watching us from the kitchen. I didn't care, and it just got me more turned on. After I came the first time, I quickly got up and turned around, and was now facing him.

"Suck on my nipples."

As he did, I began to quietly moan, and ground even harder. He put a hand behind my back and under the vest to steady me, while the other hand played with the other nipple. I shrugged my shoulders, and let the vest fall onto the table. I whispered encouragement, and he started bouncing me as I ground on him. We soon both came, and when we recovered, I got up, picked up my vest and carried it back to our original seats and laid it on the counter. He followed, and looked everywhere, and it was clear everyone saw I was topless.

"Aren't you going to cover up?"

"Not until we go outside, or someone asks."

"Oh."

A few minutes later, the waitress came over, and could barely take her eyes off of my nipples. She asked, "Will there be anything else?"

"Yes," I answered, "after all that work, I could use another burger." Turning to Jim, I said, "How about you?"

Looking at me with wide eyes, he said, "Me too."

We continued to chat for a bit, and when the food was ready, the cook brought it. He said, "Lady, you are special. Feel free to return any time." He handed us the food, but his eyes never left my tits.

"Thank you. I'll keep that in mind."

He then backed away, and with some minor mishaps, made it back into the kitchen.

We paid the bill, and I shrugged my vest back on just before we walked out.

"I can't believe you did that."

"Me neither. But when I saw them watching us have sex, I just kind of lost it, and had to let everyone see. I loved it."

"Woman, you are an exhibitionist."

"I think you're right. Hey, let's find some place else to have sex."

"I don't want to risk getting caught yet."

"Okay. We can wait until we get back to my place, or perhaps some other secluded spot."

In the afternoon, as we walked about, the wind kicked up. Not that hard, but hard enough to blow open my vest, and also to kick up my skirt. I paid no attention to it.

Finally, we got back to my apartment, and ordered a pizza to be delivered. I went back to my room, and undressed. Back in the living room, we had sex, and I could see Jim was concerned about the lack of curtains. When the doorbell rang, Jim said I should put something on. Instead, I went to the door and opened it wide.

"Hello, Alice. Still no air conditioning?"

"Nope. Still like seeing me nude?"

"Yep."

"Well, thanks for the pizza. See you soon."

"Gladly."

I closed the door.

"Aren't you worried about opening the door to strangers?"

"Not really. A few times it has happened, and the guy tried to make a move on me. They change their minds when my fingernails are squeezing their nuts hard enough to draw blood."

"Ouch!" He immediately crossed his legs, and put his hands between them. Then relaxed, embarrassed.

"That's another thing I learned from my dad. Projecting confidence from a position of strength. I sound like I will do it, and the minor blood drawn convinces them not to take the chance. On the other hand, a fair number of my neighbors have asked me for sex, including the pizza guy. Now, let's eat."

When we finished, I put the leftovers in the fridge, and Jim said he had to go and get ready for tomorrow. I walked him out the door, and all the way to the entrance, where we kissed, and I went and got my mail.

For the rest of the night, I sat in the living room and masturbated on and off. I wasn't a virgin anymore, and the more times I did it, the better it got. And boy, learning that I liked others watching me have sex? That's going to put a whole new chapter into my life. I took another shower, dried off, and went to sleep with a smile.

= = = = = = = = = =

I love getting your votes.

I would also like to hear from you.

Leave a comment!

12