Maid Honour Pt. 02

Story Info
Sundari's submission continues.
2.4k words
4.38
8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Few days passed by after her encounter with Selvam, Karthick and Rajesh. She was scared to go to their apartment because she knew all three will find a chance to fuck her. So she avoided going to their home hoping that they will leave her. Almost one week she didn't go for work to their home. Next day morning she found karthick and rajesh standing opposite to her house and showing her the mobile phone. She understood that they are mentioning the video. She had no choice, she signalled them that she will come. She sat in her cot and thought for a while. She decided to face whatever the situation.

She thought about her first encounter with selvam. The thought of his penis entering her pussy made her wet. She quickly had bath and dressed perfectly in a low cut tight blouse and saree. She looked sexy. She went to their home and ringed the bell. Selvam greeted her with a big smile and hugged her. He led her to the bedroom were rajesh and karthick were waiting. All three had perfectly planned for this day and they were super excited to group fuck her.

She entered the bedroom and as soon as rajesh and karthick saw her they had their cock erect. She was super hot with perfect figure and her low cut blouse was revealing some cleavage through her saree. Both went near her and greeted her with kisses on her cheeks. Sundari knew that she need to please them atleast once but she was scared of three cocks. She didn't respond much at first. Karthick and rajesh caressed her slowly.

They explored her body with their hands simultaneously kissing her neck, her cheeks and lips. They took turns to French kiss her. They explored her tongue and kissed her passionately. Rajesh bit her lips and kissed her continuously, while karthick was biting her neck and ears softly. Slowly sundari was getting into rhythm. She left out soft moans. Selvam was watching the scene with erect cock.

After lots of kissing, all three sat back in bed and asked sundari to undress herself. Sundari obeyed and slowly dropped her pallu revealing her tight hot breasts. She removed her saree completely and she stood in her blouse and skirt. She unhooked her blouse pins and slowly removed her blouse. She was wearing a beautiful pink brassiere in contrast with her dark skin.

Her cleavage was popping out and the brassiere was ready to burst as it couldn't accomodate all of her huge breasts. She unknotted her skirt and it fell on the floor. She was smoking hot in her brassiere and panties. All three of them undressed themselves and they were naked stroking their cock seeing the visual beauty of sundari.

All three surrounded her and began to tease her with their touches. Rajesh cupped her breasts from behind over her brassiere and pressed it and rubbed her erect tits. Sundari moaned and she was beginning to surrender herself to those hungry cocks. Karthick inserted his hand inside her panty and begin fingering her vagina. Selvam was kissing her lips. Rajesh removed her brassiere and karthick tore her panty apart. All three vigorously kissed and sucked her body. Sundari was moaning continuously. They split apart and karthick laid down in bed and asked sundari to sit on his face.

Sundari climbed over him and slowly positioned her vagina over his face. Karthick began licking and sucking her vagina slowly and sundari couldn't control the emotions. She started breathing heavily and her moans were becoming loud and sound. Rajesh cupped her breasts from behind and rubbed it vigourously. He played with her tits and rubbed it with his fingers. Sundari was in seventh heaven. Rajesh kissed her neck and continuously mauled her breasts.

Selvam climbed over the bed and placed his cock in sundari's hand. She started rubbing it and gave him hand job. Karthick was circling his tongue so well that sundari was in ecstasy. He sucked harder and deeper and plunged his mouth completely inside her vagina. Sundari began to move her hip and she circled it over karthick's mouth. She held his head with one hand and pushed it deeper. Karthick bit her vagina lips and she shuddered with her orgasm. Her pussy was flowing with love juices and karthick kept on sucking. Sundari was completely out of control and the boys needed that badly to fuck her hard. Rajesh climbed over the bed and brought his cock near her lips.

Without any resistance sundari opened her mouth and started sucking the head of the penis. Slowly rajesh pushed his cock deeper inside her mouth and started increasing his pace. Sundari had to adjust to accommodate his long cock. Rajesh held her hair tight and pushed further. She gagged and coughed as his cock head hit her throat deep. Rajesh got excited, increased his speed and started mouth fucking her hard and fast. Sundari really had no choice but to gag on his cock. She was fighting hard to breath as his cock continuously hit her throat. Meanwhile karthick was furiously sucking her vagina same time playing with her tits. Sundari's one hand was stroking selvam's cock.

Rajesh rammed her mouth so hard sundari had to take break to catch her breath. Quickly the guys changed their position. Selvam went down to suck her pussy and karthick and Rajesh simultaneously mouth fucked her. Selvam twisted his tongue deep in her pussy and rubbed his nose all over. Sundari moaned heavily. Karthick and Rajesh took turns to fuck her mouth. This time they were not dealing her soft. Rather they were rough and hard. Sundari could sense that she has become a complete submissive slut. She took both their cock one by one and sucked them deep. Meanwhile selvam continued his mastery in licking and sucking. Sundari badly wanted a cock inside her pussy.

She felt so turned on she kept on sucking the cocks. Karthick and Rajesh literally skull fucked her. Lots of saliva and pre cum was dripping from her mouth and the pace of their cocks destroyed her mouth. Every time they hit her throat hard and strong. They slapped their rock hard cock over her face and made her gag over it. At one moment sundari started coughing hard and was almost vomiting because of cock continuously hitting her throat. She was not able to handle more and signalled them to give some break. Rajesh removed his cock from her mouth and pushed her over selvam.

He lifted her legs a little from behind and penetrated his lubricated cock in one go inside her pussy. Sundari let out a deep moan. She was waiting for a cock inside her warm pussy which was dripping wet. Rajesh fucked her from behind while selvam hugged her and kissed her deep. Karthick again positioned his cock in her mouth and made her to suck.

Rajesh fucked her for sometime then they changed positions and karthick took over from behind. Selvam pushed his enormous thick cock inside her mouth. Karthick rammed her from behind making her tits swing wildly. Rajesh sucked her tits and bit her rough all over her neck and breasts. Selvam's cock was huge and thick and sundari was finding it difficult to suck deep. But he kept on pushing stronger and harder. Karthick fucked her pussy nicely giving hard and long thrusts. Sundari was nearing her orgasm. She liked to be fucked rough and hard.

Selvam withdrew his cock from her mouth signalled karthick to step aside. Rajesh hugged her over him and selvam stretched her legs from behind and tried pushing his cock in her ass. Sundari yelped and started to beg selvam not to touch her anal hole as she was never been fucked in ass. All three became excited hearing this. They have a virgin ass in front of them. Selvam smiled and assured sundari that everything has a first time. She will enjoy gradually. But sundari was adamant and she started protesting. So Rajesh grabbed her locked her over him, karthick stretched her legs. Selvam applied oil on her ass hole and lubricated his cock head.

Sundari pleased them to leave her ass. She begged but all three were so excited to destroy her ass. Selvam slowly pushed his cock inside her tiny ass hole. It slipped many times, but he kept on pushing by applying oil continuously. After sometime he pushed his cock head with all his power. In one go his cock head went inside her anal hole. Sundari shouted in pain and she let out a deep cry. For the first time her ass hole has been stretched this much.

Tears rolled over her cheeks and she started sobbing because of the pain. Selvam didn't move for sometime and then slowly penetrated further. Every inch his cock moved inside sundari let out a loud cry. To shut her up karthick pushed his cock inside her mouth and made her suck. She sucked him and same time was sobbing continuously.

Selvam pushed further and made to and fro movements slow and steady. Her ass hole was getting used to his cock now. Selvam increased his speed slowly and started in and out movements. He held her hip and thrust his cock deep inside her ass hole. Sundari was exhausted but still with his powerful thrust he made her cry in pain. After a while her ass hole got completely lubricated and selvam felt better to thrust harder and faster.

He was enjoying the feel of tightness around his cock. He kept ramming and with a loud thrust he shot loads of sperm inside her ass hole. Sundari fell over the bed and she didn't move for sometime because of the pain in her ass. After sometime she went to washroom to clean herself. She was feeling tired because of continuous fucking by three cocks.

When she came out of bathroom she saw all three consuming alcohol. They had beer bottles and they kept one for sundari also. She never had alcohol before in her life. She denied their offer and she pleaded them that she wants to leave for home. Her children will be waiting for her. Karthick told her they have just started and there is more to come. You cannot leave now. Sundari clearly felt trapped. She didn't have option to protest.

They insisted her to drink. Reluctantly she took few sip but she didn't like the sour taste. They made her give hand job while they were enjoying their drink. Rajesh forced her to drink more and sundari had few more sip of alcohol. Slowly she felt the dizziness. She stopped drinking as she didn't want to black out. Rajesh lifted her and sucked her breasts. He felt horny. He positioned her in doggy pose, stretched her legs and licked her asshole. Sundari knew what was coming. He slowly positioned his cock in her ass hole, lubricated with oil and pushed inside.

Sundari felt pain again but she somehow adjusted. Rajesh increased his speed and rammed her ass. Same time selvam rubbed her pussy lips and started fingering her pussy. Sundari moaned. Both selvam and rajesh increased their speed and her orgasm was slowly building up. Karthick inserted his cock in her mouth and mouth fucked her. Rajesh thrusted deep and hard and her ass hole was widened. She could feel the soreness in her ass hole. Selvam kept on fingering her pussy and after sometime Sundari reached her orgasm. Splash of juices released from her pussy.

After long time of thrusting and ramming her ass, with one last heavy grunt Rajesh shot his huge load of cum inside her ass hole. Sundari felt relieved but it lasted only few seconds as soon as Rajesh removed his limp cock, Karthick fetched her ass and inserted his cock deep in one go. Sundari yelped but was cut short by selvam's cock in her mouth. Karthick relaxed and began drinking his balance alcohol. Karthick was rough and he thrusted harder and harder.

Sundari's tiny ass hole got widened into a large hole. Karthick simultaneously fucked both her ass and also inserted in her pussy. Sundari breasts were swinging in air with every hard thrusts. Karthick's rough and hard thrusts made great slap sounds. After few minutes of hard fuck karthick released loads of cum in her ass hole. Once he removed his cock cum was oozing out through her anal hole. M

eanwhile selvam was throat fucking sundari and with a huge grunt he shot his thick cum deep down her throat. Sundari gagged, coughed and spit half cum on the floor. She collapsed on the floor and her body was feeling numb and sore due to continuous hardcore sex. All three had a satisfaction on their face and they relaxed back with their beer bottles.

Sundari was drenched in sweat and cum, she went to bathroom had a bath. She wore her saree back and came out of bathroom fresh and sexy. She was ready to leave but lusty eyes again surrounded her. All three wanted a final blowjob from her. But sundari was already exhausted and she told them she had cleaned herself and didn't want to do it again.

The guys insisted and requested for one last blowjob. Sundari couldn't deny anymore. She kneeled down. Rajesh removed her pallu to expose her huge and tight breasts. In an instant all three cocks became erect and hard. Sundari requested them not to cum on her face and hair as she hate cleaning up again. All three laughed and told she had only one option left, to swallow every drop of cum. Sundari hated the idea but had no choice.

She started sucking one by one. She passionately sucked every cock. Licked the precum and mastered by circling with her tongue. Heat of the moment increased and sundari was no more controlling things. All three thrusted faster and harder, they held her hair and throat fucked her, hitting her deep inside. Precum and saliva was drooling from her mouth. First karthick pushed her face deep over his cock and with loud moan shot loads of cum in her mouth.

Then Rajesh and then finally selvam. One by one all three cummed inside her mouth. Sundari without dropping much swallowed every drop of cum. All three kissed her cheek. Sundari washed her mouth and she bid adieu to them and left the apartment. The guys were happy after a wonderful session with their hot maid. On the way back home sundari was in deep thought on how she transformed completely into a slut. Although she was being used as a fuck doll she liked the way her body was used roughly, not to mention the first anal experience.