All Comments on 'Maia'

by Shaglus_Ziegler

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Starstruck2020Starstruck2020almost 2 years ago

Shaglus, thanks for commenting on my story and suggesting I read yours - great stuff! Nicely done!

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegleralmost 2 years agoAuthor

To Starstruck2020, you're welcome. I enjoyed your work. Thanks for checking mine. I look forward to reading more! Cheers!

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Thanks for making Maia seem real. Can I have her #

JhMcKnJhMcKn10 months ago

Loved your story because I enjoy hirsute women. My mother was a beer drinking alcoholic drunk most days by eleven AM. She drank nearly a case of beer a day. She passed at thirty eight from her alcoholism. Daddy made her stop shaving her legs and pits because he was afraid she would cut herself and bleed to death. So her leg and pit hair grew. It was quite black and there was an abundance of it. In the forties, women wore nylon stockings all the time so the hair on her legs was always matted upward from pulling her stockings on. Daddy also got her a chamberpot to piss in so she wouldn't have to try and climb the stairs to the second floor bathroom. Sometimes I had to help get her to the chamberpot and when I did I also saw her extremely hairy cuntt and belly. I also watched her piss. Her mother also lived with us and it was almost the same as she didn't shave wither.

My stories are at jhmckn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous