All Comments on 'Magister Ch. 03'

by Anomandaris2

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

Great story so far, all 3 chapters. Keep them coming!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 12 years ago
Good read

Lot's of promise here. The story is gripping and erotic. I'm surprised no one has chewed you out for the BDSM like they do me(lol). Guess you're just lucky like that ;)

I would like to point out that I noticed you tend to shift POV from one character to the other, like somewhere from when he woke her to the point where he tells her to remove her clothing, there's a shift in perspective view points. He tweaks her nipple and she is amazed at the pleasure she feels. But the story started out in his view point. Just wanted to point that out in case it wasn't your intention to put it that way. If it was, well then my bad :)

Also, just a pet peeve of mine: in the sentence 'After they had eaten lunch, he again took...' Wouldn't it sound better if you dropped the word 'again'? It just sounds very wordy with the 'again' wedged in there. Just a friendly suggestion.

The scene of the 'punishment' was hot (being a little pain lover myself-oh yeah ;))

Keep up the good work, it keeps my creative juices (lol) flowing when I start feeling burned out from writing. Thanks for posting. :D

SeaSwimmerSeaSwimmeralmost 12 years ago
Loving it

Please keep writing!

AnomandarisAnomandarisalmost 12 years ago
@LevanaHyll

Thanks for the feedback. Considering how much I <3 you're stories, it is appreciated.

There will be a short delay for chapter 4, due to RL work issues. 12 hours of overtime, while kind on the bank accound, is not so kind to my muse,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Love this story, can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very well written.

I am enjoying how well written it is. I hope you do not give up on the story like so many. :)

AnomandarisAnomandarisalmost 12 years ago
Thanks for the comments.

Chapter 4 will be slightly delayed, due to a massive amount of overtime this week, but it's in process.

Thanks for all the comments.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago

I'd be nice if Alasara fell in love with Damian before he fights with the evil person (antagonist).

SeaSwimmerSeaSwimmerover 11 years ago
Please....

Can we have some more of this story soon? I love it

AnomandarisAnomandarisover 11 years ago

I will be coming back to this folks. Sorry for the delyas, but personal circumstances intervened. Currently working on CH 4.

KerrBear85KerrBear85over 11 years ago

Wow, I really like this! I pictured her as a blonde though. . .

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Liked the Story, Still Waiting for Chapter 4

I really enjoyed this story. It's well written and intriguing. Please continue with the upcoming chapters. We all understand busy, so this is just encouragement, not bitching.

Thanks for a great story

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago

A most excellent chapter. This is looking to develop into a really good series. It's a shame that it's stalled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Author Chiming In Here!

I've lost access to this account. Anyone looking to see an updated version of this can find me over at Storiesonline under the same name. I've started posting new chapters there. Lit was unable to help me recover my account.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous