Mahesh's Descent into CFNM Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is in it for me?" He asked her.

"Ask whatever you want. However, you will not wear clothes. That is not something I can allow yet. Also, you will continue serving both me, Madhu and also Navithra. I cannot revoke these. Ask anything else."

Well, there was only one thing left. However, he suddenly felt weird saying it. The women already knew what he was going to say. However, they wanted him to say it.

"Can you tell Navithra to help me again."

"Help you with what?"

"Come on, ma'am."

"No, you come on." Mahesh noted that the apologetic tone had gone from Aishu. "You want something, you ask for it."

Oho! It was like that!

"Okay, then I want Navithra to give me a hand job once a week. Also, you take off your clothes for today."

Aishu and Madhu whistled. Madhu laughed at Aishu. "He's got you there." Aishu eyed her reproachfully. It was Madhu, after all, who had wanted to attack Vishwa. However, she was paying the price.

"Come on, naked boy. Be reasonable."

"Reasonable? Hellooooooo" - Mahesh shouted while pointing to the three of them. Aishu and Madhu both laughed loudly and even Mahesh smiled at his own joke.

"You make a point, naked boy. But, I cannot allow a hand job once a week. Once in two weeks."

"Both of you naked, then." Mahesh retorted quickly. But then, he bit his tongue. Was he overplaying this? Madhu resisted at first, but then agreed and only for two hours. The two women took off their clothes and stood in front of him. It was the first time he was seeing two women completely naked and he drank in fully. There was still no doubt as to who had the power as, even in those 2 hours, the two women kept ordering him around. Mahesh himself could not resist and eventually went down on Madhu, after she permitted him, of course. Right on the two-hour minute mark, they stood up and got fully dressed and laughed at the disappointment on his face.

"Now, come here, naked boy." Aishu pointed to her knee.

"Oh Come on, ma'am! Please."

"Naked boy, over my knee. Now." And so, he was thoroughly spanked for his bravado. Still, the thought of seeing the women naked was enough to make up for it. And then, Aishu showed him what a sucker he had been. "We agreed for the hand job once in two weeks. So, the first one will be in two weeks from now." It dawned on him that he started college on the same day. That was the day he was allowed to have his orgasm anyway. Once again, he had been suckered into a deal with no benefits for him. The women laughed at the growing realisation growing on his face.

Banu came in for dinner. Aishu and Madhu had hidden Mahesh away in the basement car. He was under the seat. He was told he could roll the windows down after Banu had gone inside. He would come upstairs when he was called. Aishu and Madhu took Banu upstairs and got her drunk pretty soon. Despite being from a very orthodox family, Banu was more than a social drinker. She showed her conservativeness in her clothing and never exposed anything above her knees. Forget knees, even her ankles were a rare sight. However, what Aishu and Madhu loved about Banu was that she never once said anything to them. Banu had her choice, Aishu and Madhu had theirs and she never interfered in their lives. She was 20 years older than them. She was already married and had a daughter who was doing her masters in US. Her husband had divorced her and also moved to the US. As of now, her daughter was living with him. There was no bitterness there as she was quite amicable with her ex-husband. In addition, she had full custody of her daughter during the formative years. Now, the daughter was in her rebellious teen years and she already knew from her ex that he was having a hell of trouble taking care of her. Still, this made her quite lonely and the only company she had was the maid. Aishu and Madhu had carefully evaluated all of this.

Over dinner and drinks, Aishu casually asked Banu.

"Banu-" she had insisted they called her by the name. A privilege that was still not extended to Vishwa. "What if I told you I had a slave?"

"I would place you under arrest." Came the quick reply.

"What if I tell you he agreed to be my slave?" Banu was alert. She realised this was not idle talk. "What if I told you he cleaned my house, did my laundry, washed my utensils and cleaned my toilets without any pay."

"Well, I would say you got a fantastic maid. And, you say he is male. In any case, I would not say it is slavery since he has not gone to the police yet."

"What if I tell you he did all this naked?"

"And there, we have slavery. Look, I can see that this is not idle talk. Get to the point."

Aishu almost whistled. She held back at the last moment and called Mahesh to get in. Banu was shocked. Unlike the other two, she had been very conservative. She had been a virgin before marriage. She had had sex in marriage only to have a child. After her daughter was born, both she and her husband had been celibate for over five years and had sex only for having a second child. Once they had seen a doctor and had found out that was not possible, sex had stopped. It was part of the reason why her husband had divorced her. At that time, she had felt her husband was unfair for pushing her frequently. Now, however, with the advantage of the hindsight and having to hear about the sex lifestyle of these young bimboes, she frequently wondered whether she had missed out on things.

Watching this 18 year old man naked and kneeling in front of her was a major thrill. Aishu and Madhu took advantage of her shock to explain the details of what had happened. Unlike with Mahesh's mom, Aishu actually told Banu the whole truth of what had happened.

"So, you humiliated him without reason, and then when you found out you were wrong, you went back and subjugated him anyway?"

"Yeah, Banu." Aishu no longer had any guilt.

"And you! Why did you agree to this?"

"She helped my mother with her medical stuff, ma'am."

"Oh! So sweet! How on Earth did you find it in yourself to hurt someone so sweet? You slut!"

Aishu smiled. "It was a mistake. Still, in my defence, it was really fun."

Banu laughed. Mahesh smiled passively. It was not fun for him.

"So, anyway. What is the reason you are telling me all this?" Banu asked pointedly.

"Well, you talked about how sweet Mahesh was, and he did not deserve this treatment. Can you think of someone who does?"

Of course, she could. The cocky prince who thought the world was at his feet because of his rich father. The idiot who could have single-handedly shut the law firm down and walked away with no consequences. His dumbass daddy would find him another place of work while it was the other honest and hard workers who would struggle. Still, why would he agree to this? Aishu outlined her plan to Banu. Banu agreed. It was risky but well worth it. She suddenly realised what she was setting out to do. She was out to destroy someone. One could argue that Vishwa was destroyed the day he became a servant to the two women. But still, this was worse. If it succeeded! Banu found that, for the first time in so many years, she was getting wet. Actually getting wet. The first call was to the other two partners, both men.

"Look, guys. I don't have time to explain much. However, I am going to video call you in half an hour. Please be available. I need to discuss this."

The two men agreed. Aishu then made the call to Vishwa.

"Oye!" She barked as soon as the call was picked up. Vishwa hated being addressed like a servant. No, a Dog. However, the one time he had defied, he regretted it to this day.

"OoooH!" Aishu had replied contemptuously. "Does baby want respect. Look Madhu, Vishwa wants to be addressed respectively."

"Well, sure. Let's ask Banu to fire him first. After all, it will take only phone call. After that, we will always call him 'sir'. All right with you, Vishwa sir?"

Vishwa apologised and begged them. Please, he had begged, all dignity forgotten. Aishu ordered him to drop his pants. He refused until Madhu dialled the extension. As soon as he heard Banu's voice, he took his pants off. Even Aishu and Madhu were surprised. It was then that they had found the final chink. Vishwa's dad had given him a talking-to the day he got the job. He had told him that, he had carried him now for 25 years. He was on his own from here on. If you fail in this job, don't come crying to me. In simple terms, Vishwa's dad told him he would not give him any allowances. He had to live on his own hard-earned money. Of course, he would not remove him from his will, but until the day he was alive, Vishwa could not expect any favours from him. And so, he had to tolerate anything Aishu and Madhu did to him. He knew Banu wanted to fire him and one word from Aishu and Madhu would make it happen. Being one of the major law firms, getting fired from here would make it impossible to go anywhere else. And so, on that day, he spent the whole day without pants. Aishu and Madhu kept him working the whole day without lunch. Mercifully, they got him some food in the evening. Vishwa never again question the way they treated him since then and had also re-doubled his efforts to make sure there would not be any mistakes. So, when Aishu called him "Oye!" that day, he promptly answered, "Yes, Aishu."

"Get your ass to my place. You had better be here in half hour."

And, Aishu hung up. She had no doubts that Vishwa would be here. Vishwa scrambled to change, told his mom and dad that he had to go and came to her house in 20 minutes. When she let him in, he was once again shocked to see the naked boy on the flour in all fours. Mahesh was told that he had to be staring at the floor or at the women's feet. Mahesh went on to stare at the feet. Aishu and Madhu had heavenly feet and Banu was not that bad either despite being 46. He had already kissed and licked those feet and Banu was already ordering him around. When Vishwa saw the three women staring at him like a piece of meat, he knew he was in trouble.

"Vishwa, sit." Banu ordered. There was a chair facing the three women. Vishwa sat on it.

"Vishwa, your work has been completely unsatisfactory. Oh! Scratch that. You were useless. You are not even able to do the clerical tasks."

Vishwa groaned. "Ma'am, please. I have done well. Aishu, Madhu tell her."

It was yet another blow to him. Banu had told him that, while the women could call her by her name, he did not have that right. She had told him this right in front of the two women.

"What do you want us to say? This is what you did last week. You interchanged the TCS file with that of CTS. Complete financial records of two competing technological companies were going directly to the competitors. Do you have any idea what that would have caused?"

"I already apologised for that."

"Apologised?" Banu barked. "These two are the biggest corporate giants in India. If those files had gone, they would have sued us so hard. The payout would have bankrupted us. And you say sorry?"

Vishwa had no answer. What was he going to say? That he still had not gotten over being stripped naked by the two bimboes next to her? That he walked around with that humiliating thought every single day and had no thoughts elsewhere? These excuses would not help him. And, he could not take his eyes of the naked boy at Banu's feet. They had brought him here for a reason. There was a look on Aishu and Madhu that terrified him.

"Here's what is going to happen. I have scheduled a video call to the other two partners. I am going to tell them everything. It is not just the fact that you are pathetic in this. You have made no effort to improve and you are still doing incompetent things and it is actually hurting the firm. Today will be your last working day at the firm."

Vishwa smiled without thinking. He then stopped and covered his mouth in horror but the smile had not escaped them.

"Why are you smiling?" Banu asked.

"No, ma'am. I was not. Please, don't fire me." Vishwa asked but the women could see that his pleas were insincere.

"Come on, boy. You want to say something, say it." Banu demanded.

Vishwa shrugged. If that's how they wanted to play this.

"Well, ma'am." He chose his words carefully and answered. "If you really wanted to fire me, you would have done that already. There was no need to call me here. But, you have. There can only be one reason. You cannot fire me. If you do, you would lose my dad as a client. I guess Aishu and Madhu told you my dad is not as lenient with me as I led you to believe and it is true. He will not help me. But, he will surely drop you and go to another law firm. The word would go around and others would drop you as well. The law firm cannot take this hit in this economy."

"Or, in other words, you are 26 years old and still hiding behind your dad's pants."

The words stung. Vishwa knew that that was what it would sound like. Still, these were not things you said. You thought about it quietly. Aishu and Madhu could land punches but Banu could destroy him with just words. Once, when she had insulted him, he had pointed out she was hurtful and was reamed again for that. He was not going to make the same mistake today and kept his mouth shut. However, his eyes showed his hurt.

"You are the most disgusting creature I have ever met in my life. However, you have underestimated me. You see, when I really want something, I get it. This file mismatch alone is enough to get anyone fired. However, there is one more trick up my sleeve. In tonight's call, I will tell them that, either you are out or I am."

Vishwa knew that it was over. No matter what, Banu was irreplaceable. She had single-handedly taken the law firm to great heights and was instrumental in many huge clients, including his dad. However, there was a grapevine that, now that her home loan was fully paid off and her daughter had also gone for education in the US, she was thinking of early retirement. He knew that, if the question was him or Banu, he was out. Also, he was not 100% sure in his assertion that dad would drop them and move to another law firm. His dad was a business man through and through. Banu and the other two women were watching him think through. He could not sit, he stood up and started begging her. He told her he would do a better job and was already in folded hands. The women watched him passively.

"Strip!" Came the command from Banu. Vishwa once again pleaded with them while Aishu and Madhu laughed at him unkindly. Eventually, Vishwa started taking his clothes off. Aishu nodded to Mahesh and he stood up. Vishwa did not notice until he was down to his underwear. As he saw Mahesh fully naked and with his massive erection, he hesitated. Banu warned him that one more hesitation and his job was off and he took down his undies and stood naked. Just like Mahesh, his cock had become fully erect at the prospect of standing naked in front of fully clothed women. He was half the size of Mahesh and he knew the women had made Mahesh stand up just to highlight the difference. Just like Mahesh, once he was naked, a resolve took over. He kept his face hard even though he was dying inside of humiliation.

Aishu and Madhu were quiet, as well. They had never once ridiculed Kiran on his size. They had seen him naked whenever they went to the apartment complex to see Mahesh. Sometimes, he and Kiran would be standing side-by-side but they never once commented on his size. They were never unnecessarily cruel. They had decided to turn Kiran and Vishwa into naked slaves because they thoroughly deserved it. However, there was no reason to unnecessarily pile on the misery. However, if Vishwa acted up or disobeyed them, they told themselves, all bets we're off.

"Kneel!" Out of practice, Mahesh also knelt. Vishwa knelt and faced the women.

"Listen to me. IN another ten minutes, I am going to start the video call. I can tell them to fire you. Or, I can let you keep your salary. Note that I said salary and not job. There will be changes in your job. It is up to you which one I choose. Do you want to keep your salary?"

"Yes, ma'am. Please."

"Then, once the call is done, I will give you a set of orders that will tell you what you need to do. You will follow them to the letter. Don't think of pulling a fast one on me. I can destroy you like a mosquito."

Vishwa agreed. Aishu and Madhu ordered him to kiss her feet. He complied. When the video call came in, Banu told him to kneel in front of her. Banu had the front camera on and was careful not to accidentally display Vishwa. The call went on for twenty minutes. In front of him, as he sat naked, Banu went on to explain how Vishwa was the most incompetent employee she had met, how he was still not learning and not making decent efforts. Finally, she went on to talk about the file misplacement. At that, even the two partners flinched. Banu told the other partners that she wanted him to be fired. Vishwa panicked and opened his mouth but was silenced by Aishu and Madhu. While he and Mahesh were standing, the two women were watching them silently with a jeering look. Used to this, Mahesh was silent but Vishwa was squirming uncomfortably. Once or twice, he covered himself and the two women silently ordered him to keep them at the side. When he removed them, they silently laughed. Vishwa was somehow holding his tears back.

The other partners once again reiterated that, firing Vishwa was out of the question. Banu fought hard but could not get them to budge. Finally, she told them, if not firing, then Vishwa needs to be demoted. Instead of a lawyer, he would now work as a clerk to Aishu and Madhu. Banu gave them both decent praises and told the partners that, this way, there would be a second pair of eyes watching over Vishwa's work. Once again, they replied it was risky. Vishwa could tell his dad about it. Then, Banu told them that, it had already started. Vishwa did not get any new case and was instead assisting the two women for the last three weeks. They finally agreed. Banu thanked them and drafted a document that informed Vishwa his new responsibilities. He was officially a clerk now to Aishwarya and Madhumitha.

"You heard, naked boy. Kiss our feet." Aishu ordered.

"No. Even clerks don't do that."

"Then, I guess you are fired."

"You can't do that."

"Actually, they can." Banu cut in. "As lawyers, they can fire you as their clerks. You will be unassigned and, as such, there will not be any billable hours. NO hours, no salary."

"Please. I will do better. Please don't do this to me."

"You did this to yourself. And, we are not done here. Firstly, you are their clerk. Whatever they tell you to do, you do it. However, remember, you will still be getting the salary of a lawyer for clerical work. You will compensate the difference by also acting as my personal assistant. You do what I tell you and you do what they tell you. Now, kiss their feet."

This was beyond humiliation. It was, in a single word, degradation. So, why was he fully erect? In fact, he was growing even bigger than he could remember. He kissed Aishu's feet first and then went to Madhu. When he stood up, Madhu pointed at her knees. Horrified, Vishwa shook his head. Madhu forcefully put him over her knees.

"I was going to give you 5 spanks. However, your disobedience has increased it to ten." He tried to fight but he was powerless against her strength. Once again, the thought of getting spanked caused him to groan and when she was spanking, he actually started rubbing himself. Banu, disgusted spat on his face when she saw that. Vishwa, who was powerfully holding back until then, could not hold back anymore and actually started tearing up.

"Pathetic! You are a pathetic clown!" Once Madhu was done spanking, he once again stood. The humiliation of getting spanked now took a second place to the pain in his buttocks. Madhu had, as usual, spanked with all her strength and he was rubbing his ass in pain. Banu told him to stop and he begged her.