Maid for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Later kitten. Just sleep," Brett said, feeling an overwhelming rush of emotion. He kissed her lips and after she was convinced that he meant it, she fell asleep in his arms.

* *No, no, no!* Thea shouted at her memories. *We are not thinking about him.* She could see this being a problem for a while though. Every expensive hotel room; every tall, handsome, commanding millionaire; every glass of good wine or well-cooked fancy meal... everything was going to make her think of him. The main thing, was not to cry or cave in, or let anyone else know that he was on her mind... and certainly not one of Helen's clients. She let out a long breath and tried to compose herself.

She turned her head and looked at the unlit fire and momentarily considered turning it on, until the idea that Mr Grey might have something inside it convinced her not to. She turned over onto her back and stared up at the white ceiling, just luxuriating in the warm, comforting softness. Not to mention the last time that she had been near an open fire, he had stretched her out upon the bearskin rug, placing her hands above her head, his strong dominant hands caressing her body so softly before pinning her there, his weight on hers, cool blue eyes devouring every inch of her body, growling in her ear as he thrust hard and deep and slow into the furthest reaches of her womb....

*Damn it!* Thea rolled back on to her hands and knees, trying to ignore the sensation of moisture forming in her naked pussy and the aching throb of her sensitive nipples. She quickly scoured the rug, and finding nothing more, she crawled over to the fireplace, using the mantle to steady her as she got to her feet. She smoothed down her outfit, pulled up her stockings and purposefully marched into the next room.

***

The second bedroom was as tastefully decorated as the living room. Again, it was mostly shades of red, white and black, with a splash of colour from artistic canvases on the wall involving blue flowers and the ocean. Thea stared at the ocean scene hanging above the bed, feeling that it was familiar in some way. There was nothing that distinguished it from any other seascape image - just sea, sand and the sun sinking into the dunes like a bright jewel - but something about it pulled at memories she was trying to avoid.

She was sure most maids were very professional, but she was sure some of them were at least a little nosey from time to time. Given that the only personal items Thea had seen so far were the flowers and the silver charms, there was little to suggest that she should not look through the decorative trinket boxes or the black drawers with their shiny silver handles. Besides, she supposed hotel maids would have to make sure nothing had been left behind in any case.

As well as a note that was labelled 'Not yet', there were two charms on each of the soft, red Egyptian cotton pillows - a pair of angel wings on the left and a cowboy hat on the right - which she picked up and placed into an ornate jade box alongside the ones she had collected earlier.

She sat down on the bed, letting out a small sigh at how perfect it felt beneath her. Soft sheets, firm but comfortable mattress with a good bounce, lush, plump pillows. She lay back on it sideways, feet on the floor and wondered again what she was actually doing here and whether the client was actually getting what he had been hoping for. She pushed herself back up and looked in the bedside cabinet on the left first. It was empty. Then she crawled over the bed, still not entirely comfortable with the fact that her pale, curvy ass was on display, although she could not deny that she was beginning to feel a little sexy in this position. The first drawer on the right was also empty; however, her eyebrows rose upon opening the bottom drawer to see that it contained several coils of red rope and four sets of handcuffs.

*Very interesting, Mr Grey,* she thought to herself, closing the drawer again and wandering into the en suite. There was a note beside the sink.

- Feel free to try out the shower -

Thea looked at the thick red towels, the huge shower head and had to admit, it was definitely tempting. Of course, it would totally ruin her hair and make-up, but at least it seemed more in-keeping with what she was expecting to do. She looked at her reflection in the mirror, seeing all the flaws and emotion that make-up could never hide. She didn't even like wearing make-up and it seemed pointless to continue if there was no one to appreciate it. In fact, she hadn't worn make-up since the tears had washed half of it from her face when she had broken down on Helen's couch.

***

They had been eating a characteristically late dinner, one that had been pushed back three times as he had had to deal with work, but their hands were intertwined as they waited for dessert and Thea was finally beginning to look as if she had forgiven him, when his phone had rung again. He had attempted to ignore it the first time, but when it rang again, he had excused himself and taken the call, inwardly cursing. He had expressly told them not to bother him, and when he realised how trivial the matter was, it had taken all of his self-control not to throw the damned cell through the window.

He had taken a moment to compose himself and knew he should have just turned it off completely or left it in the car but as he looked to the table, it was already too late. Thea had gone. He threw some money on the table, and called her cell, unsurprised that it went straight to voicemail, even as he willed the elevator to speed up. The front desk had no information; Ernie had not seen her and when he finally got to her building, the doorman had not seen her either.

Eventually, he had heard from one of her friends that she was alive and did not want to see him, but no one would tell him where she was staying. He tried to keep a respectable distance - tried calling and sending flowers and stuffed toys and jewellery - but she had refused to accept his apology, and to look at it from her point of view, he could understand it. He had promised to put her first - and he had intended to keep the promise every time - but he hadn't. He supposed he had thought that he would be able to buy her forgiveness, as he had in his other relationships prior to realising that neither of them felt any love for the other - but of course Thea was different. It was why he loved her.

At least her friend, Helen, eventually spoke to him, telling him that if he truly loved her, he would give her a little time and space.

"That sounds stupid. I want to see her. I need to talk to her," he had said crossly, trying to peer around the door and see if she was there.

"Brett, look. She's mad about you, but she doesn't want to feel like she's never a priority for you. She doesn't want to only be of interest to you when you want to fuck."

"She's everything," he replied, frowning, knowing that the words were hollow when he had continually chosen not to show her that.

"Then give her some time to calm down, to decide what she wants and then prove it to her," Helen had said. "Thea's complicated and her depression fucks her up no end. She's not over you by any stretch and honestly, I think she just needs to feel a tiny bit of control, which she loses when she's with you." Helen had sighed, clearly thinking what was best for her friend. "But you really do need to step-up and do what's best for her. Does all that money and control and power mean more to you than her love?"

And so, for a week, he had done nothing but leave a daily message on her phone, wanting to respect her bizarre need for space but needing her to know that he was not giving up.

***

*Fuck it,* Thea thought, poking her head into the shower unit, turning on the water, looking at the dazzling array of shampoos, conditioners and shower gels. Heated flooring, beautiful bronze tiling, black tiles on the ceiling that glittered with golden specks. If Mr Grey wanted to see her naked, then she didn't really care. Thea pulled out one of the towels and hung it over the heated rail, looking around as she heard a flat smack upon the floor alongside a metallic chink. Her eyes widened as she picked up the blindfold and stared at the little star thoughtfully, beginning to wonder what exactly all the little charms were for and why they had been left around for her to find. She walked out and added it to the others, and remembered that they were not aimed at her, but for whomever had been sent from Helen's. Still it was curious... 'Cowboys and Angels' by Dustin Lynch was one of her favourite songs; Sunflowers by Van Gogh was one of her favourite paintings; cats were her favourite animals; laying on the hood of the car, looking up at the stars was one of her favourite things to do... *What if...* she wondered, but she dismissed the thought - she could not imagine that he would take that much time out to do all this when he could not go three hours without his phone.

She held the soft black satin in her hands and her lips curled into a small smile. She looked around, still not knowing where the cameras were, and placed the blindfold on the basin counter as she began to undress. She unclipped the little cap and after shaking her hair free from it, she began to slowly unlace the tight bodice of the French Maid's dress. She kept her eyes on her reflection as best she could, imagining that Mr Grey was stood in front of her and that she was undressing to seduce him.

She pulled at the black ribbon, her breath slow and deep, making her chest heave as she slowly released her pale breasts. She opened up the fabric, feeling the cool black satin roll against her bare flesh, swallowing hard before reaching to each shoulder in turn to push the little cap-sleeves down her lightly tanned arms. She let her hands rove over her breasts as she tugged the top half down to her waist, pulling at her dark nipples to make them flush as she stared, topless, at the imaginary Mr Grey. She licked her lips slowly, biting the bottom lip, as she glanced down at her half-naked body. Then she slid her hands into the waistband and let the dress fall to the floor, leaving her in a garter belt, stockings and heels.

***

"Damn it, Thea," he muttered, watching her from behind the mirror, growling as the dress dropped, revealing that neat, trimmed little thatch of curls, framed so beautifully by the straps of her lingerie. He watched as she placed her left heeled foot upon the closed toilet seat, unsnapping the clips of the garter and slowly rolling it down her long, smooth legs. He watched as she removed the shoe and the stocking, his breath hissing inwards as she put the shoe back on, glancing at the screen to ogle her shapely ass, before she repeated the action with her right leg, pulling down and stepping out of the garter belt, leaving her clothes on the floor as she picked up the blindfold and walked into the shower still in her heels.

He watched as she tied the sash around her head before the glass steamed up and groaned, trying to stick to his carefully crafted plan. He crept out of the hidden room and switched the note on the bed, and placed a small box next to the others. As he peeked in through the open bathroom door, catching the silhouette of her heeled body underneath the water, he knew that he didn't want to wait.

He loosened his tie and quickly undressed, quietly entering the bathroom and watching her for a few moments before opening the shower door. He could not believe how aroused he was by the fact she was standing under the water with those heels on. He watched as her head tilted slightly and he pressed a button on the wall, noting the little smile on her face as the music broke through the splatter of falling water. He stood behind her, his hands close but adhering to the no touching rule. Her smooth skin bristled with goosebumps as he leaned in and smelt the mango and passionflower scent upon her neck. He looked down and saw her brown nipples were flushed and erect upon the white globes of her perfect breasts, and he let out a low groan as his cock stiffened even more. He placed one hand upon the wall - arm over her shoulder - his cock in the other, lightly stroking it. He had to admit, there was something insanely arousing about it all and he wondered if it was something they could explore further. There was so much more he wanted to explore with her.

She shivered, but didn't turn around. "Please," she whispered.

"What is it you want?" he asked, his voice gruff with need.

"I want you to touch me," she whispered, swallowing hard, not moving.

He wondered what was going through her head as she shivered, wondered what sort of man she was imagining, wondered if he had any right to feel angry and jealous that she might give herself to a stranger, and he brushed her wet hair over her shoulder as he started kissing her neck, wrapping his hands around her waist before moving up to her breasts, cupping them firmly, rolling her nipples beneath his thumbs in that way he knew would drive her crazy. His cock twitched against her ass cheeks, as she made that glorious little whimper and moan that let him know she was aroused and willing.

He spun her around and pressed her up against the wall, kissing down her chest and sucking upon her nipples as his hands grasped them more roughly. He knew that she had not seen anyone since she had walked out on him and he hoped, that she was as hungry as he was. She gasped as his touch grazed against her throbbing clit, arching slightly as his finger probed at her pussy. As always, he was amazed by how tight she was and how beautifully she opened when he wanted her to.

He kissed up to her throat again and continued to grope at her perfect breasts. Her lips looked so tempting, full, slightly parted, shimmering with that Sensual Berry gloss that suited her so beautifully. He paused a moment, looking at those lips, remembering how they tasted, how they looked taking in his cock, letting out a small groan as her hand wrapped around his cock, convincing him to possess those lips once more. As her fingers caressed him in typical, delicate fashion - her nails lightly grazing up and down the length of his shaft, before curling her hand around his cock, her thumb massaging the dint under the head as another finger teased the moisture from the little slit and he groaned against her lips. He felt her movements stiffen; he was sure she had begun to suspect, but now that she was certain who he was, he felt her trying to withdraw.

"Don't Thea," he commanded in that deep dark voice he knew thrilled her. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head as he kissed her more deeply, his thick cock nestled between her legs. She struggled a little against him, but he knew she didn't really want him to let go - she knew well enough how to get free if she needed to - and he buried his face in her neck, one hand once again playing with her sensitive breasts, before reaching down and pushing his cock deep inside her deliciously wet cunt.

He let out a low guttural moan as he forced her tight pussy lips to take him once again, loving those whimpering cries of pleasure that fell against his ear, his hands groping her breasts as he began thrusting, finding a rhythm that gave them both maximum pleasure. Letting his head pop against her g-spot before drawing out slightly and thrusting as deeply as he could.

Every thrust seemed to make her walls grip him more tightly in their sweet wetness and he felt her hips rocking against him as his fingers pinched her throbbing nipples and stole the breath from her tender lips.

He let her wrist go, grabbing her ass-cheeks and lifting one leg up over his arm, pushing her up so that he could get deeper, grinding against her as her nails lightly raked up and down his back, before clenching against his tightly-cropped hair.

"Cum with me," he growled in her ear, his hand moving from her breasts to lightly press against her slender throat. His thumb pressed up against her lips groaning as she parted them to suck the tip, and he thrust harder, kissing her neck coaxing her closer to the edge of the orgasm. "Cum with me, Thea, cum with me. Take this big hard dick, take it all, take it, you know you want it. Cum for me, Thea."

"Noooo, please, Brett, oh god, Brett, Brett, oooooh fuck, yes, oh god yes, yes, YES!"

As the orgasm wracked through her body, her back arched and she screamed, her nails digging into his hard shoulders, her pussy clenching tightly like a vice making every second slow down, making the water hit her beautiful body in slow motion, bringing his own roaring climax, lifting her up even higher as they clung to one another.

"Oh, my beautiful Thea," he groaned, kissing her lips over and over.

"Brett..."

He could hear the pain and the tinge of regret in her voice, clearly disappointed in herself for succumbing to lustful desires. He was sure that even she could not dispute their primal need for one another, even if she felt that she had been unappreciated in others. "Thea, please..."

"I shouldn't have come..."

"Oh, you definitely should have..." Brett said, smirking, instantly regretting it as he watched her lips draw in tightly. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It was a stupid thing to say."

"Let me down," she said, breathing hard, trying to turn off the water, sighing as he grabbed her wrist.

"No," he said, using his other hand to pull off her blindfold. He let her eyes adjust to the light and the water, caressing her cheek, hating the sadness and disappointment and anger that marred the love and the longing within her dark brown orbs. "I don't want to."

"We don't always get what we want," she replied.

"I..." He stopped himself. "What do you want, what do you really want?"

"I want to be put down," she said.

Reluctantly, he set her feet back upon the floor and let her turn the water off. He watched as she walked past him without giving him another look, her shoulders slightly slumped with the weight of her emotions as she wrapped herself in a towel. The fact that she held one out for him was at least a small sign that she might not just run off. He tied it around his waist and stood in the doorway, watching her towel her scarred arms.

"Marry me, Thea," he said.

"Don't say things like that if you don't mean them," she said, looking upset and angry, turning away from him.

"I mean it," Brett said, walking over to her. "I've never meant anything more seriously in my life. I love you; I want you and I don't want to live another day without you. So, marry me."

"I... I, no, I don't believe you," she said, stubbornly. "You just want me because you think you can't have me; because I walked away. Why not just go back to fucking whoever you want without them falling in love with you? Or maybe you like that they fall in love with you and you can laugh about their broken hearts without having to pretend they mean anything more than one night as your sex toy?"

"Oh, I have you, Thea. I have had you and I will have you many, many more times," he growled, grabbing her chin and making her look at him as he stared down hungrily and possessively at her. "This isn't about sex - this isn't just about sex," he amended off her sceptical look. "As wonderful as all your little tricks and talents are, kitten, the reason they blow mind is because of the ridiculously unconfident, beautiful, intelligent, feisty, sarcastic woman who rolls her beautiful big brown eyes far too often, bites on her full lower lips in a maddeningly shy and seductive matter, who gives me a raging hard-on just by walking into the room, despite looking as if she just rolled out of a hedge. You've bewitched me Thea and I am more your slave than you could ever imagine." He knelt down, retrieving the small, olive-coloured velvet box from the bedside table. "Marry me."