Maid becomes a Slave to Betty Ch. 02

Story Info
Betty phones the maid and she signs a six month contract.
2.8k words
4.17
15.8k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,016 Followers

As mentioned at the start of Chapter one this story is mainly written by my friend Sam. I have edited it and added one or two bits with his approval. Thank you Sam, it's mostly your work.

It was the 3-month anniversary from when I was bought by Mistress. I had a phone call on my mobile.

I'd often thought about the weekend and used it as part of my masturbatory fantasies. I remembered when Mistress took off the cock cage and penis gag. She was being extra nice to me at the time until I had to endure the paddling. I was disappointed that I had not heard from her.

"It's Betty speaking." I recognise her voice immediately and my cock jerks.

"Yes Mistress, it's good to hear from you."

"That's enough. A simple 'yes' or 'no' will suffice We are on our way round to your flat. Make sure you are in and dressed appropriately."

"Yes, Mistress."

I dress in the maid's outfit and some makeup and sit waiting. They arrive an hour later. Betty and Ann enter the flat looking serious. Ann is carrying a folder with papers. They sit down on my settee and point to the high-backed chair. I sit down in front of them, my knees carefully together.

"Did you like your weekend at our house?"

"Yes, Mistress." They are sitting close together holding hands. My reply makes them both chuckle.

"Speak freely, explain what it was you liked about it."

"I love being your maid and doing what you ask, I especially like wearing the uniform and the shoes, I like the feel of the clothes when I've got them on, Mistress."

"So, you enjoyed the shoes, did you?" says Ann, surprised.

"Absolutely."

Betty gives a satisfied smile. "Good. Were the punishments harsh enough?"

I pause, then say carefully, "at times it was too much." They both laugh.

"How would you like to come every weekend for the next six months and an occasional couple of nights during the week?"

I take a deep breath. "Okay." The word comes out a little high pitched and it's said so quickly I'm not sure they hear it. They both smile and nod and I relax, having made my decision.

"As long as I'm able to keep my job so I can pay my bills and keep the flat on, I'll do it."

"You'll need to sign a contract. We'll leave the papers with you. Look them over first, then sign them and send them to our solicitor's office. The address is at the top of the first page."

"I can sign them now, Mistress."

"You need to read through every word and think it over before signing. You'll need time to think about it. Don't sign and send it off until you're sure. Take a few days to think about it."

But I glance quickly through the contract without reading it properly, sign every page and hand it to them.

"In that case we can start straight away." Betty smiles wickedly. "You can stand up now and see us out. There will be several packages arriving this week and you must wear panties to work every day. Several times a day you will get a text to go to the bathroom and take a picture of yourself in your panties."

They both shake my hand and Ann kisses my cheek. As they leave Betty says.

"Enjoy Friday night out with your friends because Saturday at noon a woman will knock on your door to bring you to our house. Do not tell anyone where we live."

"I promise Mistress."

"We're having friends over Friday night. Ann here has a date with a whip."

"Please don't let them punish me harshly Mistress." Ann says.

"It's been decided. You'll get a good whipping young lady and like it."

"Yes, Mistress Betty." I can see that Ann is trembling with fear.

As time goes on, I discover that Ann is the solicitor. Betty, however works as a fully qualified doctor.

Over next day or two the clothing starts to arrive at the flat. I try the panties on. They are all the same style (thongs) but different colours. Text messages start to arrive asking me to take pictures wearing the items. They ask me which panties I like the best and I tell them 'pink'.

As the week goes on several pairs of 6-inch-high heeled shoes arrive. I put a pair on immediately, they feel so odd on me. There's also a dozen pairs of sheer stockings with back seams. I also get a pink maids outfit in latex with a very tight fitting corset also in latex. I get dressed and text them a picture.

It's becoming very real now. The 6 months of slavery wasn't going to be play time as Ann had implied. I'm now going to be enslaved for 6 months. I always had dreams of this but now it's REAL and I'm scared. It's strange but I'm looking forward to being their slave. They text me several times at work and at home. Friday night arrives; me and my friends are partying way into the night. I drink far too much. Next morning I'm hung over and feeling a bit sick. But the show must go on. I am told to wear the complete pink latex maid's outfit and the stockings and pink heels. I have to lock the heels on and when my ride arrives, I'm to give her the keys. I do my best to get my makeup on. I had received the lipstick, blusher and eye makeup through the post earlier in the week. They said, remember, don't give our driver a hard time. I'm really nervous to meet her. But all goes well, the driver comes inside, she has a warm smile. She looks all around, asks for the shoe keys as well as keys to the flat. She then has me kneel down so that she can put a lock on my dress. Then she tells me to go pee because it's going to be a while until we arrive at the house.

The journey takes longer than I expect. We stop at several places, some of them out of the way. My feet are starting to hurt a bit just sitting in the back seat. I now need to pee badly and I ask if we can stop somewhere where no one can see me.

She says, "absolutely not you had a pee at your house."

So, I am glad to see the house about twenty minutes later. We go to the door and Ann answers it wearing nothing but heels, stockings and a garter belt. Her eyes are very red and it looks as if she'd been up all night. She has red welts all over her, even on her tits. I ask her if she is alright.

Then I hear Betty's voice. "You know the rules slave, never speak unless told to. You will be punished later on, along with your buddy Ann."

Ann says, "yes my mistress."

We follow Ann into the study where Betty is sitting in a large leather chair.

"Did you get everything" Betty says to the driver.

"Yes. Please can I go home for the weekend, Mistress?"

"You're dismissed. Make sure you're back at 6.30am Monday morning sharp." Betty says, turning to me. "You didn't read the contract properly did you slave? You can back out now or continue and enjoy your maid duties. What do you want to do?"

"I want to continue with my duties, Mistress."

"Whenever we are out in public, we will call you 'Dawnie'. At all other times you are slave or slut. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress. Can I please have permission to go and pee?"

"Okay, Ann can lead the way. We'll go to the big bathroom."

When we get there, I sit down on the toilet, panties round my knees. The shoes are so painful, it's good to take the weight off. Betty stops me.

"You must stand to pee."

Of course, I do as I'm told.

Then Betty says, "let's go to the play room." Ann starts to whimper.

I follow them, my poor feet are hurting so bad. Betty holds the play room door open for Ann and I then locks the door from the inside. I start to worry as I've never been whipped or even caned so I'm now expecting the worst. I'm told to back up against the big cross on the wall with my hands up against the cross beams. Betty fastens me into wrist cuffs and ties me securely to the beams so I'm dangling from the cross. Then my ankles are tied to the upright.

"Pin her dress up at the front." Betty says to Ann.

I'm starting to really worry when I see Betty with a needle in her hand. She uses it to inject a clear liquid into my penis. It was at half-mast but it instantly shrinks down into my ball sack, shrivelling to nothing. Betty fastens me into a cock cage with a metal ball sack cover.

Whilst I'm wondering why there's no lock on it, Mistress calls someone on the phone. I'm then blind folded and given something to put me to sleep. When I wake up, I notice that the cage is very heavy. It's been riveted on (basically spot welded together), it's also uncomfortable. I can feel something inside my penis, it's an odd feeling and I'm no longer wearing any panties.

Unexpectedly Betty unfastens my wrist cuffs and the ropes around my legs and I climb down from the cross.

I ask Betty for permission to speak.

"Yes?" she says, sounding impatient.

"I can feel something in my penis Mistress. Please can you explain?"

"It's a catheter. It means I have control over when you pee. You will only be allowed to pee when I say you can. Ann has had one in for a while now. She was always wanting to relieve herself. It's become part of her and I hold the key. Now you are the same."

"It's time for you both to enjoy your punishments. Ann is first. She will receive 12 lashes."

As Ann walks quietly to the cross, I can see she's not walking normally. She's crying silently. Betty locks her onto it. Her back is still leaking small amounts of blood from last night. As Betty makes sure she's securely fastened on, I can see two heavy locks dangling from her pussy lips. Betty announces that Ann might be sore in her pussy as well because the dildo inside her stays until tomorrow. She begins crying more loudly now as she waits for the whipping to start. Betty picks up the whip.

"You will count out each stroke of the whip."

"Yes, Mistress." Ann says between her sobs. The first lash strikes over the top of others. Ann screams.

"One, Mistress."

The whipping continues amid Ann's screams until Ann says "Ten, Mistress."

Betty then hands me the whip. "Slave, you give her the last two. They must be on her ass and you must leave welts."

I'm scared, afraid to get it wrong. I muster up all my courage. I strike her hard on her bare backside.

"Eleven, slave." She whimpers but doesn't scream.

"Twelve, slave." Another whimper, then she's crying super hard ending up with a smile because it's over at last.

Now I'm told to unlock her.

"Please Mistress may I lay down and rest." Ann says.

Betty nods so Ann lays down on her side on the floor.

"Now it's your turn." Betty says to me. Instead of tying me onto the cross she takes me over to another device.

"Now my slave, bend over the spanking beam, legs apart and arms stretched forwards. You'll soon get used to this position. I'm going to concentrate on your posterior for the first month or two. Don't worry, I'll break you in slowly. Before the six months is up, you'll be able to take more and more pain."

She fastens me with the wrist straps to a metal cross bar and ties my ankles to a similar bar on the floor. Are you nice and comfortable, ready for your spanking?"

"Yes Mistress, it's just my feet are sore wearing these shoes."

"Oh, my poor little slave, I thought you said you liked wearing the high heels?"

"I do, Mistress, but this pair are nipping my toes. Now I'm bending over they don't hurt me quite as much."

"I'm sure you'll forget all about your toes once I start warming your arse."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Get me his paddle Ann, quickly now."

Ann gets up, groaning and hands the implement to her.

"I want you to kiss it before I start, my slave. Give it a proper wet kiss. Show it how much you love it."

"Good girl, you really are getting into the spirit. Twelve will do for now. Remember you're getting six months of this. Count them out for me."

The pain is horrible, it doesn't take me long before I start crying and asking her to stop. When I say "Twelve" the relief is so good.

"What have you got to say slave?"

"Thank you, Mistress."

I kneel up on the sofa and Mistress allows me a few minutes to rest. Then I'm on cleaning duties. She takes me upstairs to clean and straighten out the kitchen and living room. This takes me the rest of the afternoon and into the evening. I don't know what Ann is doing. Once I'm finished, I'm allowed to sleep on the floor beside Mistresses' bed. Ann, however, is tied to all 4 posts in the guest room.

At 7:30am I am woken up by Mistress to make her breakfast. I don't get any breakfast or supper. I'm only allowed lunch whilst I'm living here and then it's only salads and lots of water. After Mistress has had her breakfast, I have to shower and take an enema. I'm also made to take pills. Mistress wants me to change my shape.

I notice over the following few weeks that Ann gets punished a lot more than I do. I daren't say anything to Mistress or she may increase my spankings which are always on my bare bottom. I'm getting used to the pain, there's a strange kind of erotic thrill about it. The pills are to make me more feminine; my hair is growing longer and Mistress has dyed it blonde. My boss at work tells me he likes it; he keeps winking at me and smiling but I just ignore him. I have no interest in getting to know him better. So far, I've been able to wear thick tops at work to conceal the shape of my breasts.

I'm enjoying the opportunity to be a woman at weekends. Mistress sends me out to the shops for her and I love getting out and about. I like my new name but it's only used when I'm out in public places. On some weekends I'm loaned out to Mistress' friends. I usually like this, but never know what they will do to me. Most are not as strict as Mistress but I've suffered spankings on occasions. One man insisted I wear ballet shoes with nine-inch heels with a huge dildo up my ass. I can't refuse anything they ask of me. Another man wanted me to suck him off. I did it and he made me swallow. He was very kind to me so I wouldn't mind going back there.

Of course, my cock cage is a permanent fixture so it's very frustrating being unable to get an erection. More and more I'm realising that I'm no longer a man. Towards the end of the six months my new breasts have become fully formed and I love them. The nipples are very sensitive so stroking my tits and pinching my nipples can cause me a little orgasm. Mistress would disapprove so I never let her see me doing it. Ann knows but won't tell on me.

I'd be even happier if I could have implants to increase my breast size. Mistress is willing to pay for them provided I sign a further contract, this time for a full year. I also have to agree to have an operation to remove my penis. With it stuck forever in the cage it's useless except to pee out of anyway. So I sign the contract and agree to the operation. Again, I've not properly read through the contract.

There are two things I'd not bargained for. The operation is to be performed by Mistress. Instead of building a vagina she will make a slit that looks like a vagina but I can only use it to urinate, not use it for pleasure. Starting next week, I have also agreed to move in with Mistress and Ann full time, give up my job and my flat and spend all my time serving Mistress.

It may surprise many readers, but I'm looking forward to it.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,016 Followers