Maid for Trouble Ch. 02 - Illustrated

Story Info
High society lady is dominated by her former maid once again.
8.1k words
4.24
145.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sig1
Sig1
192 Followers

­­­Maid for trouble 2 - Illustrated

This is the illustrated version of an already published story. This is a work of fiction that portraits social and/or racial stereotypes as well as lesbian domination that may not suit everybody's taste. This story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex.

If you find this offensive, don't read further.

The phone call from her lawyer left Mrs. Jillian Van Thordsen with an ample and undisguisable smile. Despite being outrageously rich, being informed she could be a little bit wealthier was an uncommon and pleasant occasion.

As she learnt from her lawyer, it seemed that Mr. Rutherford, her former husband, had omitted to disclose the existence of a trust fund when they divorced, and just because of that "simple mistake" he was now unable to dispose the assets of the fund without Jillian's written consent.

As Mr. Rutherford was in a hurry to finish the matter, it also gave Jillian the opportunity to press for a better arrangement than the one she was initially offered.

Fortunately for Jillian, after moving to a new city, she hired the best lawyer money can buy, Mrs. Laura Anderson. Besides being a powerful name in the city's business environment, she also was a beautiful woman in her early forties and a prominent member of the local high society.

Not that Jillian was in need of more money, but having a few more belonging exclusively to her, gave her a greater degree of independence from her present husband.

A week after the first phone call, Laura called Jillian again in order to arrange the signing of the documents. Jillian was informed her former husband would send an employee with the papers already signed by him, and all she had to do was putting her signature on them.

Laura advised her to be present at that meeting, in order to make a final check of the documents, so, Jillian delegated the task of arranging the meeting in her lawyer.

"Could you please arrange the meeting at your office, Laura?"

"Of course I can. Let me check... Thursday is OK for you?"

"It's OK. Set it for 6PM, but be advised I'll be there by 7PM. I want to make his minion wait for a while."

"It won't take long, what about dinner at 8PM?"

"It would be great, I'll take care of making the reservation. After all, soon I'll have a few more millions to spend!"

Laura laughed at Jillian's occurrence, maybe because just like Jillian, her arrogance and disdain for lower class people was only matched by her beauty.

At Thursday's afternoon, Jillian started to prepare for the meeting. For Jillian Van Thordsen, to be prepared meant to be dolled up for the occasion. Not that she cared to impress her ex-husband's envoy. The fact was that Laura Anderson, besides being her lawyer, also was a competitor at the local social scene. Just like her, a beautiful natural blonde with a killer body and resources enough to afford for the best clothes, accessories and jewelry.

Back at home from the hair saloon, Jillian took a long time browsing her wardrobe before picking a lingerie set of bra, panties and garter belt, in white and gold satin with white lace trim and ruffles. The garter clasps that held her shimmering tan nylon stockings sported a delicate bow in gold satin. After slipping her delicate feet into a pair of Jimmy Choo stiletto pumps in cream patent leather with 5" heel, she paraded in front of the mirrors. She was more than satisfied with the view. Jillian still had a body to kill for, and the sexy lingerie added a naughty touch to the classy lady. She eventually settled for a cream Valentino skirt suit in a slightly shimmering silky fabric. The jacket was fitted at the waist, paired with a pencil skirt with the hem well above the knee that showed her endless legs in her full glory. She looked really confident and sexy with the attire, and after putting a four round pearl choker and earrings, she refreshed her makeup and left the house.

Jillian arrived at her lawyer's office building at 7.15PM, and it could be considered "fashionably late" for someone of her class. She was politely greeted by her lawyer's assistant, who escorted her to Laura's office. It was a huge space with a large desk surrounded by swiveling chairs and a living room with a large sofa and two individual armchairs. The furniture was the best in modern Italian design and showcased the refined taste of her owner.

"Wow Jillian, You look really stunning!"

"Thanks dear, you too! That's a very cute ensemble!"

"Thank you!"

Jillian had to recognize that Laura looked equally stunning. The snug fitting black skirt ended ten inches above the knee, and the jacket was white with black trim at the lapels and pockets, giving the blonde lawyer a polished and sexy look. For Jillian, it was a mystery how Laura managed to make her hair looking like just out of the saloon after a long day at work. Little did she knew, that just like her, Laura wouldn't let her competitor steal the show, and that afternoon she had visited the hair salon.

"Let me guess... Escada?"

"Very well! Escada of course."

"I see you also visited the plastic surgeon... Those beauties really stand out!"

"At first I thought the size was too much, but I haven't lost a case since I put them on!"

Her attire was completed by a black and pink lace lingerie set of bras, panties and garterbelt, her endless legs were covered by tan stockings with a black back seam, and a pair of black patent 5" Louboutin pumps adorned her feet. A ruby-encrusted gold necklace with matching earrings completed her look.

Both ladies exchanged pleasantries until Laura invited Jillian to sit at the sofa. She instructed her assistant, who besides Laura and Jillian was the only person left at the entire floor, to allow Mr. Rutherford's envoy to come up.

Down at the building lobby, one of the women at the reception desk told the envoy she was cleared to go.

"Elevators 1 to 6, floor 37th"

Laura dismissed her assistant allowing her to go home and greeted Mr. Rutherford's envoy, Jillian, still sitting at the sofa, simply ignored them looking the other way.

Surprised by the appearance of the envoy, Laura disdainfully looked her down, doing little to conceal it. She was expecting a boring pencil pusher male from the administrative staff, but now Laura was facing a stern looking young black woman of about 20 years old, wearing a cheap outfit of black cardigan, black pants, black boots and a headscarf that was quite the opposite of what she was expecting. Her burly complexion and the size of her arms, neck and shoulders showed she was well accustomed to physical work.

For a few seconds, despite her well earned reputation as an implacable lawyer, Laura felt intimidated by the defiant way that the tough looking youngster looked at her from head to toes. It made her think that making her wait at the lobby for more than an hour wasn't such a good idea after all.

"Follow me, please. I am Laura Anderson, let me introduce Mrs. Van Thordsen."

The black girl followed Laura to the area of the office where Jillian was sitting. Jillian wouldn't lower herself to dealing with a mere employee, so she ignored the black youngster standing in front of her.

"Jillian, she's your ex-husband's envoy, Ms...?"

"Sharmane."

That voice, that name, made Jillian shudder. Hundreds of miles from her former home, it was the black maid that not only had defied her. The young black maid that had beaten down, humiliated, spanked and fucked her sophisticated boss at her own living room, was now standing in front of Jillian. For some reason, Jillian needed visual confirmation; she slowly lifted her head until making eye contact with Sharmane. That contact lasted a fraction of a second, and Jillian got so nervous that she couldn't utter a coherent sentence.

"B...but... She... this can't... the maid..."

The former maid stepped forward and stared at Jillian with an evil smile. The posh trophy wife immediately lowered her head as she remembered it wasn't a clever move to upset Sharmane.

Mixed feelings revolved the trophy wife's mind. Fear of being dominated, humiliated and fucked again, this time in front of her lawyer; and embarrassingly, a strange excitement for the same reasons. Maybe, the fact of not being the only one exposed to such a fate contributed with that strange feeling. Tough surprised, Laura acted professionally and ignored her client.

"This won't take long. Ms. Sharmane, please take a seat."

Sharmane took a documents folder from her handbag and handed it to Laura. She tossed the bag over a chair and lifted Jillian's chin forcing the socialite to look at her.

"I guess you don't want to make me angry, don't you Jillian?"

Unable to answer, Jillian knew perfectly well what his ex-maid was capable of. Laura walked to her desk, and after seating at her chair, started the document's revision without paying attention to Jillian and Sharmane. Sitting at the sofa, Sharmane moved closer to her former boss and muttered close to her ear.

"All dolled up as usual, Madam..."

Jillian attempted to stand up and move away from her former maid, but the black girl placed her hand over her shoulder and pushed her down. Her slender body shuddered when she felt the strength of the black girl again. Sharmane shoved two fingers on Jillian's mouth and run her other hand index finger along Jillian's jacket cleavage, slightly pulling it forward allowing her to take a peek of the blonde's breast. Jillian was petrified, with her heart beating faster and feeling a strange tingling in her moistening crotch. She remained with her legs crossed even when Sharmane slid her index finger over her lace covered nipple.

"That sexy bra goes well with your new boob job... Now, put those lovely red lips to work and suck my fingers Jillian."

"Mmmhh! P...please mmnot here. Mmmh This is mmnot... mmmh appropriate!"

Jillian was clearly nervous and concerned that Laura could see what was happening.

Oblivious to those worries, Sharmane grabbed Jillian's knee and pulled from it, forcing her to uncross her legs.

"Nice sheer hose Ma'am! Let's check a little bit more..."

The black girl slid her hand under Jillian's skirt and between her legs. She twisted the hand making her former boss to spread her legs open a couple of inches, until the pencil skirt opposed resistance. Jillian attempted to resist her former maid's advance pushing Sharmane's arm with her delicate hand.

"I forgot you like it the hard way, Madam. I am sure you miss when I made you lick my pussy."

"Nnn...No... not now, please!"

Laura was at her desk concentrated on the documents, oblivious to the muttering and touching at the sofa. Jillian, knowing what her former maid was capable of doing, withdrew her hand allowing the black girl to go ahead. Sharmane slid her hand further over Jillian's inner thighs past the stocking tops until reaching her former boss now profusely dripping crotch. The classy blonde trembled at the teasing and made her best to muffle a moan.

"You really missed this Madam. I think you want me to teach you a new lesson in humility."

Taunting at her former boss, Sharmane pressed the index finger against her lace covered crotch while with the other hand she squeezed one of Jillian's breasts. Soon her finger found its way between her pussy lips and was buried one inch together with the panties' fabric. The teasing was making harder for the high society lady to muffle her moans.

"Mmmmhh! P... please stop this."

"I remember how you enjoyed being beaten down and dominated. Maybe you miss licking black pussy..."

"Mmmhhh! Oooh! No! Please! Mmmmh!"

Sharmane ignored Jillian's unconvincing pleading until she noticed Laura standing up. She withdrew her hand from under Jillian's skirt while Laura walked towards them. The lawyer stopped halfway and called Jillian, who after seeing her expression, immediately knew something was not as expected.

"Jillian, I need to talk to you."

The blonde trophy wife clumsily stood up, and after tugging down the hem of her tight skirt, approached Laura. Not wanting Sharmane to hear her, the lawyer whispered at Jillian's ear.

"They've made some important changes on the documents. You won't get anything from the trust fund. I strongly recommend not going forward with this."

"Come on bitches, I have a flight to catch. You better sign those fucking papers once and for all!"

Jillian sensed trouble ahead. Her former maid was now standing, and looking at them with a crooked grin. Jillian knew the black girl was well aware of the changes on the documents. Worst of all, Jillian was convinced the black girl wouldn't leave the office without the documents signed. Laura, noticing how uneasy Jillian had turned, decided to take matters in her own hands. The lawyer faced Sharmane and addressed her with a calm but firm tone.

"Ms. Sharmane, please tell Mr. Rutherford my client won't sign the documents unless they reflect exactly what we agreed before."

The former maid remained silent but took a couple of steps towards the haughty ladies. Laura was now playing her role as unsparing lawyer and pressed forward.

"Ms. Sharmane, do you understand the situation?"

"It seems to me that the stupid cow that doesn't understand is you. You also have to sign acknowledging you advised her to go on with the agreement. That's on Addendum A."

"That is not a professional and polite way of addressing me. Neither I nor my client are going to sign this nonsense!"

Sharmane didn't utter a word. She looked ice cold, but her excitement was growing. Everything was going as planned, and she approached further to the conceited ladies looking at them from head to toes with her trademark disdainful expression. Laura was making eye contact with Sharmane; and Jillian, knowing how her former maid could react, tried to look elsewhere.

Laura, unaware of Sharmane's real intentions resumed her "tough lawyer" role.

"This kind of conduct is unacceptable and unprofessional. It was a waste of my time and my client's. I must ask you to leave."

Sharmane looked at the stuck up blonde lawyer, who had assumed an even more snooty position. Her left arm was crossed under her breasts with her right hand resting at the left elbow bend, and her left index finger pointing to the exit door. Sharmane stepped forward until her face was at one feet of Laura's, who instinctively took a step backward to keep her distance from the black girl. A succession of steps forward by Sharmane and retreats by Laura ended when the now clearly upset lawyer reached the edge of the desk with her butt. Sharmane slid a finger over Laura's jacket cleavage taunting her.

"I think you still don't understand who's in charge here..."

"Ms Sharmane, if you don't leave now, you leave me no other option than calling security."

The lawyer instinctively tried to push Sharmane with her delicate manicured hands, but her skinny arms lacked the strength to move the black amazon. Sharmane laughed at the weak attempt, and after taking a step backwards, grabbed Laura's jacket lapels and pulled the stunned blonde from the desk.

"Let me show you how to push somebody."

"Take your hands off me! How you dare to..."

Still grabbing her jacket, Sharmane moved Laura like a rag doll until her back was towards Jillian. She released the grasp on her jacket, and after placing her right hand palm on the center of Laura's chest, vigorously pushed the lawyer towards her client. Laura, unable to gain footing in her 5" stilettos, staggered backwards until her back collided with Jillian's chest.

Both high society ladies were taken by surprise and ended sprawled in the floor. Before they could stand up by their own, Sharmane grabbed an ear of each lady and yanked them up.

"Oooww! Ooouch! Stop this! You're hurting us!"

Once she had Jillian and Laura standing at her sides, the black girl kept on twisting their ears and walked the sophisticated high society ladies around the desk like a pair of misbehaving spoiled children.

"Oouuch! Please stop!"

"Too late dumb bitches! All you had to do was signing the fucking documents. I'll teach you some business etiquette!"

Both socialites groaned at the ear twisting and their designer heels clacked at the wooden floor while Sharmane walked them around the office for a while.

"You are a pair of wimps, you need a workout."

"Ooohhh! Aaaghh! Stop this! How you dare! Someone please help!"

Jillian and Laura begged for help to no avail. Sharmane alternatively pulled down from their ears, making the dressy ladies bent down until their asses touched their heels, and pulled up making them to stand up. It was a quite difficult to accomplish task wearing tight skirts and stilettos. After a dozen exercises, and without releasing their ears, the black girl kept walking them around. Sometimes Sharmane would pull down, making them walk bowed down and other times she would pull their ears upwards, forcing the charming ladies to walk on tip toes.

"Stuck up bitches! You think you can boss around people like me all the time."

The formerly flamboyant ladies were the ones being bossed around like a pair of misbehaving brats. When the groaning turned into sobbing, Sharmane was satisfied. She had Laura and Jillian standing in front of the large sofa when she released their ears. They were caressing her punished lobes, and although Laura was still thinking about reaching the phone to call security, she could not find courage enough to defy that tough black girl.

Sharmane stepped in front of Jillian and without giving a hint of her next step, sent a powerful slap to her former boss' made up face. Laura watched in horror how Jillian flew backwards towards the sofa when another hard slap landed in her own face, making her fall onto the sofa just like her client.

"Dumb weaklings... You should have signed when I told you to. "

The former maid stood in front of the high society ladies, who were sprawled over the sofa still wrapped in their designer outfits, nylons and heels. Both were caressing their smacked cheeks when Sharmane grabbed Jillian's neck, exerting a gentle pressure on her arrogant ex boss.

Sig1
Sig1
192 Followers