Maid for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling the end approaching, Sebastian let go of the candy cane so that he could wrap Sylvia's hair in one hand and grasp her hip with the other. Slamming into her like his life depended on it, he pulled her hair and fucked her over and over again, a primal display of lust induced need, thighs smacking against her ass repeatedly. Within a matter of seconds Sylvia's legs shook and buckled as she came on his cock, only managing to stay upright thanks to her hands on the window and her boss holding her in place. Her screams of pleasure echoed through the room and she had to squint downwards towards the party guests to make sure that no-one had noticed. Sebastians climax was close behind hers, swollen prick exploding, cum spreading through her as he slowly rode out his orgasm with lazy, slow, sensitive strokes. Sylvia smiled widely as she felt the warmth of his seed inside her, satisfied with a job well done as each twitched and moaned through their orgasms.

Taking a second to compose himself and straighten his hair, Sebastian unsheathed his cock from his maid, taking in the view before him. "Don't move," he instructed as he sat down on his desk chair. His cock rapidly deflated and he caught his breath as he looked over at his handiwork framed like a piece of art in a gallery with her hands pressed against the window frame. Sylvia's toned legs were anchored onto the floor, although still a little shaky, her upper thighs shining with her juices. Her freshly fucked pussy was plump and pink, expanding and contracting as the last remnants of her orgasm rippled through her. Sebastian's cum dripped from her opening, pushed out by her pelvic muscles and forming a pool on the hardwood floor of his office. As he looked on, the candy cane slid out of her ass and fell to the floor as well, making Sylvia moan softly as she felt it leave her body.

Raising himself from the chair, he walked across the room, gently stroking Sylvia's back and helping her stand upright before handing her a pack of baby wipes from his desk. "Thank you," he whispered softly as he kissed her neck, "that was the exact present I was hoping for."

"Mmm, my pleasure," Sylvia replied, shivering slightly as she basked in the afterglow, "same time next year?"

Sebastian chuckled warmly, "sounds like a plan to me." He started to get dressed, once again spraying himself with cologne to cover the scent of his transgressions. Sylvia had slumped down onto the chair, still recovering from the thorough pounding she had received, eyelids fluttering, breath uneven. She would definitely be walking funny for a few days after this, but it had been worth every second. As he straightened out his tie, Sebastian walked to the window to look down below. "Everyone's heading back inside so I better get down there, do you mind cleaning up?"

"Well, it is my job sir," Sylvia replied teasingly, flashing him a wink as he made his way towards the door.

"And you are very good at it, which is why you get paid so well," Sebastian replied in a jovial tone, "especially your 'off the book' services." He grinned widely as he opened the door and stepped through it.

Sylvia's voice slipped through the opening as he shut it behind him, "well let's make sure they stay 'off the book,' shall we sir?" Sebastian chuckled to himself before taking a moment to smooth out his clothes and compose himself. He could hear the guests downstairs and he began his downwards journey to return to the welcoming throng. As the living room came into view he spotted Melinda standing at the bottom of the staircase, hand on her hip, shooting an accusatory look in his direction. Oh god, had somebody seen? Did she know? There was no turning back now and Sebastian got closer to his wife and possibly his doom, step by step.

"Where were you? You missed the switch on!" Her voice was stern at first, but faltered when she mentioned the switch on. It was easy for him to think of such a thing as being trivial, but to her, it meant the world. He sighed internally, it seemed she didn't know after all and he would get away with his dirty dalliance.

"I'm sorry darling," Sebastian said, regret dripping from every word as he extended his hand to place on her hip, "Peter called, so I had to go and speak to him in the office." Melinda rolled her eyes. "You know what CEOs are like, they never switch off, even when it's Christmas!"

"Isn't that the truth," Melinda replied, "I hope you reminded him that he was missing my soiree?" She asked, raising her eyebrow as she awaited Sebastian's response.

"I certainly did and he asked me to extend his sincerest apologies and his hopes that it will be an amazing evening."

Melinda scoffed before turning back towards the guests. "It has been a good night, hasn't it, darling?" she asked, a shred of vulnerability in her voice.

"Best one yet my love!" Sebastian replied warmly, giving her a squeeze, "look at how much fun everyone is having!" Looking around the room, the party was once again in full swing and the couple took a moment to drink in the atmosphere of the room.

"Where is Sylvia?" Melinda asked, "I haven't seen her for a while and it seems like Uncle Jeremy needs a top up."

"I'm here Melinda!" Sylvia's voice rang out cheerily from behind them. Sebastian and Melinda turned to see her walking down the stairs with merry abandon, barely a hair out of place and not a single sign that she had been full of Sebastian's cum just moments earlier. Melinda turned from her as she started giving instructions and as Sylvia looked directly into her employer, friend and lovers eyes she shot him a cheeky, knowing wink as she sucked hungrily on a familiar looking candy cane.

12