Maid in America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a surprise, he's gone soft again." Heather's voice was filled with venom.

I looked down, and sure enough, Michael's cock, while still large and in charge, had dropped to hang back down between his legs. I lowered myself to my knees in front of him and reached for his cock.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" Heather screeched.

I glanced at her over my shoulder. "You said it yourself, he's gone soft. I'm just getting him back in shape." I smirked at her and turned back to the cock at hand.

"And you're just going to stand there?" Heather said to Michael.

"Well...I don't really—"

His voice cut off in his throat as I guided him into my mouth, stretching my lips to accommodate his girth. He was certainly in my top three of biggest dicks ever. Even soft, I was barely able to get more than half of him into my mouth before he pressed against my tonsils and triggered my gag reflex.

It didn't take more than a few seconds of me sucking him before I felt him growing even larger in my mouth. He only got a little longer, but I could feel the width of his shaft expanding in my hand and mouth. It pushed my tongue to the bottom of my mouth, and I had to strain my jaw to avoid scraping him with my teeth.

I heard Heather shuffling around behind me and waited for another outburst. My eyes went wide as I felt hands on the back of my head that pushed me onto Michael's cock. Hard.

"Yeah, gag on it, you stupid bitch." Heather grabbed my head with both hands and pulled my head back and pushed it back down, holding it in place.

I pushed against Michael's legs and arched my back, trying to break free. Heather finally let me go, and I snapped my head away. I rolled over onto my hands and knees, coughing and struggling to take in air. I felt like I'd been drowning in cock.

"How does he taste now?" Heather said mockingly.

"Sorry, are you ok?" Michael asked.

"No, don't baby her. She's a big girl. She's big enough to come in here and steal my bracelet."

I was able to fight off my coughing long enough to scream, "I didn't steal your bracelet!"

Heather folded her arms and rolled her eyes. "Uh huh."

It was time.

I coughed again and cleared my throat and then got to my feet. Without a word, I walked across the room to the table Heather had been sitting at. I stared at her for a moment before looking at Michael. I motioned him toward me with my index finger. He hesitated and looked at Heather.

"Well, don't look at me. You weren't seeking my approval when you gave her my bracelet. So, go ahead, fuck her. Have the time of your life." Her face grew dark, as if it was swallowing the light in the room. She walked over and threw herself down into the chair.

I leaned forward and put my hands on the table, bending over in front of Michael. There was no way he would be able to resist. And sure enough, I heard his footsteps approach and stop behind me. I looked at Heather and watched her eyes narrow as she glared at Michael. Then I felt his hand settle on my lower back. It was like he was steadying himself. Or maybe he was steadying me.

I flinched when I felt him brush the tip of his cock along my wet lips. He passed it down and then back up several times, before I felt him pushing in. My mouth fell open as he pushed his cock into me. I couldn't remember ever being filled and stretched so far. It was borderline painful. When he started to pull back out, I realized I'd been holding my breath and let out a deep sigh. I braced myself on the table as he pushed back in.

Heather's jaw was tight, and I could see her teeth clenched through her parted lips.

I couldn't help myself and let out a long moan. "Mmmmm...your cock feels so good inside me."

Heather's eyes snapped to me. "I'll bet it does, you whore. You probably take five dicks a day, don't you?"

"Unghhh...ungghhhh...I guess this makes number six today." I curled up the corners of my mouth in a sarcastic smile.

"You think this is funny?" Heather spoke with a quiet, icy coolness.

"A little."

She levitated up from her chair and reached over the table and grabbed my face around my mouth. "You think this is fucking funny?" she screamed.

"Heather, take it easy," Michael said even as he continued slowly fucking me.

Heather released my face and jabbed her finger at Michael. "You shut up! I don't want to hear a word from you. You just keep fucking your dirty whore." She put her hands on her hips and breathed out a ragged breath through her teeth. She looked back and forth between us. "As a matter of fact, I think you could be doing better."

I was confused as I watched Heather step past the table and walk behind me. I looked back and watched her walk up to Michael. She put a hand on his chest and pushed him back, dislodging him from my pussy. She used her other hand to grab his cock and stroked it.

"Your dick is barely wet. Go deeper. She can handle it." She held him and guided his cock back to my pussy as he pushed back in. "Deeper."

"That's all she can take," Michael said pleadingly.

He was right. Much more and he'd split me in half.

"'That's all she can take,'" Heather repeated, mocking him. "Be a man for once in your life. Fuck her."

I winced as Michael pushed deeper.

"And fuck her harder. Hurry up, I need to finish my morning jog."

And as she commanded, Michael picked up speed. But apparently not enough for her.

"Faster!" There was a loud smacking sound, and Michael's rhythm broke for a moment. "I said—here, put your hands up here." I felt a fumbling of skin on my hips and ass and then one set of hands on my hips. I assumed Heather had moved his hands onto my hips.

With his new grip, Michael began fucking me with more force, and I had to shift my hands on the table to keep myself upright. I was almost panting now. Michael's cock felt good, but his size was also distracting. I was squirming as much from the way I was being stretched as from the buzz my clit was getting.

Heather was at the end of her patience. "Oh my gosh, Michael, this big dick is wasted on a miserable bastard like you. You really can't fuck for shit."

"I'm just...trying not to...ahhhh...be too rough." He sounded slightly winded.

"I don't give a shit about her. I don't have all day."

There was another loud smack much like the first, and I wondered where she had slapped him. I didn't have long to dwell on it because he had picked up speed. The table started rocking beneath me with the force of his strokes.

"Give it to her harder!" Another smack. "Harder!" Another smack. "Fuck her harder, you pathetic little shit!"

Michael growled and pummeled himself into me, making me scream and try to move off his cock. It felt fantastic but was also tearing me apart.

"No, don't move," Heather said to me. "You wanted it, so stay right there and take it."

I felt another set of hands on my back holding me in place.

"Wait a minute, hold on," I pleaded.

Michael slowed his strokes.

"No, don't listen to her. Just finish."

Michael picked the pace back up.

"Oww...ahhhh...fuck." I was so divided. I was in pain and wanted him to stop but was in just as much pleasure and wanted him to make me cum. I was getting so close.

I lowered my head and tried to endure.

Michael was grunting with almost every stroke. Heather was digging her fingernails into my back, but I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of letting her know she was hurting me. She was probably enjoying watching the torment her husband was putting me through.

"Ohhhh yeah...keep going, I'm almost there." I clenched my eyes shut as I felt my orgasm building inside my core.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...me too," Michael groaned. "You feel so good."

"Really, Michael? Arrghhh!" Heather took her hands off my back and stormed past me and threw herself back into her chair next to the table.

Michael seemingly ignored her and kept plunging away and squeezed my hips tighter.

I parted my eyelids and looked at Heather. Her eyes were focused on Michael, and she was shooting him the iciest eye-daggers I've ever seen.

I couldn't help myself.

"Mmmmm...your husband's fat cock is gonna make me cum!"

Heather's eyes focused back on me and she bared her teeth. She was seething. She stood up from her chair and leaned across the table. She brought her hand back, and for a moment, it looked like she was going to slap me.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...here it is," Michael cried out.

Heather froze in place. "Don't you dare cum in her!"

I felt his cock twitch and then he pulled it out. Warm cum immediately splashed across my back and between my shoulder blades. That was all I needed.

My knees buckled as my orgasm rocked my body. I reached down and plunged my hand between my legs and rubbed my pussy, setting off shockwaves that rippled through my core. Michael continued to milk his cum across my back and ass as I leaned against the table for support.

When I was done, I laid my torso across the table and pressed my cheek against it, its surface feeling cool and refreshing against my breasts and face. I struggled to suck in air and bring my body back under control. I heard movement next to me and opened my eyes. Heather was stalking across the room and bent over to pick up something. My poor uniform. I thought she was going to insist that I put it on and get out. Instead, she stopped next to me, shoved Michael out of the way, and proceeded to wipe his cum off my body with it. When she was done, she dropped it on the table next to me.

"Get out. If I ever see you again, I'm pressing charges." Then she stomped away in the other direction to the bathroom and slammed the door behind her.

It took several more moments of steady breathing before I could stand up. I picked up my uniform and held it up and away from my body. Not only was it torn down the front from the collar to the waist, there were dark, wet spots all over it. I shook my head and turned around to look for my bra and panties. Michael was sitting on the end of the bed, his thick cock slightly deflated and lying on the bed between his legs like a pet snake. He watched with a satisfied half-smile as I got myself dressed.

When I finished, I looked down at myself. My uniform was dangling from shoulders and flapped open at the front, exposing my chest and stomach. I gave the collar a tug and tried to pull the two sides toward each other, but it was useless. I shook my head and walked over and reclaimed my cleaning cart and spun it around toward the door. "So, I guess that's a 'no' on room service for today?" I said smiling.

Michael glanced at the bathroom door. "No, I think we're good for today."

I nodded and pushed my cart to the door, the wheels squeaking as I went.

Michael suddenly got off the bed. I couldn't help watching the pendulous swing of his cock. "Uhh...before you go..." My eyes followed him as he got up from the bed and walked around the front of it and to the nightstand on the far side of it. He leaned over, and my eyes went wide as he picked up a gold and diamond tennis bracelet. It sparkled in the room's light as he walked back across the room to me. "You might as well have this," he said as he extended it to me, his voice barely a whisper.

Round diamonds lined the entire band which was made up of polished gold s-links. The light caught in each diamond and reflected into the next one making the whole bracelet twinkle like a handheld star. It had to be worth at least a couple thousand dollars.

I looked at the nightstand and then at Michael. "It was over there the whole time?"

Michael smiled and nodded.

I released my cart and extended my palms to him. He dropped it into my hands. It was heavy. Maybe worth a little more than I had estimated.

"I can really have it? Won't she be mad?"

"That dumb cunt...she already thinks I gave it to you, so you might as well have it."

He was right, but I still felt a little uneasy about actually taking it.

"Michael!"

We both flinched at the screaming voice coming through the bathroom door.

"Uhh...yes?" Michael responded.

"Is she gone yet?"

"She's just leaving now."

"Doesn't she have toilets to scrub somewhere? Get that dirty bitch out of my room!"

Michael frowned. He looked like he wanted to say something to her but decided against it.

My mind was made up.

I closed my hands around the bracelet and put it into my right pocket. I put my hands back on my cart and pushed it to the door. I pulled it open and held it open with my body as I pulled my cart out into the hall. Michael was still standing in the middle of the room and gave me a shy wave. I braced the door with the side of my body and did an awkward cross between a curtsey and a bow and then stepped away from the door and let it shut. I pulled the top of my uniform closed and held it together with one hand while steering my cart with the other. I had no idea how I was going to finish my shift like this.

12