Maia

Story Info
Shaglus has sex with a voluptuous, hirsute smoker.
2.8k words
4.53
4.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Maia at a swank little coffee shop in northern New Mexico. She worked there. My family, this was before I had a wife and kids, was staying in a hip little adobe in a village outside of Taos. I'd go get coffee at the shop where Maia worked each morning. She was voluptuous, with brown hair, she had a slight growth of light fur on her lip, she was a little unkempt but sexy in an earthy way. She looked at ease in her body and she moved it sensually and confidently. She always smiled wryly at me, making light conversation as I would order, she looked at me hungrily. I liked the attention.

Maia dressed like a hippy, a tasteful hippy, wearing revealing little tops that covered her medium sized breasts and I could usually see her nipples through her garments. She liked to show her belly as well, which hung out slightly in a revealing, erotic manner. She had trail of hairs that came up from her skirt towards her belly button. She was kind and funny. Her forearms had a nice covering of fur on them too, which I kind of dig, and her armpits were lush with hair and I think she could tell that I was into that as she would raise her arms many times during my brief visits. I loved to look at them and I was sure it was her musky scent that I was catching when she did this. Her natural odor was mixed with a slight hint of patchouli, a scent that has made my cock grow hard since I was young. We had what seemed like a good chemistry, she and I, one that made me think of her throughout the day.

That particular trip was short lived and soon I had to leave back to California. I was, however, planning on moving to Taos only a month later to change things up in my life, to experience the high mesas and towering peaks of the Sangre de Cristo mountains. I loved to roam new natural landscapes wherever I went searching for arrowheads, for trout, for mushrooms, natural treasure, including natural women. Maia hung in the back of my mind and I often found myself fantasizing about disrobing her, touching her plump little breasts and exploring her furry trails. My cock would become thick and firm at the thought of it.

A month later I had moved to Taos. I had got a job at a restaurant waiting tables and tending bar. The place was relatively busy and there were plenty of tourist girls and fellow workers to look at and ponder. I made a few stops by the coffee shop but seemed to be off timing wise as to seeing Maia. I would wonder where she was, what she might be doing and if she had a lover or two in the town.

After work I would head to a bar out near her little village. It was hopping on weekend nights with an eclectic mix of tourists and local hippies dancing and drinking. There were quite a few furry girls there, which always piqued my interest. I would always go to this place alone, order a beer, stand and watch as the people would frolic and mingle. I must've been an anomaly, standing out slightly at six foot three, drinking my beer, occasionally dancing and watching the women.

One night I was there doing my usual thing and I decided to head out to the patio for fresh air and a smoke. To my surprise I saw Maia. She was sitting alone at a table with a beer taking deep drags off of a cigarette. She looked over at me and waved me to her. I was pleased. As I approached her table she got up, put her cigarette in an ash tray, and opened her arms to greet me. She pulled me close, pushing her breasts against my chest, and gave me a warm hug. Her scent was strong and, as before, it was a mix of her natural odor and patchouli, this time mixed with a little tobacco. I enjoyed it. She was wearing a loose tank top and the fur beneath her armpits was prominent. She sat back down and said,

"I was hoping to see you here someday. I haven't seen you in over a month. I wondered where you went. For some reason I have thought about you a bit."

I was pleased and told her that I felt the same. I told her that I had gone a couple times to the coffee shop but had not seen her. We conversed a while. I got us each another beer and she continued to smoke her cigarettes. I could tell she was a little buzzed and with more time she became warmer and warmer towards me often touching my arm and eventually my leg. We talked more and enjoyed a brisk conversation. She lifted her arms often allowing me to gaze at the large bushes that grew there. They turned me on a great deal and, of course, she knew this. She could feel my thoughts. Finally she broke the tension of it and said,

"Do you like the fur in my armpits? You keep looking at them, and I keep showing them to you!" She laughed.

"Forgive me for being so forward, but they do have me mesmerized. Your whole vibration has me mesmerized. You are very sexy and it's hard to get that off my mind."

She smiled wryly, lifted her arm and ran her fingers through her fur. She then put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean.

"Maybe we should go somewhere more private where you can feel free to explore them. Would you like that?"

I was a bit taken by surprise, a good surprise that sent blood surging into my loins, my cock rising noticeably in my pants.

"I'd love that Maia. I'd like to explore you. I don't live far from here. I have some beer at home and a cozy place where we could be alone."

"It's settled then," she said, "let's finish our beers, I'll finish my cigarette and we'll go."

We did just that, which didn't take long. She got up, leaned towards me and pushed her face into mine. She was much shorter than I so that I had to lean down. Her mouth touched mine and she pushed her sly little wet tongue into my mouth. I gave mine back to her and she reached to my jeans and rubbed the rapidly expanding bulge in my pants.

We left in two cars and she followed me to my house which was about ten minutes away. Once at the house we ventured out onto the back courtyard, made in the typical Taos adobe style, where there was a small table and some chairs. It was an idyllic setting, June in Taos, a warm wind blowing through the many hollyhocks that grew in the courtyard. She eased herself down into a chair, lit a cigarette and raised her arms.

"You were wanting to explore these, no?"

She blew a large exhale of smoke as she said it.

"I was wanting to do that Maia, I want to Maia..."

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

She lifted her arms again and I moved towards her. I pushed my nose and face into her right armpit and then her left. She moaned slightly as I started to lick her there. Her musky scent was heavenly on this starry, warm night. I licked her and breathed her in. She spread her legs and relaxed backwards, her skirt pulling up towards her crotch, her arms raised above her head. I would lick her armpit and then move to her mouth and push my tongue into it. She would kiss me back and I would then move back to her armpit and lick some more.

She began to get visibly aroused. She unloosened her breasts from her tank top revealing her large nipples that were also showing little hairs around her areolas. I began to realize just how furry this woman was and my cock grew incredibly firm in response. It also came to my attention that beneath her hippy-ish skirt she had no underwear on to speak of.

I kissed her deeply and fondled her breasts. I would switch from licking her nipples, to licking her underarms, and then back to kissing her mouth as she sunk further and further into her chair, her breathing becoming more and more labored, her thighs beginning to shake slightly. I then reached down between her legs to her massive bush. I rubbed it slightly enjoying the texture of her fur. She swooned in response and opened her legs wider. As I probed deeper I reached the tiny lips of her pussy and began to rub them. Her thighs were wet with her juices, like crazy wet, it was as slippery as I've felt a woman. It was intriguing.

I petted her slowly and then pushed my index finger into her. She gasped, losing her breath, then regaining it as she took a large drag from her still burning cigarette. Her pussy was so tight I could not make sense of it. Not only was it incredibly tight it was extremely shallow, as in my whole finger almost didn't fit into it. It was wild, I had never felt such a shallow, wet, furry pussy like this and I became obsessed. She was so sensitive to the stimulation of having my finger inside her that she came within seconds. Her juices flowed from her vagina and began to coat her hairy thighs.

I stood up and offered her my hand. She rose and I kissed her deeply, her legs shaking again slightly.

"I want to see your cock." She said as she grabbed my penis through my pants. It was pushing against my jeans like a caged beast.

I led her inside and upstairs. I turned to her and she lowered herself onto her knees in front of me, her breasts still hanging outside of her tank top. I squeezed her nipples as she unbuttoned my pants letting my cock spring forth. I was rock hard. She gripped it with her small hand and then brought her mouth to the tip of it. Her mouth was small as well and she labored to get her lips around it. Her mouth was so tight I could not believe what I was feeling. She started to suck my engorged cock, she sucked it with her lips sealed around it. It was like a vacuum. It was tantalizing.

She continued to suck me using her tongue simultaneously to tease the edge of my helmet moving her head back and forth all the while holding her arms up high. I rubbed her armpits incessantly as she continued working my cock. Her mouth was as moist as a summer time peach. Her scent permeated the whole room. We continued unabated like this for what must've been half an hour. When I would get close to cumming she could sense my urgency and would instinctively pull it out of her mouth. Occasionally she would take it and rub it into her armpit and then put it back into her mouth. I got the sense that she really enjoyed the taste of her own funk and it furthered the heightened sense of arousal we had made together.

After some time of her pleasuring me like this I pulled my cock out of her mouth and grabbed her hands, helping her to her feet. I pushed her playfully onto her back in the warm sheets. As she fell backward her arms draped above her head which allowed me to remove her tank top. I then had her raise her ass and pulled her skirt down around her waist. She lay there before me with what must be the biggest bush I have ever seen. The fur went all the way up to her belly button. Her nipples had fur on them as well and then her armpits were at the top of it all, matted with pre cum and saliva, her mouth agape and open.

I moved down towards her pussy all the while breathing in her scent and searching for her wet little hole. When I reached it I began to penetrate it with my tongue and she began to moan in ecstasy. I licked at her, lapping like a dog at it's water bowl. I began drinking her juices as they flowed out of her womb, they coated my mouth and throat. She was writhing back and forth, holding my head to her lips and cumming time and time again. It was astounding.

At last she could wait no longer and begged me to push my cock into her. I moved up her body, kissed her pleading mouth deeply, spread her legs and then placed the tip of my raging penis up against her opening. Her mouth was fluttering. I licked her neck and then into her armpit as my cock nestled against her wet cunt until finally opening her door and lodging myself inside of her. She squealed in delight. What was shocking was how shallow she was. I do not have a huge cock, it is probably seven inches, maybe a little more, when rock hard, and it is definitely not thin, but it is not extremely fat either. It has a nice shape and I've never met a woman who didn't like it. I could not get my cock more than half way in her. I felt like a monster.

I would push my penis into her and almost immediately hit the end of her canal. I could feel her cervix and it would almost feel like I could go further through her cervix, but I didn't push my luck. Fucking Maia was like fucking the tightest, wettest little pocket of love that you have ever felt. It was titillating, mesmerizing, unbelievable. The sensations got me so hard that I began to ache, it was as if I couldn't be relieved.

I fucked her gently, I fucked her roughly and she loved it all. We rolled about, she on top of me, me on top of her, back and forth. She got on her knees and I got behind her. I touched her furry little butthole and then pushed my length into her. We must've fucked for hours like this. I wasn't counting but she must've cum nine times. We kissed and ploughed each other madly. She licked my armpits, my ass, I licked hers, it went on and on.

At some point in the blurry depths of the night she asked me to cum. She said she wanted me to cum in her mouth. I rolled off of her and had her sit beneath me. I asked her to lick my testicles and ass as I rubbed my cock as hard and quickly as I could. I was honestly not sure I could cum but with time I felt it rising in me. As it began to build I could feel her excitement. She licked at my shaft, tongued the slit of my penis, and begged for me to shoot it into her mouth. At long last I could hold it no longer. With so much time in a heightened state of arousal the amount of cum in my balls built up to an enormous amount. When my orgasm finally came I blasted so much cum into her mouth that I was astonished she endured it. She swallowed as much as she could but a bunch just flowed back out of her mouth and down onto her breasts and bush.

She was covered in my cum. We kissed deeply and she wanted me on top of her after that. She asked me to re-insert my cock and to rub against her so that we'd both be covered in the payload of our lovemaking. We writhed around in a dream like state kissing and copulating for who knows how long until we both fell blissfully asleep. That is all I remember.

When I woke the next day Maia was gone. I remembered then that she had said she had to do the opening shift at the coffee shop. I felt for her. My head pounded from the beer and craziness we had made. It was an amazing, sensual, erotic adventure. I slept a bit longer. My cock ached and was swollen and hard. I chose not to make myself cum again.

Eventually I got out of bed, showered and decided to go for a coffee. I drove over to the shop where Maia worked. I walked in and there she was, looking no worse for wear. She looked vibrant, her face flush and tranquil. She smiled slyly at me when I arrived at the front of the line and said,

"Is there anything I can do for you sir?"

I replied, "Yes ma'am, in fact there is....."

She smiled a smile of satisfaction and said,

"I'd like to see you again."

"I would love to see you again, Maia." I replied.

In fact, I would see her again quite soon, but that is another story for another time....