Maid for Trouble Ch. 02 - Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jillian's lightweight body trembled and her slender legs kicked in the air when she reached climax. Sharmane released the grasp on her hair, letting the trophy wife's upper body rest over the desk again. She also ended the relentless pushing of her fist, allowing Jillian's soles to touch the floor. Her snooty ex boss was moaning and wiggling her hips, trying to play with the invading hand until extorting the last drop of pleasure from them. Sharmane pulled her fist out of Jillian, and as her hand and forearm were damp with Jillian's juices, she cleaned it with the blonde's jacket.

"Aren't you forgetting something, Madam?"

"T...thank you Sharmane!"

Not satisfied with the answer, Sharmane grabbed the flip-flop and spanked her ass twice, as hard as she could.

"SMACK! It's Ms. Sharmane for you! SMACK!"

"Sorry! I am sorry! Thank you Ms. Sharmane!"

"You're welcome, Madam!"

Now that she was happy with the answer, Sharmane yanked Jillian's hair and when she had her former boss standing groggy, she slapped her making her ass land over one of the swiveling chairs.

She stood behind Laura and pulled from her panties, giving the haughty lawyer a wedgie.

"You don't look like a hard ass lawyer, Ms. Anderson. Do you like being fucked by your own panties?"

The lace fabric of the panties' crotch was helped by a pair of Sharmane's fingers invading her pussy. Sharmane realized it would take more work and time than Jillian, but she was more than determined to get the job done. Just like she did with Jillian, she released her panties and fingered Laura while yanking from her hair. Though within a few minutes she had the lawyer moaning with her body squirming in pleasure, she decided to improve the technique.

She released Laura's hair, and without taking the three fingers from her pussy she buried her thumb into the lawyer's asshole.

"Oooohhhh! Aaaahhh! Oh God! Ohh... mmmmphhh!"

The prissy lawyer cried in pleasure until Sharmane placed her left hand over her mouth and pulled backwards, making her to stand up. The black girl kept the relentless fingering on both holes and also used the thumb and index finger of her left hand to pinch Laura's nose, blocking her nostrils.

Sharmane let her breathe from time to time, but the oxygen deprivation was taking the toll on Laura, weakening her muscles and driving her into a pleasure trance. The lawyer looked like a rag doll being handled like a puppet. She stood up only thanks to the strength that Sharmane used to hold her up.

No more than five minutes of this frantic finger fucking were enough to finish the job.

"You are so weak. I can't believe I can fuck you this way!"

As Laura's muffled moans grew louder, Sharmane kept blocking her breath for longer until a wild orgasm hit the dominated blonde.

Her body convulsed in pleasure, and the muffled moans turned into muffled cries of pleasure as Sharmane released her nose but kept the gag on her mouth. Laura was panting with her body still shaking, even when the black girl withdrew her fingers and tossed her over the desk again.

Having them both dazed after the fucking, Sharmane grabbed her phone to take some photos and realized she had only half an hour time to finish the job, namely make them sign the documents, and catch her flight back home.

When the blondes regained their senses, Sharmane made them stand in front of her.

"I took really nice pictures and video of you making out. I am sure those uppity bitches from the charity events or the country club would like to have a look at them..."

"Yes, yes, we'll sign them, but please stop this!"

The blackmail proved to be quite effective as both posh beauties answered in unison. All they wanted was the black girl leaving them and finish the ordeal.

Sharmane walked to the sofa where she sat facing the humiliated ladies across the room. She ordered Laura to bring the documents folder from the desk and Jillian to bring a pen. When the blondes were about to grab the items, the black girl stopped them on their tracks.

"No, no, no... Use your mouths."

They complied at once grabbing the folder and the pen with their mouths. They took a couple of steps towards the sofa, just to be stopped again.

"No, no, no... No walking. Crawl like the dumb pets you are now."

Sharmane took a video of the conceited ladies as they crawled on their four towards her. When they arrived Sharmane sarcastically congratulated them while patting their heads.

"Very well! Now give it to me."

The black girl browsed the documents until finding the ones requiring signature, and placed the papers in front of Jillian. The resigned trophy wife, still on her four just like her lawyer, stamped her signature on the papers without hesitation. Once done, Sharmane ordered her to pass the documents to Laura but stopped her before handing the pen to the lawyer.

"No, no, no... Use your mouths ladies."

As told, Jillian put the pen in her mouth and turned her head towards Laura. The black girl kept on recording video when they "kissed" and passed the pen.

Now that she had the pen, Laura promptly signed the documents and gave them to Sharmane.

"You, big shot lawyer, bring me my bag."

Laura was promptly discouraged when she began to stand up. Sharmane made her bring the bag with her mouth and crawling like a pet again. Laura sobbed unable to cope with the continuing humiliation. One hour ago she was one of the most powerful and respected lawyers in town and now she has been spanked, fucked and reduced to a pet by a black youngster.

"Do you mind if I take this?"

Sharmane showed the Montblanc pen to Laura before tossing it inside her bag along with the signed documents. She took a moment watching at the ritzy ladies awaiting commands on her four. Finally, Laura found the courage to beg her to leave.

"We've done all you asked us to do. Please leave us!"

Sharmane took a glance at her phone before addressing the begging lawyer.

"I still have a few minutes. It won't be long."

Sharmane made the humiliated rich ladies crawl across the room until reaching the swiveling chairs in front of the desk, using the opportunity to take a nice video of their shattered buttocks while they crawled.

She made them stand while she tied their wrists behind their backs with rope she had brought for the occasion. Once done, she made them sit on the swiveling chairs where Sharmane secured their ankles to the armrests of the chairs with the rope.

"W... what are you going to do to us? P... please stop this!"

The former maid ignored their pleas and enjoyed their panic expression when she took a knife from the bag.

"You don't mind if I take this as a souvenir, don't you?"

Sharmane used the knife to cut their bras straps and took the now ruined expensive pieces of lingerie from the blondes.

"Please don't leave us this way!"

"Don't worry Madam, I won't leave you yet."

Sharmane gagged them with a cloth gag and carefully arranged their cleavage, opening their jackets wide, making sure their breasts were on display and took a few steps backwards just to have the complete picture.

After placing the bras on her bag, she browsed Laura's desk drawers until she found several metallic binder clips.

"I am sure I can find a more creative use for these..."

Sharmane promptly succeed finding that use, attaching the clips to their nipples while both bound socialites squirmed in pain.

The duo of posh beauties was spread-eagled with her hands tied, gagged and still wearing their designer clothes. They were adorned with expensive jewelry (as well by a set of binder clips), their previously flawless made up faces were now a sticky mess of mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, sweat and pussy juices. Their endless legs wrapped in nylon stockings were open like an inviting path to their crotches, and their delicate feet still had their designer high heels pumps on.

The former maid took photos of the scene, but still, she felt it lacked something.

"I have to leave ladies, but there's something I need to do before I go."

Sharmane approached Laura and took one of her Louboutin pumps. She noticed the red sole and instantly knew what was missing.

"Your client has dozens of these. This must be really expensive shit!"

While the black girl waved the shoe in front of her, Laura was terrified not knowing what the black girl would do. Her concerns were swiftly addressed when Sharmane removed her gag and shoved the toe box of the shoe into the lawyer's mouth.

"Mmmmphhh! Mmmmphhh!"

The lawyer protested to no avail while Sharmane warned her.

"Don't you even think on dropping that shoe, bitch!"

Done with Laura, she faced Jillian and took one of her cream patent heels.

"Jimmy Choo... Are these expensive or you are in need?

Jillian knew there was no right answer to the question. Resigned, she opened her mouth wide and, just as she did with Laura; Sharmane shoved the toe box of the shoe in her mouth. The posh socialites looked humiliated before, but now, with their mouths gagged with the high heel shoes, they looked really ridiculous.

"Mr. Rutherford asked me to document the meeting. Hope you don't mind..."

Sharmane took a few steps away from them and aimed her phone to the humiliated beauties. She took more photos of her handiwork, and though they looked like a clear image of defeat, something was still missing for Sharmane.

The black girl walked back towards Jillian and took the remaining shoe from her foot and teased her nipples with the pointy toe.

"You know what's coming next, do you?"

"Mmmmphh! Mmmmphhh!"

Jillian nodded, knowing there was nothing she could do in case she wanted to stop her former maid. Sharmane put aside Jillian's panties crotch and started rubbing the shoe's pointy toe up and down over her pussy labia. The trophy wife trembled and her muffled moans were growing louder as the black girl twisted and pushed the shoe, steadily burying the toe box inside her pussy. Her body trembled while Sharmane finished the designer shoe insertion.

"Just like old times, Madam."

When Sharmane faced her, Laura was looking in shock how her client, who was bound to the chair just like her, contorted her body trying to fuck the invading shoe.

"Mmmhh! Mmmphhh!"

When Sharmane took the shoe from her foot, the lawyer desperately moved her head sideways to no avail. The former maid kindly teased Laura long enough until her crotch was dripping wet, and as she did with Jillian, inserted the toe box of the Louboutin pump in her pussy. Soon, Laura was also contorting her body and moaning in chorus with Jillian.

The black girl took her bag, checked the signed documents were complete once again, and before leaving, took more pictures and video of the wealthy ladies bound and shoe-fucked. This time, nothing was missing on the scene. "This is gonna cost Mr. Rutherford a fat bonus", she thought while walking out of the office.

"See you soon ladies!"

The end.