Maid for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes widened, her lips parting a little as she looked at the twisted vine platinum band set with two small diamonds flanking a large solitaire ruby. She looked between him and the box, tentatively taking it from his hand to look at it more closely, still cautious and unsure.

"I did all this for you. I had this made - for you." He once again took her chin and made her look into his eyes, not wanting to leave her with any doubts. "And yes, I went in and had it designed. I picked the charms and the flowers and wrote the notes and had your favourite chocolates flown in. I even decorated the damn Christmas tree. For you." He could see her eyes glistening and he smiled kindly. "Marry me, Thea. I won't ask again."

"Oh, there was a question in all that?" she said quietly and teasingly, her voice shaking slightly, overwhelmed as she was.

"There was. You always have a choice."

"I'm not so sure about that..." she said, her smile dimming slightly.

"Stop thinking so much and listen to me. I want you. I need you. I do not want anyone else to be lover, my sex toy or my wife. Only you. I am sorry I did not make you feel like you are the only thing that matters and I wish I didn't lose myself in work at times, but I do, so you need to forgive me and find some patience, because you are everything," he said, looking up at her. "I thought the charm bracelet might be your Christmas present, and you might be mine. So, one last time. Thea, will you marry me?"

"Yes," she whispered, tears falling on to her cheeks. "Yes, I'll marry you, Brett."

He put the ring on her finger, sighing with relief before smiling broadly and pushing her down onto the bed. He climbed on top of her, kissing her deeply, his hands caressing her beautiful body. "Good. Because I have left my phone in reception - where it will stay for the next two days - and we have a lot of catching up to do."