Maid for Hire Ch. 03

Story Info
Becoming a working girl… Sort of.
2.6k words
4.62
12.6k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,556 Followers

"Shit!" I swore to myself. I was on my way to clean the house of Lady Anna-Maria's friend and co-worker Lady Cheryl. Dressed as a slutty maid, I sped my way there in an open top car and was pulled over by a cop. I pulled off the highway to a side road and parked the car. The glare of the bright sunlight made it impossible to see the officer sitting behind the wheel. I waited nervously and squirmed in the bucket seat. My hand went between my legs and confirmed my panties were wet from my leaking pre-cum.

Finally, the officer opened the door and stepped out. From the form of the way they walked, I could tell it was a female. She stood by my door and stared down at me through her dark aviator glasses. She was very attractive especially in her tight form fitting uniform. Her blond hair pinned in a bun. Her lips were plump and pouty. Her shirt was pulled back and accentuated her big boobs. She opened my door. "Please step out of the car and to the side of the road."

"Yes, officer." I nervously stepped out in not a very lady like manner. My skirt flipped up and showed the officer everything beneath. My ankles wobbled as I stepped around the car to the safety area. She was much taller than I was even in my heels. I tried to apologize. "Er... Officer Norstrum (according to her name tag). I..."

That's a far as I got before she held her hand up and staidly asked. "License and registration please."

If I wasn't panicked before, I certainly was now. I realized, in my nervous rush, I didn't bring any ID with me but at least the registration was in the glove box. I reached over the passenger door to reach inside. Of course, my short dress flipped up and showed Officer Norstrum my cheeky ass; my garter straps dug into my thighs. I stood back up and handed her the document. "I'm sorry officer. I left my license at home."

"What kind of woman doesn't bring a purse to hold her ID?" She shook her head in disbelief while she read what I gave her. "Is this you, Dr. Anna-Maria?"

"N...no. It's my girlfriend." I stammered back. "I am on my way to her friend's place to clean her house."

"Please place your hands on the car." Officer Norstrum suddenly put a hand on her revolver. "Feet back and apart. Do you have any sharp objects like a knife or needle on your person?"

"No." I leaned against the car and spread my feet more than shoulder-width apart. My knees trembled. Officer Norstrum's hand combed through my hair, along my arms and under my armpits. Both hands came around the front and palmed both of my breasts. Even though they are fake, I could feel her squeeze them and pinch my nipples. She continued to paw and crush my boobs for what felt like minutes. Her hands descended down my ribs, down over my hips and under my skirt. Her hands reached around to my crotch and grabbed hold of my cage. As she shook my cock, she asked me. "What the hell is this?"

"It..it's my cock cage, Officer Norstrum." I managed. "My girlfriend, Lady Anna made me wear it."

She stuck a hand inside my panties to grab a better hold of my confinement. A finger found my pee hold. I was freely leaking pre-cum. She used it and wiped it all over the metal cage. My dick hurt not only from being unable to fully expand but from my horny need to cum.

"Yuck! The mess you made in your panties made my hands messy!" Officer Norstrum sternly said in my ear. Her hand worked around to my bum. Her fingers found my plug and pushed it in hard. "You are such a slut! Maybe I should call over my buddies. They would love to fuck a sissy girl like you!"

"Squawk!" Her radio blared out. "10-33. All available units in the area of Bay and Court Drive."

"Looks like it's your lucky day!" Officer Norstrum released her hold and wiped her hands on my dress. She handed me back the registration and returned to her car. "Don't speed. Next time, you'll get what you deserve."

I stood there dumfounded. My knees quivered and my body spasmed as a suddenly gush of cum spurted inside of my panties. It was a pretty big spurt. Even with my cage on, I could feel my soaked panties and cock. The question now was "should I keep them on or take them off?" Doing so would mean I'd need to undo my garters or I'd have to cut them off somehow. I opted for keeping them on.

"Hey there! Are you okay?" Some nice looking gentleman passing by in his car called out to me. "Do you need some help?"

Good thing he could only see my top half since the car hid my slutty short dress below. In my best falsetto I answered back. "No thanks! I'm fine!"

As he drove off, I quickly returned behind the steering wheel and took off. This time careful not to speed. From there, it took about fifteen minutes to find Cheryl's place. It was a quite sizeable residence. There were some short shrubs guarding the front manicured lawn so her place was very visible from the street. Fortunately, it had a long driveway so any observers wouldn't really see I was a maid in drag. This time I was careful how I exited the car. I swung both legs out not to expose myself to the world and placed both feet on the pavement. My heels clicked on the walk to the front door. I rang the bell and waited... And waited... And waited... And waited.

Finally, I heard the door click unlocked and crack open. A very beautiful, buxom blond greeted me with a British accent. "Hello! Maxine? I've been expecting you."

She allowed me in and closed the door behind. I could not help but look around as I stood in the vestibule. Her house was much bigger than Lady Anna's. I could see why see needed a maid to clean. She smiled at me and said. "Unfortunately my sissy maid that I had, decided to fuck with someone else so I threw him out in just his panties. So you see why I now need someone else to clean. Anna-Maria told me all about you and suggested you were available."

Cheryl guided me around the house and explained where everything was. "You know. You are much prettier than that cheating maid I had. Nice legs. Are your breasts real?"

"Um... Thank you, Lady Cheryl." I was taken aback by her comments. "Uh... no, they are custom breast forms."

"May I?" Cheryl asked then without awaiting a response, place both hands on my breasts and squeeze. "They are pretty life like. Firm yet giving. I love the nipples!"

Her hand slid downwards and then under my skirt. "Oh my! Your panties are very wet! Are you wearing a cock cage? I guess Anna doesn't trust you."

I explained about the police incident and that "No I wasn't wearing the cage because Lady Anna did not trust me. I wear it because Lady Anna requested I wear it."

Satisfied, Lady Cheryl gave me a key just in case and gave me instructions on how to lock up. She needed to go to work. "I'll be back in a few hours."

I found Lady Cheryl's old maid did a pretty good job keeping house. I did a quick vacuuming and dusting; the morning dishes and some general tidying up. In all, it took me about two and half hours to finish. I'd hate to have to give the place a real deep cleaning. I wasn't sure if I should leave so I waited for Lady Cheryl to return. I looked for things to do, polished stuff that already glistened, dusted non-existing dust and other stuff. Finally, Lady Cheryl returned.

"Hello, Maxine." She smiled at me as she kicked off her heels. She took a quick look-see and then an inspection around the house. "You seemed to have done a very good job. Hmm... You look a bit thirsty. Would you like a drink?"

Without awaiting a response, Lady Cheryl went to the kitchen while I waited in the living room area. I heard a pop of a cork. Cheryl returned and handed me one of the two glasses of white wine. "Oh. Don't worry about Anna-Maria finding out. Just enjoy it. It's nice and cold."

I watched her take a sip from her glass. She left a red lip imprint on the rim. Cautiously, I lifted the glass to my mouth and took a sip. It was certainly wonderful. I took another and another and another. Soon the glass was empty and Lady Cheryl handed me another glass. It disappeared just as quickly. Again she handed me a third.

"Oh. Lady Cheryl! Thank you for wine. It certainly tasted delicious but I can feel it in my head." While I wasn't reeling about, I felt a bit tipsy. "I guess drinking on an empty stomach wasn't the smartest thing to do. And if Lady Cheryl is satisfied with my work today, I need to get home."

"Of course, Maxine. I'm sorry but since my sissy maid has gone, I just wanted to enjoy some company." Cheryl grinned. "But I don't think you can drive. Let me call you a taxi! You can pick up your car later. I'll explain to Anna that it was my fault."

By the time the cab arrive, I no longer cared if anyone saw how I was dressed. I was aware but didn't seem to have a will. Lady Cheryl helped me into the back of the car. "I'll call Anna and let her know what a great job you did. I might even recommend you to some of my friends."

I'm not sure how long the drive took but I found myself in my driveway. With wobbly legs, I managed to make it into the house and to my bed where I totally collapsed still dressed in my uniform. When I awoke, brilliant sunlight beaming into my room. Since the window was east facing, it had to be a morning sun. "Holy shit! How did I fall asleep?"

I thought about yesterday and how I managed to make it to bed. Strange, I didn't remember getting undressed and under the covers or changing into my nightie. The thoughts in my head cleared with each minute that passed. There was a knock on the door. "Come in."

"Good morning, Maxine." Anna-Maria greeted me. "Glad you are now awake. You were in a terrible way yesterday. Good thing Cheryl explained everything to me. I hope you are feeling okay."

"Yes, Lady Anna. I feel fine." A bit of a lie as my head was still a bit foggy. I flipped off the covers and slowly placed my feet on the floor. I almost fell back onto the bed but caught myself.

"Take your time getting up." Anna smiled broadly. "Oh. I'm not going to work today."

I shook my head slightly. My hair fell into my face. I brushed it aside and tried to find the edge of the wig to take it off but failed. It was like my own head of hair. "What the fuck?"

I stood up and lost my balance. I tried again and this time was successful albeit a bit unstable on my feet. I pulled the nightie over my head. There was a heavy pull on my chest. I cupped my left to remove my breast form. I could feel the heat of my palm as I touched it. I did the same to my right side. "Wha...?"

My breast were not breast forms but real breasts. Huge breasts. As huge as my breast forms. I pinched my nipples and immediately it sent a pleasant shock to my groin. "My groin!"

In the mirror, I saw that my normal sized penis had shrunk to about an inch and a half. A waist! I had a slim waist and hips. My hips seemed rounder. So did my bum. My legs were nicer shaped than before. And my feet appeared daintier.

My mind boggled at the reflection. I could not process the changes to my body. My knees collapsed and I sat back on the edge of the bed.

"Aren't you changed yet?" Anna had returned. She handed me a cup of tea.

Lady Anna was still dressed in her baby blue negligee long enough to cover her bum; no panties. I could even detect the faint smell of her pussy. My groin area stirred as blood rushed to the area. My head started to spin a bit as I fell back onto the bed. With amazement, I looked between my huge boobs and watched my dick grow and grow and grow. Four inches, then six, then eight and then ten. It was a rock hard, thick, ten inch erection. Pre-cum was already overflowing. Lady Anna hovered over me. She slowly lowered herself and allowed me to penetrate her hot cunt. She had to stop about halfway before she lowered herself all the way down. "Oh fuck, Maxine! You're certainly a grower. Your cock is amazing! So big! So thick! So wonderful!"

Anna rocked her hips back and forth. She moaned deeply with each in-stroke. Her pace began to quicken. She placed her hands on my boobs and propped her feet over my thighs. She lifted her hips until I was only halfway in before slamming her ass back down. She groaned. "Oh fuck! Yes! Oh fuck! Yes! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

She was about to cum and so was I. "Lady Anna! I'm going to..."

"Yes! Cum inside me! Now!" Anna commanded. "Auh...! AAuuhh...! AAAAAA....hhh...!"

"Uh..! Uh...! Uh...! Aaaiiieee....!" I shot my load. Three, four, five huge wads of cum! "F...u...c...K...K...K...!"

I was a hard cum for both of us. My body became a bundle of sensitive nerves with each touch causing me to react. Lady Anna collapsed atop of me; her slightly smaller breasts pressed against my much larger breasts. Her body randomly spasmed as she came down from her orgasm. My still hard dick was deep inside of her.

It was a few moments later, I could feel my cock shrink. It unplugged itself from Lady Anna's hot hole; my jism poured out. There was a lot. Lady Anna crawled up my body leaving a trail of cum along the way. She moved her pussy over my face. I licked her clean. She came again.

Lady Anna rolled off of me. "Wow! You look fantastic. She did an incredible job; just as she described."

"Lady Anna?" I asked.

"Cheryl is responsible for your changes. Her department developed a better transition drug just out of beta testing. Simply put, it's like X-change but better. It was customized to change you into... well you!" Lady Anna said and then chuckled. "You should be more careful with what people give you to drink!"

"I... I don't understand." I stammered. The memory of the wine came back. "You had me changed? Wh... How long will I be like this?"

"Of course. After discovering you were a sissy maid, I talked with Cheryl about it. She had told me about her cheating whore of a maid and how she changed him. And so... Voila!" Anna explained. "Oh and you'll stay like that until I say so. And don't fucking think of cheating on me or I'll do the same thing Cheryl did to her maid."

My mind reeled with even more confusion as I tried to process this information and what happened. I now was a futa as Lady Anna desired. I think I was happy too.

"Now get dressed. We're going shopping!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,556 Followers