All Comments on 'Maid for Trouble'

by Sig1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

Cant wait for the second chapter, only thing i can suggest is make her humiliation less violent physically but rather more mentaly. Just a suggestion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Quick and dirty revenge / humil fantasy

well told except for two major credibility gaps ... the quick submission ... the husbands sudden appearance and acceptance.

With a bit more care it could become great .... definitely plot scenario has potential for many sequels. Possibly exploring the husbands side and benefits of dominating the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done

I liked it! Needs more humiliation along with the pain, but that can cum.

And no, it does not belong in 'interracial' it is clearly 'nonconsensual.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sharmane trains the new maid Jillian

Sharmane gives Mr Rutherford the explanation that Jillian behaved on a racist way toward her by spewing racist epithets at her. Mr Rutherford agreed with this explanation and gives Sharmane a raise to be their maid and mentions that we don't need to hire another maid but train Jillian to do Sharmane's job. She starts the training by going to the basement where Jillian covered on rags is sleeping on a dog's bed bring stored after their dog passed away. She creates a miniskirt of the torn cloth, cleans Jillian's face and walks her upstairs to face her husband with a reddening face and reddening breasts. Sharmane puts Jillian to work scrubbing floor on knees with a growling belly.

Mr Rutherford decided to hold for divorce and Sharmane makes Jillian sign away property rights, inheritances and renounces her rights under a prenuptial agreement. She does that on her knees with reddening ass from a thorough spanking and pays the black attorney Sharmane brought over with an exquisite blow job.

Jillian spends days working hard and harder to avoid a ruthless spanking from Mistress Sharmane and the fear of being kicked out of home to work in the projects. Mr Rutherford marries a younger white woman with liberal leanings unlike conservative Jillian hard at work scrubbing the floor.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 6 years ago
Fun Reading

Sometimes You bring in the expert Employee to bring Your snooty wife back to the reality of earning what You give her! His Employee has New priorities and His wife has moved down to the bottom of the household! Cool! Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story! I loved all of the face slapping and the physical violence, great descriptions of the outfits as well. Thanks and again great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

I love the description of the ladies. Wealthy, socialite, rich, designer suits and so on. I like the fact they remained dressed and slowly have their outfits destroyed. Too many stories have the women naked, but the designer suit and heels being worn adds to their humiliation as they are slowly turned to rags. Well done!

Sig1Sig1over 5 years agoAuthor

For some of us, a well dressed woman is sexier than a naked one. You can say it's a common denominator in my stories. Thanks for the comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous