Mahesh's Descent into CFNM Ch. 07

Story Info
Vishwa's descent into CFNM.
8.1k words
4
7.3k
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers

Mahesh was in a massive torment. The humiliation of staying naked was something he just could not get over. It was now more than two months and it still bugged him. Admittedly, he had stopped begging to be clothed a while back. He knew there was no use there. He would actually be punished for it. Not that he was not punished now. His butt was red-hot almost 24*7. The superior women in his life were free with their hands and he silently bore their punishment. However, the nudity and spanking was only a small part of the problem. The bigger problem was that, he had now gone a month without release.

While staying naked among clothed women was humiliating for him, his cock, apparently, took the complete opposite view. He was hard nearly the whole day. It was in a non-stop state of full arousal and he had no release. He cursed himself for trying to fool the women. He should have silently accepted Navithra. The last time she had milked him, she had told him she would get him off in another month. Mahesh had groaned back then. A month without orgasm seemed impossible. And so, when Aishu had spanked him, he started to hump and Aishu had allowed him. He had known he should tell her about Navi's hand job but his cock was in great pain and he decided to take what he got. Big mistake. The women had found out and tortured him for a whole night. He was in severe pain for the next two days. After his punishments, Aishwarya had told him he would not get to orgasm for the next three months. Back then, the pain in his body had distracted him and he did not really feel it was a big deal. Now, five weeks later, he was in hell. Not wanking for five weeks was painful in itself. But, staying naked during that entire time made it a hundred times worse.

In addition, the women piled on his misery. Navithra, especially, was particularly cruel. She frequently teased him. He spent a lot more time with her. The chores would take it's time. However, he spent some more time with her, since her house was where he generally remained whenever mom had her tailoring clients. Since he was not allowed to wear clothes, he could not go home until the clients left, and was stuck with Navithra who teased him mercilessly.

She would be watching TV and would continuously stroke him. With her legs or her hands, it did not matter. She would frequently bring him to edge and then abruptly stop. Mahesh would then clutch his penis. The sight of that made her laugh uncontrollably. Mahesh would be in tears and clutch his penis and pray to God it comes down. Pre-cum would have already started and it took a herculean effort to stop himself from coming. Once it was done, Navi would start again. No mercy! She repeatedly told him. Sonu brought a bunch of Peacock feathers and handed it to each of the women. He would be sweeping, mopping or cleaning their toilets. Suddenly, they would brush his ass with it. Once he stiffened, his cock would be at a decent 90 degree angle. They would brush and brush his cock with the feather until he could no longer handle it. Then, they would just stop and he would let out a loud groan. He was promptly smacked for the groan and the pain in his ass would add to the massive pain in his cock. Mom and Rathna aunty were not in on the teasing and he was warned with dire consequences if he told them. What could possibly be dire consequences for a man who was already a naked slave? Mahesh did not intend to find out.

There was one silver lining now, though. Kiran was also a naked slave to the women now. Technically, he was a slave only to his wife. However, there were enough times that Kiran had served Aishu and Madhu naked. Sonu told him in no unclear terms. He was her naked slave and did what she told him. As he was also naked all the time, Mahesh frequently noticed his red bottoms. This clearly indicated him that he was getting spanked repeatedly, too. He had thoroughly controlled himself at first at his mother's and Sonu's orders. However, over time, he could not help himself. He frequently gave a sneering, teasing smile to Kiran and the way Kiran averted his eyes to it instead of defiantly staring back was the single biggest ego booster he had found in the last three months. Now that there were two slaves, Rathna aunty finally got them to do something she wanted. The empty ground floor outhouse needed a thorough cleanup. She put both Mahesh and Kiran up to it. For Kiran, the physical effort of doing the job was nothing compared to the emotional agony of watching Mahesh's giant penis in comparison with his own. Rathna aunty - who still had not forgiven Kiran for calling Mahesh's mom a floozie - thoroughly insulted and degraded him. She warned him not to go crying to Sonu and he really did have enough pride not to do it. Mahesh finally felt sorry for Kiran and inwardly forgave him for calling his mother that way. However, when Mahesh went to Navithra that evening, he could not help feeling jealous of Kiran. No matter what, Kiran had Sonu to take care of his needs. Kiran was going home to Sonu who would help him with relief from his aroused organ while Navithra would tease and tease him and he would have zero relief.

In addition, he was also going down on the women. Again, mom and Rathna were blissfully unaware. Mahesh used his tongue on at least one of them every week. Navithra, again, was the chief tormentor. She would be watching TV. He would be naked and licking her feet. Suddenly, she would toss a blindfold. He would cry and beg and the only effect that had was to get him spanked after he got her off with his tongue. At the end of the month, mom finally asked him why he frequently croaked. She could see something was wrong with his voice and throat. Mahesh did not say what happened and just attributed it to the fatigue of serving four women. Mom berated him and told him that, this was his youth and he had to have more stamina. She messaged Aishu to spank him a few more and also told her to increase the phsyical exercises. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Alarmed by this, Aishu warned Navithra to pipe down. Navithra cheerfully accepted. From then on, she reduced her teasing and genuinely apologised to him. However, they informed him, he was still not going to get any relief until the day before he started his UG course. Mahesh counted the days down now as there were less than three weeks and he could not wait for that day. As he did, he sometimes marvelled at the stupidity of it. He was 18 years old and, technically, an adult. He owed them nothing. In fact, Aishu was the one who owed him! She was the one who had stripped and humiliated him on a false accusation. As he thought this, a second smug voice told him, "Go ahead, say the same to Aishu." And he cursed that voice. He knew he would never dare. He would silently accept all these punishments. Still, he could not help asking himself, "how on Earth did we get here" from time to time.

The same question, "how on Earth did we get here" was the single question going on repeat mode inside Vishwa's head for the last month. How on Earth did he become a clerk to two bossy bitches from being a lawyer in his own right? A second voice told him the answer. Because you are pathetic and useless! He hated the second voice but had to admit it was true. He knew that, if his dad had not been a major client in the firm, he would not have got the job. It was also the same reason why he was not fired from his job the first time he had bungled a major deal. He had known about all this from day one at the office. Still, he had pranced around without a care in the world. It was not his fault if he was born with the advantage of an influential dad. But, now that he had that advantage, he would be damned if he wouldn't use it. He remember the first day in the law firm when Aishu and Madhu had whistled at his mini-cooper. They had readily agreed to carpool with him just to get their hands on that beauty. Plus, they wore shorts and skirts - showing those tantalising legs generously - and he kept telling himself that, everything was lining up for him.

All that had taken a beating on that fateful day. He had seen the naked young man and was ready to beat him up. The sight of that giant penis was the first blow on that day. As it turned out, he was forced to strip naked by those whores. Once he was naked, he knew they would laugh at his tiny cock. However, they had completely ignored it and somehow, this was worse. They had tossed him out mercifully with clothes and he swore he would destroy them! But then, how? He was already in trouble with his superiors. He was heavily behind on his work and, in comparison, they were brilliant. The anger at them, the rage, the determination to destroy them had all eventually turned into futility as he knew he could not touch them. They were superior to him in every way. This depression caused him to further fall behind in his work. He then remember that fateful day when his self-confidence, his ego, his very worth as a human being had been dealt the coup-de-grace by Banu, the senior female partner who had summoned him into her office.

Banu was a harsh, but fair critic. She believed in giving credit where credit is due. She also firmly believed in cut-throat, honest feedback. She never sugar-coated her comments and called a spade a spade. On that day, a week after Vishwa had been stripped naked in Aishu's apartment, she had called him in. He had bungled big-time and the office had come about an inch close to a civil lawsuit. Banu had worked well into the night, made at least 10 phone calls and had even sat and drafted and re-typed the contract herself. This was something an entry-level clerk would do and yet, she had done it on her own because one more mistake, even a tiny one could not be excused. The next day, she had launched into the biggest tirade of Vishwa's life. Vishwa, who was sheltered by his father's money had broken and was a shell of a man as he left her office that day. The death knell was when Banu told him to work with Aishu and Madhu for some time. Yes, the ones who had destroyed him, stripped him naked and humiliated him and he was now expected to go to them and ask for help. Not to mention, in a private law firm, go work with them meant, go work for them.

Banu had not given him even a small leverage and had followed-up with him 15 minutes later to see if he had gone to them. Vishwa entered the toilet and broke down. For some reason, there were no tears. He was desperate, morose and was in a pathetic state! However, there still seemed to be no tears. Vishwa knew that, if it was not for his dad, he would have been fired. The thought of going to those women, the same women who was now responsible for his mess and ask them for help and listen to their sneers filled him with dread. Still, he did not have a choice. He made the long walk to the shared cabin in which the women worked.

Aishu and Madhu, actually unaware of what had happened with Vishwa, nevertheless ignored him and shook their heads in contempt as he walked in. They did not even respond the first few times he called him. Unbidden, he told them what had happened and that he needed their help. Aishu and Madhu looked at each other. They had zero guilt over how they treated him. However, it had to be said that they had hurt him. Aishu told him to wait outside while they discussed something. He left. The thought of being asked to go stand outside like he was their assistant nagged him as he left.

"Can you believe that loser?" Aishu asked.

"I can't. But, I can believe Banu would put him upto something like this." Madhu replied cheerfully.

"So, what? We can tell Banu that we don't have time to spare for him, you know?"

"Still. It would not hurt us. You know, I am still mad about the fact that you hurt that kid falsely. Then, you took advantage of him and turned him into a slave." Madhu's voice turned reproachful.

"For heaven's sake. You are still on this? The kid made a choice."

"No, he didn't. He's just a kid. He panicked and tied his head onto your noose."

"He's 18. And, I don't see you turning away his services."

"True. Maybe we can fix Vishwa too."

"Come on! Vishwa may be a loser. But, he won't submit to us."

"Did you see his eyes as he came here? He is at the lowest point in his life. We can use him for a few days. Then, we will see how it goes."

They both left the room. Vishwa tried to talk to them. They silenced him with a wave and went straight to Banu. They genuinely fought with her about the extra work but Banu told them that she had made a decision. They came back and barked at him to join them. They then told him to get all his work-related documents and he did. Watching the load of paperwork, they thoroughly reamed him and he had no choice but to silently take their attack. They then told him that, since there was a lot of work, they did not have time to show him the ropes - so to speak - and it was not their job either. They told Vishwa that they would tell him what was needed and he would have to do just as he was told. If that was not what he liked, he could take it up with Banu. The thought of going to her again filled Vishwa with dread. He said yes.

The next day, they told him to come two hours earlier and they did the same as well. For the two hours, they kept him working. It was not for show. His work really had been that behind. Aishu noted with horror that there were at least three cases where the parties could have easily brought a negligence suit. She told him to make a detailed note of those. When he silently started doing it, Aishu and Madhu laughed loudly.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked.

"Don't like it? Well, Banu's office is right there." That silenced him. They could not possibly tell him that they were laughing at him because he was painstakingly documenting evidence of his own incompetence. Negligence, even. After two hours of reports, after which they gave him a set of instructions on how to proceed, they were exhausted. Used to ordering Mahesh around, Madhu barked at Vishwa to get them both a Coffee. She bit her tongue halfway, worried that she had been hasty. However, she was hooked and kept her face stern as he stared at her. Aishu also gave him a hard look. He finally stood up! He was doing it! Aishu and Madhu gave themselves a high-five as he left. While coming back, Banu came in and watched strangely as he took Coffee for both of them. They took it and drank without even a thank you and told him to get on with his work.

That afternoon, they went to Banu and pointed out all instances of Vishwa's lapses (detailed and highlighted by the dope himself) and the three of them agreed. Vishwa needed to be sidelined from cases for a few days. Ideally, he should have been fired or, at least, suspended. However, the firm stood to lose a lot of money if they lost his father as a client. The three women understood the realities. Aishu and Madhu told Banu that they would continue mentoring him for the next three months, but stipulated that they needed be officially higher up than him and able to give him instructions for it. Banu gave Vishwa the instructions. He would work with them for the next three months and they would update her on his progress. She was thoroughly disgusted when Vishwa, instead of fighting the fact that he was being asked to be an underling to women who were actually in his own grade instead had only one concern. What about his salary? She replied there were no changes to it with so much disdain that Vishwa took a step back. He silently went back to them and told them he had talked to Banu. It was evening by then and they told him to get some snacks from the canteen. Aishu and Madhu had their hands firmly on their stack of papers and Vishwa did not dare ask them for the money.

From then on, he was hooked. It took him two weeks to realise that he was doing clerical duties. Aishu and Madhu handled all the decision-making and his job was to silently draft the documents, write reports and even here, he had to get it approved by them before it could be finalised. On top of this, he was now their office errand boy. He could not bring himself to say bitch-boy even though that term was more accurate. He would have their coffees ready every morning. They would frequently tell him to get water and he would comply. He picked up their dry-cleaning, he arranged their weekend parlour appointments and he slowly realized that they were using him as a servant. ON top of it, there was never even a single note of appreciation. Instead, they berated him for even the smallest of mistakes. Instead of getting angry, he would feel ashamed. He worked harder. He found that this work suited him more. However, he could never be prepared for his fate.

Aishwarya and Madhu invited Banu home for dinner once. This was risky, they knew it. But, it was a risk they were willing to take. After all, they had a readymade ass to destroy should anything wrong happen. They first had to prepare their slave.

Madhu and Aishu saw him running that day. He had put on 5 more kilos in these months. He was now running quite fast and doing all his exercises more fluently. Madhu and Aishu were proud of him but rarely showed it. Mahesh finished it up and the three of them went to Aishu's. Mahesh was wondering why Madhu was with them but did not ask. He was their slave. If they felt he needed to know something, they would tell him. If not, he would defer to their judgement that he was not needed to know that information. Once he reached Aishu's house, Aishu tossed the blindfold to him. Mahesh had, by now, stopped begging them no matter how much he loathed it. He knew that the only effect it would have was to get him spanked. Not to mention, they prolonged his torture by holding their orgasms. If he silently accepted it, they were more forgiving.

Aishu dropped her pants and undies after he was blindfolded. Madhu, still in her shorts joined in on the festivities. Mahesh would have plunged and plunged with his tongue and just when Aishu was close, Madhu would smack him really hard and distract him. Then, he would have to start over. Still, on this day, he was resolute. He was not going to plead with them. Again and again, he was smacked and again and again he restarted. Eventually, Aishu had to pee and she silently ordered Madhu to stop. Mahesh got her off to a really good orgasm and Madhu hugged him, genuinely proud of his endurance. As Aishu turned, Madhu gave her naked ass a smack as well. Mahesh, whose tongue was really sore begged for some water. Madhu gladly brought it for him. Aishu took bath and came back. Mahesh, who had started on the dishes, completed them and took bath as well. When he came out, he started setting up the table for breakfast when they called him. Mahesh knelt in front of them.

"A new woman is going to see you naked, naked boy!" Aishu announced casually.

Aishu instantly realised it was a mistake. His eyes darkened really bad.

"No way, ma'am. The second that happens, the deal is off."

"Oooooooooh! He did not just say that?" Madhu mocked in a sing-song voice.

"Mahesh. Listen to me. It would only be one more woman."

"And, one would turn into two, two to four and so on. Nothing doing, ma'am."

Aishu realised she had underestimated him. There was an inner strength in this kid. She took him and set him on her lap.

"Mahesh. Listen to me. I love you. I see you as a mixture of a son and a younger brother. Yes, I mistreat you but believe me, I could have done a lot worse. In any case, you accepted you are my slave. Still, I know I am pushing boundaries. But, I promise, Mahesh, Banu will be the last. No one else new will see you. I give you my word. You just have to trust me on this. Pleaaaaase?"

Mahesh was conflicted. He hated being a slave. He hated the humiliation of staying naked amid a bunch of fully dressed women. Aishu was his tormentor who had forced him to do all this. And yet, here she was, begging and pleading with him like he was an equal. Still, he was already humiliated a lot.

indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers