Magistrate’s Wife & the Delinquent

Story Info
She can’t resist his huge "charms".
2.9k words
4.68
2.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story includes watersports and a large penis. If either of these don't appeal please stop reading now. If not I hope you find the story fun and hopefully a little arousing.

I had a very comfortable and many would say privileged lifestyle. 29 years old and married to one of the youngest magistrates in the county. He was 13 years older than me and a kind caring and protective husband. When we had married I thought this was everything I wanted in a husband. My parents were delighted with Robert marrying me. I mixed in circles that certainly were privileged. I was happy not to be required to take on paid work but was encouraged and over time drawn into doing charitable voluntary work. Most relevant to this story was the work that brought me in contact, one day a week, with a rehabilitation program for young offenders. This work was felt very appropriate given my husband was a magistrate. I wasn't actually working directly with the group that was made up of eight or nine boys and one girl. Many of these youngsters were there as an alternative to custodial sentences. My husband had sentenced half of them.

One of these days that I helped out I was just finishing clearing up and went out of the back of the building to throw some rubbish away. It was a smallish yard with a wall around three sides of it and a gate. I was immediately alarmed to see Darrel with his back to me clearly peeing against the wall. He turned his head and gave me a huge smile. The flow of pee immediately stopped but he turned round without putting his penis back in his pants. His penis was huge and he made a spectacle of shaking it as if getting rid of drips of pee.

"Looks like you have never seen a cock before Mrs. Taylor. You seem fascinated by it, is it because it is so big or is it that old husband of yours is not doing the business in bed?"

I was completely unable to say a word and more disturbing unable to take my eyes off his impressive manhood. He was right it was the size of it that fascinated me. I know men cannot pee when they have an erection and decided that this was why he had stopped peeing. How wrong I was.

"Do you want to see me peeing again Mrs. Taylor?"

Still no words left my mouth but I suspect whatever I had said would not have made any difference. I had never seen a man pee in my life and was shocked again as he peed so powerfully that it hit the ground more than half way between him and I. Eventually the stream weakened and then dried up.

"You are very welcome to come over here and clean my dick with your very pretty mouth. I would love to see you kneeling in front of me and worshipping my cock. One day I am going to fuck your sexy ass until you cannot stop cumming time and time again."

With this he laughed at my shocked reaction that was still without words. A small part of me wanted to walk towards him and feel his cock. Fortunately I managed to control myself, finished throwing out the rubbish and with one last look back went back into the building. I wasn't in control of my mind over the next few days. The image of his huge cock would just not leave my mind. I thought about it last thing at night and first thing in the morning. I found myself looking at the crotch of every male between 16 and 40 and wondering whether their cock was as big as Darrel's. I thought of Darrel and his threat to fuck me one day. It had been said more as a statement than a threat.

Darrel was well known to my husband as he had been up before magistrates on dozens of occasions. He was no mass murderer with a string of convictions for minor offenses the most serious of which was possession of drugs with the intension to supply. His claim that the drugs were for his personal use along with his girlfriend was very believable. The fact that his girlfriend was under aged didn't help his position. My husband had been lenient when passing sentence on Darrel as he told me that Darrel's mum was the source of nearly all of his problems.

Darrel's reputation only seemed to make my fantasies late at night and early in the morning stronger. It was four mornings after seeing Darrel in the yard that I woke from a vivid dream. In the dream a gangster with a huge cock was fucking me. As I woke the hand between my legs was soaking from my natural lubrication. I allowed my dream to morph into a fantasy. The gangster became Darrel and I played with myself, as I hadn't for years. He teased me about how wet I was and how I was clearly excited by the idea of being fucked by his big cock. I was desperate to deny that I wanted him to fuck me but even in the fantasy I failed badly. He entered me in missionary position and goaded me relentlessly as I could not hide my spiraling arousal. Even though I was lying in my bed masturbating there was something in me that wanted to fight the Darrel in my fantasy and refuse to have an orgasm.

If it was a battle I lost it spectacularly experiencing a violent strong climax. When I regained my faculties I laughed at myself for losing myself so fully in the fantasy. I hoped that having fantasized about Darrel that would be the end of it, it was not. By the time my weekly voluntary work came round all I could think of was seeing Darrel or more specifically hoping I would see his penis again. When I arrived he was not there and I found myself enquiring whether he was due to attend. I was told he was due to be there but had not turned up yet. It frightened me that I was desperate to see a delinquent like Darrel, was I losing my mind? When he breezed through the door with his usual swagger my heart leapt and started to beat far too hard. He gave me a smile that seemed to signify that he knew his arrival was important to me.

I fought every instinct and didn't speak to him and tried to avoid making eye contact. I took rubbish out to the dustbins three times in a hope that Darrel would be in the yard. When I returned the third time he gave me a huge knowing smile before walking away from me. I carried on clearing up after the food had been served and suddenly felt a hand on my arse.

"Next time you take the rubbish out would you like a hand. Either I will offer my hand to carry the rubbish out or if you prefer your hand can offer a little relief to my cock that you seemed to take such a liking to. Do either of those options interest you Mrs. Taylor?"

The boy might have been a villain but he had read my mind in a very disturbing way. Right at that moment all I wanted was sex, sex with this dodgy character with a huge cock. The frightening thing was that I was sure he knew what I wanted.

"From your reaction you look that you are more interested in the latter. I need a huge piss but feel the yard is not the idea place. If you want to help me take a piss be in the disabled toilet in exactly five minutes."

He was gone as quickly as he had arrived leaving me confused aroused and scared that I would be in the disabled toilet when he was clearly expecting me. I knew it would be sheer stupidity being there but the force that drew me was incredibly strong and ensured I arrived with a heart beating hard a dry mouth and a wet pussy. His smile when he opened the door was condescending. It told me he was in control and I was not to argue. His cock was already outside of his trousers. It was not the same size as the previous week it was bigger. He was erect and the huge purple head was mesmerizing.

Any reader would think that I knew exactly what I wanted but I didn't. I suspect that I would not have refused him anything. He however new what he wanted. Rather un-erotically he sat on the toilet and beckoned me to kneel in front of him. Close up his cock looked bigger than I thought any penis could be. He didn't use words to tell me to suck his cock. My teeth were stretched as far apart as possible to allow me to take the first three or four inches of his erection into my mouth.

It was suddenly at this exact moment that it struck me; I was on my knees in a toilet taking the head of a huge cock of a convict in my mouth; a convict who my husband had sentenced less than a year earlier. I felt dirty, very dirty, but more aroused than ever in my life. I was wondering what it would feel like to have my pussy stretched by the cock that was stretching my jaw to its limit. That interest was somewhat shattered when Darrel said,

"If you do a really good job I might consider fucking your tight little pussy next time. You will have to ask me very nicely though."

There was so much to take in from this short statement; he expected there to be a next time, he wasn't going to fuck me today, I would have to ask him to fuck me and how dare he suggest that my pussy was little and tight. I still didn't think about protesting but redoubled my efforts taking his erection as deep into my mouth as I could. This left most of his cock for me to wrap one hand round while finding his firm balls with the other. He started to give me instructions the first being to maintain eye contact at all times. This did require me to ease his cock down until it was at least horizontal. It also made things much more personal as I was not sucking a big cock I was sucking his big cock. More instructions followed and I followed every one to the best of my ability. I found it really hard to use my tongue on the purple head as he told me to as my mouth was so stretched open.

My heart was racing and my arousal levels were higher than they had ever been without my pussy being actively involved. I removed one hand from his cock and balls and found my pussy through my knickers. This met with a stern rebuke from Darrel.

"I did not tell you you could touch yourself. I was thinking of ways to reward you if you do a good job but I might have to revise my plans. Now concentrate on giving me the best orgasm I have ever had."

I did give his cock my full attention and after a minute or so I recognized the telltale signs of his approaching orgasm. His last instruction was that if I spilled a drop I would regret it. I have never experienced a man cumming quite like I did that day. His balls tightened slightly in my hand, the head of his cock grew even bigger but the lovely thing was that my hand round the base of his cock felt the first three ejaculations as they rushed up the length of his erection. The first three squirts were powerful and flooded my mouth. I did panic that I would be drowned but did manage to swallow just enough to prevent any spilling. I was able to watch his face as his orgasm ran its course in a few seconds. He didn't withdraw his cock for a little time after in softened. When he did he led me over to the toilet and indicated that I should sit on it having pulled up my skirt. I had no idea what was going to happen next but was desperate to find out. He stopped me as on autopilot I went to remove my knickers. He told me to leave them on but sit on the toilet seat ready to pee.

"I love the sensation of peeing particularly after a good orgasm and by the way that was a very good one. Now sit back open your legs wide. When I tell you to piss, I want you to do so immediately."

He moved forward and brought his hand onto my knickers where they covered my pussy. I thought he was going to take them off or at the very least put his hand inside them. Instead he ran his hand around the area that was now soaked by my arousal.

"Wonderful, are you always as aroused and wet as this with the old bastard?"

It was a simple question but I didn't want to admit that I was never as aroused as this with my husband. On the other hand I was very embarrassed about how aroused I had become with so little physical stimulation. I decided I did not want to embarrass my husband by saying that he didn't excite me so said that I always got very wet when aroused. He laughed at that and called me a name I don't like. He warned or instructed me that I was to be ready to pee when he told me to, but not before.

I sat back and tried to relax not sure what was going to happen next. Nothing even remotely like this had happened to me before. My husband had never been in the same room as me while I peed. Nobody had seen my knickers, other than my husband, for years but here I was sitting on a toilet showing them off and preparing to piss in front of a near stranger. When he took hold of his semi-erect penis I was sure he was going to masturbate but instead he pointed it towards me and started to pee. The first jet hit around my bellybutton until he adjusted it so that it hit my pussy. The spray was powerful and when he played the stream around the area it hit my clit. It felt sensational; better than fingers playing with and just so totally dirty that I knew I would orgasm if he kept going. He kept going and my orgasm hit me hard. I had to fight to keep my legs wide open so that the warm spray was able to carry on caressing my clit. I don't think I had quite finished coming when he ordered me to,

"Piss now and piss hard."

I did exactly what he said and peeing had never felt that good before. He was still peeing on me as my bladder exploded. There were so many sensations going on at the same time. Never has the saying "I didn't know whether I was coming or going" been quite so apt. I didn't know which way was up but it was wonderful. His final triumph was to get me to do something I still don't believe that I did. With a big smile on his face he said,

"If you ever want to see my cock again then you need to kiss it and clean it up right now."

His cock had softened but he was still huge. The head while not hard was still silky smooth. It was much more comfortable taking it into my mouth than when it was fully erect. That was until he expanded to fill my mouth. It was lovely to feel him grow but as soon as it was fully erect he slid it out of my mouth.

"I would love to fuck you right now Mrs. Taylor but I think you might be missed if we are in here much longer. It has been a pleasure getting to know you much better but there is so much more about you I would like to know and experience. I hope you have the depths I think you have as I would love to 'plumb your depths' to the fullest."

He left the toilet without seeming to worry that someone might see him. He left the door open even though I was struggling to find a suitable way of dealing with my dripping knickers. In the end I flushed them away as they were un-wearable. I spent the rest of the afternoon knickerless and still desperately aroused. I hate to think how I would have been had I not enjoyed the stunning orgasm earlier.

As everyone was leaving Darrel said in a stage whisper so that anyone close by could hear "I look forward to meeting you again next week Mrs. Taylor and I am sure you can't wait to see more of me. " I did get a couple of questioning looks but nothing was said even though my face went bright red. He was so right, - it was going to be a very long seven days.

I feel there are plenty of potential further stories about the Magistrate's wife. If anyone has specific plot lines they would like explored please comment and I would be happy to try and do them justice.