Student Loan Repayment Plan

Story Info
Desperate for cash, a lesbian tries dick.
7.1k words
4.62
12k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: this is a story in which a lesbian with cash-flow problems has sex with a man, and maybe kinda likes it. Please do not read on if that's not for you.

* * *

Highway signs slashed through the blue midday sky.

"Can we hit that rest stop?" Millie ventured, feeling the miles weighing on her bladder.

"Sure."

From the driver's seat, Leon flicked an impish glance her way.

"How about you leave your bra behind?" he said, angling towards the off-ramp.

She shrugged, then realized that was an unhelpful form of communication when his eyes were on the road.

"Pay up," she said in her flattest tone. She didn't want to encourage him in this perverse little game, but she did need every little bit of money she could squeeze out of this weekend.

They settled into a parking space. Leon tapped on his phone, and there was an answering buzz from Millie's purse.

Payment from Leon for:

🎽

Millie briefly considered attempting to wriggle out of her bra without taking off her shirt, just to spite him. But she hadn't tried that trick in a long time, and there was a risk of getting helplessly tangled.

Instead, she pulled off her tank top as matter-of-factly as she could, then shucked her bra and slipped back into the shirt. He watched her moment of nudity with appreciative interest. She ignored him and climbed out into the parking lot.

I'm doing this for Carolyn, Millie thought. Really, she was doing it for a whole host of reasons, but she fixed her wonderful, sexy, funny girlfriend as her lodestar.

Carolyn would certainly appreciate seeing Millie bouncing around in a not-so-opaque shirt with no bra. She tried to push that thought aside. Carolyn wasn't here.

Don't think of her soft lips teasing a hard nipple through a thin layer of cotton, Millie thought. This wasn't horny fun time, it was a simple arrangment. Think of the way the weight fell off Carolyn's shoulders, when you told her you would be able to pay off those crippling student loans in one check.

Carolyn had seemed so happy, so free, that Millie hadn't had the heart to take it away from her when the money fell through.

Millie had been flying high on her first real sale -- a real painting, to a real collector. At art world prices, not art student prices. She'd rushed to write a fat check to the loan house, and had made Carolyn a corny hand-drawn birthday card to announce it.

The check had bounced. The buyer had been a scammer.

What's worse, by the time Millie found out, Carolyn -- flush with newfound financial security -- had already booked a pricy, non-refundable weekend trip to Vegas for her best friend's bachelorette party. The one she'd been agonizing about how to politely turn down because they just couldn't afford it.

Then Millie had gotten a little drunk about it at board game night -- okay, a lot drunk -- and somehow Leon had talked her into being his girlfriend-for-pay at the upcoming gaming expo.

He was staring openly at her chest as they crossed the parking lot. Enjoying the added jiggle, no doubt, and the effect of the cool evening on her nipples. He probably had a tent in his pants, but she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of looking down.

"You seem to me like what a straight girl would consider reasonably attractive," she said as they pushed through the rest-stop vestibule doors. "Shaved, showered. Fun hang at game night. Can't you find feminine companionship without having to pay a lesbian for it?"

"You're the one who came to me with a damn sob story," he shot back. "I was just trying to think of some way to help."

He paused to scan for a restroom sign.

"And," he finished, "I think with my dick."

"You could have just bought one of my paintings, asshole."

"I'm not really a painting kind of guy," he shrugged. "Think of it as a performance art commission."

She flipped him off.

He was angling off towards the men's room, but he grinned back at her over his shoulder.

* * *

Payment from Leon for:

🤲

The rest stop was old-school enough to have a non-chain diner.

Now, ensconced in as secluded a booth as she could find, Millie allowed Leon to snuggle up to her for some well-compensated fondling.

"You like this public shit, huh?" she said, paging through the menu. His right hand played lightly across her belly, while his left hung over her shoulder and tugged lightly at her nipple, where it embossed the thin fabric.

Millie suppressed the urge to struggle out of his grip. She didn't have to like this. She just had to give Leon his money's worth, at least to the point that she and Carolyn could cover all their bills this month.

"I'm a brain-poisoned child of the internet, baybeee!" he sang. She snorted. "My sex-ed degree is from the school of big-titty anime girls, and I've got kinks coming out of my ears."

"I mean...same," Millie admitted.

Reddening, she shoved Leon's hand away with a start as the waiter approached. When they had ordered and sent the man on his way again, she felt questing fingertips slip back down her shoulder and under her shirt, skin on skin against her breast, plucking and caressing.

His other hand was on her hip, and his lips brushed her ear.

"No kissing," she hissed softly. "Or, anyway, not for free."

She did not respond to his touch in any way, dammit.

Millie's phone buzzed, but this time it was Carolyn, reporting her safe touchdown in Vegas.

Millie texted back:

🖤💚💜

Carolyn knew that she was crashing at a friend's hotel room for the board game expo. She very much did not know the full details of the arrangement, and Millie wasn't sure if she wanted to tell her.

They had an open relationship, albeit usually more in theory than in practice -- who had the time to be constantly dating randos?

If Millie were crashing with a female friend, Carolyn might enjoy hearing details later about what use they'd made of the hotel room.

Would Carolyn feel betrayed if she knew that Millie was getting felt up by a dude?

Carolyn and Leon knew each other from their friends' weekly board game night, although Carolyn wasn't much of a gamer and didn't always come with Millie. She was a bit too competitive, having a tendency to want to flip the table when she was losing.

Carolyn had never put any restrictions on who Millie slept with on her own time, as long as she played it safe about STIs.

Millie and Leon had taken care of that last with a discreet visit to the clinic -- and after a bit of negotiation, she had agreed to take one of those three-month birth control shots. She'd given Leon a hard time about not wanting to use a condom, but she supposed it was a good precaution regardless.

Would Carolyn feel betrayed if she knew that Millie was doing all this in a desperate scramble to cover up for her naïveté in getting scammed -- compounded by her foolish, premature fiscal promises?

Come up with the money, and let the rest take care of itself, she thought.

He asked her about what games she wanted to try at the expo. It was a welcome distraction from his hands, rubbing, massaging, tweaking, teasing her. She'd been worried that he'd be all rough and grabby. This was worse. If it hadn't been a man, it would have been...nice.

What the heck. She could get a little enjoyment out of all this.

"Itch?" she asked. His hand was under her shirt, and she leaned gratefully into his touch as he scritched her back.

She didn't actually know what Leon did for money himself, she realized, and so she quizzed him about the life of an engineer.

Engineering certainly, Millie thought glumly, made more economic sense than Millie and Carolyn's wishy-washy careers as, respectively, a dog-walker-slash-starving-artist, and a barista-slash-art-history-grad-student. At least Leon had the grace not to rub it in.

He's too busy rubbing...something else, Millie thought, stabbing her pancake viciously as his hand gently caressed her thigh.

No, he didn't need to make fun of her life choices. She could do that herself.

Payment from Leon for:

🍆🍑⚤

Millie stripped and lay back on the hotel bed.

It had been almost a totally normal afternoon, playing games with her friend, attending panels, gawking at the booths promoting various new and upcoming titles.

Except that her 'friend' had been gawking at her tits. Well, he'd paid for the right to stare, Millie supposed.

They'd met up with Ivan -- a small-time game designer who'd commissioned her to draw the art for his game. It had turned out to be way, way too much work for how much she'd charged him.

She'd played the game before, but now Ivan had a finished prototype, and the three of them played it together. It was nice to see her illustrations actually printed, and her name in small type on the box cover.

More money would have been even nicer.

It was time to get this over with.

"Put it in whenever you're ready, I guess," she said as neutrally as she could manage.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it," Leon laughed. "You're gay. But I feel like a little participation was implicit in the bargain."

"Would you do something like this?" she deflected.

"What, like, let a gay guy bang me?" he said, his lips quirking.

"That does seem like the rough equivalent."

"Maybe. I usually think of myself as straight, but I've wondered what it would be like -- even fantasized about it."

"Then what makes you think you're straight?" she asked seriously.

"Well," he said, sitting on the chair by the bed and unbuttoning his shirt, "You ever see a woman who -- you just can't take your eyes off of her? You have to struggle not to stare. And even though you're on a subway or whatever and she's trying to read her book and obviously wouldn't welcome the attention of some creepy stranger, your dumb brain instantly starts to spin up wild scenarios for how you might get to know her..."

"Yeah," Millie said, smiling in sympathy despite herself.

"Men don't do that to me," he said, shrugging off the shirt and climbing onto the bed beside her.

Millie nodded, scooting over to make room.

"I mean, same," she said. "So then...what's this about? Do you kink on pestering girls who aren't into you? Why a lesbian?"

"Maybe I just couldn't say no to a damsel in distress."

"Oh," she puffed, "So you're a white knight, here to save me from being gay?"

He leaned out over her, hands sinking into the mattress around her shoulders, and grinned toothily.

"Just a dragon sitting on a hoard of gold coins, grinning surprise at the tasty-looking sacrificial maiden chained to a giant student loan."

She sighed.

"I think your metaphor is getting away from you," she said. But she touched her fingers to his lightly furred chest, experimentally.

It might be her only chance to ever to handle a dick in the wild. Why not? She was curious. She had to admit that, at least to herself.

She'd thought about what it would be like to fuck a guy. It was imposssible not to. Merely living in society meant being practically inundated with the idea, in all sorts of gross and repellent ways.

I can do gross and repellent, she thought. Just a little. Just this once.

Slowly, she let her fingers travel down his body and warp around his cock. It leapt in her hand, almost like an animal, and she reflexively gripped it tighter.

He made a low sound in his throat, bringing her back to ugly reality. She was in a hotel room, preparing to fuck a man for money.

For Carolyn, she thought. She wasn't sure it was a comforting thought, but Millie steeled herself nonetheless.

She began to pump her hand slowly along the length of his cock, letting a trickle of pre-come wet her hand.

"Would you...put it in your mouth?" he said.

Her curiosity won out. Besides, maybe he would come quickly and she wouldn't have to actually let his dick near her pussy.

He sat beside her, and she turned round to taste him, feeling the strangely soft skin on her tongue.

Tentatively, Millie drew Leon's cock between her lips. It was certainly not some monster porn-guy hog, but even partway inside her mouth it seemed impossibly large. It took an effort not to graze him with her teeth, and she hoped he appreciated it.

Dick-likers must really work at this, she thought.

It seemed to be having the right effect on him, anyway. He was thrusting his hips slightly, eyes heavy-lidded. She maintained a firm grasp on his cock, controlling his motion, and thankfully he let her set her own pace.

She was curled around his leg, and his hands were on her body, caressing appreciatively from chest to belly to hip. Spit swamped her fingers and dribbled down her chin.

Leon's hand raked softly through her pubic hair. Unconsciously, she parted her thighs for him. His finger slicked along the hood of her clit, sending a jolt of pleasure through her. She leaned into his touch, gasping at another burst.

Then she froze, and drew back.

"Sorry," he said, seeing her face.

"No worries," she said quickly. "I just...I didn't...this is for you, okay? To get you off, I mean. That was the deal. You don't need to touch me there."

"It wouldn't really be very good sex in my book if you didn't get off, too."

"Then, once again, why on earth did you ask a lesbian to do this with you?"

Leon shrugged.

"Touch is touch," he said. "Billions of straight people jerking it every day is proof enough that you can get off with someone not of your preferred gender."

She huffed a laugh.

"Fine," she said, glaring pointedly and rubbing her fingers together in the universal sign of moolah. "Try to get me off, if you really want. But that's an additional fee, you damn weirdo."

* * *

Payment from Leon for:

👆💦

His hard cock was pressed into her leg now, leaving a wet spot on her thigh.

She essayed a few fake porn-star moans, thinking maybe she could get out of this without actually having to orgasm for him.

Instead, he muttered something about terrible acting and silenced her by matter-of-factly clamping a hand over her mouth. She gave a muffled laugh into his fingers, and he pulled them back.

His other fingers were working her more competently than she'd have expected, and the sticky sounds coming from between her legs made it difficult to pretend that she wasn't aroused. Physically, anyway.

Mentally...

Mentally, she didn't know what to think.

Think of some random hot girl, her brain supplied. Let him get you off and be done with it.

She pictured a busty porn model whose work she and Carolyn had enjoyed, with one of those impossibly gorgeous figures -- broad hips, heavy tits, soft belly pinching to a narrow waist. She remembered the redhead spreading her shaved cunt for the camera...fingers dancing on her clit, like the ones touching Millie now...

Then she remembered scrolling past a video of the busty redhead getting railed by a dude. It had begun to autoplay, and she'd let it play on. Watching the girl, she'd told herself, and it was true, dammit. She'd been watching the incredibly hot girl, and not the thoroughly boring guy.

But Millie remembered watching the man's come dripping out of the redhead's pussy at the end of the video -- and then she felt her body curl around Leon's fingers, hot wires stretching taut from her cunt to the back of her neck, and sending ripples back down to her toes.

She was still ringing with her climax when he rolled over onto her and touched his cock to her cunt.

Her insides were still clenching contentedly when suddenly she had something in her grip, pushing back against twitching muscles and humming nerves -- filling her up, bowing into her with long strokes.

It had been unfair of him to insist on getting her off, and it was even more unfair for him to get his stupid dick all over her orgasm like that.

Her tingling senses settled back towards something like normalcy, or as close to normalcy as she might have while a man's dick was inside her.

There remained a trembling afterglow, lending a sneakily pleasant aura to the sensation of his cock inside her. She didn't approve.

She decided to analyze her situation objectively.

It was by no means the fullest she'd ever felt. How did that old queercore song go?

Your dick is only two fingers wide! 🎶

But it didn't feel bad. If this were Carolyn trying on a new strap, she might describe it as satisfyingly firm-yet-springy. Not to mention warm, and alive.

As a woman, Leon left a lot to be desired, but as a sex toy he was extremely advanced.

He did not, however, last all that long. Well, that suited her fine.

In some strange way, she enjoyed the sensation of him coming inside her. It was nice, in that she could put a stop to this madness now. And there was the satisfaction of a job well done. His pleasure was obvious, and even a little disarming.

I've always been a people-pleaser. What can I say?

He flopped back over to his side of the bed, breathing hard, and she treated him to a sunny smile.

There was a man's come dripping down her ass.

She was not going to be ashamed of herself about this, she decided. There was no point. She'd done the stupid thing, and it had been weird and sort of fun, and that was it.

* * *

Payment from Leon for:

👖👚💨

After a cat bath, they watched bad TV for a while, and Leon sent another payment to persuade her to remain naked for the evening. Although she noticed he put his clothes back on.

She didn't really see what he got out of making her hang out naked, when he already, so to speak, had the grand prize. Maybe it was pity money. Or maybe he wanted to mildly humiliate her.

Well, she could take it. She didn't need his pity, but she did need his money, so she kept quiet.

Maybe he just likes to look at titties, Millie thought. I can relate.

Anyway, she was quite accustomed to lounging around naked for long periods -- much to Carolyn's amusement. Millie stretched like a cat on the sofa in Leon's roomy suite. The schlocky reality show to which they had become glued was finally returning from break. She unmuted the TV.

Payment from Leon for:

🛌

She was accustomed to lounging around naked, but she was far less accustomed to sleeping in the same bed as a man.

There was a second bed that could fold out, but, warily, she accepted his money to spend the night curled up beside him under the covers.

She'd never been great at getting to sleep in strange beds, much less with a man. But something put her out like a light.

* * *

Millie awoke to the pleasant, fuzzy feeling of a warm body breathing slowly, inches away. Then she remembered whose body it was, and she jerked out of bed, almost turning her ankle as she stepped awkwardly onto the cold floor.

She suppressed a yelp. Leon snorted in his sleep.

She regarded him for a moment. Pale golden light streaked his chest where it peeked out from the hotel blankets. He looked sort of cute, lying there with his stubbled face pressed against the pillow. Cute, like a big puppy, not cute like a warm and bed-rumpled and kissable woman.

Millie wished she could fly to Vegas, to be in Carolyn's hotel room instead. Not that she wanted to be at the stupid bachelorette party, having to make awkward small-talk with friends-of-friends. That shit would drive her crazy.

No, she was glad to be at the gaming expo.

As she brushed her teeth, she resolved that the rest of this weird, weird weekend would be for playing board games with her friends. The other thing...she was over and done with it. She'd let Leon have his little fantasy, and in the process she'd made enough money to at least ensure that she and Carolyn could make rent next month without falling behind on their loans.