Maia Laaning Ch. 12

Story Info
Maia and Harri become an item.
7.7k words
5
808
1
0

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Sunday morning, Harri Kutsaar was the first to wake up with a violent urge to urinate. He ran to the ensuite bathroom to relieve himself. When he returned to the bed, he was treated to a very erotic stimulating sight. Maia Laaning was still asleep resting on her left side. The top sheet, which was the only covering the two of them had for their slumber, had slipped off her body as a result of his dash to the bathroom. In his approach her entire backside was in his view. In particular her prominent rear end was lusciously on display.

Just the sight of her naked body in general and her naked butt in particular was enough to cause a semi erection. He mused that there was no debate that Maia was the prettiest girl in high school. Such consensus naturally was based on her facial features and whatever else could be discerned while she was fully clothed. But now that he was privy to the sight of her total female nakedness, he arrived at the conclusion that such reputation of her great beauty was actually understated.

Mind you, Harri realized that Maia was extremely tall at 183 cm, which some would find disconcerting, just on that fact alone. However, in his estimation, her height reinforced the visual image of a woman of substance, who could not be ignored. Actually, according to charts propounded by government and health care professional sources, Maia would be considered greatly overweight bordering on obese as she weighed in at exactly 100 kg.

Despite such stipulated professional health care standards, and although one would have to concede that Maia was not slender, no one could seriously aver that she was fat. Her weight was evenly and proportionally distributed to encompass the description of her as an extremely attractive voluptuous woman. In that vein her derrière was a perfect complement to her true overall pulchritude.

Since Linda Kalmet had been a relatively big woman as well, although less so compared to Maia's body frame, it was not surprising for Harri to find Maia extremely attractive, even beyond the general positive consensus of their peers at the high school. That is why just the sight of her naked butt was so enticingly erotic and sensual to his libido. He was close to drooling at the visual which to his mind was the perfect female butt. He climbed onto the bed to manually caress her acknowledged alluring buttocks. He was compelled to plant a kiss on the top ass cheek to signify in his own mind that he was fortunate for the opportunity to worship the pure form of the superlative derrière possessed by the prettiest girl in their high school.

Naturally in Harri's thought process to demonstrate his appreciation of Maia's raw female beauty, he proceeded to tentatively lick on Maia's anus. Although that was a sufficiently electrifying moment for him, it was not enough. He parted her ass cheeks to better apply a comprehensive tonguing stimulation of her anus and her perineum.

After a few gentle but forceful swipes on her butt hole, Maia awakened and let out a squeak upon becoming consciously aware of what was happening to her. Then she let out a huge sigh followed by a long lingering moan. She reached out to stroke his hair signaling her delight in receiving his oral sexual attention. By her gesture she was encouraging him to continue his truly stimulating erotic oral activity. To further assist in his endeavor, she lifted her top leg up to provide complete access to her nether region. For her own comfort she bent her leg at the knee and swung it over him to rest her heel on his back.

With his relentless licking of her sensitive rosebud opening, Maia was driven into sheer rapture. As a result, an overwhelming euphoria coursed throughout her blood stream culminating in a sensual orgasm. With uncanny intuitiveness, Harri recognized the heat of her ecstasy that she was experiencing despite the absence of the outward telltale signs of her orgasm.

Consequently, Harri ceased orally stimulating Maia's now very sensitive buttonhole and withdrew. This allowed Maia to flip over to land flat on her back. She automatically bent her legs at the knees and spread her thighs as wide apart leaving a valley for Harri to enter. And Harri was quick to take advantage and moved in to commence a traditional cunnilingus action.

In this situation, Maia was to happily discover that Harri Kutsaar was the quintessential champion of this type of oral sexual exercise. Yes, he masterfully utilized his tongue to sensitize her clit, 'G' spot, urethra, her vaginal aperture, vaginal canal and the folds of her labia. He was very thorough in his efforts. He also used his fingers mainly the index and middle fingers of his right hand to supplement the pleasuring that his tongue was providing to all of her lady parts.

The ongoing oral and manual enticement provided by Harri Kutsaar's sexual administration on her vulva conveyed Maia to a higher plateau of passionate exhilaration which she could not have imagined its existence beforehand. She had experienced cunnilingus activity in girl-on-girl sex with her BFF Riina Mölder, but she could not recall even a hint of the rhapsodies comparable to the sensations she was now experiencing with Harri.

At one point, with her eyes closed, Maia inadvertently swung her left foot over to rest her heel at the top of his back. Her maneuver was not made for the purpose to facilitate comfort for her part in the sexual action. Instead, it was a compelling automatic reaction to the natural progress of the oral sexual activity. It was more like a reflective response to the overwhelming and intense pleasure enveloping her mind as a result of his fierce oral lovemaking.

As Maia's ecstasy was heightened by the enticing application of Harri's tongue on her vulva, her passion was fully engaged. Even so, given her nature, Maia still indulged herself to an impious thought. In her mind she advanced the audacious idea that she ought to obtain Linda Kalmet's address in Switzerland from Harri and forward a thank you note to his erstwhile tutor in hot sex. She would pen a message that would assure the sexy hot older woman that her sex tutelage of Harri Kutsaar bore delicious fruit indeed.

That ridiculous notion almost caused Maia to break out to outwardly giggling. However, her deep passion was overwhelming enough to suppress such an impulse which she knew instinctively would be inappropriate and would dampen the eroticism of Harri's cunnilingus action on her. What was not lost on her, though, that although she was in the nascent stage of her life's sexual journey, she instinctively knew Harri's technique in eating her out was of the truly exquisite kind, of which the pleasure of it she would not quickly forget. As it was, she experienced two orgasms throughout this oral and manual sexual activity.

With her last orgasm, she consciously suppressed exhibiting outward signs of her ecstasy so as not to induce Harri to cease the continuation of his excellent muff diving activity. With this climax, a desire in Maia to take a more active role in their sexual activity took hold in her mind. Accordingly, she gasped out, "Harri that is so wonderful what you are doing. But I want your cock which I want to pleasure."

Telepathically Harri knew exactly what she wanted him to do. Accordingly, he momentarily ceased eating her out and straightened himself upright on his knees. Maia then moved out of her completely supine position to turn on to her right side. Continuing on his knees Harri moved to the vicinity of her head. She then grabbed a hold of his now rock hard penis. With his cock in her hand, she was simply joyous on the occasion. It prompted her to utter, "Oh Harri! What a wonderful penis. So mighty and strong in my hand. It's so beautiful! I love it so!"

Like most Estonian males Harri was uncircumcised, and so Maia gleefully pulled his foreskin back to expose to the air his mushroom helmet like cock head. She proceeded to apply her tongue to administer a few tentative licks on the almost purple hue of his mushroom helmet. She was gratified to notice some slight flinches on his part as a result of her oral actions. Paradoxically, that just reinforced her notion, that although in reality she was still a novice in sex, she knew she was going to be a superstar in satisfying her sexual partners. She felt ecstatic on such supposition.

With his rigid penis in her hand, Maia took the opportunity to rub it against the cheeks of her face as well as against the surface of her ample boobs. Although in reality, such action did not demonstratively elevate her passion, still it had the effect of emphasizing the intimate moments he and she were sharing in their sexual activity. In the meantime, by kicking out his legs, Harri now had repositioned himself supine on his back which in return, by adjusting the frame of his body, he was able by the turn of his head to resume performing cunnilingus on Maia's vulva. Maia had bent her left leg at the knee to provide a triangular area of access to her cunt and thus, to easily facilitate his muff dive action.

With the restoration of the oral stimulation of her vulva, Maia was now finding herself in a super highly erotically agitated state. Accordingly, as she now took Harri's cock in her mouth, she immediately climaxed again. That though, did not impede her progress in her fellatio exercise. She simply closed her eyes to take in all the pleasure she had felt with his tongue on her clit while at the same time exalting in the euphoria of having his cock in her mouth.

She soon experienced a second orgasm as the simultaneous pleasure she derived from delivering a blow job on him while at the same time receiving a muff dive stimulation from his tongue overpowered her emotions. Despite her second climax in the same sequence of her administering the fellatio action, she was not prepared to stop. She was subconsciously determined to receive the ultimate reward, the taste of his sperm.

As Harri had been in reality aware that Maia had climaxed twice, he simply stopped eating her out and instead flopped his head down to now rest completely on his back. This proved to be the correct instinctive move to make as far as Maia was concerned. It allowed her to concentrate one hundred per cent on enjoying the pleasure she derived from the blow job, which had momentarily become her prime objective.

With the exception of a half brother not related by blood of her mother's second marriage, Maia had no brothers in growing up. Her only incidental glimpses of the male penis occurred when she shared sauna bathing occasions in the presence of both her parents. Naturally, there were no sexual vibes emanating from seeing her stepfather naked on such happenings, since casual nudity without any sexual overtones were not considered a big deal in Estonian society. Thus, she had been super excited in her initial sexual foray the previous weekend with Dmitri Arkhangelsky. She was simply fascinated by the difference in the male body which made her so eager to play with his cock in all the permutations and combinations possible.

Likewise, this weekend's tryst with Arnold Viisimaa and Harri Kutsaar paved the way for more fun to be had with a male penis, and she was determined to make the most of it. Thus, not surprisingly, after quickly and seemingly recovering from her second mini orgasm in this sequence of oral sex, Maia was relentless in giving head to Harri. Despite her lack of extensive sexual experience, Maia's blow job on Harri's cock rivaled that of the most experienced and sophisticated female participant in straight sex. As a result, when he did reach his climax, Harri blasted a copious amount of semen into her mouth. He flooded her oral cavity with load after load of his cum. Maia was happily swallowing and enjoying the taste and smell of his sperm. With her finger, she even caught any errant drop of cum oozing out of her mouth to direct it back in.

Maia realized that Harri's explosive ejaculation, probably sapped his stamina, at least momentarily and that he would want a respite in either case even were he willing to go another round. But she wanted another round of sex immediately. She especially desired a vaginal penetration sexual act. To counter his understandable tendency towards lassitude, she kept his cock in her mouth. Considering especially the length of time of the oral sex which had already expired, she was cognizant of the difficulty in getting his interest sufficiently aroused to meet her newly insatiably acquired desire for further sexual gratification.

She began to coax renewal of his sexual interest by methodically manually massaging his scrotum. Then she took to first licking the flesh of his sac, and when she sensed his cock was not going to wilt any further, she swallowed the whole of his scrotum. That action did the trick as Maia could sense his cock did harden in her hand sufficiently enough for coitus.

At this point Maia merely announced, "I see you're still big and so I'm hoping you can still fuck me right away."

Without any further comment, Maia scrambled upright onto her knees. She turned to face him and evoked a very warm smile simply exuding her high passion. Lifting her right leg, she moved to directly hover over his hips. During the maneuver, she kept a hold of his phallus so that she was able to effect penetration to her vagina. Thereupon she started gently rocking her hips along his partially erect penis.

At this point Maia entered a new level of sexual nirvana. She was naturally in a high state of euphoria as a result of her now countless orgasms in this protracted oral sexual event. However, the uncertainty of whether Harri would be able to cum again added an element of poignancy to her feelings. She viewed the inherent challenge as a test of her sexiness, and so she was determined to prevail. To this end she instinctively directed the tightening of her vaginal muscles to prevent his cock from slipping out of her very wet vagina.

Her patient slow acting ride of his penis eventually paid dividends. His cock hardened inside her! She was ecstatic enough that she climaxed yet again at this juncture. With the surety of a rock hard solid penis inside her, Maia picked up the pace of her hip action which in turn heightened yet again her passion. She now bent closer toward him and planted the palms of her hands firmly on his chest. For his part, Harri had definitely regained his sexual stamina and was meeting her hip movement with return thrusts of his own.

The active participation of Harri in her cowgirl sexual position, opened the flood gates to some ensuing frantic sexual action. Maia began to perspire heavily which in subsequent recollection she found such to be incomprehensible considering their prior activity in the sauna. In any case she picked up her pace of thrusts considerably. He retaliated in the same manner. She then removed her hands to clasp them behind his head. This allowed her to force a most passionate kissing action while still maintaining a frantic pace of mutual fucking.

They were able to maintain the ultimate pace of their mutually active copulation and their frantic passionate kissing, until they each simultaneously reached their climaxes. For her part, when she reached her own orgasm, Maia broke off the long simmering coital kissing to screech, "Oh fuck Harri! This is good! This was good! You're good! You're fucking good! Oh fuck this night was all good!"

For his part, Harri Kutsaar was equally wound up in his emotions as he reached his climax producing yet another outpouring of copious amount of his semen, this time in her vagina. This time he was also compelled to utter trivial banalities such as, "Oh wow Maia! You're the best! Not only are you the prettiest! But you are truly the best!"

They separated as Maia rolled off Harri to rest on her back and finding herself similarly resting side by side to Harri's position. They both resorted to panting heavily as a result of their mental and physical exertions of their intense copulation. Being the pragmatic woman that she was, Maia was the first to break off their mutual afterglow revelry by saying matter of factually, "Well Harri, I'm going to take a shower, and then I'll make us some breakfast while you shower, and afterwards I can take you home."

Maia detected a long face which Harri exhibited as a result of her proclamation. She could infer that he was possibly disappointed in her cavalier response by which she seemed to ignore the impact to the actuality of the intense and mutually enjoyable sex they had just finished in engaging. Accordingly, Maia was compelled to assure him, "Not to worry Harri this is not a one night stand. You're going to be my exclusive boyfriend for the rest of the school year."

Recalling her previous insincere self deprecatory declaration, Maia refrained from adding a gratuitous remark such as 'that is if you wish me to be your girlfriend'. As Maia was learning, Harri was not as dense in intellect as his reputation in the high school would suggest. He actually was surprisingly buoyed by her statement. He surmised that if he and Maia became known to be an item, that she would be subject to relentless ridicule by their schoolmates considering his reputation as a loser vis à vis her reputation as he prettiest and most popular girl in the high school.

In such scenario Harri knew that he would not personally be affected one iota. He would still be ignored because he was irrevocably labeled as a bona fide loser of all time. But Maia would surely have a miserable time of it. He already subscribed to the theory that human nature was always susceptible to schadenfreude and delighted in the fall from grace of those who previously were especially highly revered. That being the case, Harri felt the full force of the avowal of appreciation uttered by Maia. Consequently, he replied, "A one night stand with you would be absolutely satisfactory to me. To be your boyfriend is beyond my wildest dreams. For my part I'll try my damnest to ensure you won't regret such a choice on your part."

Maia was actually shocked at his response. She knew she was known to be arrogant in interaction with her friends and acquaintances. But her arrogance was not predicated on a feeling of superiority on her part, but instead was based on the disappointment that, with one exception, all of her friends and acquaintances did not strive to achieve their ultimate potential in life and were content to simply fit in with their peers. Without seemingly a care in the world they were most concerned about frivolous things.

It had turned out that her birthday party acquaintanceship with Harri Kutsaar produced a startling discovery to her. Maia had been quite frank with her mother in explaining why she had remained a virgin. In her viewpoint, for the most part boys her age just were not interesting enough to induce her to date them, never mind having sex with them. However, with Harri Kutsaar it was clear to her that he was absolutely estimable despite the universal opinion to the contrary. As she saw it, his excellency in sexual lovemaking was merely the icing on the cake to his superior qualities which she now perceived. She now believed that he ought to have been the most desired male in the high school. That he was not, enhanced her appreciation of him and she savored her good fortune to have him as her boyfriend easily free of competing rivals.

With this in mind, Maia offered, "Don't sell yourself short, Harri. You're a great guy, and don't let anyone say otherwise to you. Obviously, your boss at the Lamborghini dealership thinks so highly of you, that he's willing to hire you on a permanent basis fresh out of high school and give you a chance in the sales division. I'm just annoyed with myself that I didn't discover your good points 'till now. So as I said, I'm going to take a shower now and then I'll make us some breakfast."