Maid for Hire Ch. 02

Story Info
I’m a working (TS) girl now.
2.4k words
4.62
12.3k
16
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

While doing my household chores, my girlfriend Anna-Maria suddenly came home much earlier than I expected. Which would have been okay if not for the fact I was her boyfriend dressed up in a slutty French maid's outfit including my huge breast forms and skinny stiletto heels.

That night, we did not sleep together. Anna-Maria dictated that the help does not sleep with their Mistress unless ordered. Although I slept in a short nightie (Pink baby doll with panties), in the morning I dressed commando under in my male sweats. Upon seeing me, Anna-Maria immediately told me I was inappropriately dress as a maid and ordered me to change. I wore the same maid's uniform but with different undies and stockings than the day before since those ones were soiled. By the time I had dressed back into uniform and rushed to put on my make-up, Anna-Maria was leaving for work.

The house cleaning and the majority of the laundry was done yesterday. I had a few things to wash including my undies from yesterday. Those delicate items were hand washed along with Anna-Maria's dainties.

I spent the rest of the day pondering what Anna-Maria was thinking as I dusted the shelves for non-existent dust. Dishes cleaned and cutlery shined, I looked for things to do; heels clacking on the hard wood or tiled floors. When I pretended to see something under a credenzas or a chair, with straight legs I would bend over at the waist for a closer look. As I did so, my short hem would rose up to expose my panties. My tight garter straps that held up my stockings, bit into the backs of my thighs. I would stay like that longer than necessary. "Gawd!" I was hard in my panties. I reached under my dress to release my cock for some self-indulgence before Anna-Maria returned home.

"Ding-Dong!" Someone was at the door. The security monitor showed it was a mail delivery. Normally, they would put stuff in the mailbox so I was a bit confused. "Ding-Dong!"

There was no way for me to change or cover up especially with my huge G-cup breast forms under my maid's uniform. But I thought, "I'm dressed up. Who would know?"

Warily, I cracked opened the door, barely exposing my face. "Yes?"

"Package for Jerry O that needs a signature." The quite attractive looking female delivery person said.

I wasn't expecting anything and saw the package was too large to slip through the cracked open door. "In for a penny...) I thought and opened the door. "I'll sign for it."

Certainly it must have been a little shocking to see someone dressed up as a maid. The girl was taken aback but said nothing but "Please sign here!"

I'm not sure if she realized I wasn't a female but she did give me a warm smile as I signed for the package. I took the box and was surprised by the light weight for such a big box. I brought it inside and closed the door. I inspected the box. "Very curious!"

I broke through the tape and opened the box to find a hand written note. I recognized the writing as Anna's. "A few accoutrements for you to wear. Signed A-M." Beneath the note was a lot of white popcorn packaging that I moved aside to find two smaller boxes. I opened the first one and had to take a second look. It was a brass butt plug. I was more surprised by the second box. I opened and immediately recognized it as a cock cage.

The cage was made from metal and was pretty weighty. The thick ring part had an inner diameter of maybe an inch and a half. I had to squeeze my dick and balls through the small circumference. The cage part curved slightly downward and would barely fit over my shaft of my totally flaccid three inch, uncut cock. I was surprised by how smooth the inside was and how it slipped over my semi-soft cock. There were matching pins on the cage that matched holes in the ring. Being now half hard, I had to use a bit of force to close the cage to the ring. I looked for a lock but found none but the cage and ring clicked and remained securely attached. I tried to pull them apart but couldn't.

I used some body lotion to lube my ass hole and the plug. The plug was not too big but not small. I placed the pointed end against my hole and began to twist it inside me. The bulb was maybe three inches long and an inch and a half wide. With a bit of effort, it popped inside. The red jewelled base prevented the plug from slipping all the way inside. My cock expanded, filled the cage and bulged through the open parts. "At least there was a pee hole at the end."

Walking around in tall heels with my extra jewellery inside my panties was a bit difficult. The heavy cage pulled down on my restricted cock and balls. I felt the plug shift inside me with each step which only made me harder. My panties got a bit wet.

Following Anna-Maria's recommendations, I went on-line and looked for some additional maid's uniforms. I found one similar and another one that was even sluttier than to the one I was wearing. I ordered it with express, next day delivery. Of course the uniforms were just uniforms so I went to one of my fav sites to order some undies to go with. Another satin corset that I could wear over a uniform, various panties and bras, a couple of garter belts and stockings. I completed the order and again clicked on the express delivery option.

I only had one pair of shoes to match my outfit. I landed on the Nine West site to look at their stock. My eyes were immediately drawn to a pair of black Quabree pumps; shiny black with a four inch heels and a small platform sole. Then I couldn't help myself. As a shoe whore, I was hypnotized by the footwear displayed and ended up including three pair more to my shopping cart. The Teeya model was a sandal with a single ankle strap with a skinny strap across the toes. The skinny heels was almost four and a quarter inches high. The Loola sandals were similar but in silver. The third pair was just too sexy to pass up. Foxy pointy toe pumps in slutty red. Scalloped edges would caress my feet and the four inch stiletto heels would make my legs look shapely and sexy.

With a click of the mouse, the order was submitted with fast delivery.

Anna-Maria arrived home earlier than expected. Fortunately, everything was done and greeted her by the door. I'm not sure why I said it but it must have been subconscious in my mind; it seemed appropriate. "Good afternoon, Lady Anna. Welcome home."

Anna-Maria was taken aback but quickly recovered. "Thank you... What should I call you now? Hmmm... Do you have a girl name?"

"Er... No, not really." In all the years I had been dressing up, I had never really thought about it.

"Hm... What about... Maxine! Yes, I like that." Anna grinned. "I hope you like it too!"

"No, Lady Anna, I don't..." I started. "I love it! Thank you. Thank you giving me a name and for choosing one so pretty!"

"Well Maxine, I happy you like it. It is important that we both are happy with new name." Anna gave me a satisfactory look. "By the way, did you get my gift this aft?"

"Yes, Lady Anna." I replied. I pulled up my hem and pulled down my panties to show her my new cock cage. I turned, bent over and spread my cheeks to show her the red jewel on the base of my butt plug. "I hope Lady Anna is satisfied. I love my gifts. Thank you."

While I finished up dinner in the kitchen, I gave Lady Anna a glass of cold white to enjoy and relax before the meal was served. It was just a simple plate of chicken with Chinese veg. with the "no help permitted" rule, Lady Anna suggested I change before eating. I quickly removed the maid's uniform along with the head barrette and changed into one of my dresses; a simple LBD -- Little Black Dress. It was barely long enough to cover my stocking tops.

Dinner conversation was typical talk about our days. Lady Anna suddenly changed the subject. "I was talking with some associates at the office. You know Dr. London (I nodded affirmatively). Well apparently Cheryl's housekeeper quit the other day. I told her you were available to clean and stuff for a bit until she can find someone else."

"Wha...?" I shook my head in disbelief. "Uh... you mean, I mean. Does Lady Anna expect me to clean someone else's place? As Maxine?"

"Of course. You do such a great job here. I'm sure you could spare a day helping out my friend." Lady Anna said. "She is expecting you tomorrow."

It seemed a done deal with no negotiating; no choice. I sat there stunned by my new responsibilities.

That night, Lady Anna allowed me to bed with her. I changed into something appropriate; a pink baby doll top with a matching bikini bottom. While she allowed me to pull out the plug, my cock cage remained attached. I found her on her bed naked under the sheets. She pushed my head between her legs and shoved her wet slit into my face. I licked and ate her pussy as if it were my last meal. After making her cum three times, Lady Anna flipped me onto my back. She crawled over me and straddled my hips. She spread her lips and placed her crotch on my cage which prevented me from feeling much; just the hot heat from her cunt and some tormenting rubbing against my shaft bulging through the metal holes. Lady Anna slowly rocked back and forth bringing herself to another orgasm. I could tell she wasn't finished yet.

Lady Anna raised her hips up slightly, took hold of my caged cock and tipped it upwards. She gently lowered herself back down and inserted me inside. My mind could not comprehend the sensation as she fucked me. It was so intense. I wanted to cum. I bucked my hips upward but the lack of friction inhibited any chance of success. The walls of her cunt were so hot, I thought it would melt the metal.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm..." Lady Anna moaned loudly. "I... Aaaiiiieee...!"

The next morning, since I had a cleaning job to perform, I dressed up in my male clothes; just chino pants and a golf shirt before prepping coffee for my Lady Anna-Maria. Lady Anna entered the kitchen and immediately scolded me. "Why are you dressed like that? Did you forget that you were to go clean Cheryl's house today?"

"Er... No I did not forget. I thought I..." That was as far as my reply got.

"I told Cheryl to expect my Maxine not you!" Lady Anna lashed out. She pointed towards upstairs. "Now!"

I scurried upstairs to change. In my room, I suddenly stopped. "Was I expected to leave here dressed as Maxine? And in public? Did Cheryl know I was actually a guy dressed up in a maid's uniform?"

None of my outfits ordered had yet arrived. Other than one, none were any less slutty than the one I currently owned. With no other option, I started to get dressed. Naked, I carefully attached my K-cup breast forms to my chest and secured them with long line, black bra. I hooked the six eyelets in back. The lower lacy part was tight spandex that was almost like a corset and extended over my ribs. The full, lacy H-cups had peek-a-boo cut-outs to let my large nipples poke through. There was a large red rose between the cups.

The panties I opted for were tight T-backs that would keep my balls and caged cock nicely tucked. They went well with the garter belt that matched my bra. The belt had a large red rose to mark the front and smaller ones at the end of each of the ten wide straps. I clipped my heavy denier, black stockings that I slipped on my hairless legs. I had not done my toe nails in a while and didn't want to insult Cheryl by being unkempt.

Typically I didn't wear them if I didn't have the time, but today, since it would take all day, I glued on some extra-long lashes and applied heavier mascara. I kept my lids a little more demure and glossed on some light pink lippie. Finally, I secured a short, black, pageboy styled wig and my maid's barrette. I picked out a pair of black, peep-toed pumps with four inch stiletto heels.

I clacked my way downstairs for inspection. I waited for Lady Anna in the hallway. It was a few minutes before she came by. Initially, she glared as she gave me the once over before asking if I was wearing my additional pieces. I lifted my skirt to chow her my cage and bend over to show her my jeweled plug. She smiled satisfied with my dress. "Better. Much better. You should get off now. Here's the address. Lady Cheryl is waiting for you."

"Um... Lady Anna.... How am I supposed to get there?" I asked timidly.

"Well, you could walk, but it's way too far in those heels. I guess you could take the bus..." Lady Anna then paused her sentence. It was a long pause. "... but you can take the car."

I was relieved that at least I wouldn't have to go out and be seen in public dressed as a slutty maid. I'd still have make it to the car and to drive there. I peeked out the window to see if anyone was around before I cracked open the front door to check again. I cautiously stepped out. The door clicked closed locked behind me. My knees shook with each step I took towards the ride. The plug didn't help. I slipped behind the wheel and pushed the plug deeper inside of me. I pushed the start engine button and on Lady Anna's instructions, I retracted the roof into the trunk.

It was the first time I ever drove with heels. Getting used to it was difficult at first but soon I gained confidence and zoomed along the highway. Maybe too much confidence and zoom. A red cherry light flashed behind me.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers