Maia Laaning Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harri was highly pleased as he could sense that Maia's sentiments were genuine. With Maia indicating that they were going to be in a relationship, he couldn't be happier. After Maia was finished with her shower, she had donned a robe. Having returned to the bedroom she provided him with one of her father's robes for his temporary use and then set out for the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.

When Harri entered to the kitchen after his shower, he was treated to a very sumptuous meal in the Estonian tradition. It comprised of dark rye bread, various cold meats, sprats, marinated herring, cheese and boiled eggs. As he sipped on his coffee, he observed, "My God, this looks absolutely delicious. This is a better spread than my mother provides for breakfast. You are obviously a great cook!"

Maia modestly responded, "I ought to be. My mother insisted that I help her prepare meals starting at the age of seven. When I turned twelve, I had graduated to becoming the main cook for our family. She justified in imposing that household task on me, by pointing out that when she was growing up on a dairy farm that she had to milk four cows by hand during her teenage years. And that is a much more intense time consuming chore than merely cooking a meal.

"Of course, I like to point out to her that such argument is neither here nor there, so I usually give a 'whatever' signal to her when terminating our discussion on the matter. In any case, I'm flattered that you think of me as a great cook. There's really nothing fanciful to this meal. About the most difficult part was to boil the eggs just right and peel them cleanly."

Harri marveled at Maia's down to earth character as it seemed to belie her haughty aristocrat reputation at school. He thought that if she was truly serious about wanting to be his girlfriend, he couldn't be more delighted. It would obviously make his last few months in high school much more bearable.

With the breakfast over. They mutually opted for a quickie, à la missionary position, before getting dressed and then Maia taking him home. They agreed to a date for the following Wednesday night as well as dates for following Friday and Saturday nights. Maia intimated that sex would definitely be the activity that would conclude their dates. Her final parting words to Harri were, "I'm afraid that given my busy schedule of school, tennis and piano playing, never mind my cooking chores, I won't be able to make myself available to you as frequently as Linda Kalmet was able to. However, I will try my darnedest to fuck as often as possible. My goal will be to have one week where we fuck every night. Goodbye then, my sweet prince Harri."

Later on in the afternoon, Riina Mölder came over to help Maia clean up after the party. After the usual greetings and outlining the procedure in cleaning up the messy aftermath of the party, they engaged in an extended conversation while they were working. Riina cut to the chase by immediately saying, "OK Maia! What gives? Why the hell did you invite the two biggest losers in the school to your party? My God, you didn't even invite Nikolais Oja who I had fucked the night before and who is a stud when compared to either one of them?"

Ignoring the main thrust of Riina's question, Maia asked, "You're into Nikolais Oja? I didn't know that. Had you told me I would have invited him."

"No, I'm not into Nikolais Oja. You know that my boyfriend is Markko Lepik and you did invite him. And Markko is who I left with at the end of your party. And when I left the party, I saw you flashing your tits at them. My God, Maia! Did you actually fuck one of them. Say it isn't so."

Maia coyly replied, "No Riina. I didn't fuck one of them. I fucked both of them!"

Riina scoffed, "Oh aren't we being clever. I suppose you're going to tell me they were real studs. And if you knew that beforehand, how did you know?"

Maia replied, "Well Arnold certainly was a dud. At least he had a big cock, but that did not save him from being even less than a mediocre lover. Now Harri on the other hand was a genuine stud, the real deal. He knew how to satisfy me and boy, did he ever satisfy me through and through; more than I could have imagined! Certainly. I couldn't have asked for a better lover."

Riina gasped, "How could that be? As far as I know or for that matter anyone else knows, that Harri Kutsaar doesn't have a girlfriend or ever even had one. But the way you describe the satisfaction you received from fucking him, you're implying he is experienced in sex and not a virgin like everyone suspects.

Maia answered, "Oh yes, he is very experienced, indeed! It turns out he has been involved in an affair with a married woman older than his mother. They apparently fucked with just two exceptions every night for a whole year until she had to move to Switzerland."

Riina responded, "Oh my God! No wonder your stud sounds better than any of my fuck buddies."

Maia opined, "That's a given considering the descriptions of the sex you've detailed to me of the various guys you've fucked. As you've told me so often you consider yourself lucky if you achieved an orgasm whenever you've fucked."

"Yes well, I believe in the adage: one must kiss a lot of frogs before one meets one's prince. I'm just more patient, that's all.

"But you've kissed a lot of the tadpoles as well."

"I need the practice. I sure as hell don't want to flub my chance when I actually meet my prince."

Maia laughed wholeheartedly at Riina's last quip. She then said, "Well luckily for me, I only had to endure one toad in the name of Arnold Viisimaa before I met my prince, Harri Kutsaar. Harri and I are going to be an item for the duration of this final year in high school. I've already arranged for three dates with him this coming week. And so, I finally have a boyfriend before I graduate from high school."

"I guess I concede that you seem to be lucky in finding your prince without having to endure some real losers. That begs the question how did you know beforehand that he was your prince? Is that the reason you even invited him to your party? Otherwise, your invitation to him and to Arnold for that matter seems incongruous especially since you didn't invite all that many people."

Maia responded, "Oh no I certainly didn't know beforehand that Harri Kutsaar was such a magnificent lover. If I had known, I certainly wouldn't have bothered to invite Arnold to my party."

"So, why did you invite the two of them?"

At this point, Maia blushed as she knew Riina wouldn't understand her rationale. With their long history of close friendship, she knew Riina would demand a reasonable explanation. She also knew that she wouldn't satisfy Riina's curiosity without genuinely being candid. So she replied, "Well as I told you before, I finally lost my virginity a week ago when Dmitri Arkhangelsky busted my cherry. When I fell asleep that night, I had understandably a vivid erotic dream whereby I was captive of a Byzantium sultan's seraglio. The sultan had an uncanny resemblance to Dmitri.

"Naturally this dream inspired me to have engaged in even a more intensive sexual activity with Dmitri on that Sunday morning, before he had to catch his plane as he was heading for London, UK for some odd reason. Given the totality of the pleasures I enjoyed in finally surrendering my virginity, the remainder of this past week, I had engaged in some sensational masturbation sessions. In my own imagination I filled in the details of my initial erotic dream. As a result, I envisioned that I was a milk maid just like my mother had actually been, but in the Estonian territory of Livonia in the fourteenth century. I imagined that the Cossack leader who resembled Dmitri Arkhangelsky abducted me for the purpose of selling me by auction hopefully to the sultan.

"From Sunday night to Wednesday night I played with myself, imagining being continuously fucked by the Dmitri look alike Cossack leader as he transported me from Livonia to Constantinople via the Don River and the Black Sea. Each night I imagined him fucking me just like I had been actually fucked by Dmitri. But then on Thursday night I fell asleep, and I became involved in a very erotic dream which supplemented and continued the story of my masturbation imagination. The dream opened up, with my arrival in Constantinople where I found myself being paraded around naked on the slave auction platform for exhibition to the potential slave buyers.

"What was immediately strange about the dream was that the slave master/auctioneer was the exact image of Harri Kutsaar. But unlike the loser reputation Harri has at high school, the slave master/auctioneer in my dream proved to be competent and very savvy in his occupation. In addition, the sultan's agent who ended up purchasing me for the sultan was a eunuch and looked exactly like Arnold Viisimaa. The sultan's agent, although a eunuch, nevertheless still had a huge pole of a cock; a lot good it did for him.

"When I then met the sultan Selim in my dream, he did not look like Dmitri nor for that matter, any man I know of. However, in my dream he was the handsomest man I could ever imagine. But when I gave him a delightful blow job, the sultan immediately departed from our sex bed. He explained the next night that since he had fifty women in his harem, he felt obliged to keep each and every one of them satisfied. In order to achieve such objective, he disciplined himself to limit his passion to one climax per night. That way by having a different woman every night he felt he would have done his duty.

"But the blow job I gave him which included sticking three fingers up his ass proved to be too exhilarating for him. Contrary to his policy to vary the women he would fuck, instead he summoned me again the next evening. He explained that he would follow the example of the legend of Scheherazade and the one thousand and one nights. By the way, you are familiar with the story of Scheherazade?"

Riina replied, "Oh yes. That's where Scheherazade avoids beheading by telling the sultan a story but leaves the conclusion untold in order that they could fuck before dawn. So, the sultan spares Scheherazade in order to hear the conclusion of the story. But the next night Scheherazade avoids execution again because after concluding the previous night's story, she starts a new story and interrupts the conclusion to fuck again. This then goes on for a thousand and one nights until the sultan pardons Scheherazade permanently and makes her his wife.

Maia then continued, "That's right Riina. So, sultan Selim decided to fuck me exclusively every night so long as I still excited him with an innovative technique of love making. Once I failed to excite him, he would kick me out of the harem and exile me back to Livonia. At least he wasn't as murderous as Scheherazade's sultan since I wasn't facing the death penalty for failure. And of course, after one thousand and one nights of steady fucking, and having produced three sons like Scheherazade, plus having yet another bun in the oven, I became the sultan's wife."

Riina skeptically asked, "One thousand and one nights of fucking? How do you know it was one thousand nights of fucking? Did you dream the details of every fucking night?"

Maia answered, "No of course not! After all it was just a dream. But my dream mind did stipulate that I was indeed fucked every night for one thousand and one nights and there were some examples of those nights vividly detailed in my dream."

"You said that in your dream you fucked every night for a thousand and one nights and still gave birth to three sons plus being pregnant for the fourth time. How does your dream reconcile that possibility?

Maia answered, "Actually, the legend of Scheherazade doesn't address that issue. It is presumed that Scheherazade was given a grace period before and after birth to resume the story telling and fucking. However, in my dream I was fucked while even in labor. After birth I resorted to oral sex and/or sodomy until my cunt was rested enough and prepared to resume regular sex."

Riina then exclaimed, "Oh wow Maia! That sure seems like a very hot erotic dream. But what has that got to you with inviting Harri Kutsaar and Arnold Viisimaa to your party?"

Maia answered, "Well last Saturday, when it was my actual nineteenth birthday, my mother treated me to a special breakfast in bed and we engaged in an intense discussion on sex and focused on the fact that I was still a virgin. I pointed out that there weren't any boys, in our high school I would want to fuck. My mother utilized the adage you swear by in that you have to kiss a lot of toads before you meet your prince. My mother further pointed out that even fucking a toad has to provide better satisfaction than masturbation. Mind you considering my hot masturbation sessions I engaged this past week I'd tend to quibble with that assertion.

"In any case, I sort of promised to my mother that I would try a toad and thus I would have this party last night ostensibly to celebrate my nineteenth party, but my hidden agenda was to 'kiss'* a toad." (*air quote by Maia)

Riina gasped in wonderment, "Your mother ordered you to have sex. God! I have to keep my sexual activities a secret from my mother to avoid some nasty recriminations, about me being a slut and a whore. Mind you since I turned eighteen last March, she obviously has turned a blind eye to occasions, when given the circumstances she must have realized that I had engaged in sex."

Maia agreed, "Yes, my mother is very liberal in matters of sex and has been very helpful in coping with my sexual desires and understanding them. In any case, I drew up a rather small guest list for my party on the basis that it would be easier to choose the one guy I wouldn't mind fucking if the choices were limited. So, I narrowed the field down to ten guys who I deemed were the least odious to me. And that is why I didn't invite Nikolais Oja but I did invite Markko Lepik."

Riina protested, "Hey Nikolais isn't so bad, but admittedly Markko is much better. At least with Markko I'm sure to get an orgasm, but with Nikolais it's an iffy thing."

Ignoring Riina's possible specious remark, Maia continued, "Although by Sunday night, I was no longer a virgin and thus my private raison d' être for giving my party was no longer applicable, still I felt committed to experiencing a toad; if only to discover if what my mother had told me could be true.

"So, as I told you, I drew up the list of ten guys amongst those I knew, who I believe I could probably tolerate in sex and invited them to my party. I also then invited ten girls who would be compatible."

Riina asked, "And Harri Kutsaar and Arnold Viisimaa were two of the ten guys? I would have thought that they would not have even been amongst your circle of acquaintances."

Maia replied, "It's true they weren't amongst my acquaintances never mind my friends. Although Arnold is my lab partner in chemistry this term and I have occasionally had conversations with him. As for Harri, I knew virtually nothing about him except what was the common gossip about him. In other words, I knew he existed, but really that's as far as it went. So, Harri and Arnold were not in the group of ten guys I invited to my party."

Riina then asked, "And yet they did come to your party, and in addition you tell me that you fucked both of them as a result. So how did that come about?"

"Well, as I told you, on Thursday night, I had this erotic dream where Harri and Arnold were prominent in my dream. So, when I woke up Friday morning, I was overwhelmed with ecstasy. It formed the impression that the dream was prophetic and was trying to tell me something: i.e. I must invite them to my party after all. And so I did, and as it turned out I'm glad that I did!"

Riina shook her head and asked incredulously, "That's your reason? Your dream told you? That's why you invited the two biggest losers to your party in favor over Nikolais Oja?"

Maia replied, "Well as I said, I believed that my dream was prophetic. Since I really did not know either of them, I figured that to fuck either one of them could not be worse than any of the ten guys I had originally invited."

"So, you were predetermined to fuck them when you invited them to your party? And so how did you manage to fuck both of them?"

Maia replied, "I don't believe I had set my mind to fuck them beforehand, but admittedly I was determined to fuck someone at the party. For this purpose, my mother before she left for the Stenbock Maja, started our sauna in the basement, and I periodically threw in a log to maintain the sauna's heat. My mind was more geared to playing it by the ear and see what happens. I was of course, trying to determine what my dream was all about. As it turned out, no one wanted anything to do with Harri or Arnold, and so I felt it incumbent on me as hostess and having invited them to my party to focus my attention on them as well as entertain them.

"And so in my conversations, I discovered that Harri Kutsaar is not a dummy as everyone at our high school makes him out to be. He did not fail Grade 11 and 12 the first time go around, as everyone at the school has assumed. What happened was that his father had died after Harri had finished his initial year at high school. His mother did not earn enough income as a nurse's aide to support the family which included Harri's sister who is ten years younger than him. His mother had a plan to become a registered nurse by enrolling at the Tallinn Health Care College and earn double the income which would be enough to support her family ongoing.

"However, to realize such goal, she would need Harri to work to help support the family, but she wanted Harri to also finish high school. So, Harri and his mother had a meeting with the principal of the high school. Agreement was reached that Harri would be permitted to attend high school and study one half the required course load for each term. This would allow Harri to work full time to help his mother and family, but still allow him to obtain his high school diploma, albeit two years later than normal.

"Harri started working first at a service station as an apprentice mechanic. He has since been working at the Lamborghini dealership in their service department. His work ethic and his personality has impressed his employers such that he will have permanent employment when he finishes high school with the opportunity to doing sales. So, it looks like he has a worthwhile future already mapped out for him."

Riina interjected. "Harri sounds like as they say in American movies that he is a keeper. So how did you get him and for that matter Arnold to fuck you? Not that I imagine that was a difficult thing for you to accomplish."

"Well, I believe that when you left the party with Markko, you might have noticed me flashing my boobs at them."

"That's right, I did see you brazenly show your tits to them. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I literally pushed Markko out the door, so he didn't see what I saw. So, what were the circumstances that compelled you to flash your boobs?"

Maia replied, "Arnold is a tennis fan and had seen me play especially at the WTA tour event here in Tallinn last September. He wondered if I would forego college to join the WTA tour full time. I told him at this point that it is unlikely, given that my results although encouraging are not sufficient to suggest that I would succeed as well as Anett Kontaveit. I further pointed out that I had a physical handicap that prevents me from achieving optimum results in tennis, and I wasn't willing to take the drastic step to overcome such handicap."

Riina gasped as she could not believe what she was hearing. So she asked, "What physical handicap do you have? Surely you are as physically fit as they come and the most beautiful woman I know of. Don't tell me your beauty is a handicap for you playing tennis."