Maid in My Home - Prologue

Story Info
My wife and I decide to get a maid after sex (and phonesex).
1.7k words
3.91
6.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison and I were running around like mad, trying to get the house cleaned and organized. We were running out of time.

"You still need to clear out the fridge, put the dishes away, vacuum... uh."

"Darling," I shouted from the walk in closet that served only to store our well-used luggage, "I'm not even packed. We have to leave in two hours."

"Well, I'm not even dressed or... damn, I can't even put on lipstick correctly today," she shouted from the bathroom.

Sighing, I walked into the bathroom to find her dabbing her beautiful lips with dark rouge lipstick, wearing nothing but one of my old t-shirts. I walked up behind her, smelling her wonderful, flowing brown hair. "We need a maid."

She scoffed. "We need clones of ourselves."

I held her from behind, groping her large breasts through her shirt. I sensed her simultaneously tensing and relaxing. Her nipples grew hard in my hands. "What we really need is to forget all the housework and enjoy each other. What will this be, ten days apart?"

She put her lipstick down. "Thirteen. International Dateline. I cross it twice so the math gets weird." Allison turned to me and held me close. "You are right, housework can wait."

I pulled off her shirt and led her to the bed, kissing passionately and gripping her ample bum. When we broke the kiss, she was gasping, desperate for me. I spun her around, pushing her over the bed. She had insisted on the kind of sleigh bed that you need a step-ladder to get in and out of. I'm on the tall side so when she was bent over on the bed, my hard cock lined up with her sweet, pink pussy perfectly.

She moaned as I thrusted into her. Allison loves spontaneity and with both of our careers going at full throttle, a quick tryst was usually all we could manage. But, I took my time, fucking her just the way she likes. Or so I thought.

"Get up on the bed and fuck me hard," she moaned. We both crawled up and she kept her gorgeous ass up in the air for me. I mounted her, fucking her roughly. "Tell me how much you'll miss me?"

I held her by the hips, forcing her to back deeply on to my hard cock. "I miss you already. I miss you while I'm inside you," then I resumed pounding her.

"Mmmh, I'll miss this cock for sure," she said.

"You'll be bringing a toy? So we can have phonesex and pretend?"

"Oh yes. Oh yes. I want to watch you spurting to me fucking myself for you."

I had created a private server where we could have encrypted video chat and save it to file to watch later. It took her some time to trust it, but once she watched and got off to the replay, she was hooked.

The thought of this turned us both on. Her wetness increased so much I could feel it dripping down my balls. She was so wet and slippery I could fuck her as hard as I could. I felt her reach back and fiddle her clit. She was getting close, but said "don't cum in me. I will be a mess for the plane."

"All the other passengers will smell the cum in your pussy and know you are freshly fucked."

This sent her over the edge and I had to practice my Tantra to keep from climaxing myself as her pussy ground back on my cock. Her gasps subsided as she came back to her senses. She groaned, "the sheets!" I looked to see her lipstick smeared on the sheets in a sexy imprint of her lips.

I pulled my cock out, laughing and laying beside her. She sighed and looked back at me and said, "and my lipstick is all over your face. Yes, now we need a maid."

"One who is through. And who wont judge us for our fuck stains on the sheets."

"I'm pretty sure every hotel maid in every hotel we have ever stayed at has judged us for our fuck stains."

She laughed and rolled over to kiss me. Her hand brushed my throbbing cock. "Oh how rude of me. I guess I'll need new lipstick anyway, so..." she scooted over to take my cock in her mouth. I laid back, folding by hands behind my head and enjoyed it. Her big lips always feel so amazing around my cock. She did what a good wife would do for her horny husband, taking my thick 7 inches deep in her mouth while gripping the base of my cock, twisting and pumping. After a moment she paused, stroking the length of my shaft, just to say "I love tasting my pussy juice on your cock after you fuck me." Then, she dove back down, finishing me at full speed until I came, pulsing my semen into her mouth. She held my cock until the pulsing stopped, then pulled away to spit in the toilet. She wasn't a fan of swallowing my cum, but I never complain about a blowjob.

2 hours later, we were in the towncar, packed and headed to the airport. We were both reciting our pre-travel checklists, then turned to less pressing matters. "Your brother's birthday is Tuesday. Call him and tell him we wont be there," Allison said.

"I'll text him. He wont be mad." I'm so thankful my beautiful wife can remember more about my family that I can. "What's next?"

"Uh, maid."

"For real?"

"Yes, but I don't want some bimbo. You fucking the maid? Too cliche."

"Agreed," I said. Allison was open us fucking other people, but I hadn't found the time and frankly, I didn't want to. She has high standards, and apparently, I'm the only one to meet them. "I know an agency. Five star reviews."

"And someone that speaks English. Communicates clearly."

"Female. Can't have a dude going through you underwear drawer."

"Frumpy old maid. Makes pies and scolds us for not going to church."

"Deal. As long as she does an okay job and doesn't steal from us."

________

We parted ways at Inchon, Korea. It was a long kiss in public and I had to tastefully hide my erection from the passers-by afterwards. She was headed to a conference in Nagano. I was going to Taipei. Absence (and abstinence) makes the heart grow fonder. When I logged in to our private server in my Taipei hotel room, Allison was waiting. She didn't say a word when she saw my face appear on the video chat. She turned and spread her pussy doggystyle and started fingering her clit.

"Honey, hello? Can you hear me?"

I watched as she eventually inserted her earphones and asked "are you there, lover?"

"Been here the whole time. Never left you."

She started rubbing her pussy harder. "I've been so turned on since... I checked into the convention and it's so full of losers- uhg..." She was really working her clit. I stripped off my pants and started stroking my growing cock, feeling like an old guy that wandered into a party of drunk and horny college students.

"Tell me. I need to catch up."

"Oh fuck, honey. I was watching you sleep on the plane. You got hard. A dream about me? I wanted to frig myself right then and there and the kiss-" she moaned as I watched her dip two fingers into her pussy.

"Dear, sweet wife, you turn me on from a thousand miles away!"

"Show me!"

I had forgotten about the angle of my camera which was up close and personal to my 3 day beard. I pointed the cam towards my cock. I stroked it reverently, to show her how hard I was from her little show.

"Jeez, Matt. 7 years of marriage and I get so turned on by the sight of your delicious cock."

"Fuck, honey! I... can't get it out of my mind; the way you blew me the night we left."

"Oh god. Oh fuck it was so hot. Me slurping your cock after you had pounded me to orgasm... ah, fuck!" Allison came hard. I followed suite, cumming on to my hand.

When she had recovered, I said, "ah darling. I'd marry you ten times over and again."

She giggled. "You are so sweet. So... maid?"

I was busy wiping my cum-covered hand on a hotel towel. "Uh," I stammered, "let me check my email." Going from phonesex to domestic matters was a talent of Allison. Somehow, she made it sexy.

"Uh yeah, the agency got back to me. They sent a list and short description."

"So?"

"Ok, here it is... Tiffany-"

"Nope."

"Okay. Yeah, no Tiffanys. Uh... Rebecca?"

"No. No. Fuck Rebecca. Reminds me of a bitch in high school."

"Geez, darling! The agency sent the full resume of all of these candidates-".

"Matt, do you remember how I won the Fantasy Football league for you by picking players by their names alone?"

I bit the inside of my cheek. She was right.

"Yeah. I know people by name. If you bring up a Jessica or a Veronica I swear I will bite your dick off the next time we are in the same time zone."

I swallowed the next couple of names that appeared on the agency list in preservation of my beloved penis.

"Uh, Margaye?"

"Margaye?"

"Yeah, Margaye Osterhoff."

"Jeez, sounds like a Catholic German librarian from hell."

"Yep," I said. "The least erotic name in the list."

Allison was silent for a moment. "Is there a picture?"

"Nope. She has great references. Five stars. She has been with the agency for 2 years."

"Well," my wife murmured, "I.. jeez, what an unfortunate name!"

"Yeah," I said. "She is fully vetted. The agency holds the bond, so if anything goes missing-"

"Okay, Margaye it is."

"Yes, ma'am."

"I love it when you call me ma'am! Do you feel like another..."

"Darling. I'm exhausted. You are too."

"I'll fall asleep with thoughts of you in my brain."

"I always fall asleep with you in my brain, wife."

"Good night, husband."