Maia Laaning Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Maia as Red Star's gangbang ran its course, she first grabbed another one of her mother's beers to wash down all the sperm she had consumed from the multiple fellatio actions she had experienced. She also ate another slice of pizza as she relaxed from the physical rigors of the extended gangbang. She also needed the time to recalibrate her emotions, as the impromptu gangbang was not an action she had anticipated when agreeing to attend this orgy.

For Maia, the discharged sperm glistening on her skin, resultant from the vaginal penetrations and the sodomies, were becoming uncomfortable to endure. Accordingly, she headed to the second floor to partake of a thorough shower. She arrived at the same time Riina was exiting from her shower. They smiled at each other and gave themselves a high five to confirm between themselves of their thorough satisfaction with how the action at this party had unfolded.

After finishing her shower, without any premonition, Maia entered the first bedroom to her right. There she encountered an erotic sizzling tableau! At the end of a king size bed, sprawled across the width of the bed, laying on her back, was a pregnant woman displaying a huge baby bump as she was nearing her ninth month of pregnancy. Her thighs were protruding over the edge of the bed, and with her knees bent the soles of her feet were touching the floor. In between her spread apart thighs, stood a man administering a vaginal penetration copulation.

Also on the bed, situated diagonally to the pregnant woman's head, were a man and a woman enthusiastically engaged in coupling in the restricted "G" Whiz position. The woman was flat on her back with the ankles of both of her feet resting together on the left shoulder of the man. The man, upright on bent knees resting on the back of his calves, had penetrated her lady parts. In this position the woman's vagina had narrowed to ensure a super tight fit and an awesome feeling sensation for both of them. Not relying on his thrusting, the man had a hold of the woman's buttocks. In this way, he rocked the woman's hips alternatively in a side-to-side or an up-and-down motion, stimulating her 'G' spot without fail.

The pregnant lady's body was positioned so that there was sufficient room for Maia as Red Star to climb onto the bed to straddle the supine pregnant lady. Kneeling underneath the pregnant lady's armpits, Maia as Red Star set herself into position for the pregnant lady to commence an exquisite cunnilingus on Maia's vulva. Red Star was so enthralled by the action of the pregnant lady's tongue that she vocalized in Russian some bawdy expressions and exclamations of joy.

In subsequently viewing this video scene, Maia once again realized how fortunate she had been not to have lapsed into Estonian. Luckily, prior to arriving at this orgy, she had deliberately geared her frame of mind to think in Russian throughout the party. That way she was able to avoid uttering in her mother tongue. This then determination served as a precaution against any Estonian witnessing this video who might jump to the right conclusions, upon hearing Red Star speaking in Estonian.

Remarkably, the man fucking the pregnant lady and the man fucking the "G" Whiz lady both ejaculated at virtually the same time. When they were done, they unceremoniously departed from the bedroom, leaving the three ladies to their own devices. Maia as Red Star got off the pregnant lady, who in turn maneuvered herself towards the head of the bed while straightening her position to lay in the center of the bed.

This allowed Maia as Red Star to bend over to return the favor of a cunnilingus on the pregnant lady. In addition to the normal pleasure of a beaver dinner, Red Star slurped up the pregnant lady's cream pie. Meanwhile the "G" Whiz straddled the pregnant lady to allow the latter to enjoy her cream pie.

As the three women were mutually savoring the delights of their oral sex activity, a fresh new gentleman entered the bedroom. He casually situated himself to lay beside the supine pregnant woman. He slapped the "G" Whiz lady on the ass, which represented a telepathically understood command for the "G" Whiz to remove herself from the pregnant lady's vulva. Once the "G" Whiz lady complied, the pregnant lady had access to render a fellatio on the new male arrival.

The "G" Whiz lady duly moved on to the right side of the supine pregnant lady. The newly arrived gentleman had positioned himself on the left side of the supine pregnant lady as he laid on his side to enjoy the blow job provided by the said supine pregnant lady. That way the "G" Whiz lady while on her knees was in position to suck and nibble on the right tit and dark brown nipple of the supine pregnant lady. Happily, for the "G" Whiz woman this action was not the sole sexual pleasure for her in this scene. A second gentleman entered the room. Spotting the availability of "G" Whiz's cunt, he climbed aboard the bed and immediately commenced fucking her à la doggy position.

Maia as Red Star, surmised that she was not destined to continue eating out the pregnant lady's snatch for long. Sure enough, a third gentleman entered the room, and sizing up the situation, swatted Red Star's ass. Red Star reluctantly dislodged herself, to allow this gentleman to fuck the pregnant lady à la missionary position.

Red Star somewhat copied the "G" Whiz lady's relocation. She was able on her knees to squeeze herself between the space of the first gentleman's limbs and the side of the supine pregnant lady. In her new position, Red Star had access to the left breast and its very dark brown nipple. Like the "G" Whiz lady, Red Star's cunt was not left unattended for long. A fourth gentleman entered the room, and promptly à la doggy position plunged his cock into Red Star's twat.

Just like the original male dual pleasuring the "G" Whiz lady and the supine pregnant lady, each of these four gentlemen also departed the room without further ado once they had finished their ejaculations. Red Star and the "G"Whiz lady ended up having cum in their vaginas as well as some glistening on their labia, while the pregnant lady had in addition a mouthful of cum as well. To tend to their visible cum sticking on their bodies the three ladies formed a lesbian right angle triangle. Red Star on her side was licking and slurping up the cum off the pregnant lady's vulva and thighs who still remained supine. The "G" Whiz lady, planted her vulva on the pregnant lady's face for the latter to enjoy the taste of her extraneous cum. The "G" Whiz lady curled her torso around to orally encounter Red Star's pudendum.

The producer elected to make this video available for viewing on the various free porn sites. The scene then contained streaming ads to join the premium site in order to view more hot scenes. This scene went viral on the various porn sites which in turn induced a substantial number to subscribe to the premium site.

The orgy had broken up by 03:00 AM as all the participants and film crew had left. By prior arrangement and agreement Maia and Riina along with Konrad were allowed to sleep on the premises. That way Konrad was able to take Maia and Riina directly to the airport to catch an early morning flight arriving in Tallinn during the early afternoon.

During the flight, Maia said, "You know Riina, my mother once boasted to me, that it was impossible for her to compile an accurate list of all her lovers. She realized she could not possibly recall every one of them. I now realize, since the loss of my virginity, less than four months ago, I can make the same boast."

To Maia's surprise, Riina quipped the exact same phrase her mother utilized upon seeing her mile high club t-shirt, "They say the acorn does not fall far from the tree."

To that mocking phrase Maia retaliated, "Yes but great oaks from little acorns grow!"

They both laughed at their expressed banality.