His Sexy Sister-in-Law

Story Info
How can he choose between his wife and his sister-in-law?
35.1k words
4.68
35.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

His Sexy Sister-in-Law

by

Oldguy45

Chapter 1

Carmen Williams was aware that she sometimes dressed like a tart, but she didn't care. She knew that she looked good, and she wanted to show off a little. She stepped out of the shower, dried in the bathroom of her apartment, then walked to her bedroom nude, and inspected herself in the full-length mirror. In general, she liked what she saw. Carmen was considered an attractive woman, if a bit flashy. Five feet six in her stockinged feet, she had lush hips and thighs, and shapely legs. Her butt was firm and round, with no droop, the result of regular exercise. Her feet were small and rather dainty, with dark-red painted toenails. Carmen's waist was narrow, her abdomen firm and flat. Her breasts were large and firm, with silver-dollar sized nipples. Her face was oval with a strong chin and cheekbones, and a slightly broad, straight nose. Her eyes were green, and they could flash fire when she was angry. She had a head full of dark red hair which grew out of a widow's peak at the top of her forehead. She had a dense thatch of curly pussy hair which she kept under control, just barely, with regular grooming.

Today, she was going to a party given by her step-sister Krystal, and Krystal's boyfriend, Paul. The party was to be held at Krystal's large house out in the country. She was looking forward to the party, and especially looking forward to seeing Paul. She could not for the life of her figure out why Paul and Krystal were even together. They seemed so mismatched. Paul would be a much better match for me, she thought.

Oh well, she thought, nothing could really be done about it, at least nothing permanent. Not long after Paul and Krystal had started dating, Paul and Carmen had begun flirting. It had started out harmless enough, and it was still harmless, but Carmen was sure that, given the right push, Paul might yield to her advances. She planned to find out tonight.

Carmen started by drying her hair thoroughly, then combing and brushing it out completely so that its fullness cascaded over her shoulders. Her hair was one of her best features, she thought. It looked like burnished copper.

Next, she chose a lace teddy from her closet. It was black and made from a stretchy sheer material that did nothing to hide her generous charms. It had a low scoop neckline and a thong back. Over that, she pulled on a loose pair of cutoff blue jeans with the legs cut out high enough to see a goodly portion of the cheeks of her butt. Her top was a lightweight jean jacket cut short to expose her midriff, worn unbuttoned. Around her neck, she wore a thin gold chain with a star hanging from it, and around her left ankle, a matching gold chain.

Carmen's skin was creamy white--she tried to avoid the sun--and her face and dotted with faint freckles. She didn't try to hide them, she thought they were attractive. As a result, she used a minimum of makeup. She did, however, dab a light floral perfume behind her ears, on her wrists, and behind her knees. She slipped on leather open-toed sandals, and she was ready to go.

She stopped to look in the mirror again, and was pleased with what she saw. She was sure to get plenty of attention tonight, she always did. She was, however, really only interested in one man. That man was Paul Longmans, her step-sister's boyfriend. She hoped he liked how she looked.

In her heart, Carmen knew that she was playing with fire, but the rebellious side of her egged her on. She liked Paul a lot, and while she didn't exactly want to steal him away from her sister, she did want him. Tonight she planned to lure him into a secluded spot and... Well, we'll just see what happens, she thought to herself as she got into her red, late-model Camaro and pulled out of the parking lot of her apartment house.

Krystal Williams' house was a large two-story affair set on ten acres out in the rural Florida countryside. Krystal had inherited the house after her father had died four years before. She had also inherited her father's contracting business, and his business sense. Krystal herself had an MBA from Florida State University, and had established herself, at 31 years old, as an ambitious, hard-driving business woman. Williams Building Contractors had thrived under her direction.

Krystal Williams herself was a striking woman. She was tall--five feet nine inches--and slender with straight blonde hair and flashing blue eyes. Her breasts were the size of oranges, and almost as firm. The rest of her body was slim and hard, almost to the point of being muscular. Krystal spent at least four hours a week at the gym. Her legs and thighs were smooth and sleek, her butt round and hard.

Krystal had an intense air about her that spoke of ruthlessness, ambition, and impatience. She did not suffer fools gladly. Although she was only 31, she was already developing tiny lines around her mouth, and the corners of her eyes. Still, no one would deny that she was a beautiful woman, and much sought-after, both for her wealth and her beauty.

When she met Carmen at the door of the house, Krystal was wearing a white terrycloth robe over a very skimpy bikini. She had been swimming and her hair was still wet. Carmen could hear the sounds of the party coming from the backyard.

Despite the fact that Carmen and Krystal had different mothers, the young women loved each other as real sisters. Carmen had felt no jealousy at all when Krystal had inherited the family business and estate when their father had died. She herself had received a substantial cash inheritance. Careful investing had left her "comfortable". However, she still preferred to work. She was a bartender at one of the most fashionable clubs in the town of Bradenton, Florida, where she lived. She made good money and was generally happy with her life.

"Hi, Sis," Krystal said, smiling, "I'm glad you could make it. Come on in."

Carmen gave her a hug and said, "I wouldn't miss it, although they did beg me to work tonight."

"Well, they can get along without you for one night," Krystal said. "Go on out back and get something to drink. As you can hear, the party's already started. You know everybody. I'll be out in a minute."

Carmen went out to the rear deck. All around, people were lounging in bathing suits and casual clothes, drinking, partying, talking. A few were dancing to the rock music blasting from the stereo. Carmen got a beer from the cooler and looked for Paul.

She found him in the backyard, cooking over a large brick charcoal grill. He had a beer in one hand, and a large spatula in the other. When he saw her, a big grin lit up his face.

"Hey, Carmen! I'm glad you came! I was hoping to see you," he exclaimed.

Carmen could tell that Paul was already a bit buzzed, but she didn't mind. Paul loved his beer, but he never got sloppy drunk. He also never got too drunk to be courteous to his guests, or interesting to talk to. She walked up to him and gave him a big hug around the neck. He always smelled so good!

Paul Longmans was, Carmen thought, a very hunky guy. Though outgoing and friendly, he was still sort of quiet, and very intelligent. He was tall--six feet even--with a medium build. His face was what could be called ruggedly handsome, its distinguishing feature two dark, heavy eyebrows over gray-green eyes. Paul wore a thick mustache, but was otherwise clean-shaven. His shoulders were wide, his arms strong and muscular, his chest moderately hairy. He had fairly long, thick, wavy brown hair. His chin was a trifle long, but it gave the impression of strength, and his ready smile showed white, slightly crooked teeth. Paul had a keen wit, and an excellent sense of humor. Once his friends got him started, he could have them laughing all night. He also knew when to be quiet, and he could definitely be serious when he had to be.

Carmen thought Paul Longmans was perfect.

"Burning the hamburgers again, huh?" she asked playfully.

"Just about," Paul replied, looking down at her and smiling "You look very nice tonight, Carmen," he said quietly.

Carmen smiled back at him and said, "So do you, and thank you. Can I help?"

"Sure," he said. "Just pass me that big plate. All this stuff is ready. And the fixings are already up at the house."

Together, they loaded the cooked hot dogs and hamburgers onto a large platter, and began walking up to the house where the party was going full blast.

They set the food down on a large table with the side dishes, and both went over to the cooler to get another beer. "Did you bring a suit?" Paul asked.

"For swimming? No, I didn't. I don't know if I'm going in or not," Carmen said, taking a drink of her beer.

"Why not?" Paul asked. "I'm going in a little later, after the sun goes down and it cools off some. Why don't you come in then?"

"I'll think about it."

About that time, Krystal walked over to them. She had dried her hair and combed it out, but still had on the terrycloth robe and bathing suit.

"I feel better now that I've had a swim," Krystal said. "At least, a bit cooler. I'll be glad when it starts to get cooler in the evenings." She walked over to Paul and put her arm around him. They exchanged a quick kiss. Carmen saw the kiss and thought it looked a bit perfunctory. If Paul was mine, she thought, I'd kiss him differently. A lot differently.

Krystal looked at Carmen and asked, "Are you staying the night?"

"Well," Carmen said, "I hadn't planned to."

"Don't plan on going anywhere if you get drunk, little sister," Krystal said.

"I won't, I promise," Carmen said. As a bartender, Carmen knew enough to be careful. There was no way that she was going to drive if she was even tipsy. She would see how the evening went, and decide later. "Besides," she said, "Paul could always drive me home, couldn't you, Paul?"

"Sure," Paul said, a bit drunkenly.

"Yeah, right," Krystal snorted. "I'm afraid Paul will be here for the night as well. You guys might as well plan to party here all night."

Paul, Carmen and Krystal ate, drank, and danced with their friends. The music played on well into the night. It was Friday night, and no one had to work the next day, so everybody stayed late. Finally, at about one-thirty, people started drifting out. Krystal, though she was obviously half-drunk herself, insisted that everyone driving be sober, or at least call a cab. At two-thirty she walked wearily into the living room, where Carmen and Paul were the only ones left and announced, "I'm really beat. I'm going up to bed. Will you two lock up and turn everything off?"

"Sure, Sis," Carmen said quickly.

"Okay," Krystal said. "Goodnight."

When she had left, Carmen and Paul were left alone in the living room. Although both were somewhat intoxicated, they were still aware of the sudden sexual tension between them. They listened to another CD, something more mellow. Then Paul said, "Carmen, I'm really sleepy. I think I'm going to bed."

Carmen thought fast. "Wait a minute," she said. "Let's go for a quick swim. It'll wake us up and clear our heads a little."

Paul was hesitant, then he said, "Uh, okay. I'll get my trunks." He staggered off toward the back of the house.

Carmen went out to the pool. The hot Florida daytime had finally given way to the cool night. There was full moon in the sky. Now that the music was gone, the countryside was quiet. Carmen undressed down to her lace teddy. A few minutes later, Paul came out dressed in swim trunks. He walked past her and jumped into the pool. He came up gasping and saying, "Man, this water's cold! You coming in?"

"Yes," she said, "in a second."

With Paul looking on from in the pool, Carmen reached between her legs, undid the snap there, and pulled the teddy off over her head. She stood there nude on the side of the pool, the moonlight gleaming on her white skin. Paul looked at her closely, admiringly. Finally he said quietly, "Very nice, Carmen."

She dived into the pool and swam underwater to him. She surfaced right beside him and said, "Oooh, you're right. This water is cold! But it does clear your head." Carmen couldn't help but embrace Paul, rubbing her breasts against him. His strong arm circled her. She whispered, "Take those trunks off, Paul."

Paul looked down at her uncertainly. He said, quietly, "I'm not sure that we should be doing this."

"You're right. It's probably not the right thing. But let's do it anyway. I bet Krystal would understand." Carmen reached over to the waistband of the swim trunks and pulled them down quickly, before Paul had a chance to stop her. She was gratified to see that his cock was fully erect and rock-hard. His swim trunks floated away on the water.

"You see, you want me, too." Carmen whispered to him. She reached up, pulled his head down, and kissed him deeply. Paul kissed her back as passionately.

They were still both standing nearly chest-high in the water. Paul put both his arms around her and pulled her close. Carmen jumped a little and put her legs around his waist, trapping his cock between their bodies. She squirmed against him, rubbing her soft belly against his member, making him moan with pleasure.

"Let's get out of here," she whispered urgently.

"Where do you want to go?" Paul asked.

"Let's lie down on one of the chaise lounges," she replied. "It'll be romantic to make love in the moonlight."

"But what if Krystal sees us?" he asked anxiously.

"She won't see us. She's asleep. Now come on!"

Carmen had Paul lay back on the lounge while she knelt beside it. "Oh baby, I've waited to do this for a long time," she said. She grasped his cock gently in her hand and quickly ran her tongue all over it, licking off all the water. Her tongue was hot, so hot, and Carmen knew just how to use it. Finally, she flicked it over the head of his cock a few times, then plunged her mouth down on it, taking as much of Paul's eight-incher as she could. The feeling was indescribable to her. Paul's cock was delicious and warm and strong in her mouth. He groaned and she shivered in pleasure to hear it. Her own pussy started getting wet. She laved the cock with her tongue, and sucked as hard as she could. He was starting to leak pre-come now, and she eagerly swallowed it.

When she could wait no longer, she carefully got up on the lounge and straddled Paul. With his strong arms steadying her, she slowly let herself down on his prick. The feeling of his wide glans spreading her eager pussy lips was pure bliss. "Oh baby, that's a big cock to go in my little pussy," she groaned into his ear.

"You feel so good, Carmen. So warm and wet. Just lay here for a moment, or else I'll come right now," Paul gasped.

When he got himself under control, she began moving, slowly at first, then faster. Already very excited, she felt that it would take only a few strokes for her to orgasm. She leaned down to him and their lips locked together in a kiss. His hands were all over her, caressing her, squeezing her ass, kneading her generous tits. He rubbed his thumbs over her hard nipples, then reached up to suckle her breasts, which immediately caused her pussy to clench even tighter on his prick. "Oh, do it again, lover," she moaned.

Paul sucked her breasts avidly, and Carmen felt herself rushing towards orgasm. Paul thrust into her steadily, with admirable self-control. He meant for her to come first. She met every stroke, instinctively finding a rhythym. His cock rubbed her in all the right places, and soon she was gasping out, "Oh Paul, fuck me so good! That is so good! I'm coming! Ohhh, I'm coming now! Ohh, oh, oh!"

Paul said, " Oh baby, I'm coming too. Here it comes, baby!"

Carmen quickly jumped off him and took his pussy-slick cock into her mouth. She sucked hard, bobbing her head and whipping her agile tongue over the glans. Paul grunted as his first powerful spurt of semen shot into her mouth and down her throat. She took the next two spurts, then removed the cock from her mouth and jerked it while the next several spurts landed on her lips and cheeks. She rubbed the member all over her face, relishing the taste, smell and feel of his cock and come. Paul groaned in ecstasy. Carmen licked his cock clean, then massaged his sperm into her skin. She thought it the best makeup in the world. Oh yes, she thought, I will have you, my dear Paul.

Chapter 2

Carmen woke up the next day in one of the spare bedrooms of the house. She laid in bed for awhile, relishing the thought of what had happened the night before. Strangely, Carmen had no animosity towards Krystal. She did not want to hurt Krystal by stealing Paul. She just wanted Paul--to fuck him, to talk to, to be with. She was willing to share him with Krystal, with or without her knowledge and consent.

In the meantime, she had to get up. She looked at her watch: ten o'clock. She was due at work at five, to work until two a.m. She stretched luxuriously in the clean sheets, wishing Paul were there. If he was, he'd be getting another blow job right about now. But last night, he had gone back in the house to sleep with Krystal, lest she get suspicious. Carmen didn't really mind. It was her that had had Paul last night.

She took a quick shower and went down to the kitchen. Paul was up, drinking coffee and reading the paper. He looked up and smiled. "Good morning," he said.

"Hi," she said. "Where's Krystal?"

"She's taking a shower. She'll be down in a few minutes," Paul said. Then, looking uncomfortable, he whispered, "Let's talk."

"Okay," Carment said, sitting down with a cup of coffee.

"I really enjoyed what happened last night, Carmen, but I don't think it was a good idea," Paul said, looking down.

"What do you mean, not a good idea? Are you ashamed of what we did? Because I'm not," Carmen retorted. Her eyes were flashing.

"I just mean that, as much as I like you, and as much as I enjoyed last night, I'm sort of committed to your sister." Paul took a quick drink of coffee.

"Well, if you are really that committed, then why did you fuck me in the first place?" she shot back in a hissing whisper.

"I don't know. You just looked so good last night. And, well, we've really hit it off lately. And, I don't know, I guess that I really like you,

too."

"So what happens now," Carmen said, beginning to feel hurt. "Are we going to just forget about what happened last night? Are you going to just fuck me and forget about me?"

"No, I'll never forget what we did. But it's probably better if we just be friends. I mean, I think you're a beautiful woman, but I can't afford to lose Krystal." Paul looked down in embarassment.

"What do you mean, Paul. Is Krystal your meal ticket or something?" Carmen asked, a bit sarcastically.

Paul looked nervously to the door, and then to Carmen. He said, "Listen Carmen, I've got to tell you something. I hope that you'll keep it to yourself. It's just that Krystal and I... No, wait a minute. I'd better not tell you."

"Hold on just a fucking minute, mister. You can't fuck me and just forget me. I deserve to know what's going on. If you don't tell me right now, I will tell Krystal what we did last night." Carmen sat back angrily, and stared at him.

"Okay," Paul said, "Here's the way it is. I love Krystal and she loves me. That's a fact. But I think that she mainly wants me for window dressing. I believe that she wants me around to make her look more settled, more, I don't know, more responsible. Other builders and potential clients will be likely to send her business if she's a married, stable lady."

Carmen, interested now, leaned forward and said, "Do you mean that you two don't make love?"

"Well, we do, but there's not a lot of chemistry there. It's almost as if she's trying me out and doesn't know if she likes it or not. I mean, she's a strikingly beautiful woman, but in bed, well, she's a bit distant. I'm not sure, but I suspect she has another lover someplace. On the other hand, last night was fantastic. You were so wonderful, I could hardly believe it. Okay, that's it." Paul drained his cup and looked at her.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers