Maid in My Home Pt. 02 - Attentive

Story Info
The new maid is working out great. Very attentive.
2.9k words
4.65
5.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We returned with a vengeance. Our flights came in at the same time that Allison's sister's birthday celebration took up all of our free time. After a ridiculously overpriced dinner at Herman's, we were both dozing in each others arms in the back of a towncar. When we arrived, we were so groggy and drunk and jetlagged that we didnt give a damn about the house when we rolled in and exploded our luggage all over the bedroom before passing out in each other's arms.

Morning came. Allison was up and answering phone calls and emails like a psychopath by the time I was contemplating coffee. My private email pinged that Ms. Margaye was nearby and wanted to know how satisfied we were with her cleaning job. I waited 45 minutes to respond, after checking with Allison.

Margaye arrived in our driveway in a beat up sedan. Allison greeted her at the door and I was happy to see that Margaye was as homely as I suspected. She had a heavy, angular face. The Olsterhoff name rang true. She wasn't unattractive. She had a stern, serious resting face. She was very direct and upfront with what she did and didn't do while we were away. Allison was impressed with the level of cleaning she did in the kitchen and I was happy with the straight lines from the vacuum cleaner on my new carpets.

Allison pulled me aside as we were touring the house and said "she looks like a librarian!" She did. Margaye had a stern look and a direct manner that made me think of the dread I felt when a library book was overdue. Margaye ended the tour in our bedroom (a subtle nod to the lipstick stains) where she took out a notepad and rattled off a list of minor repairs she recommended.

Allison and I looked at each other and nodded.

"Margaye... five stars. You are amazing. Thank you!"

"Thank you, sir!"

Allison asked "so how did you get into this line of work? You are so organized and through."

Margaye sighed. "Sorry, it is a long story. I'm almost 30. I spent most of my 20s working my way through college, getting distracted with full time jobs. I burned out on getting my engineering degree, and then my mom started going down hill."

"Oh, no," Allison said. "What is the issue?"

"Issues. She had a few cancer scares and maybe she is a hypochondriac, but she does have dementia. She has always been... difficult. Now I live with her. She is okay on her own while I'm at work and frankly, I'd rather be working than watching her watch TV on full volume. I just need a few hours to tidy up the house and cook her a few meals. I hope that is okay."

"Absolutely" Allison and I said simultaneously.

"I must say, you two are such a nice couple. I can tell it will be great working with you. I like how detailed and direct you are. Please let me know via text, email or even post-it notes if something needs attention."

Allison and I were both grinning. I said "If only all of my employees were as awesome as you! I'll be sure to call the agency to say how perfect you are for us."

Margaye blushed and looked at her shoes. "Thank you."

_____

The next few weeks were a blur of office work, catching up after our trip. The only thing I wasn't worried about was the house. Well, the cleanliness of the house. The rest of the house was kind of a nightmare. It was 10,000 square feet and qualified as a managed building, meaning we had to have a property manager to handle maintenance, landscaping and inspections. The previous owners had deferred maintenance for years.

Margaye was almost invisible because I only came out of the office to use the bathroom and eat and sleep. Everything was clean and in place. Margaye even started doing my laundry, which I was uncomfortable with at first. But, it was so nice to find an empty hamper and my clothes neatly folded in the drawers. Allison was ecstatic. She hated doing laundry with a passion. Even the recycling was handled by Margaye.

One Friday, work had spun down for the both of us so Allison and I were puttering about, drinking wine and catching up with each other. I had no idea what Margaye's hours were, but it was 5pm on a Friday and she was still at the house, cleaning. I had been frisky with Allison, but she way playing coy, scampering away when I pinched her bum or hissing when I would discretely grope her breasts. "Margaye is still here, don't!"

By 6pm, we were both pretty tipsy and I was planning my final seduction of Allison as soon as she got off the damn phone. We were both in the bedroom when she finally hung up, sighed and looked at me with desire. I wrapped my arms around her and drew her close, pushing my growing erection into her body. She sighed. "Margaye is still here?"

Margaye breezed in with an armload of laundry "I'm still here. Don't mind me."

I didn't. I pulled Allison closer and kissed her. She kissed me back. We stood, lost in each others arms for infinity. Gradually, she pushed me on to the bed and took off her jogging shorts and panties. I figured Margaye had got the message and went home for the night. But, as Allison sprang my cock from my shorts, mounted me and guided my cock into her pussy, Margaye came out of the walk-in closet. Allison was lost in a haze of desire for me as she started riding me. I tried not to look at Margaye who, instead of fleeing, stood there and watched.

Allison was riding me in earnest, her large tits tempting me, so I started pinching her nipples through her sports bra. After a while, Allison stripped off her bra and rode me naked while Margaye watched. The look on Allison's face told me she knew she was being watched. And loving it. I decided to push the envelope a bit by kneading and spreading her ass cheeks as she rode me. She was so wet and welcoming, moaning into me. I wasn't going to last long.

We had fucked in public in all the usual places- late nights by the hotel pool, in numerous cars, balconies of hotels, the backyard, the beach, and even on a scenic mountain top. But never with someone in our bedroom. I stole glances as Margaye who was just standing there, watching, her hands folded in front of her, like she was waiting for a taxi.

Allison picked up her pace. My balls tightened and I gripped her hip, my signal that my orgasm was imminent. She tightened her pussy around my cock and I groaned as I exploded inside her. She slowed to enjoy my cock pulsing cum deep into her pussy. I get sensitive after cumming so she slowed to a stop and savored the sensation.

As most men do, I started to doze in post orgasmic bliss, when I heard the tap in the bathroom running. Margaye came out and handed Allison a warm, we washcloth. Allison blushed and said thanks, rolling off me, catching my cum leaking out of her pussy. Margaye remained at the bedside, waiting patiently. Allison ignored her, looked into my eyes and started fingering her clit. She loves smearing my cum over her clit when I cum first. She rolled over on to her belly and cocked one leg off to the side. She put the washcloth below her pussy and fingered her clit while my cum dripped down her slit. She moaned softly. I could feel my erection returning but I was so damn tired and cold. I pulled the sheets over me and watched Allison moaning into the bed spread. She came. After a few moments, Margaye asked to take the washcloth away. I pulled Allison close to me and if Margaye left, I didn't notice.

_____________

I think we were both a little embarrassed about putting on a show for Margaye. Allison was hornier than usual during the weekend, demanding to be fucked Saturday and Sunday morning, once on the couch Saturday evening, and Sunday night, fucked her in bed and she finished herself off by masturbating with a dildo. I was worried it would change our maid's work relationship with us, so I didn't bring it up. Margaye had the weekend off, so we didn't see her. Allison didn't say anything.

Monday afternoon, Margaye set to work without a word. Allison and I were both slammed by back-to-back meetings until late in the evenings. She was on her period and was asleep by the time I came to bed. I had a road trip Wednesday and got back late.

On Thursday, Allison fell into my arms around 10pm. Margaye was long gone. I wanted to take time to make love to my wife. I held her from behind, teasing her nipples and sucking on her neck.

After a few minutes of silent foreplay, Allison turned to me. "I need to tell you what happened with Margaye while you were gone."

Uh oh. "Oh yes?"

I could tell Allison was uneasy but she was still responding to my touch.

"I had to ask Margaye if she was okay with what happened... Friday night. So, I did. She brushed it off, saying it was fine. I told her that if it made her uncomfortable, it wouldn't happen again. But, I said, I really appreciated the warm wash cloth."

"What did she say?"

"Again, she brushed it off."

"A real pro. You know in domestic culture before the Victorian era, servants would routinely-"

"I have something else to tell you."

"Oh?"

"I had to ask her... if she enjoyed it."

"And?"

"She said she did, very much."

"Wow."

"She said it was so nice to watch us. She loves how passionate we are for each other. She said she watches porn because she doesn't have a boyfriend, but it turns her off when it gets rough. She says she looks at amateur porn with couples she can tell when they are truly in love."

"That's sweet and also erotic."

"It get's better. She told me that Friday night, she went home and was masturbating in her bedroom. And her mom walked in. She had her earbuds in and her tablet running porn so she didn't notice at first. Of course, it's her mom and she has dementia but nonetheless she was mortified."

"Ouch!"

"Yeah, so I said that in the future, if she had the urge and the housework is under control.... she could touch herself on the job."

"Oooh," I said, sliding my cock into her pussy as I spooned her from behind. I thrusted into her slowly.

"Mhhh," she moaned. "And, of course, I had to ask if she had toys. She said no, because: mom. Soooo... I offered to give her one of my toys. She was unsure but it was my turn to brush it off. I asked her what she liked and she got beet red and said she didn't know. So, I unlocked the bottom drawer."

The toy drawer. Allison has quite the collection. Most of it was my fault. For our anniversary one year, I enrolled her in the Toy of the Month club from a high-end supplier. Allison was mortified at the thought of 12 sex toys within a year, but after 3 months, she doubled her membership and set to exploring the world of sex toys.

"Well, what did she pick?" I was slowly thrusting into her from behind, biting her neck.

"Well, she was beet red the entire time and couldn't decide, so I grabbed a rabbit and told her how much I enjoyed it. She took it and I assured her it was sanitized. She seemed unsure. I said try it out! She didn't want to take it home so I said she could give it a try here. I could tell she was getting aroused but was embarrassed. So I said 'hey, let's get comfortable on the couch and find some porn you like.' I was just off my period so I was horny as hell and you were gone. Just a little girl time, frigging on the couch. I insisted, grabbed the blue dildo that's shaped just like you and took her downstairs. I browsed for porn on the big screen while she poured us some wine. She needed it. I needed it."

I was kneading Allison's breasts and steadily fucking her. She was pushing back, her back arching.

"I found a really well-done porn. Male-Female. She seemed enraptured. I sat on the other side of the couch and took my panties off. I buzzed my clit for a bit, then took off my bra and fucked myself while pinching my nipples. I looked over at Margaye, who had her hand up her shirt and a hand down her pants. I told her she could get more comfortable and she did. She has a cute body! Tiny nipples and breasts."

"Does she shave?"

"I didn't look. But I could see she was enjoying running the rabbit along her slit. I told her I love it when I push it inside and let the ears buzz my clit. She eventually inserted and came immediately. I took my time, thinking of you, wishing you were there to put on a show for her again."

"Oh yeah? What would you have be do in that situation?"

"Id stand you up and suck your cock while I fucked myself in front of her."

"Oh god, honey, I'm going to cum!"

"Does that turn you on?"

I responded by cumming in her pussy. When I was done, she said "Oh, Margaye! Washcloth, please!"

We both laughed, and I got up to fetch a warm washcloth. When I came back, Allison was on her back, legs spread, cum leaking and her fingers spreading it around her pussy. "That was so sweet of her," she said.

"What?"

"How she watched then got a washcloth. I never thought I was a voyeur until now. It doesn't feel creepy, does it?"

"As long as we keep a professional relationship and she wants to watch and masturbate, I'm good with it. You?"

"It turns me on," she moaned, sliding two fingers into her sloppy cunt.

"Shall I unlock the bottom drawer?"

"It's open. I told Margaye she has free access, any time, as long as she cleans up. Get the blue one? No... Something... kinkier. You pick."

I selected the clear glass one, a little bigger than my prick.

"Ohh, perfect. Naughty boy, you want to watch?"

"Always," I said as I laid across the bed to watch her up close. She lined it up with her pussy and slid it in. No lube needed. Her cunt was so sloppy from my jizz the toy made obscene noises. I watched, enraptured as her pussy lips clung to the ridges and veins of the realistic glass cock. She fucked herself slowly at first, adjusting to the girth. I stoked slowly so she could see.

"Oh, I'm taking this on the trip next time. You like watching me?"

"I love watching you, darling. You are so fucking sexy."

She picked up the pace a little, but I could tell she was edging a bit.

"What did Margaye say afterwards?"

"Huh? Oh uh, she didn't say anything for a while. After I came, I just sat there for a while, watching the porn. It was really well done. Not raunchy. Great photography. I was thinking of going for round two, when Margaye got up, put her pants on and asked for my dildo. Of course she cleaned them both and put them away. I was languid on the couch for a while, petting my pussy. She puttered around in the kitchen for a while then around 8 she said she really enjoyed the experience and was going home."

"Such a pro. Not weird at all?"

"Just like a college dorm room frig."

"You did that?"

"I never told you? Yeah, that's how I got interested in toys. My roommate would put on a porn and got me a cheap vibrator from the drug store. We'd do that every other weekend if we didn't have dates."

"Damn, girl!"

"But I only like to be watched by you. And Margaye."

"And the maintenance guy at the hotel pool."

"Mhhh," she moaned, picking up the pace of fucking her pussy with her glass toy. I was rock hard.

"Do you want to suck my cock?"

"Yesss, I love sucking you cock after you fuck me."

I stood up, walked around the bed and presented my cock to her. She took me in her mouth while she fucked herself with the glass toy. The angle was a little weird, so eventually I took hold of the dildo and she rolled on her side to focus on her task of pleasing my cock while I fucked her pussy with the toy. The glass was slick with her wetness and my cum. I thrusted it deeper and harder and she responding by taking my entire length down her throat. When I came in her mouth, she came so hard she pushed the toy out of her pussy.

After we both came down, I started cleaning up while she lazily played with her pussy and nipples.

"Next time," she said, "it's going to be extra hot with Margaye watching."