Maia Laaning Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maia replied, "No but my big boobs are, as they can hamper my movement and my reaction to the ball struck by my opponent during rallies. Actually, there is a tennis star from Romania who underwent breast reduction surgery to overcome such disadvantage. Now I'm not willing to take such a drastic measure."

Riina confirmed, "I should say not! Every girl wants big boobs and if they say they are satisfied with their petite 'A' or 'B' cup size boobs they're full of shit."

Maia continued, "In any case that was my excuse to bare my tits. Since you and Markko were the last to leave there was no stopping me from stripping down to nakedness and inviting Arnold and Harri to join me in our sauna. They hesitated momentarily but naturally they couldn't resist my naked charms."

Riina opined, "It's not like anyone, man or women, or for that matter attached or single could resist you. You have your pick on who you choose to fuck or love. That's why to me that your choice to fuck Arnold and Harri seems so odd and pure lunacy."

Maia responded, "Well, Arnold sure did turn out to be a dud all right. When we all got into the sauna, I was on my knees on the bottom tier alternating giving a hand job on one and a blow job on the other, while they were sitting on the top tier. It was obvious that Harri was enjoying what I was doing to him, but Arnold did not appear to be as enthusiastic. Since I viewed my action as foreplay, once I got their cocks to become collectively hard, I mounted on Arnold first to discover how it would feel to have his huge cock in my tiny twat."

Riina scoffed, "Ha! Your twat is not so tiny. Why I think it's even bigger than mine."

"Be that as it may, but Arnold's cock sure was huge. I momentarily feared that I would not be able to accommodate him. But of course I did, and the feel of his cock in me produced some really ecstatic pleasurable feelings. When he was done, I winked at him. I opened my mouth to show him the cum I received from the blow job I was giving to Harri at the same time as I was riding him. He didn't look pleased. As soon as I got off his lap, he stood up and said, 'I have to leave now. I had agreed with my father, that I would not stay out past one AM.'

"And so he left, seemingly in a huff. I wondered whether he really enjoyed the sex. I just couldn't fathom it. I was wondering how my erotic dream could have steered me so wrong. But then I remembered in my dream that Arnold was portrayed as eunuch with albeit a huge cock. Perhaps my dream was really warning me to avoid him instead of sexually cultivating him."

Riina chuckled as she responded, "Well it seems like good riddance as he certainly was your initial toad. I gather that Harri Kutsaar, was your prince."

Maia responded, "Oh yes indeed. His fucking was absolutely divine. After Arnold departed from the scene, I got on the top tier and Harri proceeded to fuck me in the 'G-Whiz' position, and it was simply divine. Naturally I had him stay overnight as we fucked twice more on my bed. This morning he awakened me licking my rosebud opening."

"You mean he was kissing your ass."

"You don't have to be so vulgar, but yes he applied his tongue so delightfully on my bottom."

Riina then said, "Well I guess he sounds like a prince all right and not a toad. So, are you really going to be Harri Kutsaar's girlfriend. You know that at school you will be teased mercilessly for dating the perceived biggest loser in the school."

Maia retorted, "As the cliché goes: 'sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me.' Besides I will be chuckling on the inside at the stupidity of all the girls in our high school to disdain him so and miss out on the great fucking he can offer."