Maid Became My Wife - Romantic tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One fantasy we had though was to make amateur home movies...although we would hide our faces, we loved to publish them on the internet... especially the ones I fucked her ass while she masturbates with a vibrator. This became a habit for us... to read the comments and enjoy the desire of other men... we finally went into a group where we could share photos (without the face) of partners... we were not considering swinging, but just for the fun and excitement of showing her body... She loved it and so did I. The more we did it, the more creative we were in our productions... also the more desire we had for each other. She would masturbate me while showing the comments and her photos on the internet... we even published a small video that you could almost say it was her on the screen... I fucked her insanely while watching those videos, while she said: "...do you like your slave pussy to be shown, master? Do you like other men jerking off for my body master?..."

One day I decided to buy a high-tech vibrator, controlled by Bluetooth... this equipment had many different features... vibrate, clitoris movement, expansion/contraction, temperature change, and magnetic waves... all this combined generated a pleasurable vagina sensation... our model also had a small penis to insert in the ass so all the holes and areas were covered if needed.

The idea was to make her talk to attractive men and turn the equipment on and off, and see how much she would take and examine her reactions. She was not comfortable at all because she was a very controlled person and was afraid to lose it... but I fingered her for a long time while inserting the vibrator into her and, in the end, ordered my slave to use it for me.

The first time we tried this little experiment she had to talk to a real estate agent in his office. I stayed in the car and controlled the equipment. I was able to see what was going on through a large window the office had... she was talking to the agent when she tensed and started sweating... she could stand it for less than one minute... she came running back to the car and said that if she didn't leave she would have sucked the agent´s cock right then and there. She was so aroused that we had to fuck twice for her to calm down, right there in the car.

But that experience, I must confess, completely awake my cuckold side... the truth was that I wanted to see Magda taken by another man; but how to make it happen without making sure our marriage was not put at risk?

I had a plan: I invited Magda to have sex in one of my apartments, where I would tie her hands, blindfold her and make her lay face down. She was a bit reluctant but we were no strangers to new experiences. So we went to the apartment and I started to finger her, use the vibrator, and arouse her as much as I could, making her butt move, her pelvis go up and down, side to side,...this was my objective...the penetration of that butthole. She had her ass up and was very much excited.

While she was ready to cum, I started slowly fingering her ass...she knew what was next. A bit of lubricant here, more masturbation, foreplay,... Then I sent the message to the guy I had arranged previously to fuck her.

He was a younger fellow, body similar to mine but not so handsome...the important thing is that he had a good tool, according to a girl I knew. Anyway, he quietly entered the room and was happy with what he saw...he already had his dick hard. I invited him to replace me and he followed my plan. He started to touch my wife's buttonhole with his penis and started slowly inserting it, while still making sure the vibrator was keeping Magda very distracted on her pussy.

In the end, it was everything I had hoped for. He fucked her ass while Magda would yell, and act like a raging bull being tamed. She came 3 times with his penis. I was in paradise! He finally came into her and left, leaving me to hold her. I, myself, came twice! It was wonderful... never thought I would enjoy so much seeing my woman being fucked by another dick... and, better yet, hopefully, without her knowing it. In all fairness, he performed much better than I would have.

Apparently, she didn't notice anything, but it's hard to tell. Anyway, she was very pleased, thanked me, and complimented my performance... "yeah, I really stayed hard when dominating you like that...", I said as an excuse for a larger, more virile penis.

She asked for me to film us next time...this would be a challenge, I thought, but that would be a problem for the future.

As the years passed by, Magda still cooked for us and took care of our apartment and other properties. I worked at my online company and spent a lot of time with Agda, teaching her, picking her up from school, and doing other activities together such as gym, surfing, language courses, etc... She was very active and, just like her mother, disciplined. I thought that, with time, Agda would forget about me and think about boys and girls; the opposite happened... We were getting closer and closer and talking about everything between the earth and the sky. We have always had a very similar way of thinking and she was always genuinely interested in my ideas. Whenever we were with Magda I always had to make sure she was included in our conversations, otherwise, we would talk non-stop among the two of us only.

Magda could feel this strong connection, but, strangely enough, she was not bothered; I guess she understood that the bond of our little family was more important than everything else.

I have always talked about having kids with Magda; we tried everything but, still, we could not conceive... she was really frustrated with that and I tried to show her that this was a minor issue... when making love, she used to ask for a baby... nowadays, she does not do that any longer. I thought it was a moot point, but, as the reader will see in the next chapter, it was a big issue for Magda.

Also, she was not talking about marriage any longer, although I was. She was always postponing it and proposing another date or another opportunity. It was not clear to me what she had in mind. So, one day, I did a testament where both of them would be covered with life insurance and other guarantees. Frankly, I thought they would be more impressed, but they just politely said thanks and kissed me. This was definitely odd... maybe they thought we were already family anyway... who knows...

Now it's been 5 years we've (Magda and I) been together... Agda was already 17 and we were still very much in love, traveling and learning with each other. For our 5th anniversary, which was also Agda´s birthday, I prepared a very special treat... We woke up, had a large breakfast with a small cake and I said that they would have to be blindfolded after changing clothes. Basically, I kidnapped them into a very dark car and went to a private airport... they had no clue what was going on... we made it in such a way that they didn't know they were in an airplane until the engines started. I had already packed their clothes and we would be flying for 3hs to a ski resort in the mountains. When they took their blinds off, I didn't say where we were going. As soon as they started seeing the frozen peaks of the Andes they didn't understand a thing! As soon as the airplane was getting ready to land, I asked the stewardess to help them dress in proper clothes for negative temperatures. Long story short, we spent 3 days skiing and celebrating our birthdays. I don't have to tell you reader that Agda was insanely happy skiing; for a surfer, mountains with snow are the second-best place in the world. They both loved it so much that we decided to stay a few days longer in a bungalow near the tracks.

We had already traveled abroad to Europe, but this was an unexpected journey, and they were crazily excited.

Magda definitely showed her appreciation later in the night. At that point I could say we were very professional with our productions; lately, we´ve been pretending Magda was sucking another man´s cock with a dildo. The way we filmed it looked like it was the real thing... I was getting more and more excited with the concept of another man taking Magda but, at the same time, afraid we would lose our special bond. She, of course, felt the same.

I discovered a new technology that could resemble someone fucking Magda in the video, instead of me, or doing a threesome; the first time I presented it to Magda, she went crazy and fucked nonsense for hours while watching her having sex with "another guy".

I kept fucking her ass, while she used a dildo with a vibrator in her pussy... I love that ass... and I love to fuck her while kissing her legs and licking her soles... It's funny that after so many years, I would still be aroused by little things, like her showing her legs or soles, or just walking around... I also loved her hands jerking me off while talking or watching one of our videos...

When we came back from our travels we decided to give the controlled vibrator one more try...Magda was OK with it, but really worried things could run out of control; at the same time, she also enjoyed the challenge and the experience. In her mind, she had never fucked another guy while living with me, but I knew better...

For this new vibrator test, she went to the same realtor, a very thin and private guy that worked alone in his office. She went inside and, just like the previous time, I turned it on... this time very slowly for just a brief time... I kept doing it slowly and just once in a while... she started to be more comfortable, although clearly aroused. The realtor did not seem to notice. She started to get closer to him and smile more... I was very afraid at that point and reduced the power and the frequency... but, all of a sudden I could not turn it off anymore... she started to feel it... it was insane... she was in shock... she didn't know what to do....like a beast in a cage... she thought about leaving. Still, it was clear that she didn't know how... the realtor noticed something was wrong and, instead of giving her space, he got closer and, naturally, was trying to help... and then... it happened... She looked at the confused realtor and kissed him... like a monster eating its prey... she quickly opened his pants, took his dick and started sucking it! I don't know what happened to me, but I was in shock... excited, but in shock... what should I do? She was howling... possibly she was having multiple orgasms... through her g point, clitoris, anus, all at the same time... To be fair, I was afraid she would eat the poor guy´s dick. At this point, the realtor was surrendering to Magda and started fucking her in the mouth, pushing his large dick into her throat... she wanted more, she wanted it all, she was sticking her nails in his ass and making him touch the deep of her throat... and then... he came all over her face... and she came together... and ran from the office... again...

She didn't know where to go, but finally found our car, entered, and finally could remove the vibrator... She was exhausted, ashamed and started crying .... she screamed: "Go... let's leave this place now!... Go!".

We didn't talk... she was not happy at all. She knew exactly what happened and so did I... we didn't know what would happen to us now... people talk about cuckolding... that's fine and nice in films, but not in real life... not with people that love each other and are committed to a relationship and family. Not saying this is impossible, but it certainly presents difficult challenges.

In the coming weeks, we barely talked... in fact, she would sleep in another room. Agda didn't understand what was going on, but she left us alone, at least for a while.

Finally, one night, she was ready to talk. "Z, I understand we have a lot of fun with our games, but what happened was over the top. I don't want this to happen ever again. In fact, I am so ashamed that it will be a while until I am able to make love to you again. We may sleep in the same bed, but I'm not ready yet for sex." I understood what she was going through, and respected her space... weeks passed and we would start touching each other and kissing, slowly...She was really traumatized, I could tell, but she was starting to feel comfortable again in my presence, in my arms.

We started making love again; slowly, carefully, with no big stories... just regular stuff once in a while. Then, one night, while I was masturbating her, she said: "...do you want to see me suck another man´s dick?"... I was surprised, to say the least...

"... I don't know..." I tentatively said...

"Because, if you want it, I would like to suck another man´s dick in front of you... if we are together..."

"Are you sure about it?"...

"Yes... I want you to see me with another man´s dick fucking my mouth..."...

We fucked hard after that... The love of my life would fulfill a fantasy of mine - well, of ours?

I had a plan. She was not aware of it.

I decided that, from now on, she would use the vibrator in her pussy. This way I would decide when and with whom she would feel pleasure. She was not too happy about it but agreed...

We started having fun... I would make her cum in front of many men, and I would fuck her ass afterward... I did that even with women... I almost made her kiss a maid in the elevator...

But the coup de grace was one day when I had to pick her up in the night from a store and she had to sit in the back seat because of a large box on the front seat.

I then told her I would have to pick up Jack. Jack was someone we would meet, for professional reasons, once in a while; Magda did not like him very much since he was a little bolder than he should be with her... inconvenient was the best word to describe him. I knew he was very successful fucking ladies around and had the fame of having a large dick.

When I stopped to pick him up, Magda was surprised. She was completely uncomfortable since there was also another box in the back; this meant that she would have to sit close to Jack. As you might expect, I turned the device on... she was not happy with it... she leaned to the front and asked me to please for me to stop... I said no... but assured her she could try to resist...

I asked Jack if he felt comfortable in the back with such a beautiful lady by his side; he said it was a pleasure... Magda was not able to look him in the eyes...I could see her squeezing her legs... coming without being able to scream...

I decided to have a more direct approach... "Jack, my wife always said that you are the most handsome friend I have"

"Really?" said the surprised man...

"You are also the most beautiful woman I know..."...

At that point, Magda was not thinking straight any longer... she looked at him with a distant look, totally drunk by many orgasms...wishing to have some physical relief... he must have understood it as a sign to kiss her and he didn't lose his opportunity... Jack and Magda embraced and started kissing... Now she was moaning...she quickly opened his pants and grabbed his hard cock and started sucking it...I loved it... it was at night and I was driving in darker streets, away from the center... Jack was starting some pelvic moves as if wanting to fuck...

I said to Magda... "Show him your ass and let him fuck it".

She lost no time...She raised her dress, showed her beautiful butt, got his dick, and inserted it in... she was so wet that it went in very quickly! His cock was way larger than mine, but, still, she took it in stride...

She started moaning..." Fuck me Jack... fuck me with that big cock..."

I asked her "Whose ass is this now?"

"It's all Jack´s..."

"Will he be able to fuck you whenever he wants..."

"Yes he can fuck me when he wants... fuck me Jack... fuck your ass... take my ass,... it´s yours now... it´s yours..." ...

Jack was enjoying it and although in a very restricted place in the back seat of the car, he was able to hold Magda and kiss her neck, hold her boobs, and move her all around... while this was happening, the vibrator was doing its job and leading Magda to a crazy frenzy with multiple orgasms...

"Whose is this ass Magda? Who owns you now?"...

"Jack does... I´m your ass cumpot Jack... fuck your woman´s ass... it´s yours... fuck me when you want, how you want..."...

...and then Jack came, hard... for a while, he left his dick inside Magda´s ass... I turned the device off... they all got back into their seats...

Magda said, "I want to go home... Please Jack go back to your place...". We all got the message and I left him at home.

After we got home, Magda took a bath, talked a bit with Agda, and called me into our room. Shit, I must have fucked our marriage once and for all.

"Z, I understand I was the one who asked for it. I loved it, but I won't do anything like this again. This is not who I want to be and this is certainly not the woman you want by your side.

As always, she was right... It was a great fantasy, and we enjoyed it, but it would ruin our marriage if we took it too far.

We kept doing our movies and I also made her fuck another man twice, without her knowing it... or so I thought. I was not really sure if she could feel the difference, but she acted like it was me who had fucked her, although the boy´s dick was slightly larger and harder. It was all for the better and, anyway, the most important thing was that our almost 6-year-old marriage was strong and getting better every day. Things were about to change, in a very unsuspected way.