Maid Honour Pt. 01

Story Info
This story is about how we changed our maid to a slut.
2.2k words
3.99
29.7k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did life change like this? Sundari was in deep thought lying in her bed. She was recollecting all the incidents that happened which changed her life upside down. Sundari was married and a mother of two children. Her husband was a loser and he just used to drink all day without going to any job. She was the one who took care of the family. For earning, she worked as maid in various houses. Her timings were different for each house and she worked late till evening everyday. Of all the houses she worked one was little different. It was actually a site office along with bachelor accommodation. Rajesh, Selvam and Karthik were the three guys staying there.

The main hall was changed into site office and bedrooms were their staying place. As it was a construction firm, the guys were out of home for almost whole day. Sundari used to go there daily and clean the rooms and office and leaves in few minutes. The guys didn't had much conversation with her as they only see her during Sunday. Out of the three Selvam always had a crush on Sundari. He wanted to fuck her and was waiting for right time. Although mother of two, Sundari looked so hot. She was slim, dark skinned with perfect curves. She didn't had that extra fat in her stomach. Her stomach was flat, her hips had the most perfect curve and to top it all her breasts were huge and round and could make anyone's cock rise upon seeing it.

Sundari always used to wear saree and Selvam whenever he gets opportunity notices her cleavage and breasts. He never made eye contact with her. Sundari used to be all alone in the house while cleaning as the guys would leave the key outside. Sometimes their manager stays in office but most of the times he also used to go out on meetings. One fine day Selvam was not feeling well and he stayed back in home while his friends went for work. Selvam was always searching for an opportunity alone with Sundari to take advantage. He decided today he should do something courageous to make his dream come true. As usual Sundari came for her daily chores. She was wearing a yellow saree with matching blouse. With her perfect structure and tight breasts she was looking like a sex bomb.

On seeing Selvam in bedroom she was quite surprised and she casually enquired about his presence. For the first time Selvam had lengthy conversation with her. She started cleaning the room. Selvam was watching her bent down, her cleavage was visible as her blouse got slightly disturbed by her work. He was enjoying the view. From time to time her huge breasts was visible and he couldn't control his erection. He decided now is the time as his manager was also out for a meeting, they both were all alone. He casually enquired about her age and family condition. She didn't comment about her age but she let out her depression about her family situation and her husband's nature.

Selvam could understand she was not happy about her family life. He took a chance forward and asked about her sex life and how she satisfies her sexual needs. Sundari was taken aback by this sudden question. She never expected something like this. She got little furious and told Selvam it's none of his business and she was about to leave. Just as she turned to leave Selvam grabbed her from behind. Sundari was shocked. She tried to get out of his hold. And when she was about to shout Selvam placed his lips on hers and started kissing her passionately. He was strong enough to over power Sundari. He kept on kissing and meantime his hands started to explore her hip, ass and finally he touched her breasts.

All these happened in a fraction of second and there was lot of emotions that Sundari couldn't handle. Initially she resisted and even tried to shout for help. But as Selvam kept on kissing and as his hands explored her body, Sundari's resistance reduced. She eventually started giving up as her body reacted differently. She didn't had sex for almost a year and no male other than her husband had touched her. It's been so long that her body needed this so badly. She was turned on by Selvam's touch. His hands roamed all over her body and she was in ecstasy. She couldn't believe what she was doing but at that moment she needed that touch, she needed someone to fuck her hard. Her breathing became heavy and Selvam was delighted by her response. Now he kissed her with more authority and she responded well. Selvam pushed her to wall removed her saree and saw one of the most beautiful view. Sundari was smoking hot in her tight blouse and skirt. Selvam kissed her neck, grabbed her waist and twisted it with more power. She let out a deep moan.

Selvam lifted her skirt and leg, he couldn't resist rubbing against her. He lifted her hands asked her to stay still and started kissing her from top to bottom. She was moaning and breathing heavily. She pushed his head all over her body. He smelled her, kissed and bit every inch of her body. He turned her and cupped her huge breasts. He pressed and rubbed with all his force simultaneously biting her neck from behind. He lifted her skirt and sucked her inner thighs. He rubbed his cock over her ass. He lifted her and pushed her to bed. Sundari closed her eyes. She can't believe the moment, yet same time couldn't resist because of Selvam's dominance.

Selvam pounced on her like a hungry lion and started sucking her breasts. He removed her blouse and tore her brassiere. Such was his lust. Sundari tried to cover her naked breasts but Selvam held her hand high above her head and instructed her to stay still. He slowly moved his fingers from her head to her lips then her neck and finally over her breasts. He circled his finger near her tits. Sundari was in seventh heaven. She started to moan heavily, twisted and turned in ecstasy. It had been so long that she was enduring this feel. Selvam was so good in teasing.

He slowly rubbed her tits between his two fingers simultaneously pressing and rubbing her huge breasts. He licked her armpits sucked it and slowly moved his lips towards her belly. He sucked her belly, her hip same time rubbing her tits. She was twisting and could feel her orgasm nearing. Selvam removed her skirt and panty in one go, spread her legs and saw her beautiful dark skinned pinkish vagina. Sundari was shy and was trying to close her legs. But Selvam dominated and spread her legs wide apart. He parted her pussy lips and softly fingered it. He rubbed over the pussy. She was already wet and juices were flowing through her pussy. Selvam couldn't resist more and pushed his mouth over her pussy lips.

He sucked her, bit her pussy lips and twisted his tongue in her love hole. Sundari was moaning heavily and she pushed his head deep inside her pussy. Selvam sucked her for good amount of time and twisted her to lay on her belly. He sucked every inch of her back and finally sucked and bit her ass cheeks. Sundari was in little pain when he slapped her ass hard. He parted her ass cheeks and saw the tiny ass hole. He understood that she has never been anal fucked. He licked her ass hole and thighs and again twisted her to suck her breasts. He sucked and bit so rough and hard leaving bite marks all over her breasts.

Selvam stood up, undressed himself. When he took out his cock, Sundari was shocked and surprised to see such a huge and long cock. It was atleast 10" in length and it was so thick. Sundari never saw such cock and she immediately panicked thinking about the pain it will cause. Selvam lifted Sundari and took his cock near her mouth. She knew what she has to do. She obliged and took his cock head inside her mouth. She slowly sucked the cock head and Selvam increased the force little by little. Half of his cock was inside her mouth. He kept on fucking her mouth. Selvam increased his speed rapidly, he held her hair and started to push more and more inside her mouth. He was almost throat fucking her. Sundari couldn't breath as she was gagging in his cock. She was never been mouth fucked like this before.

She tried to remove the cock from her mouth but Selvam's hold was very tight and firm. He kept on pushing and he held her hair so strong. She could feel his cock head ramming deep inside her throat. Selvam noticed her face turn red as she was struggling to breath. He let her go at that moment with a final thrust to her throat. Sundari fell on bed, she breathed heavily. Her face was filled with saliva and precum. Selvam lifted her again. She resisted and told I am not used to this and I am not comfortable. But he was not listening to anything. He made her lay on edge of bed there by her head hanging out. This time he was not slow. He roughly thrust his cock forcing Sundari to open her mouth.

Her head was hanging from bed and he was again pounding her throat nonstop with his thick long cock. Her mouth was filled with his precum and saliva was drooling out from corner. Her face was covered by all of it. Selvam was unstoppable. He pumped harder and harder and it was again becoming difficult for Sundari to breath. His balls were smashing her nose and his cock was hitting her inner throat. Finally after pounding her mouth mercilessly Selvam stopped. She was fighting for her breath. Selvam lifted her pushed her to centre of bed and spread her legs. He rubbed his cock over her pussy lips and slowly entered her vagina. As both were wet penetration was not difficult. Initially he thrust her with slow movements and he gradually increased his pace.

Sundari was astonished by his stamina. He didn't cum yet and he is unstoppable at the moment. His speed increased rapidly and he was pounding her like a mad dog. He pumped his cock with hard and rough thrusts. Sundari was moaning and shouting out of both pain and ecstasy. She was longing for someone to fuck her rough and here it is. Selvam was ripping through her. He lifted her leg and bent it over her stomach and he put on his full weight over her and fucked her harder and harder. He rolled her over made her lay in doggy pose and fucked her from behind. He pulled her hair rough used another hand to cup her breasts and he fucked like a maniac from behind.

He made her kneel on bed, stood up and inserted inside her mouth again. Sundari was in no mood to resist, she obliged and sucked him deep this time. Again Selvam pushed her to missionary position and told her he is gonna cum inside her now. He pounded hard and fast. He bit her rough in ecstasy. Sundari moved her hip according to his pounding. He fucked harder and harder and with a heavy moan he climaxed finally. He grunted and he shot loads of cum inside her pussy. He kept on fucking until his cock became limp. He took out his cock and shoved it inside her mouth to clean it.

Suddenly they heard laughing voice behind them and they were shocked to see Karthick and Rajesh with mobile phone in their hand. They were recording the scene. Both Sundari and Selvam were not aware when they came. As all three had keys and access to the apartment they have come inside and in the heat of the moment both Sundari and Selvam didn't realise. Selvam managed with a sheepish smile and got up from bed. Sundari was shocked to death. She immediately covered herself and was starting to get up. But Karthick and rajesh came near her. Told her to relax and they sat beside her.

Slowly Karthick removed the bedsheet she used to cover and rajesh pressed his hand over her breasts. Sundari panicked and pushed both of their hand aside and she was asking Selvam to help and clear the situation. She told it happened unknowingly and she wants to leave now. But rajesh showed her the recorded video of their sex. Tears rolled out of Sundari. She told she is not a slut but it happened with Selvam in a heat of the moment. Karthick and rajesh assured her that they understand and there is nothing wrong in it, just that they too need to admire her beauty. Selvam also started convincing Sundari that it will be fun and only between three of us.

Sundari knew she has been trapped and she has no choice. She sat there without saying a word. Both Karthick and rajesh kissed her cheeks and kissed her lips one by one. By that time they heard the car sound of their manager coming. All three panicked and asked her to dress up and cover the situation. They quickly reassessed everything and told Sundari to leave the place. Karthick held her while she was leaving and told her softly in her ears "Next time baby."