Mahesh's Descent into CFNM Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where were we? Oh, yeah! You will serve us and obey any command we give you in the office as a clerk and PA. Obviously, people are going to ask you why you are serving us. That is your problem. However, it won't be a problem for long. As a clerk, you will be frequently re-assigned to others as well. They will know what happened and you will serve them well also. If the other clerks catch on that you are getting a higher salary, we will take care of it. However, don't go advertising that fact like a dope! Got it!"

"Yes, ma'am."

SPLAT! This time, it was Aishu and he jumped in pain.

"Kiss her feet." And so, he kissed Banu's feet and agreed.

"There is more. I am doing some gardening work in my lawn. It started out well, but, I am finding that, after the initial rush, I am not cut out for it. I am not cut out for getting up early in the morning and tending to the plants. That job falls on you now. You will get into my lawn, I will give you a spare key, and you will water all the plants and leave. You should be out before I am awake and come to see the plants. That is the mark of a good slave. Oh!" Banu paused for dramatic effect. "You will do the gardening work, naked."

Banu expected him to lash out at her and disagree. In fact, she wanted him to. She was sure she would be able to handle him and it had been a long time since she was involved in a physical scrap.

However, Vishwa, to their surprise let out a fresh howl and started crying. Actual tears. This was a man who had reached the end of his tether and there was no longer any fight left in him. He agreed to her demands.

"Listen, it is pathetic and disgusting to see a grown man cry like this. So, put on your clothes and go home. Cry out how much ever you want. I don't care. Just get out of my sight. I have sent a PDF with your new job responsibilities. Come with the printout tomorrow and you can sign them at my office. However, if I see you crying again, the deal is off and I will fire you on the spot." Vishwa howled again, kissed all their feet and left.

The next day, he came with the printouts. Banu told him to close the door and strip off. Vishwa was surprised but did not dare disobey. She told him to kneel in front of her below the desk. She then told him to read out each section of the document before initialling them. The new job responsibilities were demeaning for a man of his education and Vishwa tore at himself as he read out each one of his new conditions. Whether it was bringing coffee to the women, getting their canteen orders, handling their dry-cleaning, handling their appointments, each of them was a body blow to him and yet, he carefully read each one of them, kissed Banu's feet and initialled it. He finally signed the documents and handed them to Banu. Banu was elated. The thought of a naked man serving her was exhilarating. Then, she thought of Mahesh's gigantic penis and his cute red ass. A redness she had contributed to the previous night by spanking him for no reason. All this made her wet and she told Vishwa to put his clothes on and leave. Once he left, she carefully locked the door and could no longer help herself as she dropped her bottoms and put her hand inside. She closed her eyes and it was Mahesh was licking her as she pleasured herself.