Maid Became My Wife - Romantic tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left Agda to their own devices and called Magda to my room so we could have more privacy; I think I may have talked too quickly about my plan and really was not paying too much attention to her... All of a sudden I noticed Magda was white as a sheet of paper... she couldn't speak... she was trembling... I saw this before, so I hold her hand and said "It´s ok Magda... everything´s is gonna be fine...you are taken care of and I will also take care of Agda... don't worry..."... she broke down,... completely; she was crying, laughing a bit hysterically, trembling... she said "what have I done to deserve it? You are the most wonderful person I have ever met... I don't know how to repay you... my life is yours to take.... I need ... you ... I need to ...."... I couldn't resist anymore... that beautiful German face, blue eyes, the messed up wonderful blond hair, the sweet expression... and kissed her... she was surprised... it took a few seconds..... she was staring at me... like, like... what's going on here? Then she kissed me back... she threw herself onto me... she kept saying... "I'm yours.... do as you please Z... I´m yours to take..."

We went from slowly kissing to passionately touching each other, while she kept moaning... I couldn't believe I still could feel this way or do this to another woman... she was completely loose... moaning... babbling..., wanting me but allowing me total control of her... she grabbed me with her legs and was embracing me hard, while still crying, still kissing, moving her hips... All of a sudden we heard a giggle from the door... it was Agda watching us...I started laughing as well and invited her in... we all sat on the bed and laughed about everything, although Magda was taken aback by the sudden appearance of her daughter and was a bit... embarrassed... not really knowing her place. We told Agda the news and, once again, she threw herself in my arms (and lap), hugging me with arms and legs, and kissing me, while laughing out loud! She wouldn't let me go for the whole 5 minutes...

I decided it was enough emotions for one day and that we would take a day off to chill. So we took the car and went to a nearby beach. To my surprise, Magda had a bikini in her room, but we had to do some shopping for Agda, which was, again, another thrilling sensation to her... It's funny how I loved being with Magda but, Agda added excitement and fun to anything we did together.

When we arrived at the beach and Magda was in her bikini, I was completely aroused! This German lady had the body of a 20-year-old! That gym was definitely paying off and she could really take care of herself... I had never noticed her curves before since I tried hard not to think of her "that way" and she was always wearing very loose and sporty clothes.

I came to her and quietly said: "...you are driving me crazy with that body..."... she blushed... holding my hand... she didn't really know how to behave since, technically, she was still my maid... but I think, deep down, we knew this time was over... She said: "It's all yours now...". Oh, man...

There was a place on the beach hiring surfboards and I thought Agda would love to try it. It's been a few years since I have surfed, but I was able to help Agda learn how to do the basics with a rental board. She was a really determined girl! She would fall and stand up and try again... always happy and cheerful.

It's interesting to notice that most of the time Agda and I talked, we would try to speak in German; we really had our private little communication world since not a lot of people speak the language in our town. This would also be a more intimate way of having a conversation... without noticing, I started talking in German with Magda all the time as well... this meant that, slowly but surely, we were becoming family. As for Agda, I was glad to be her... whatever it was that we had together, I loved it...

While I was in the sea surfing, everything went well; on the other hand, as soon as I came back by Magda´s side on the sand, I was having terrible problems hiding my arousal for her... to the point that I had to look elsewhere to forget about that body, with white soft skin, perfect curves, just a bit on the stronger side, but with a firm complexion... ahhh those strong legs and beautiful german face and blond hair... I couldn't help it and I got closer to her... and looked her in the eyes... she looked... scared... fragile... I kissed her and could feel, if this is something you may feel by kissing, that she was mine... really mine... my woman... I took her, she gave it, she was leaning towards me... holding my hands and very quietly moaning... she opened her eyes... "I love you Z... forever... I'm yours Z...please take me... always...".

I don't need to tell the reader that I was going crazy with all this kissing and caressing... I decided that I should go back to the cold water of the ocean to teach a bit more Agda, feeling happy with my new life partners and with the cooler temperature helping me out with my obvious and embarrassing arousal.

Going back home from the beach, whilst Agda was lost dealing with her iPhone, Magda and I were driving together in the front of the car; I couldn't take my hands off her legs, shoulders and face... she was smiling and feeling a bit tickly as well ... I could see she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

We arrived home and I decided that the girls would stay in my apartment until I could find a place for them... Little did I know it would be troublesome to find a proper new home for them... either it was too small, too far away from Agda´s new school, or had some other problem... I guess, in the end, I wanted them to be under my own roof anyway... Magda went to her home to pick a few things she needed and we all went shopping to buy additional stuff they could use in the coming weeks.

It was the first time Magda and I were acting as a proper couple. She would hold my arm, quite in a possessive way, and we wouldn't stop kissing, except when Agda would make us. More importantly, we couldn't keep our hands off each other and I loved to keep touching her ass!

This night, after the beach, would be our first proper night together and I was excited to go to bed to "sleep", although also a bit anxious. After dinner, Magda put Agda to sleep and came to my (our) bed. I could tell she was not feeling like she should be there, like it was not her place, which, frankly, a few hours before it was not. I said: "Magda, this is your bed now... I don´t think you will ever sleep in any other bed in your life... I am your man, and you are my woman...". I could see the tears in her eyes... I can only imagine the terror of not being protected, of having to fight every day without a partner by her side, without feeling respected and cherished... she held me firmly, put her head in my chest... and finally said... "You don't understand... it's not only that I am happy, that I love you, that I will do everything for you..."... I interrupted her... and started kissing her, removing her clothes, fingering her... she hold my dick... and opened slowly her legs... moaning all the time.... she was totally wet already! I couldn't wait any longer and penetrated her, slowly, hard as a rock (it´s been a while since I felt like this)... and started moving... I raised my chest and started kissing her beautiful feet as I watched my member enter her, that beautiful pussy, Magda, with open legs for me, moaning, giving it to me... she wanted me and I desperately wanted her... it didn't take long for both of us to come... but I continued to hold her, to hold her from behind, to feel her butt against my penis; after a few minutes, I started to get hard again, and she moved her butt against my body, and I laid her face down onto the bed and opened her legs, and I wanted her ass... and she wanted to give it to me... "fuck me in the ass master... I´m yours, take me, do what you want with me...", then I understood, she wanted to be submissive, and I would take every advantage of it - "open your legs ... show me your ass... keep masturbating...do you want me to fuck your ass?", "yes master, fuck it... hard... cum inside my ass..."... and I obliged her, slowly penetrating at first, letting her channel relax... and it did... she came again and the doors opened, and I started pounding her ass while she went wild... crazy, coming multiple times, shaking her body, moving her head, she was really in another dimension... I loved the view, watching her ass being fucked, I could also see the reflection in the mirror as she was in a doggy position wanting more and more, masturbating ... until I couldn't resist any longer and came right into her ass... she was basically screaming at that point... insane! How could that mild gentle woman become such a wild slave? We went to bed completely covered in sweat, hugging each other...before we passed out she told me... "you own me master... you own me..."... I could barely believe it. She was the love of my life, but she was my slave as well.

From that point on, we would basically fuck almost every day! And, even when we didn't, we would kiss and masturbate each other, such was the attraction we had for each other... I was going addicted to that body and that power I had over Magda... She would let me do anything, anywhere...I was wild most of the time... she was mine. I wanted the world to know... she was also so happy, but really, really tamed... except when she was dealing with other people, outside our family circle... then, she would then be more like a German shepherd, protective of her turf... making sure I was the owner to be cherished and enemies would be kept at bay.

Since we were making too much noise while in our room, Agda was sleeping in the room on the other side of the corridor. Also, we would make sure to cover the door with pillows. Not sure what the result was since Agda was always smirking in the morning while we were having breakfast.

After two months of dating, we were watching a movie with popcorn while Magda rested on my chest, and Agda, as always, threw her legs on top of me... and was talking all the time... giving opinions and swearing... when the concierge (yeah, this is a thing in Brazil) rang to deliver some letters... when I went to the door I noticed that most of them were for the girls... and all of them were mailed to "our" address... This is when I finally realized that this was really our home, not only mine, not any longer...

I stopped the movie and said: "Guys, listen, what about you start living here with me, permanently, and making this your home, our home?"... Of course, Agda said immediately yes and, again, was all over me, kissing me and, really, hurting me! She said: "Finally! You're going to be much happier with us here! I will cook and bring friends and we can surf together and we go to the gym together and you can pick me up from school and we can travel..." she wouldn't stop talking! She went on and on and I noticed... in the end, all she was really saying was that... she would be with me and she was happy about it! I didn't notice before, but, in reality, she became my daughter... and I loved it... I loved her! Magda, on the other hand, was quiet... "Z, I don't want us to intrude...you have your life... we are not even boyfriend and girlfriend properly...think about it... let's take it one step at a time". "Magda", I said, "you are right..." To the dismay of Agda... "we must marry..."...

Instead of saying yes I do, Magda caught my arm and we went to mine... our... room.

She said that she would like to wait one year before making such a huge decision: "...let's live here, together, with Agda... I will keep working, although we may need to find someone as a cleaning lady... we will be boyfriend and girlfriend... we may even be engaged soon... but let's take it slowly..." I was surprised, to say the least... I thought she would love the idea of marriage, but I understood where she was coming from, or so I thought; I pondered for a bit longer and acquiesced. We went back to the living room where Agda was waiting for us with a somewhat strange expression on her face... when Magda told her we were not marrying, she looked... relieved? Does it even make sense? I thought she would berate us and be angry.

Anyway, from that point on, we started living together and the first item on the list would be to transform a bachelor´s home into a family home... Both girls took the job with such a passion that I decided to stay out of their way, out of their way, and just helped whenever I was called. Agda, especially, was anxious to have her room fixed; strangely enough, she decorated it with surfing motives... when I asked her about it she said: "This is the best memory you gave to me... the sea, the waves... I will be a surfer..."... and so she really became one... she would be the state champion for many years to come. Funny enough she did not compete nationally because she did not want to leave home. Agda was a Maverick but was too attached to our life in our town... she would only travel with us or, at best, for one day with friends. I guess it was some kind of attachment or insecurity she developed, but the reader will understand it better in the future. I thought it would be ideal for her to learn how to be by herself once in a while, but, on the other hand, mother and daughter have been through a rough path together and I did not want them to feel rejected or alone; I could totally understand and agree if Agda wanted to be around me and her mom, under our wings, protected and taken care of.

God could have not provided me with a better daughter. We were surfing together all the time and traveled whenever we could. I was always trying to help her develop her physique, improve her fighting skills, or help her to understand math, business or life. Agda was completely fascinated with me... it was really strange... whenever I talked, she would just listen to me... the world would turn off...and, frankly, I was the same... besides her mother, who was indeed the love of my life, Agda was my main priority... nothing would stand in the way of our relationship or her happiness. I didn't spoil her (very much); I definitely gave her a lot of presents, but also, a lot of responsibilities. She was amazing! So hard working. She improved in mastering different languages as well. In fact, the 3 of us studied French and Spanish. English was a given, while Portuguese is her Brazilian mother tongue. Most of our communication was done in German.

We traveled abroad a few times, but, in reality, we loved our routine, our apartment, and our life in the south of Brazil. Leaving the country was not a high priority on our to-do list. Some people would even criticize us, since we loved being together so much that, without noticing, we would shun people away. I tried to help Agda have more friends and to have them come to visit us, but, in the end, she would get tired of them. Both girls and boys. I am not even sure that she had ever had a serious partner.

At that point, Magda and I had been together for two years; we never fought... never ever for anything... it was odd... our relationship was absolutely perfect... Each one of us was eager to please the other and cede and comprehend... in fact sometimes it was difficult to make a decision because we would be willing to let the other feel comfortable and happy. In my mind, I think all of this was due to Magda´s complete fidelity, love, and total surrender. It's almost insane. In bed, she would let me do anything to her... she would literally be my slave... she called me sir, and master... She stayed wet easily. Because of her perfect body and wonderful feet, as soon as she started walking with a t-shirt and nothing else, my dick would immediately notice and I would grab her and start sucking her neck, her legs, her soles... it was very inconvenient and wonderful... I would fuck her senseless...she would open her legs and offers me a wet pussy... oh gosh... I loved that pussy a bit fatty, like the front of a Beetle car. My favorite position is doing the missionary position while kissing her soles and watching my dick go in and out... Because she was so open to me... I decided to fuck her ass as well... she loved it, with or without a vibrator in her pussy.

It came to a point where she could not use open sandals or dresses because I would need to fuck her immediately... it was that level of insanity and addiction... we were totally in love, working and living together and having sex like rabbits...

I had never been into cuckold fantasy previously, but, because she was very discrete and I had such pleasure just watching her, I started noticing that whenever men talked or looked at her I would feel the need for a quick fuck. And men were really starting to notice her... now she had the means to take care of her beauty, she worked out daily and she took time buying clothes. My woman is a looker now! My wife became a milf! This is dangerous! My girlfriend is an attractive female!

I am very jealous, so besides her own regular shy ways, she also did take very much care about how to talk to men in a discreet manner or how to dress conservatively when in town. But, whenever she notices me around, she would make sure, once in a while, I would be just a bit jealous as an exciting experience... just enough to make me aroused...

Once we were in Agda´s school and a very handsome director was discussing something with Magda... he started to be more gentle than he should; generally, this would be enough for Magda to cut the conversation; this time though she notices me looking at her... she was wearing a beautiful short dress, that revealed her great bum and strong legs...therefore she decided to walk around the room, showing specific photos and posters, but with a very disguised gentleness and interest in her voice, while making sure her whole body was exposed to the poor director... it was obvious his erection and, the more desperate he got (i was right there), the more she would entice him... in the end, she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and ever so slightly touched her hand in his dick... I had to have her right in the bathroom of the school... she would whisper in my ear: "... did you enjoy me showing myself to him... did you want me to suck his dick?..."... Jesus... This woman was driving me insane. That was a new thing... She started something in me that would change our relationship.

Because she was so submissive, I didn't feel insecure; moreover, we had a very stable and trustworthy relationship where I would try to make her as comfortable as possible, cared for and made sure our family was safe, while she, on her part, submitted to me as much as she could. Also, in the company that took care of our properties, she was now, in fact, the boss. So it was, in the end, a relationship of equals.

Going together to the beach or pool was an issue in itself... I don't allow her to wear tiny bikinis, so she tries to use conservative swimming suits... but, sometimes, depending on her mood or my mood, she wears very provocative clothes on the beach... This drives me mad, but I must confess, I also love it... and she knows it. She goes to the sea and makes sure to pass by close to a poor soul that will inevitably look at those legs and ass and want her... and, as always, she was charming and nice but not available.

The last crazy thing she did was wear a collar on her ankle (an anklet) with my name on it... this is whore thing! But, because of her beautiful perfect calves, it was great! She would walk around the streets wearing them and drove me crazy horny.

That being said, in the day-by-day activities she always wanted to make sure I knew where she was and dressed, I would say, excessively conservatively or sporty. Loose jeans, tennis shoes, and T-shirts. Sometimes even a cap. Almost no jewelry and no make-up.