Spraying the Babysitter

Story Info
Married couple with milky wife thoroughly explore babysitter.
8.5k words
4.75
33k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lacuberas
lacuberas
47 Followers

"How's it going in there?"

"Toby's almost asleep. I'll be right in."

I lay in bed, listening for the squeaking sounds of the rocking chair that sat next to Toby's crib to stop. Once the sounds subsided, I knew that Toby had fallen asleep while being nursed by Anna and that he was now being gently placed on his back into the crib. I heard the jangle of the animal mobile sent by Anna's mother that hung above the crib as it crashed into Anna's head, and she whispered curses as she tried to stop the mobile from making any more noise. This was a ritual that played out nearly every night.

"That fucking mobile - I'm about ready to throw the giraffe through the window." Anna entered the bedroom wearing her dark green bathrobe loosely tied across her waist. I admired her ass as she bent over to gather her day's dress from the piano stool in the corner, now a pit stop for clothing between the closet and the hamper. "Have you seen Biffy? I think Toby was looking for him; it would have helped to put him down."

"I'm sorry you didn't have Biffy, but I haven't seen him. I'll make sure to ask Jula tomorrow morning."

Her eyes softened, realizing I didn't know where Biffy, a doggy chew toy that Toby claimed for himself in a store one day, had disappeared too. If we couldn't find Biffy, Jula certainly would when she came to care for Toby in the morning.

Anna's thighs, now a bit thicker after giving birth, lay enticingly beneath the heavy terrycloth robe. I watched her hips swing as she gathered the clothes, then sway again as she placed the clothing gently into the hamper. I thought of her pussy, how wonderfully wet and familiar it was, waiting for me to split her down the middle, and my cock rose a bit as I absentmindedly began stroking myself beneath the sheets.

She turned toward me, her breasts heaving heavily against the robe that barely bound her. "Seriously, I will set that fucking thing on fire soon."

"OK, hon, maybe it's time we dump the mobile if it is that big a problem."

"I think it is my mom being passive-aggressive again."

"Could be."

She noticed my gaze now, focused on her cleavage. "I've got plenty left, dirty boy, don't worry."

She straddled me on the bed, her on top of the bedspread, my body beneath her, nestled in the sheets. She pressed her left hand down on the quilt over my groin.

"Mmm, hard already, I see."

"I was just thinking how good you look in a bathrobe."

"You're either a real romantic or just a horny fucker. I've married you long enough to know what you are." She grinned wickedly, then untied the robe, allowing her breasts to fall free. Her engorged nipples perked upward, set upon her swollen globes, now sized at a 36C and bulging with milk. A bit of white liquid slowly dribbled from each nipple, her breasts still full and hard after feeding Toby.

Anna pretended she was making some tremendous sexual sacrifice for me, but she had already admitted that she got off being milked. Many nights after feeding Toby, she rushed into bed to have me help continue her flow. Her nips stayed huge after she first let down, and now that the first pains of feeding were a distant memory, they readily responded to the attention given to them. When her tits began to drip, her box soon followed, open and glistening.

She lifted her right tit up with her right hand cupping the udder from below, then guided the swollen nipple down into my mouth, rubbing the base of her nip against my teeth, groaning a bit at the sensation. I pulled the tit further into my mouth, sucking her deeper with my tongue. Her milk began to spurt out, the warm streams filling my mouth. She relaxed a bit as I drained her, reducing the pressure on her swollen globe.

She mused as she withdrew her right tit from my mouth, then fed me from her left side. "Larry was being a total perv again today. He doesn't even try hiding it now."

"Mmmph." I had my mouth full but acknowledged her as one would a dentist asking a personal question while probing your teeth with their fingers.

"I mean, I don't blame him; I'm hot as hell." She massaged her left tit, renewing the spray as I valiantly tried to keep up with her flow, gulping the sweet watery milk down my throat. "Too bad it's his name on the firm."

Larry Clarkson and Joseph DeNova started Clarkson and DeNova, Attorneys in Law, in the 1960s. Denova was long gone, as was Clarkson, but Larry Clarkson Jr had taken over. Anna had been an assistant attorney at Clarkson, Samuels, and Shrivka LLC for the last four years and knew Larry's leers well. I wondered how often he'd dreamed of her creamy breasts, how much he fantasized about taking her from behind at her desk. He'd always be richer than me, but I knew he'd never get someone as hot as Anna without paying for it.

I managed to lift her tit up out of my mouth enough to utter "Fuck Larry" before returning her throbbing nipple back between my lips.

She laughed. "Yeah, fuck Larry. Better yet, fuck me."

She pulled her tit from my mouth, then rolled off the bed to a standing position. She pulled the robe off as I watched, admiring her hips, her shapely thighs, the small nest of brown hair below her belly, a tousled pelt leading my eye down to her pussy.

I swept the bedspread to my right, uncovering my body. My cock, bound against the covering before, sprung upward, erect and ready. Anna giggled, then swung herself back onto the bed, positioning her snatch above my groin. She grabbed my cock near the base, holding me steady as she lowered herself onto my shaft. She slid me between her meaty lips, opened like a valentine heart waiting for Cupid's arrow to penetrate her.

She grunted as she began to ride me, her body falling into rhythm with her thrusts up and down my stiff rod. I held onto her tits from below, elevating them enough that she could ride me more comfortably below her waist. Her milk streamed down from her nipple, followed the curved contour of her globes, some of the milk streaming down my hands where I gripped her udders, dripping down onto my chest.

She closed her eyes and arced backward as she ground her clit hard against me, pulling against my grasp. I pulled her tits pulled forward as she came, her nipples spraying rivulets of milk down across my face as her cunt shook with her orgasms.

After she caught her breath, she pushed herself off of me, my thick rod coated with her juice. I rolled myself off the bed as she got on all fours on the bedspread, her tits hanging toward the floor, dribbles of milk gathering on the polished wood tiles below. I placed my cock into her mouth and let her work my rod with her tongue as I caressed her hanging milk bags with my hands.

Once she had cleaned all her juices off my rod, she leaned back to balance herself, then grasped her tits with her hands, massaging them to increase her milk. She brought her swollen nipples together to direct thin warm streams onto my cock. My rod rose even further upward as her milk soaked my groin. She focused her streams directly onto my balls as I raised my dick to give her better access, and my cock twitched as the hot streams pulsed against my ball sack.

She returned my cock to her mouth and hungrily sucked her milk off of me. Once she polished me sufficiently, I withdrew myself and motioned her to turn herself around. She presented her gaped snatch as she bent lower to prepare herself. I placed my tip into her throbbing hole, then slowly penetrated her until I was ball deep, working her canal open. Once she had relaxed a bit, I began to pump her faster. I grabbed the back of her thighs and spread her further apart to get deeper into her, then grasped her ass with my hands as I pumped her harder.

"I want to swallow it." She could tell I was getting close. I pulled myself out of her, holding onto my throbbing cock, trying to hold my cum, as she turned herself back around. She opened her mouth wide, then took my cock deep into her, near the back of her tongue. She braced herself as I blew my load deep down her throat, leaving a trail of cum on her lips as I pulled out.

We murmured a bit in the dark, and I began to drift off.

"You still keep your porn on the E drive, right?"

I opened my eyes, now very much awake. Anna had found my stash a few years before and had given me some shit, but she never made me get rid of any of it. I'd buried it deeper into the drive, hoping she never questioned why I needed two terabytes of backup utilities.

"Uhh, not sure; I may have thrown all that away."

"Bullshit. You're married to a lawyer, dumb-ass. I've looked at your perverted shit since well before we married. And you seem to forget I'm the only person in the office that knows shit about computers."

She sighed. "Larry has three terabytes of backup spreadsheets. Men are perverts."

"OK, maybe I didn't throw it all away."

She giggled as she playfully slapped my chest with her hand. "You're into some pretty weird shit, but I won't judge. I do like your collection of girl on girl, though."

She turned onto her side and promptly fell asleep. I lay there another hour before finally drifting off.

Jula had been helping us with Toby since shortly after he was born. Anna typically would work at home in the mornings before going into the office in the afternoon, save for those days she was representing in court. Jula would come over mid-morning and stay with Toby until Anna or I returned from work. She quickly became an essential part of our daily routine, so it was a pretty bad blow when she announced that her family was moving out of state.

"Shit." Anna grumbled later after Jula had broken the news to us. "We'll have to find someone quick. I'm slammed at work right now."

"I'll see what I can do about working mornings at home."

"Yeah, do that, please. I'm going to need your help."

"Do you want me to do some research?"

"No way. This person has to get past Mama Bear."

She was right, so I put it out of my head. I was occasionally reminded of it over the next two weeks as I saw her search babysitting sites and text her friends who might know someone. This went on for a few days, every new day bringing a darker mood about Anna.

"Fuck. We don't need a nanny, as much as that might appeal to you. The one candidate I like has a fucking doctorate in childhood behavior, and I'd have to gargle Larry's balls for a year to afford her."

"Please don't do that. Look, this stuff always works out in the end."

"Yeah, OK." She grumbled a bit more, but her demeanor lightened a bit. "Goddammit."

Not long after that, she shook me awake one Saturday morning, her phone in her hand. "Hey, I think we might have a babysitter!"

"Oh yeah? Great news." I slowly awoke, glad to see Anna so cheerful.

"Janna's sister just graduated this spring and is looking to make some extra money, and you know how responsible Janna has always been."

I didn't, in fact, know that, as I couldn't recollect who Janna actually was, but I knew better than stop her flow of words. At this point, Anna was getting desperate, and if Janna's sister didn't have a criminal record, that was enough.

"Sounds good to me, hon. Though she sounds young, you're OK with that?"

"She's almost 19, and like I say, if she is anything like Janna she will be fine.She is going to meet us tomorrow afternoon if that is OK with you."

"Great, hopefully, it all works out."

I promptly forgot all about it the next day. I was still in my sweatpants, mindlessly fragging some aliens on the PC, when Anna sharply reminded me that we had an interview in ten minutes. I bolted to the bedroom, swapped the sweatpants for a pair of relatively clean jeans, combed my hair, and dabbed on some deodorant underneath my shirt.

I remembered the garbage bins blocking the right part of the driveway and slipped on my sneakers. I called out to Anna as I bolted out the front door,

"I'm moving the bins back up right now!"

Anna grumbled her acknowledgment.

I'd just finished moving up the last bin to the side of our house when I heard a car glide into the driveway behind me. I turned to see a slightly beaten-up pastel blue Mini Cooper parked where the bins had been. I waved, unable to see the occupant. I waited until she stepped out of the car, then began to descend the driveway to greet her.

She was short, a petite five foot one, tiny compared to Anna's relatively tall five-seven. She had a cherubic heart-shaped face and couldn't be much older than eighteen. Her hair framed her face as if she were a woodland fairy, tussled enough to indicate she was possibly mischievous, then flowed down slightly past her shoulders.

After taking in her face, I naturally sized up the rest of her as I approached. She wore a tight white cotton top, most of which was unfortunately obscured by a thin gray cardigan she wore above. Still, I could see enough to surmise she was probably a 32B, though her little tits were tightly pressed to her chest by the sports bra she wore, making it difficult to estimate.

Luckily, she was wearing yoga pants and was undoubtedly a creature who justified their creation. I surmised she was an athlete, possibly in gymnastics, as her thighs and calves were well-developed. Though I couldn't check her out from behind, the curves of the tight black fabric indicated a beautiful bubble butt behind her. I could quickly tell that the pants were bound close enough to hint she possessed a tight puffy pussy, as the hint of a camel-toe revealed itself behind the tight Lycra fabric that glued itself to her curves.

I had only seen her an instant, but already my cock was swelling, pressing up against the jeans I had just thrown on. I awkwardly walked down the driveway toward her, swinging my left hand in front of my groin, trying to obscure the sausage-like bulge along my inner thigh.

"Good afternoon! You must be Katie!"

She beamed. "And you must be Mister Gunderson!"

"It's OK if you call me Mike."

She continued smiling politely, and I knew she would never call me by my first name. No matter.

"Glad to meet you; come on in." I gestured up toward the front door at the end of a small path that snaked along the yard and connected to the driveway near where she stood.

I took the opportunity to check out her ass as I walked behind her. As I had hoped, the yoga pants presented her assets beautifully. She had a perfect bubble butt, but her thighs betrayed her strength, her girlish curves obscuring her strong leg muscles. I briefly contemplated just how strong her thigh muscles might be before I caught myself, noting my erection continued to stiffen. Anna waited for us at the front door, cradling Toby with her left arm.

"Welcome, come in!"

Katie cooed at the baby as she entered, eliciting a giggle from Toby. Having made an immediate impression, Anna warmly welcomed Katie in, and the two began to discuss all of Toby's likes and all the funny little things he did, mostly oblivious to my presence. I left them chatting away as I retreated to the kitchen, waiting for my erection to subside.

Once my dick had settled back down, I returned myself to the conversation.

"So, I hear you are a new graduate. Are you going to college?"

Katie's face brightened. "I'm starting in the spring at State U. But I've already made the track team and will be starting training in a couple of months. I can hardly wait!"

"What kind of track? Hurdles?"

She giggled. "No, I'm way too short to run hurdles. I mostly concentrate on the 100 and the 400-yard dash."

That explained the fantastic calves and thighs and the little titties. If she sat on her butt every day just scrolling on her phone, her boobs would probably be a bit bigger and bouncier, but her ass and hips wouldn't be nearly as luscious.

"It sounds like you will be pretty busy soon. Are you sure you will have time for Toby?" Anna broke my reverie with her reality.

"For sure, Mrs. Gunderson. Until school starts, I will ensure you are taken care of."

I immediately fought back the flood of thoughts that occurred upon hearing this, and focused on Anna for the rest of the conversation, subtly letting her know I wasn't consuming Katie with my eyes, though I did sneak a few peeks when they both turned their attention to Toby. The yoga pants began to make my cock twitch again, so I gracefully excused myself after confirming that, indeed, I would be glad to have Katie help out.

I woke up with a start at 2 in the morning, sporting a rigid boner, the tip of my cock pulsing. I'd woken from a dream that involved Katie and I walking near a mountain stream. She was panicked as she had lost her mobile phone and couldn't find it, and she had come to me for help. So in the dream, I followed behind her down the path that ran alongside the stream, watching her beautiful young ass bounce as she walked, the black yoga pants accentuating every ripple as she moved. We reached a small clearing with a large log, and as we approached the log, she shouted in excitement. The phone lay on the ground on the other side of the log, so Katie lay her midriff down across the log to reach over and grab the doll. As she bent over, I pulled her yoga pants down over her hips, then pulled my cock out from my pants. I pulled her panties to the side, admired her little slit, then began to push my tip into her; and that is when I woke up.

I probably should have just jacked it off, but I really wanted pussy. I nudged Anna, who lay deep asleep by me.

"Hey... I don't suppose you would like to.."

She lay there a minute, not saying anything. Then, half asleep, she spoke.

"I'm tired, but you do whatever you want, just so long I don't have to do anything."

Not exactly the passion of newlyweds, but we were well past that now. She typically slept on her side, particularly now with her swollen milkers, but she rolled over onto her stomach for me. I grabbed several pillows we kept on the bed and placed them under her belly, adding one for her head. This raised her enough to keep her comfortable, keeping her tits from being crushed and raising her hips for better access. Now relaxed and settled, she closed her eyes and returned to her dozing.

I explored her snatch with my fingers, opening her lips with my left hand. Her pussy was getting wet, and I wondered what her dreams might be as I opened her slit with my hand.

Once her hole was well-lubed with pussy juice, I placed myself behind her, inserted my rod, and slowly began to fuck her. I grabbed Anna's hips, then closed my eyes and brought my mind back to my dream of Katie. I thought of her little bubble ass and how tight her little slit would be, and I pounded Anna's cunt until I had creamed deep inside her, then pulled out, collapsing next to her.

Anna rolled over to face me as I lay gasping, looking up at the ceiling in the darkness of our bedroom. She used her left hand to firmly grasp my still-swollen rod, sticky with her juices and my cum.

"If it's gonna keep you that hard, you can fantasize about our new babysitter any time you want."

She let go of me, then turned to her side and fell asleep.

A month passed, and Katie was indeed very dependable and soon made deep connections with Toby and Anna. I didn't see her often, as I was usually gone in the mornings before she arrived, and she often left before I came back home, but I did manage to see her often enough to keep my imagination fed. Though I rarely saw her, I knew quite a bit about her as Anna relished learning all of Katie's secrets, secrets she would never tell her parents. I learned who the mean girls in high school had been and stories about her old track teammates.

Anna loved to talk to me about Katie while we were in bed, often starting to tell me something funny Katie had said that day as I drew her swollen nipples into my mouth to suck her tit milk. At first, I got annoyed, but I realized that Anna was getting turned on by Katie as if she was recharged with a burst of youthful energy, so I quickly learned to let her ramble on as I had my way with her body.

lacuberas
lacuberas
47 Followers