Maid becomes a Slave to Betty Ch. 01

Story Info
Man dresses as a maid and is sold in a charity auction.
3k words
4.31
17k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,008 Followers

This is not like my usual stories. A friend called Sam has provided a lot of the wording and wanted me to publish it in my name after I rewrote it, so thanks to Sam.

I'd made friends with a couple of gay guys, Ron and Patrick. I'm not really into the gay scene myself, though I do like to wear women's clothes in the privacy of my flat. No-one knew about my fetish, I was embarrassed about it, to be honest, but I reckoned that it would make me a bit happier about it if at least one or two of my friends had seen me dressed up. Anyway, one Saturday night we were touring the bars in Blackpool where I live. They'd heard about "Funny Girls" but had never been there. I'd persuaded them that they'd enjoy it.

"Don't worry, you won't feel out of place. You'll find there's a good mixed group of people there, gay and straight. Women go because they feel safe. All the bouncers are women dressed as men. The bar staff are men dressed as women. The entertainment is very risqué."

"What do you mean risqué?" Patrick says.

"You'll find out. It's done very professionally."

We all enjoy a good night and they particularly like the entertainment. There's a man going around with flyers and I take one. It's about a charity auction for slaves and I show it to my pals.

"I bet you ten quid you'd be far too scared to do anything like that. It's only for the weekend. You could go dressed as a maid, I can tell you're into that aren't you?" Ron says.

"Well, yeah, I am, but you're right, I am too scared."

They both look at me and can see I'm considering it.

"Go on mate, have a go." Patrick says. "I'll raise the stakes and give you another £20 if you do it. I'd love to see you dressed up as a maid."

How about if you two bid for me? I'd be safe if it was you buying me. And I'd give you your money back afterwards, less the ten per cent for the charity. It might be a bit of a laugh."

Ron and Patrick look at each other and nod. "Okay," says Ron. "But what happens if the bidding goes above what we've taken with us?"

"I'll bring some extra cash with me, just in case."

I buy the maid's outfit from Amazon. It arrives the week before the auction. It fits me perfectly. I'm all dressed and ready when Ron picks me up in his car on auction day.

My friends are impressed with my appearance.

There's quite a crowd in the pub on the Saturday afternoon where it's taking place and I begin to feel nervous. Ron and Patrick are laughing at a middle aged short, fat woman sitting on the front row. She looks out of place and is wearing a stern expression. There are quite a few others 'up for sale'. I'm well down the list so I tell my friends they can go outside for a smoke.

I'm taken into a back room and sit down with the others to await our fate. Some have done it before and they tell me what happened last year; one spent the weekend in bondage being whipped. Another was spanked and one said sex toys were used on him. Another said his penis was tortured and he was raped to the point where he was bleeding. I'm glad to have the arrangement with Ron and Patrick. Suddenly a man tells me I have to go out on the stage, the first one to be sold. I protest but he fixes a collar round my neck with the word "Slave" on it, takes my arm and drags me out in front of the crowd amid clapping, cheering and cat calls. All I can do is stand there hoping my mates are back inside.

Bids are being made. I seem to be popular. To my horror Ron and Patrick are nowhere to be seen. Finally, I am sold for £100 to the small woman that my friends were laughing at.

She comes back stage for me and attaches a leash to the collar. She drags me after her through the crowd out front amid much cheering and laughing. Outside in front of the pub I see my friends still smoking. They look shocked and approach us.

"Give me your handbag." The woman says sharply. "You won't be needing that. Take your front door key off your key ring and put your other keys in the bag. I assume these are your friends? He'll be taken back to his house at 7pm on Sunday," she explains. I do as instructed, and she hands the bag to Patrick.

"Some friends you turned out to be." I say, angrily. (Probably not their fault in reality.)

The woman slaps me hard across the face, pulls on the leash and drags me into her car. I'm becoming increasingly worried. What have I got myself into? Why is my cock so hard?"

She blindfolds me and explains that she doesn't want me to know where she lives. As if that isn't enough, I'm fitted with earplugs and a rubber hood and made to lay on the floor. The drive took forever. We finally stop and she helps me up and out of the car. Once we are inside the house she removes the hood, blindfold and ear plugs and then uses police handcuffs on my wrists behind my back.

"Stand there, don't move or there'll be trouble." She says.

I watch her leave the room. I hear doors opening and what sounds like chains and metallic noises. She's saying something to someone else and I'm scared. I hear two sets of footsteps. She returns with another woman following her, her head is bowed.

"I am Betty and this is my lover Ann. You will call me Mistress. Ann, this maid is my personal slave for the rest of the weekend, she will work with you to clean the house properly. Is that understood Ann?"

Ann nods her head. "Yes Mistress."

"Turn around and bend over the table. Show my slave what happens when you don't do as you're told. Drop your panties to the floor."

Ann slips out of her panties, bends over and lifts her skirt to show me her bare bottom. I can see the tell-tale signs of the cane and it looks nasty. I imagine what it would be like. I would be crying for hours and wouldn't be able to sit for week.

Mistress explains that she will punish me and Ann will be punished for her behaviour and mine.

"So, Ann, you had better keep a close eye on the maid."

"Mistress, I need to go to the bathroom."

I get another hard slap across the face.

"That's not how you speak to me." Mistress says.

"Please Mistress, may I go....." I get another slap harder still.

"First you ask permission to speak."

"Permission to speak, Mistress."

"What do you want?"

"Please may I go to the bathroom, Mistress?"

"Follow us." I follow them both until we come to a toilet. It has no door and no toilet seat. I'm waiting for them to leave but they stay where they are. I pull my panties down and start to pee standing up the way a man does it.

"No, in this house we sit to pee. And any drips will be licked up." Mistress explains. I sit down and do my best not to drip as I get back up. My Mistress points to a drop on the toilet swiping me hard on my bare bottom. This one really hurts. I bend down like a good slave and lick it up. As I feel my bottom smarting my cock hardens even though I'm thinking how gross it is licking pee from a toilet with no seat.

I stand back up and notice that Mistress and Ann are looking at my cock and grinning. I pull up my panties and follow them back to the living room.

"Tell me slave, are you clean inside and out?" Mistress says.

I don't understand the question so I give Mistress a puzzled look.

"Answer me!" she says loudly.

"I don't know," I say. It's the best I can do but am scared she'll hit me again. Mistress smiles, she seems pleased for some reason. I get a feeling of foreboding.

"Let's get you stripped off then."

Ann takes off the handcuffs and removes all my clothing. I feel silly standing in front of them naked, my cock still hard. Ann fastens the cuffs to the front this time.

They take me back to the bathroom again.

They stand me in front of the toilet. I'd noticed a large strong hook above the toilet when I was there earlier. They lift my arms up and fasten the links of the handcuffs securely to the hook. Ann brings ice from the freezer to shrivel my cock, then I'm fitted with a metal cock cage that prevents me from getting an erection. The two of them disappear for a while leaving me effectively tied to the wall. At least I can urinate into the toilet but can do little else.

Eventually they return with a gallon bag of enema liquid. It smells strongly of paraffin. At the end of the tube from the bag is the biggest butt plug I have ever seen. Ann notices my fearful expression.

"I don't know what you're so scared about, I take one every other morning before I start work." Ann says.

I'm surprised. She's such a small girl.

First Mistress has a go, then Ann, but they can't push it into my bottom hole. In the end they bring lubricant, some kind of liquid soap, and finally the plug is inside. Despite the lube it still hurts like hell. I can feel the liquid filling me up. Soon I am crying and begging for it to stop, my stomach stretched to its limits.

"Don't be such a baby, you're only half full. If you keep making all this noise, I'll have to shut you up." Mistress says.

I try to stop moaning but as the rest of the liquid descends into my bowels I can't stop crying out with the pain.

"You can't say I didn't warn you." Mistress says, fitting a penis gag into my mouth with Ann's help.

"Now shut your noise or I'll add 12 extra strokes of the paddle to your punishment later."

As it goes on, I swear the fluid is in my throat it's hurting so bad. Mistress and Ann leave the room. The fluid seems to be burning my insides. I try to relax as best I can but can't help thinking that some of the fluid will trickle out through the plug ripping my hole apart from the inside out. I'm crying inside the penis gag still making moaning sounds. I can't help it, hoping Mistress can't hear me.

Mistress returns without Ann. She unhooks me from the wall and asks me to hover over the toilet. With one swift heave she pulls the plug out and pushes me backwards onto to the toilet. All the contents from the gallon bag gush into the toilet causing it to overflow even though I jump up quickly to pull the chain as soon as I realise what's happening. I'm so glad it's all over. How can anyone take that every other day?

Then Ann returns with another gallon bag all filled up again as before.

"Stand up. Get into position." Mistress says.

I bend over the toilet like last time. The stench in the room is horrible. The awful plug is pushed in once again.

"Move your arms towards the hook. You know the procedure, sweetie." Ann says smiling.

Ann secures me to the hook as before.

Each and every nerve inside me hurts. I stand there watching the horrible bag empty in me. I'm crying inside begging for it to be over. When it is I am hoping they will return to let me empty myself again. Eventually the bag is empty but there's no sign of the two women. It seems like hours but is probably only a few minutes before I hear them approaching.

They unfasten me from the hook then remove the butt plug as before. Once again the toilet overflows a little. Ann attaches hobble chains to my ankles. She then brings me a bucket with floor cleaner and a bar of soap, a towel and wash cloth.

"You've got an hour to shower and clean the entire bathroom to what it looked like when you first came in here. Then I will put you to bed." Ann leaves me to it.

I find the hose with a spray nozzle and clean myself. There's no towel to dry myself so I begin cleaning the bathroom, my body all wet. It's hard work so, despite feeling cold my body dries eventually. I'm hoping they'll soon remove the gag as my mouth is cramping up.

After that Ann comes and gets me. She takes me to her bedroom. She has a double bed. She fastens a chain from the handcuffs to the ankle cuffs. I can barely move. I'm still naked of course. Ann lowers me to the floor and chains me to her bed post by my dog collar with a padlock.

I'm desperate to get her to take out the gag but she won't do it. She throws a blanket over me.

"Be quiet Mistress will punish us both and that's no fun." She says. "Tonight we get five hours sleep"

She leaves me lying there on the floor and slips into bed.

It takes me a long time to get off to sleep but, when I do I sleep soundly.

Ann wakes me early on the Sunday morning and unlocks my neck and my chain from the hand cuffs to my ankles she then gets me to the kitchen. She opens a door into a shower room.

"Get yourself showered then come and get me. I'm going to find you a uniform."

She starts making breakfast. When I finish in the shower, she hands me clothes and I put them on. It's a different maid's uniform. I go to the kitchen. She's looking beautiful except she isn't dressed for the day, she has her nightgown on, but wearing full makeup.

"Can you cook, sweetie?"

I want to speak but can't so I nod. I then get taken to the makeup bench. She does my makeup as best she can without taking the penis gag out. I help her with breakfast.

Next, I'm told it is punishment time for the mistakes since I was there. I'm taken to the punishment room or dungeon, stripped naked and chained to a spanking bench. The mistress and Ann agree that my punishment is to be more than Ann's. Ann's come first. She has tears in her eyes as she takes her dress and bra off (she is only allowed panties for that time of month). She walks to the cross and Mistress chains her to it. She has large breasts and very real whip marks on her back. Mistress gets her buggy whip and tells her she has ten lashes coming from the week for not finishing chores. Each time she receives a lash she counts them out. Before getting to ten she is crying silently. Then she is told she is getting five strokes of the cane for my mistakes.

"Yes Mistress." She says sniffling quietly.

Mistress gets out her rhinestone cane and holds it to her face so she can see it. Oh my god, when she sees it, she is crying harder than with the whipping. I begin to get really get scared wondering what is in store for me.

Ann knows from experience what's coming. She can't move as she is firmly fastened to the cross. I can see her big bottom flinching even before the first blow is struck. Mistress does not hold back. I hear the swish of the cane and the loud thwack as it hits its target. Each stroke produces a scream from Ann's lips. Some of the marks from previous beatings begin to bleed and new marks appear.

Then it's my turn. Mistress removes the cock cage and takes out the penis gag before she starts. She begins by spanking me with her hand. She's using all her strength and the slaps are loud but I'm aware that I'm fully erect. She stops.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

She takes my penis in her hand and strokes it a little.

"You'll come here again sweetie, to get more of the same won't you dear?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good girl."

"Now we can't have you enjoying it can we?"

"No Mistress."

"I'll go and get the paddle then."

The paddle really does hurt, there are metal studs which make the pain worse. Mistress administers twenty-five swipes. I count them out and say 'Thank you Mistress" each time. By the time she gets to fifteen I'm sobbing uncontrollably.

I spend the rest of the day doing anything that is asked of me, mostly cleaning the house and working in the back garden which is not overlooked.

At 5.30pm they tell me it is nearly time for me to start the journey home.

"How did you enjoy your weekend with us?" Mistress says.

"I've enjoyed serving you Mistress."

"Let us have your phone number before you go."

Mistress gives me back my clothes and I put them on. Ann gives me a quick kiss and a hug. I have to wear the blindfold and the hood and get down on the floor again. I am glad not to be sitting as my ass hurts so bad.

As agreed, I'm back at my flat before 7pm on Sunday evening.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,008 Followers