Maid Became My Wife - Romantic tale

Story Info
Submissive wife and some cuckold experiences.
10.7k words
4.03
21k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 50-year-old widowed man and my kids have already left home and are following their own way. Friends call me Z.

I´ve been a widow for the last two years and work in an eCommerce business of my own, managing a small team of associates worldwide; I am semi-retired and lead a comfortable life in Brazil renting and constructing properties as well.

Since my wife passed away I decided to move to the south of the country, in order to enjoy milder weather and a safer place (as the reader probably knows, Brazil is a very violent country). There, I bought a beautiful large 3-room apartment with a view of the ocean and great installations (gym, pool, concierge service, etc.).My kids are abroad and, although I have a very good and frequent relationship with them, they will not be mentioned in this story.

I was living by myself and decided that I needed someone to help me with cleaning, cooking, and also taking care of small things like going to the supermarket and doing other chores. For developed countries folks this might sound unusual, but having maids is very common in Brazil. In my case, I was looking for something more - I was looking for a part-time housekeeper; someone I could trust completely; in a sense, we would be partners in managing the apartment and other properties as well. She would also have complete access to my home and, in reality, to a big chunk of my life.

The process of hiring was delegated to an HR company; this would be a difficult position to fulfill; cleaning a home and being able to drive and talk with service providers whilst, at the same time, bringing a high degree of trust and proficiency, is not a common trait to find.

After a few weeks, the HR company consultant thought she had found the perfect candidate - Magda was a 30-plus-year-old blond, with one kid, divorced and with German ancestry, which was perfect since my father was also German.

I was very impressed with her - she spoke fluent German, was very serious and appeared to be hard-working; the job would fit her life well since she would only need to work 3 days a week and would be able to have enough spare time to take care of her 12-year-old daughter.

There was a catch though - I needed someone that could sleep, once a week, in my home. The reason I decided on this unusual arrangement was that I would eventually need to solve business issues until later on in the evening and it would be impossible for the maid (assistant?) to go home that late in the night; I remind the reader that this is Brazil - maids, most of the time, cannot afford their own car and generally live in dangerous neighborhoods. So, for instance, should we follow up with a job going on in one of my properties, or have to prepare dinner much later on, I would be able to ask Magda to work after hours and leave in the next day.

Flexibility was a very important issue for me and, because of that, I was paying way beyond the market salary.

I approved Magda and, in the next day, she was already having her first working day with me. We went to a store together and bought her some working clothes from a nice retailer (it was not a uniform), so she could be comfortable and, at the same time, ready for any work in the street or any other location. Magda and I had a lot of fun choosing clothes and I think she was happy with our choices in the end. We got to know a little bit more about each other and had a wonderful time all in all.

The relationship between I and Magda was very cordial and she was very respectful and dutiful. In fact, after a few weeks, I could say we were starting to become friends, stopping during the day for a coffee and chatting about life and Agda, her young daughter.

During her sleepover, we would have dinner together and she would always prepare a wonderful meal; in fact, it began to be more like a date, where I would bring a dessert and she would buy and cook something special for us to eat.

I was always looking forward to having "our night" since it was joyful to the point where we would watch a movie together after dinner. That being said, we were always very respectful towards each other and, except in my mind, I made an effort never to seem like the relationship could be more than friends and coworkers having a meal and a good time together.

Magda would sleep in one of the suites, with a view of the sea, in the room right next to mine. I must confess I spent a lot of hours thinking about how to open her door and share her bed, but I was able to control myself - definitely, I didn't want to lose her as a working partner I made sure her room was very comfortable and that she had all the things she needed to feel at home. The only odd item I kept in her room was an old photo of mine... who knows if she might dream about me? One never really knows, I deluded myself.

As time passes by, we would go out together to buy things or resolve different issues ever more frequently. We redecorated my apartment (Magda felt it was too empty) and started going out together to supermarkets and other activities. Those were always pleasant moments and, the more we did it, it was becoming clear we were getting closer to each other, but, still, keeping enough distance, afraid that something could ruin this beautiful friendship and work environment.

One day Magda needed to go out and buy some construction material for one of the houses I was building; although I had a small contractor, this guy was with his car broken and needed our help. I asked Magda to fetch my car but she stubbornly refused to do it, since it was for my personal use and very expensive. This is when I noticed that she did not have a car of herself, and was going home by bus every day and buying all the stuff I needed by foot, bus or cab! Of course I should have known that, but I guess in my boss' privileged mind I totally forgot it.I took a sudden decision: grabbed her by the arm and went to a car dealer nearby... talked her into choosing one of the models - a cute yellow car, with a reasonably large trunk. She was astounded... happy, but nervous, she didn´t know how to react... I told the salesperson that I would buy the car, no negotiations needed, but she had to take the car immediately!

Magda, then, left the dealer driving "her" (it was in my company's name) car to buy the things she needed.

When she came back I called her so we could discuss a bit of what happened during the day; I told her that she could use the car as she pleased, including driving back home. In Brazil people live in borderline poverty; although Magda was very well educated, she did not previously have a steady job and her life was very difficult, although she did have a driving license. I explained to her that she had to make sure I was aware of her difficulties and that it was my obligation to take care of her. I think I might have been too incisive and caring or touched a trigger point because, as we were talking, I noticed that her hands were trembling, and she was not really paying any attention to me anymore... I asked her if she was feeling alright and she broke down crying... She said that she had never been so happy in her life - she loved her job, she loved working with me, laughing and discussing different matters and, now, she was driving her own car by herself... not in her wildest dreams it would have happened before! She told me she was very, very grateful and asked me to please never let her leave. I reassured her and told her that I also needed her and she also made me very happy. It was a match made in heaven.

After she calmed down we hugged each other and looked into each other's eyes, making sure we meant what we said. I never felt so close to someone in my life. I was happy I could help Magda, but I also knew I needed her in my life. Of course, I was aroused like a crazy horse and was trying to hide it as much as possible... I could feel her smell, and noticed her beautiful and strong hands holding to mine, those shoulders, the touch of her large breasts when we embraced... It was not easy to take hold of myself, but I did it anyway.

So, from that moment on, she started to use the car to go home after work. I could notice the difference it made in her life... she was arriving earlier and was much more confident and happy. I was very satisfied that she was showing more and more signs of enjoying working with me and feeling more secure about the tasks she needed to accomplish. It was a clear upgrade in her quality of life that positively affected her behavior.

But there was a drawback associated - I had to expel Magda from my home every time after her working hours! She was working more than she should and this was not our previous arrangement. She said that, with the car, she could do many more things, in a quicker way... she had more free time and she wanted to help. After discussing it with her for weeks, I gave up... in the end, she did, really, as she pleased... Also, sometimes she would sleep 2 or even 3 days a week in my (our?) apartment. Of course I was so very happy with that since I would always have a great meal, wonderful conversation and, most of the time, end up having a dessert watching a movie or just hanging out on the balcony talking to each other and watching the sea... it was starting more and more to look like a romantic couple, although I refrained myself to think like that, since, as I said before, I was too afraid of losing her.

During these nights together Magda wore very simple flannel pajamas; even though they were not sexy at all, I could see her beautiful body under them, especially her butt, and I would cherish watching her feet... I think she knew it and kept showing it to me at every opportunity she had, driving me crazy with those soft soles... My God, I realized, I was falling for Magda! It was like a fetish... I would take every opportunity to watch her back or to gaze at her feet on the sofa... It was a game... I pretended not to watch, and she pretended not to notice. Once in a while, she would also move in such a way that our bodies would be in contact so slightly; when uncrossing her legs she would touch my legs with her feet, slowly, very lightly, but surely... when standing up from the sofa, she would make sure her ass was a bit tilted up and the flannel pants were very tight and showing her panties marks (which were getting smaller by the day)...

So, as months passed by, Magda was staying more and more with me, spending her time working and sleeping right next to my room... She was even working out in our gym in the building. I have never dared to knock on her door after she closed it (without locking it) but I would try, as much as possible, to meet her as soon as she left the room... again, we were playing games, looking for each other, but trying to seem casual about it... sometimes she would, "by mistake", leave her room with her towel on because she "forgot" something, while saying she was sorry as we met... the towel would be very high up showing those strong white legs... Jesus...she knew I was devouring her with my eyes...

Somehow, we started going out more and more to do our chores together... We basically never left each other's side, if we could avoid it. Now, thinking back on what was going on, she would mostly wear jeans in the street, but, at home, she was always barefoot and wearing dresses... this was such a turn-on... Talking like that, it may seem like she was a cougar but, in reality, when in front of others, she was very reserved and, may I add, a bit unsympathetic. We didn't touch each other, but we caught ourselves smiling at one another and looking at each other many times per day. I am also sure that she was staying longer than she needed while cleaning and organizing any room I was in... showing those beautiful soles... and legs... and swinging her hips just a bit more than necessary...

One of those working afternoons we were walking in the aisle of a construction warehouse when a forklift had to pass through... I pushed her away from the machine´s passage and stayed in front of her so she couldn't move and the equipment could pass freely in my back. During those brief seconds our bodies were glued to each other, our faces almost touching, I had one hand on the rack and another on her shoulder... We stayed with locked eyes, breathing a bit heavier than usual and enjoying that moment. To be fair, I stayed like this a little bit longer than necessary, and I could tell she loved it as much as I did.

After this first experience we became much physically closer and more intimate somehow; I decided we could start touching each other a bit more frequently. In the beginning, I did it very sparsely, but, after a few weeks I would take every opportunity to touch her... her arms, her shoulders, even her hair and hands. She didn't touch me that much, but she also started to lean on my arm, or laugh more at my jokes and touch my shoulder, to the point that a lot of the salespeople we met would call us husband and wife and we would start smiling at this, not correcting anyone. It was our inside joke, and we loved it.

It was almost one year we were working together when I started to think about getting to know her daughter... who was she? Could I meet her? Magda was excited about it! She didn't want to bother me with that subject previously but she really wanted to present her daughter to me... in fact, in the coming week, it would be Agda´s (her daughter´s name) birthday. We decided to have dinner together in a very nice restaurant; Magda and Agda would go out to buy (at my expense, of course) some fancy dresses for them to wear. I also went to a store and bought Agda an Apple iPhone and one Imac. I was sure she would be delighted and those could be very helpful gifts for an adolescent.

On the day of the birthday, where I would finally meet Agda, I told Magda I would pick them up.. she was adamant I couldn't... we had our first discussion... she wouldn't bulge; in the end, without her consent, I went to her home anyway, a bit earlier than the due time... and understood why she didn't want me to go there in the first place... it was a slum... a favela, a horrible place!!! "My Magda" could not be there!! I was angry with myself for not understanding it previously and paying more attention to that issue before. Magda was a single mom for years, with barely a job... of course, she would be poor... very poor.... I couldn't see it because she was so intelligent and beautiful, but she did not have a family any longer, her father was German but she didn't know who he was. Her mother, of German descent, had a hard life taking care of crops and passed away not long after Magda was born. Magda was raised by friends of the family, speaking exclusively German, in a small town, with limited schooling but a wonderful work ethic and social values. Her father was a German that had passed through the town in a quick university tour, and impregnated Magda when she was still young. He was nowhere to be found.

I went back home and pretended I didn't go by her home while waiting for Magda and Agda in the living room.

When they arrived and opened the door I couldn't believe what I saw.... Agda was the happiest, most beautiful 12-year-old I had ever seen in my life! She was so intelligent and talkative, she told me of her life, of what she loved to do, about what she intended to be in the future... She told me her mother was paying her a private school and extra courses and that she was learning additional languages by herself; we changed from Portuguese to German and she was elated to be able to speak in her mother tongue with someone else. Now I could understand why there was no money for her to improve her home... It was all about education first.

I took them to a restaurant with my car, and I could notice that Agda was very happy to drive in front of the car with me while we chatted... oh God... how much the two of us talked... it was like a previous life connection... we felt so comfortable with each other... At some point, I asked Magda to come closer (she was in the back seat) and join the conversation... I could see how proud of her kid she was and happy for our newfound friendship, but I wanted to make sure my beautiful German housemaid was included in everything we said.

We had a wonderful dinner, we laughed a lot and Agda made her mother blush when she told me that her mother talked about me day and night and that I was the best man she had ever met, how intelligent and kind I was, and so on .... finally she told me I was much more handsome than her mother let her know and that I was, indeed, cool... But why wasn't I dating her mom? Well, I was able to change the subject and forgot about it, but the idea lingered in the air for a while. In the end, it was the most fun and gratifying dinner I have ever had... we stayed for hours talking and eating... until the restaurant had to close. The spirit of camaraderie, the happiness of having a great meal with people you care about, and having tons to talk about was something very remarkable for all of us.

Since it was too late for them to drive home, we went back to my apartment where they would both sleep in Magda´s room. As we arrived, I said I still had one surprise left for Agda and gave her the presents I had bought... The scene that followed was unexpected... there was silence for 20 seconds... I was not sure what was going on... then, suddenly, Agda started crying... really having a near convulsion... her mother followed her... I was not sure what to do... it lasted for one minute until Agda threw herself in my arms, still crying, while saying it has been the best day of her life, that now she understood why her mother loved me the way she did... wait, what? Magda loved me?

I didn't know if I should be happy or embarrassed...Magda was wiser than me... she took my hands and, in her very tender way, with those deep blue eyes told me that they were very very happy and that our lives were connected now. That I could count on them for whatever I may need and that I had saved them, not only from poverty but, especially from a sad life without love or care.

Now it was my time to cry and hug them... we stayed like this for a while but, since it was already late, we decided it was time to take a bath and go to bed... Yes, taking a bath before sleep, after waking up, and even during the day, is a very Brazilian thing...

After leaving the shower, I could hear Agda excitedly checking her phone and talking to her mother in their room... Those girls, my girls are fantastic! Loyal, happy, intelligent, and absolutely hard-working. As I was preparing to sleep, Agda came into the room and laid in my bed while hugging me... it was a very tender moment... she said she loved me too and was.... and right there and then, in mid-sentence, she slept with her head in my chest... Magda came into the room after a few moments (which had never happened before) and, without thinking twice, laid down in my bed touching Agda with one hand and caressing my hair with the other; after a few seconds went by, she slept immediately too. Although I was a bit surprised, to say the least, I understood that a new story was beginning in my life. I had no idea what would happen, but I was sure those girls were an integral part of it.

In the next morning, we woke up and had a long breakfast. I had decided to move Agda and Magda from their present house... no way I would let them still live there in that slum! Of course I couldn't tell Magda that I knew where she lived, so I came up with a story that she could live nearby my home and also, keep an eye on a few apartments I had in that region. Moreover, I decided that I would pay for Agda´s education and that she could easily go to a school closer to the new apartment, a better school, a multi-lingual one that could prepare her for an international life and assure her an improved future, should she put in the effort.