Maid for Hire Ch. 04

Story Info
Maxy shops for a new outfit.
2.5k words
4.77
7.3k
10
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Stunned. I was completely stunned. Like someone had smashed me over the head with a two by four. I still didn't fully comprehend what happened but understood enough. It seemed I was some futa sissy with a wilted micro cock (but fortunately it seemed I was a grower).

My cock cage would no longer fit. It kept falling off regardless how I tried to put it on. The red bikini panties I pulled on was an amazing fit. My rounder bum filled them nicely and I didn't have to worry too much about tucking my small cock. I hooked my matching red satin bra around my chest and had to readjust the straps. The K-sized cups felt a bit tighter than when I wore my forms. I'd have to measure myself later.

I buttoned up a white cotton shirt. Again it was tighter around my chest. I left the top three buttons undone. I pulled my boobs like I had seen other women adjust themselves. My plunge bra gave me a nice cleavage to show off. Even with the bright sunlight, it was cool outside. I slipped on some nude RHT stockings. I fished my garter beneath my panties and clipped my nylons to the six straps. The soft, black leather skirt Lady Anna had me wear covered the four inch wide, red lace welts by a mere couple of inches. A wide, red belt completed the ensemble.

I quickly did my make-up; I did not want to look too slutty looking though. I did notice the drug had given me softer features. I brushed on some light mascara to my long lashes and pink lipstick to my full lips. And finally slipped my feet into my open toed, red pumps. The black reinforced toes and Cuban heels clearly displayed. I had to adjust the balance of my new body on my four and a half inch, shiny patent leather, skinny stiletto heels. Satisfied with my look, I clacked my way down the stairs and waited for Lady Anna.

It was a number of minutes before Lady Anna-Maria came down the stairs. She wore a nice black tee that fit around her torso and a pair of black, Capri-length yoga pants. She too wore her red heels. The stiletto heels looked to be about six inches high with a half inch platform. In bare feet, she was taller than I was but with her shoes, she towered over me. I stood up as she entered the room. "You look nice, Maxine. Sexy yet demure."

"Thank you, Lady Anna. You look very nice too." I responded.

Lady Anna opened the passenger door for me. I sat my ass down on the seat and carefully spun to bring my feet and legs inside without showing anything. "Nicely done, Maxie."

She hopped behind the wheel as I clipped my seat belt in the buckle. My hem had ridden up slightly; enough to start showing my stocking welts. Although the leather seats were soft, I could still feel the garter buckles dig hard into the back of my thighs. Lady Anna asked rhetorically. "Ready?" And sped away without awaiting an answer.

Lady Anna loved to drive fast. She took the corners as fast as she could. It shot me left and right. Good thing I was strapped in the seat. As I tried to brace my feet on the floor, my hem crept up higher and higher. Almost all of my stocking welts and some of my garter clips were exposed. As I used my hands to help brace the left and right rocking motion, I could not pull down my skirt.

The grand mall wasn't too far away and took less than thirty minutes to get there. A number of cars were already parked with ample spots available but Lady Anna opted for a space further away from the entrance. There was another car about ten spots to my right with some guy sitting inside finishing off a cigarette.

I opened the door and placed my right foot on the ground and turned to get up. Lady Anna was about to ask me something but said "Never mind!" From this angle, I knew the guy in the car would have a clear view up my skirt. And I knew he was watching as a big puff of smoke suddenly expelled from his mouth. I turned towards Lady Anna and asked "Where are we going to first?"

"Hm... Maybe a new dress and shoes. I don't know." Lady Anna pondered. "Why don't we walk around and see."

Done with her thoughts, I turned and place the other foot outside and rose up from my seat. We made our way towards the entrance which would pass in front of my admirer. Without prompting, I paused in front, pulled up my hem and pretended to fix my garter strap.

"Oh, Maxy. You are such a slut!" Lady Anna said in mock anger. "Now come along!"

We made it into the mall without further incidents. At this time, there were a number of people milling about but it wasn't crowded at all. Even with all the din, I could hear the echoes of our heels click-clack on the hard floor as we promenaded around.

Our first stop was at Nordstrom's. Lady Anna and I strolled the aisles fingering the various outfits and checking out the prices. I picked up a Valentino red leather clutch. "Ooh! This is nice." Until I checked the price tag. "Yike! $850!"

"Let me see." Asked Lady Anna. I handed over the purse. "Hm... Nice. Not too functional though. Just big enough to hold your ID, your lipstick and some condoms! Do you really like it?"

"Yes. I do." I answered. "But at that price..."

"Well, you've been so good, I'll get it for you as a gift." Lady Anna smiled.

"Oh thank you, Lady Anna. But it's..."

Lady Anna cut me off. "Now, now. Let me do this for my girl."

We migrated over to an upscale but youthful dress shop. Lady Anna held up a cute, red dress with spaghetti straps. "Here Maxy. This should fit you. Try this on for me. I think it will be nice on you. Excuse me, where can Maxy try on this dress?"

The floor associate's name tag read "Sara". She was a cute looking girl with not too big boobs but a nice ass. "This way, please."

We followed her a private area to the back. Sara opened a change room door, allowed me in and closed the door as Lady Anna continued to look around the store. I took off my top and skirt and shimmied into the form fitting, party dress. The skinny straps and scoop neck made it obvious I could not wear a bra. Maybe a strapless bra was a possibility. The Lycra in the weave clung to my curvy body. The bodice had vertical some ruching while the torso portion had horizontal ruching. The hem came to mid-thigh.

There was a knock on the door. Lady Anna's voice called out. "Maxy? Everything okay?"

I opened the door to face both Lady Anna and Sara. Both of them gave me a pleasant smile. "Perfect. Look! It goes well with the purse we bought."

I looked at myself in the mirror. Emboldened by their positive comments and the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra, my big nipples got overly excited and poked out through the thin material. Sara indicated for me to return inside the change room and asked. "May I adjust the straps for you?"

Sara moved behind me and reconfigured the shoulder straps. She reached around and slipped her fingers under the straps to release any extra tension. I was surprised when she reached under my boobs and cupped them. She pulled my boobs a bit into a nice cleavage. Her hand ran down my body, over my hips and over my thighs. "Oh my! I love stockings and garters!"

I looked in panic towards Lady Anna. She gave me a stern look of "It's okay. Don't resist."

Sara pinched the sides of the dress and pulled it up to slowly until my stocking tops and clips were revealed. She moved to my front and knelt. She slipped her hands up my thighs, under the hem and pushed the dress up over my hips. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of my red panties and pulled them down until my teeny wee-wee popped out. Sara cried out. "Oh!" My panties slipped down to my ankles.

Being discovered by a stranger for the first time was exciting yet scary. Sara held my little thing with her thumb and forefinger. She pulled back my foreskin and kissed my pee hole. Blood started to flow to my groin. I grew and grew and grew.

Sara watched in amazement as my tiny thing grew to its full ten inch erection. Speechless with her mouth open, she looked up at me. She now had to use both hands to hold me up and guide me into her open, warm, wet mouth. She could only take in about four inches although she tried her best to take more. She back off a bit keeping my crown sealed with her lips. With my foreskin pulled back, her tongue swirled around my sensitive head. I thought. "Wow! She's good! I don't think I'll last much..."

Suddenly, Sara's cheeks puffed out as they filled with my cum. She tried to swallow it all but failed. My next wads had nowhere to go but to squirt out from her lips or out from her nose. Sara started to choke. She had to pull off and started to cough. My next shots caught her square on the face; then her chest until I finally only dribbled.

"Oh my gawd!" I panted. My knees wobbled and I had trouble maintaining my stance especially with my heels on. "Oh fuck!"

We walked out with the new dress. Lady Anna said. "Shoes next."

I followed Lady Anna on wobbly legs as best I could. It was only after we entered the shoe store I realized I no longer wore any panties. I informed Lady Anna who smirked and accused me of "purposely leaving them for Sara."

"Hello. I'm Blair." The short, pretty, busty, BBW blond introduced herself. She was dressed in an untucked white blouse with a wide black belt and some tight, black leggings which showed off her proportioned big bum and legs. The small store was empty and I guess she was looking for something to do. "Can I help or show you something?"

Lady Anna spoke up before I could reply. "Yes, Maxy is looking for a nice pair of party shoes to go with her new dress. Something special. Something sexy. Stiletto heels."

"I'm sure we can find something for Maxy!" Smiled Blair. After looking at the dress and getting my shoe size, we went to the display to see if there was anything I really liked. Blair showed me a black strappy number with a seven inch skinny heel and a three inch platform. "These are nice. And we have the colour to match too."

As Blair went to the back to retrieve the colour and size I needed, I sat on the bench to try them on. Blair returned with a couple of boxes. She sat on a stool in front of me and helped me off with my shoe. She cradled my calf and lifted my foot on her lap causing my short skirt to rise up a bit. As she did so, her palm massaged and caressed my leg. She looked up and smiled at me. "I hope you don't mind me saying that I love the feel of your stockings!"

After she strapped the shoe on my foot, she lifted the other side. She removed the shoe I was wearing and placed my foot between her thighs such that my heel pressed into her crotch. With both my skirt hem and my knee raised, I knew I was on display. Heated blood started to fill my cock.

Blair reached down for the other shoe. As her head raised back up, her eyes gazed between my legs. Her eyes widened. She look at my face and then between my legs and then at my face again. I wasn't sure how to react until she smiled.

Both shoes on, I stood up. A sizeable lump was obvious under my short leather skirt. Walking in these platforms was very different from walking in stilettos. I found my ankles wobbled with each careful step I took. Each step caused my skirt to inch up until my stocking clips peeked from underneath; so did the head of my cock! I didn't pull my skirt back down.

We tried on a couple of other pairs. Each time Blair placed my foot in her lap, I could feel her subtlety hump against my heel. Some were nice, others weren't. Blair sat on her stool contemplating while massaging my feet. Her eyes lit up. "Oh! I know the perfect pair!"

Blair ran to the back and returned a few moment later. She had a huge grin on her face as she opened the box in front of me. Unwrapping the protective tissue, Blair showed me a pair of red satin, open-toed slip-ons. The skinny stiletto heel was about four and a half inches long. There was a big satin bow on the toe.

I smiled broadly. I looked at Lady Anna who smiled back at me. "Maybe she could try them on with the dress. Is there somewhere she can change?"

"Well we really don't have a change room." Blair said. "She can change in the back room but I can't leave her there by herself."

I wasn't going to complain and I knew neither would Lady Anna.

Blair and I went to the back. Blair was very helpful and helped me undress. When my skirt dropped, so did Blair's jaw. She held my erection in her palm and enclosed it in her warm, pudgy fingers. As she slowly stroked me, my pre-cum dripped onto the carpeted floor. "It's so big, Maxy!"

Blair squatted before me. Her mouth was at the perfect height. She proved it by taking my cock head into her mouth. She moved her head back and forth, taking more and more of me each time until I hit the back of her throat. There was still two inches to go.

Blair pulled of my shiny, slick dick. She looked up at me with pleading eyes and asked. "Fuck me! Fuck me please!"

She laid down on the floor so I could help her off with her leggings. She wore no panties. She was very agile and was able to spread her thighs quite wide. Her pussy was pink and wet and inviting. Falling between her legs, I plunged my slippery shaft into her tight, well lubed cunt. "Oh fuck yes! You're cock feel so good! It's in me so deep! Fuck me. Fuck me hard! I want you to come inside of me!"

I reared my ass backwards and slammed my cock into her deep and hard. She was screaming loudly, not caring if anyone heard. "Yes. Uh! Yes! Uh! Yes!"

Blair kicked my ass with her heels. I rammed her repeatedly. Then suddenly huge gushes of cum exploded from me and filled her womb.

We bought the shoes and went home without ever trying on them on.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers