All Comments on 'Maid for Trouble Ch. 02 - Illustrated'

by Sig1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hot2trot469hot2trot469about 1 year ago

pictures are nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sharmane should have taken both bitches in Laura's luxurious Suburban three hundred miles away to her family's slum house where the Suburban will be dumped in the lake by her brothers while Laura and Jillian would have their asses beaten with the infamous flip-top by Sharmane as her well built black coal Dad stands ready to give them the fucking of a lifetime with his huge black cock. Sharmane gives each of the women a close introduction to the joys of becoming a lesbian before making them love each other while having reddening asses beaten with the flip flop by Mistress Sharmane. Laura and Jillian open themselves to both black men and black women under the watchful eyes of their Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You do realize that silicone breast implants were banned by the FDA in 1992, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do you realize that the FDA doesn't have any authority outside the USA?

Do you realize the world doesn't end at USA borders?

WhiteWorm23WhiteWorm23about 1 year ago

I love this story. I hope that a series about "Elite School" will also appear here;)

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 1 year ago

Very rapey. And kinda racist. I wish there was more pleasure and less degradation in this story. I kept hoping for some twist, some kind of redemption. It’s not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful white skin…….just wish you’d revealed more of the maid’s body. And those legs in seamed stockings!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OUTSTANDING AND VERY FITTING. WOULD LOVE TO SEE ADDITIONAL UPDATED CHAPTERS.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sharmane will take both Laura and Jillian to Mom's house where the two women will pleasurize her and be fucked by the men in the house before becoming pregnant and having black babies nine months later.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sharmane had a black daughter studying at law school. She looks for a law firm to intern and Mom suggests she call Laura who wantsof Laura nothing to do with her or her Mom.

Sharmane starts trouble and the law firm makes Laura work with the black woman. Mom shows her pictures of Laura being dominated by her and daughter feels a surge of power.

Internship goes very well until she proposes Laura go with her to the black neighborhood where Laura will be exposed to how the other half lives and one of the women she gets to meet is Sharmane who gets to meet Laura as she gives Laura an intertwining kiss between tongues in front of her daughter!

Sharmane becomes the dominatrix of Laura as her power dissipates into nothing for a senior partner and her daughter in front of Sharmane takes complete action over Laura who becomes the daughter's assistant instead of a respected senior partner.

The daughter starts an inquisition of Laura as Sharmane helps her daughter, an intern conclude that Laura is a racist which snowballs a little out of control that the firm asks her to take a leave of absence of work further as an intern to the daughter while Mother Sharmane punishes Laura by making her pay reparations for racism by giving up her partnership with the firm who will then hire the daughter to become a partner.

The daughter beams with pride when she sees Mother Sharmane spank Laura's reddening ass after pushing aside rags covering the corpulent .

ass. Power is when you can twist Laura's tits at will or feed her when she deserves to be fed.

Laura will rue her racism which was triggered by association with the wrong black woman

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent like all your stories 😀!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous