Maid for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mircalla
Mircalla
26 Followers

"I suppose we could walk to my hotel and you could sober up there."

"I am not drunk," she said, her voice sounding a little too loud to her ears. She whispered "I'm not drunk. It's just hitting a little hard for a moment."

He was smirking again, before looking at her rapidly blinking eyes sympathetically. "It's my fault. I forget sometimes that not everyone drinks those kinds of wines, regularly or in such quantities. It's not too far away and it certainly isn't stuffy."

"Okay. If you want me in your hotel room, we can do that," said Thea, suddenly feeling very glad that she had not worn heels.

He let out a long breath, and shook his head wryly. "Come on."

He ordered coffee and led her into the bedroom. "You can sleep in here. I'll take the one opposite."

"Oh please don't go," she said at once, frowning still confused by the seeming chemistry between them and his reticence to take things further, which was not something she had imagined being a problem unless he just did not want to. "Stay and talk with me."

"I'm not sure I should. What if I'm afraid I won't be able to stop myself from ravishing you?" he said, looking at her suggestively although there was something teasing about his tone.

"Ohhh," she had purred unconsciously. "What a wonderful expression that is... "Ravish you"... mmm." The look that had crossed his face in that moment had been a little sobering - such desire and fear in an instant that was quickly hidden away.

"I've made a note that you like it," he said, with that self-assured smirk.

"And what do you like, Mr Sorenson?" she had asked.

"I like mountain climbing, horses, country music, charming art gallery curators. Fine cigars and finer whiskey. I like sex and being in control and good coffee and the stars at night. And brown eyes and long dark hair and red lips..."

She cut his words off with a kiss, not entirely sure where the confidence had come from, her hands upon his slightly stubbled cheeks. Long and hard, tongues intertwined, pulling on his bottom lip with her teeth as she broke away to breathe. "Sorry, that was rude of me."

"It was rather," he said, smiling slightly, touching his lips as if he could not quite believe what had happened. "I was planning on kissing you."

He pulled her back closer to him, his hands finding the back of scalp beneath the thick dark waves, and he kissed her hard, as if trying to push out all of his desire and wants out in that moment, as if doing so would stop him from wanting to tear off her dress, rip off her panties and fuck her senseless in a hundred different ways.

He reluctantly pulled away as he heard the rapping at the door followed by the small rattle of the trolley's contents as it was pushed over the lip of the carpet.

"Hold those thoughts, kitten," he said, stepping into the main room and signing the receipt and adding a generous tip. "How do you take your coffee?"

"Lots of cream and sugar, please," said Thea. "Hmm," she said, watching as he came back into the room, placing two cups upon the bedside table, and pulling out a bottle of water from the fridge.

"What is it?"

"Was just wondering how many women you've made coffee for?" said Thea.

"In the last ten years, other than you, one," Brett said, sitting by her feet. "My mother." Thea smiled. "My mom always says that you can tell the calibre of a man by how he treats his mother."

"It's can certainly be a good indicator," Brett responded, bemused.

"Tell me more about you," said Thea.

"I think it's your turn, especially when you clearly weren't that interested in what I had to say," he teased.

"What would you like to know?" she asked, warming her hands upon the fine china mug.

"How is it you're a sometimes paid companion?"

"Well, my uncle had connections enough to get my foot through the door at the Hatchett Gallery and I had a little money from when my parents died, and I saw an ad for a flat-share, which I didn't think would work out, which happened to be in the same building as Helen's. We hit it off and have been good friends for about eleven years now. As long as people aren't getting hurt, I don't really judge what people are doing to make their living, you know? Every so often, she gets a request that she can't quite fulfil but depending on the requirements, I'm happy enough to help her out. I have to admit, it does pay a lot better."

"And what is it you normally do when you help her out?"

"Usually things like last night - try and look the part of someone's girlfriend either at an event or in their apartment - watch movies with them and talk, that kind of thing. Every so often there's someone with voyeuristic fantasies. Hugging is as far as I will go, 'cause you know, sometimes, people just need a hug. Is that a problem?"

"Not at all. I was just curious," he said, thoughtfully. "Ever been tempted to go further?"

"Not so far," said Thea. "I probably wouldn't help out if I was with someone though."

"Only probably?"

"She is my best friend. And she doesn't ask often. But there would definitely be no funny business. I worry about people being lonely sometimes too, I guess," she said, with a small shrug. She tilted her head, looking at him with an almost owlish manner. "Why are we in a hotel?"

"Because my apartment is being renovated and I've got a lot travel coming up. For work. This made sense," he said, watching her, thinking that she was beginning to look a little less inebriated. "Drink your water."

Thea gave him a look that suggested she was unimpressed by being babied, but she drank it all the same. "Would you have taken me there if it wasn't being renovated?"

"Maybe."

"Do you normally take girls there?"

"No."

"Are you the playboy that they say you are?" asked Thea, still trying to work out where she stood and what he really thought about her.

"This is beginning to feel a lot like an interview," said Brett, taking a sip of the rich, aromatic coffee.

"Aren't all first dates?" Thea returned.

Brett smiled and let out a little breath, his face showing that he was considering the idea. "I suppose they are. And I suppose it's been a while since I was on one."

"A first date?"

"Yes. I suppose normally dinner is a prelude to sex. At her place."

"Does that mean you don't want to fuck me?"

His breath hissed. "I want to do all sorts of things to you," he said, holding her gaze, smirking as she blushed and looked away. "But I would feel like I'm taking advantage to do anything tonight."

"You wouldn't, but if that's how you feel, I will be good," Thea said, watching that strange mix of emotion cross his face again. She finished her coffee and her water. "I'm sleepy," she announced. "Stay and sleep with me. Please."

"Fine. But don't think you get to be in charge all of the time," he said, pulling off his tie and shoes.

"I wouldn't want to be," Thea said, noting a little stiffness in his movements.

"What size clothing do you wear?"

"14 usually, depends on the make," she said. Her eyes flickered towards the bathroom but she decided she could not be bothered. She curled over to one side and rolled her eyes as she felt him lie down at the other side. "Will you be annoyed if I get make-up on your shirt?"

"No," he said, with a laugh.

"Good," she said, curling up next to him, putting her head against his chest. "Sweet dreams." * She was not surprised to wake-up alone, although she wished he had stayed. She peeked into the main room and seeing no one there, she went back to the en suite and turned on the shower. She luxuriated in it, taking her time for once, not having to worry that her flatmate would need to use the bathroom or that she should be keeping the water bill to a minimum. She sighed, enjoying the steam and the heat, unable to stop herself from thinking and wishing that Brett was there, touching her, pressing her up against the tiles and the steamed up door, marking them with their bodies as he fucked her hard. She resisted the urge to touch herself, rinsed off and stepped outside, drying off with a towel, before wrapping herself in one of the large, thick, royal blue robes, frowning as she realised her clothes were missing.

"What would you like for breakfast?" he asked, appearing in the doorway, dressed in jeans and a jumper.

"You," she decided to say. She had not expected him to be so casually dressed, but she liked it.

"That quick tongue of yours will get you into trouble," he said, kissing her.

"I certainly hope so," said Thea, smiling up at him.

"How do you like your eggs?"

"Scrambled, please," Thea said, still feeling as if she had no idea what he wanted from her. "Where are my clothes?"

"I sent them down with mine to be cleaned. I hope those fit and are to your liking," Brett replied, nodding towards several shopping bags at the side of the bed.

"You do know that's a little weird, right?"

"I thought it would save you from the proverbial walk of shame."

"I wouldn't feel any shame in it," said Thea. "Especially since there was no funny business."

"No, you probably wouldn't," said Brett with a wry smile. "But get used to weird. I like the idea of buying you things."

"Thank you," she said "It's very thoughtful of you, I think."

He let out a low chuckle. "I will see you at breakfast," he said closing the door.

She pulled on a green camisole top, black underwear, black jeans and an over-sized slub green jumper. She had to admit, that there was something to be said for the quality of clothing that he had picked out - well, had a personal shopper pick-out - and for once, she felt like herself. Theadora James, small town girl with small dreams and small ambitions... even if she was now wearing an outfit that would cost more than her normal monthly pay-check.

"You look good," he said, as she entered the room.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself," she said, smiling at him as she took the chair opposite. "So what are your plans for the day?"

"I thought I'd see if you wanted to spend it with me and go from there."

"I would love to."

They had spent the day at the Met, and she felt that she had spoken far too much time talking about the beauty of Monets and Manets, although she knew that there was little that Brett Sorenson would put up with if he was not getting something out of it. She was surprised that there were not more people staring at them, given who he was and who she was not, but in that day, in those clothes, they did look like any normal, conservative, thirty-something couple. He had looked bemused when she dragged him to a little diner on main street, and it had made her heart swell when he had demolished his cheeseburger and fries with more gusto than she had expected.

"What do you want to do next?" she asked, sucking on the cherry from her ice cream sundae, keeping her eyes on his.

"Shouldn't I be getting you home?" he said, shifting in his seat a little, watching her lips whilst trying to keep her gaze.

"I much prefer being in your company," Thea said, dipping the cherry back into the whipped cream and sucking it again.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" he asked, finding it impossible to stop himself from imagining her lips wrapped around his thumb or his cock.

"I suppose that depends on whether you want to spend the night naked in my bed or not?"

Brett smirked. "You are not like any other woman I have ever had the pleasure of spending time with." Her face crumpled a little, although she tried to keep her expression neutral. He took her hand. "Yes, I want you. I want to make love to you, and fuck you, and do any other wonderful and erotic thing we can think of... if that puts your mind at rest."

She blushed. "Yes, it does, thank you."

"I'm sorry if I made you feel otherwise," he said, sincerely. He had finally seen a little of the real Thea in their afternoon together - unburdened by social expectations, no longer dressed in a costume suitable for the occasion, given free rein to speak her mind and with passion - and he felt that maybe, he was falling in love with her.

"I was mildly concerned," she admitted. She ate the cherry and then absent-mindedly ran her finger against the rim of the glass, licking it clean of caramel sauce and melted ice cream.

"Why?" he said, swallowing hard. Somehow, her decision to stop playing the temptress was even more alluring.

"You just seem like a man that knows what he wants and doesn't hang around waiting for it."

"That's a fair assessment. But I also don't want to rush something that has the promise of being quite meaningful. I'm hoping you feel the same way."

"I might," she said with a smile, as he took her hand and nibbled at it, as if in punishment for her answer. "Interesting though, isn't it?"

"What?" he asked.

"That for you to delay sex indicates your desire and willingness for it to be more, whilst for me, it's wanting to jump into bed with you immediately."

He let out that sharp breath again. "You would be the undoing of a lesser man, Miss James," he said, shaking his head as he paid the bill.

As soon as the door closed behind them, he pulled her close and kissed her hard, one hand on her hip, the other in her hair. She slid her hands up under his shirt, caressing and exploring the hard muscles of his toned chest, flicking over the hard little nipples. His breath had hissed again and she had removed her hands, instead pulling off his jumper and starting to undo the buttons of his shirt, her fingers trembling with her desire and want. She spread open his shirt, admiring the chiselled perfection of his sun-kissed torso. He let her run her hands over him again, letting her push the material off his shoulder, hissing again as he teeth grazed against his nipples. Her fingers started dancing over the defined pectorals, getting as far as the waistband of his jeans, before he caught her wrists in one large hand.

"I think it's my turn now, kitten," he said, pressing her back against the door. She lifted her arms and he pulled off the jumper, throwing it down beside his own. He smiled at her, noting how her nipples were stiffly pushing against the soft fabric of the thin camisole top. He kissed her hard, again with one hand in her hair, although this time, his left hand slowly trailed up her side, over the material, before firmly cupping her right breast. He smirked against her lips as he heard her breath draw in sharply and he continued to play with it, firm, confident movements, loving how she arched and shivered uncontrollably, letting out a little whimper as he pinched her nipple and pulled at it. Her breath was getting warm and ragged as he continued to tease her, this time, he let his right hand explore her right side underneath the thin top, feeling the crinkled flesh of her nipple blossoming against his palm, before closing his hand around it. He continued to kiss her and grope at her tender breasts for several moments, before deciding to lift her and carry her to the couch, her legs wrapping around his waist as he did.

He laid her down and began to slide the camisole from her body, kissing every inch as he exposed her pale skin, until he had pushed it over her swelling breasts. Such beautiful breasts, pale with dark, crinkled nipples that were flushed red and swollen with arousal. He allowed his hand to mirror his lips, caressing her left breast as he kissed her right, lightly tracing a finger around her areole as his tongue circled the other, his fingers lightly pinching as he grazed with his teeth. He groped firmly with one hand as he suckled at her heaving breast, his cock straining in his jeans as she whimpered and moaned, unable to keep her eyes open as she writhed in her arousal, panting when he stopped.

She pulled the top over her head and quickly took off her jeans when she saw him doing the same.

"That's... that's a bit more than I was expecting," she admitted eyeing his cock warily and looking up at him as she took off her glasses, placing them on the table.

"I won't hurt you," he assured her, kissing her hard.

"Maybe I want you to," she murmured, losing herself in kisses and caresses, as she parted her legs for him.

"Damnit Thea," he groaned in her ear, as her leg rubbed against his. He pressed his cock against her hot, hungry sex and pushed in the tip. "Oh fuck."

Thea whimpered in agreement, closing her eyes and arching her back, rocking her hips against him. "More," she begged, shifting beneath him. She could feel his hesitance, loved him for it, but knew it was not going to make this first time any easier. She kissed him hard, one hand on his face, the other on his ass, looking into his steel blue eyes. "Don't stop until you can't get any deeper. Please. Please," she said insistently.

He kissed her back and pulled her leg up, letting her foot dangle over his shoulder, whilst pushing her other to the floor. He began caressing her breasts again, his thumbs strumming against her nipples, making her whimper and wriggle, making her pussy wetter and tighter... he could feel it twitching and pulsing around him, gripping him tightly, pulling him in as he pushed in further. There was something beautiful and erotic, hearing her try to stifle her gasps of pain as if afraid he would stop if he heard and kissed her harder, caressing and holding her against him as he fed her every last inch of his thick hard cock.

"You okay kitten?" Brett asked, showering her in kisses.

She writhed beneath him, her pussy clenching and squeezing around him, and she whimpered a moment before looking up him, her big brown eyes wild and full of passion and love - any pain she was feeling she was burying deep. She smiled up at him. "Mmm-hmmm. Now fuck me properly."

"With pleasure," he said, growling in her ear. He let her leg drop down and she wrapped them his waist, moving with him, grinding against him, taking it all. She was so wonderfully tight and passionate, giving and taking every inch, a perfect, silken, hot, wet sheath around his thick hard cock. Those first few thrusts were difficult as she stretched to accommodate him, but as they continued to move together, as her wonderful little pussy began to accept his size, it just got better and better, allowing him to pull out further before slamming back in. He rested his elbow on the cushions beside her and placed his hand against the back of her neck, holding her, kissing her lips and jaw before making his way down to her perfect breasts, kissing and sucking on those dark, throbbing nipples, loving the way she instantly became more frenzied and impassioned, panting and moaning, writhing desperately against him,. "Yes, that's it, my beautiful Thea, cum for me. Cum for me, kitten, don't hold back now." He groaned against her ear as he felt her tightening pussy, and he kissed her hard as his fingers pinched at her nipple. She screamed against his lips, her hips bucking wildly as her back arched, she shook and trembled violently against and around him, making him groan, his cock suddenly erupting inside her, unable to resist the intensity of her orgasm

He breathed deeply, his forehead against hers as he waited for his vision to clear, groaning when every time he moved, her pussy seemed to pulse and shiver around him, making her whimper. He waited a few moments more, already feeling his cock hardening again, and he reluctantly pulled out, watching as she shuddered and moaned beautifully, her eyes briefly opening to look at him sleepily.

"Sleep kitten; we'll continue this later, I promise," he said, picking her up and carrying her into her bedroom.

"You are staying, aren't you?" she whispered, her breath still ragged as if she had not quite caught it all yet.

"I'm not going any where, gorgeous," he said, laying her down and kissing her forehead, before climbing in beside her.

She brushed her hair to one side, under her right cheek, before snuggling back against him. Her eyes opened as she felt his partial erection against her ass-cheeks, and she turned to look at him.

Mircalla
Mircalla
26 Followers