Maid In America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karin nodded, taking in what she was saying. "Vell, that sounds fair. I can understand that."

"Yeah, I mean, I've never been outside the U.S., but thanks to the Internet, I've met people from all over the world. Not in person, but we've Skype'd and stuff like that, and...and...there's something just so...refreshing about them. About people in other parts of the world. They seem so hospitable. And so friendly! About nine out of ten of them told me if I ever got a chance to travel, and come see them, I was welcome to stay with them, as long as I liked! And a lot of them also said that when Americans come to their countries, they're received like heroes over there! It..." She laughed. "...It almost made my head spin."

Karin had stopped floating midway through Linny's monologue, rotating back to standing position to listen more attentively.

"I can't argue vith you on that," she told her. "Ve do proudly open our homes and lands to outsiders, and consider them friends. Although some kind Americans I've met have offered me similar courtesies as vell. Maybe I met some of the exceptional vuns."

Or maybe it's because you're a mega-fox.

"...Would it...would it be too nosy of me to ask if you've started seeing anyone since you came here?"

Karin coyly shook her head. "No. It vouldn't."

Linny waited, but all Karin offered beyond this was a smirk. Karin was going to make her come out and ask her point blank.

"...Okay. Soooo...may I then?"

"Yes. You may."

Oh, Karin was enjoying toying with her like this. She seemed aware this was tricky for Linny to do skillfully, and also seemed amused watching Linny wriggle her way through it. Perhaps she already sensed Linny liked her. And if this was true, then it didn't really matter if Linny managed to ask her the question or not. If the girl was single, outstanding. It she wasn't—or if she was just straight...well...Linny'd figure out some other way to...go on living.

Oh, don't be so dramatic, Lin. There are plenty of lovely fish out there in the sea who'd love to get you in their radar. You are quite a catch yourself. Besides, what's the rush? Take your time. Enjoy the conversation. Flirt a little. See if she flirts back.

"Okay. I just wanted to know if it would be too nosy. Thanks."

"You're velcome."

Karin smiled back. The Swedish girl's game was deep. But Linny enjoyed playing. She kept up the coy act, engaging in a bit of impish byplay. She turned away as if something suddenly made her shy, and slowly returned only her eyes and a tiny smile. Karin countered by effortlessly sticking her tongue out at her. Linny let out a small gasp.

"How dare you stick that out unless you intend to use it," she boldly but delicately admonished.

Well, that was a giveaway. She had shown her hand. Her cards were on the table now. How would Karin react?

"Like this, that's how."

To her utter charm, Karin repeated the gesture. Linny felt a tingle of happiness play her spine like a xylophone.

"Why, Miss Karin..." she chirped, feigning naïve ignorance. "...Are you flirting with me?"

Karin narrowed her eyes and broadened her sultry smile. "You tell me."

Linny's heart rate doubled. That was a definitive "YES!" if ever she'd heard one. Oh, she was starting to become very happy she'd come down here to the pool this evening.

"I dunno," cooed Linny, mirroring the nuances of the Swedish girl's eyes and lips. "Why don't you tell me."

Karin reached out a hand and flicked the water, giving Linny a light, mischievous splash in the face.

"Ah—he-ey!" Linny splashed back.

"Hey yourself." Splash. Splash. Splash-splash-splash.

"I think you are," Linny declared, raising her voice to be heard above the splashes. "And I could prove it, too. I could make you tell me. You already told me your weakness." She leered roguishly at her. "I could tickle it outta ya."

Karin abruptly stopped splashing. Linny thought she was on to something. Then appeared the simple, inscrutable smirk again.

"You have to catch me first."

She submerged, kicked off the side, and began rapidly swimming away.

Linny giggled, relishing this game. "Hey!" she playfully protested. "Come back here!"

She splashed after, giving chase in hot pursuit, but unaware of just how quick a swimmer Karin Magnusson was. The girl from Stockholm had been in and out of the water practically her whole life. With her skill set, she could begin a second career as a fish. It was like a sighted game of Marco Polo, thereby defeating the purpose, but it mattered not. She eluded Linny with ease, at each lunge the predatory princess made towards her, until both began to lose energy.

Linny slowed down to catch her breath.

"Okay, Speedy McSpeederson," she panted. "You win. Keep it to yourself whether you're flirting with me or not."

Karin drifted closer. "Vell, perhaps this vill answer your kvestion," she murmured. She took Linny's hand in a curtsy motion, ever so softly kissed it, and caressed her own cheek with it. Linny was utterly enchanted. Charmed yet further was she to hear Karin say—

"Efter vår första dejt kommer du få reda på."

With that, she swam to the edge, turned back to Linny just a moment, flashed her a smoky smile...and winked.

"...What's that mean?"

Karin's smile broadened ear to ear.

"You'll find out after our first date."

***

March 20th, 9:58 p.m.

Linny Cardell could not believe how magically her impromptu evening spent with Miss Karin Magnusson had turned out. She obviously too liked her enough to wish to go out with her one day. She was filled with such happiness and excitement she didn't know how she would ever fall asleep tonight. She did, however, have one technique that usually proved quite effective.

Unless a social gathering was going on, Madame Madison Roschfeld normally put herself to bed relatively early, most nights sometime between 10:00 and 11:00. As a result, she tended also to rise early, which, because of her rather demanding nature, compelled her first-shift servants to get themselves up and at it equally timely. Linny, a morning-shifter, wasn't the quickest to fall to sleep, and oftentimes wished their prestigious lady of the manor stayed up a bit later herself, thereby affording Linny and the others an extra while to sleep in. Tonight, conversely, she welcomed Madison's early bedtime.

Normally on off nights, she sat in her room until sleepy-time, and engaged in non-stimulating activities, such as reading, thinking peaceful thoughts, and enjoying a nice, refreshing glass of water. Tonight, once again, she had something different in mind.

Regardless of standard set shift times, Madison was known nonetheless for her propensity to beckon any servant at random to perform any personal task for her, up to and including putting her to bed at night, tucking her in, and wishing her sweet dreams, as if she were a child. In some ways, technically, she remained from her early years a spoiled kid. She had, after all, been born with a proverbial silver spoon in her mouth. She could be difficult, but the amenities that came with the job made up for it.

Privacy was a simple, commonsense privilege that came with living in someone else's home, and so the servants were permitted to shut and lock their doors while not actively on duty. And Madison had made it crystal clear that no one—not even she herself—was allowed to go through anyone else's things without consent. In addition, each bedroom was equipped with a ventilation fan for the purpose of noise elimination, and a modest-sized television set equipped with all the goodies, bells and whistles. Aside from this, each looked after her or his own comfort. They were within their rights to visit one another and spend a little time just hanging out, again, when off the clock. There were more than enough beds and bedrooms for them all, and so spending the night together was frowned upon as a rule, but would not necessarily result in automatic termination of employment.

Linny wasn't planning to have any overnight guests this evening—although, just to hypothetically amuse herself, should Karin show up at her door and ask her to snuggle with her in bed together, there was no way in heaven or hell she was turning her down.

Instead, she made sure her fan was on, door secured shut, tippy-toed back to the bed, feeling a sensation of mischief—even though she wasn't doing anything wrong—and slid open one of the bedside drawers which lined the box spring all around. This compartment served as her "toy" chest. She rummaged before locating the plaything she wanted. She shut the drawer, plugged the fortuitously extra long cord into the wall socket, tossed it on the mattress, took off her clothes, and deposited them in her hamper.

Linny didn't ordinarily spend a wealth of time doing this. She found that if she pleasured herself too often, it began to lose some of its amazing appeal, and she obviously wanted it to be as special and lovely as it could. After this evening, however, even should she up the frequency, she didn't imagine any amount of self-love lacking the exquisite design she so craved. She was so happy. She didn't want to rush, but was too excited not to. She fetched her sleep mask from the headbar, slipped it over her eyes, and crawled in.

She stretched, loosening herself up, rolled her head back around her shoulders to get the cricks out, and laid her hands on herself.

She began with some soft massaging, light caresses and pinches to warm herself up. She preferred to do this sightless, as she had a wonderful sexual imagination. She actually enjoyed Sapphic pornography, and she happened to be one of the few lesbians who loved girl-on-girl tickling porn. She understood it was mainly tailored by and for gents, yet something about it spoke fluently to her twisted, kink-ridden side. And she couldn't explain why, but tickling had always been just about her favorite thing on Earth. She loved it. She sadistically adored the kinky bondage, turning the playful fun into excruciating torture. She relished the contrast between the tied-up "ticklee," often vulnerably naked, effortlessly easy access to each and every weak point on her flesh. She couldn't resist how wild the victim went once those predatory fingers, feathers, brushes, wrought merciless havoc on her exposed, bare pussy. She utterly delighted in the desperate torment the restrained naked girl was forced through as she helplessly guffawed, trying frantically to wrench herself from the bonds, but to no avail. She melted with torrid desire at the evil grin on the face of the cruel tickler. How she longed to be under her ruthless control. Linny was a born submissive. It lit her up like wildfire.

Well, now she had a could-be playmate with whom to live out tickle fantasy scenarios, if only in her mind. She and Karin had met previously, but yet unaware if her fancy might be returned, the prospect of putting Karin in her fantasies held no allure before.

Now was a different story. She teased herself, rubbing and inching closer and closer each second to her pussy before pulling back again. Simultaneously, she put her imagination to work, retrieving one of her kinkier mental stories and opening it up.

In high school, Linny'd been a cheerleader. Sometimes she missed it a bit. She also wished as a girl she'd been allowed to actually play school sports. She enjoyed sports in general and also happened to be a particularly keen fan of the WWE wrestling Divas. It wasn't in the proverbial cards for her at the time, but this made grown-up cheer camp—where she considered going on vacation from her job—an ideal setting for a sexual scenario. She enjoyed being innocent and submissive, so she placed herself in this position. She got zero vibes from Karin in the veins of dominance, malice or malevolence, but she could pretend...

It's morning. Linny awakens slowly and goes to rub her eyes, only to find that she cannot move her arms.

A further examination of her situation reveals that she can neither move her legs. What's more, she is naked. She lies completely nude on the bed in her room at cheer camp. Oblivious to whatever is going on, she begins to panic. She whips her frantic gaze back and forth at the ties holding her hands and feet in place at the bed corners. She lies sprawled on her back in the shape of an 'x'.

Less than a clue what's happening, Linny's heart jumps a beat at the next her senses detect. Her eyes dart to the turning doorknob as she hears her door being opened. She gasps in fright.

The door opens to reveal none other than the cheer camp coach herself—

Karin Magnusson.

Linny's eyes widen in fright as Karin gasps herself at what she sees.

"Vhy, Miss Linny Cardell! Just vhat do you think you're doing naked in your bed like this?!" she demands in outrage.

More frightened than she can remember being in she doesn't even know how long, Linny meekly stutters, shaking her head.

"I-I-I-I-I...I don't know!" she exclaims helplessly. "I honestly don't know! I...I have no idea! I just woke up like this a minute ago!"

Karin crosses her arms, authoritatively tapping her foot on the floor.

"I don't know vhat you're up to here, young lady, but if this is your idea of a joke, you've got another thing coming."

Linny is close to tears. "I...I...I swear, Miss Karin!" she weeps in humiliation and fear. "Someone did this to me! I didn't do it!"

Karin inches on her splayed body.

"Are you trying to tell me..." she asks ominously, "...That you had nothing to do vith this?"

Linny nods. "Y—...yes! I-I mean, no! Yes, I had nothing to do with it! I didn't!"

Karin's icy glare penetrates Linny's trembling body into paralyzing dread.

"Vell, I simply don't see how that's possible, Linny."

Linny watches in terror as Karin perches on her bed, between her feet. Karin avoids eye contact with her for the moment.

"Because I certainly had nothing to do vith it."

Abruptly, Karin turns to face her, permeating her brain with intimidation. She injects as much heart-stopping horror as she can into the naked girl as she proceeds to ask—

"...Or...did I??"

As her mind registers these three petrifying words, Karin's face stretches into the scariest, most sadistically gleeful evil smile Linny has ever seen. Her body quivers. She whimpers with fright as the true weight of the impending doom descends upon her.

"Y—...you...did this...to me, Miss Karin?" she squeaks.

Karin nods at her, devilishly grinning ear to ear.

"I did," she coos, her voice dripping like sinister syrup. "Vhile you vere asleep, I crept into your room, ever so subtly undressed you, hid your clothing avay, and tied you up to the bed."

"But...but...but..."

"And, now..." Karin continues sternly, searing Linny with her narrowed eyes.

"...You have been found stark naked in your bed, uncovered, right out in the open, in broad daylight.

"That, young lady...is a big...big no-no," Karin admonishes her, shaking a tsk'ing finger.

"BUT...BUT..."

Karin reaches behind her back.

"And NOW, you realise..."

From behind her, Karin produces an object that makes Linny's blood run frigid.

A feather.

A long, stiff, white goose feather.

Karin finishes as Linny's petrified whimpers continue.

"...That I am going to have to..." She menacingly waves the feather. "...Punish you for this."

"Oh, God, but..." Linny gropes for words. "Oh, Miss Karin, please!"

"Too little, too late, Linny.

"And furthermore, the cheer campers have all embarked on an outing together for the day. Vhich means it's just you...

"...And me."

"OH NOOOO-HO-HO-HO-HO!!" Linny half-laughed and half-cried in character, writhing uncontrollably about her bed, imagining she was being relentlessly tickle tortured by her unforgiving mental version of Karin. One hand penetrated herself in her now soaking wet pussy with her toy while the other auto-teased her bulging clit. Her swollen, crimson cunt had stretched to its maximum length by her mighty vibrildo. She was a blazing inferno, so ragingly horny she thought her head would explode.

Switching characters, she did as she imagined Karin doing in her mind, grinned wickedly and verbally taunted herself. Doing so made the experience more real and sublime. And her pussy thanked her for it. Her face was coerced out of the leer she pictured on Karin's beautiful kisser as an overwhelming surge of pleasure rocked her world. She could neither bear nor get enough of it.

On Karin pours the torment, terrorizing poor little Linny past tears.

"Goochie-goochie-goo, naughty young lady," Karin purrs.

Linny cannot help but guffaw her pretty little head off as her cheer coach wreaks utter havoc upon her. She feels the feather swirl and Karin's nails dance aimless patterns over her vulnerable, susceptible flesh, nose to toes and back again. Linny can only beg and plead desperately for a small measure of mercy.

"OHPLEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEASE!!" she beseeches between hysterical laughing fits. "MER-CYYY-Y-Y-YYYY!!"

Linny cannot fathom how incredibly aroused the tickling has made her. Her body heats, heaves, sweats and burns. Her nipples have solidified into irreparably erect pebbles protruding from her breasts. Her cunt spits and spews pre-come, spraying the mattress and her thighs. She can only imagine what hell she will catch from Karin for this involuntary act.

"Vell, vell, vell, vhat have ve here then..." comes the ominous voice.

Linny shuts her eyes in embarrassment and blushes.

"It vould seem you're an even naughtier girl than ve reckoned, no?"

Linny says nothing, though she knows she cannot hide her situation from Karin. In every sense of the words, she is all wet.

"Vell, let's just see vhat ve can do about that, shall ve?..."

Linny's body goes up in flames. But when she feels the deadly feather blade edge its way between her labia and twirl inside her...she freaks...she squeaks...she shrieks. Pinned down to the bed, she may otherwise literally go through the ceiling.

"Now then...let's have a peek at that nice, hard clit, hmm?"

Hands occupied, Linny heaved a breath, sank her teeth into a dormant pillow and sandwiched her head between it and the pillow in current use so her screaming didn't disturb anyone. Even though her fan was on, she didn't need this drawing any attention. But now with a real-life crush involved as a fierce dominant figure in her scenario, her autopassion had never been so intense.

Most of her body was by now covered with sweat. Her cunt and inner thighs were caked in hot premature come. Her throbbing, diamond-hard clit drove her crazier and crazier as her fingertip grazed and brushed it around and around, fantasizing having it now brutally hell-teased by Karin's feather. This was a new high the likes of which she'd never felt before. Just like her cheer camp character, she didn't know how much more of this she could possibly take.