Maid Just For You

Story Info
She surprises her boyfriend on his birthday.
1.4k words
4.35
7.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dalton402
Dalton402
389 Followers

Maid Just for You

Just a fun and dumb short story which isn't very original. I'm not expecting big scores or plaudits for it.

*************

"Welcome home, master," I welcomed my boyfriend as he walked through the front door, dressed in my scandalously short and low-cut sexy maid outfit, white stockings, and high heels. His jaw almost dropped to the floor when he saw me. It was his birthday and a few weeks ago I found some old social media posts he had made of sexy anime maids.

"I'm not interested in that kind of thing anymore," he told me, his face bright red with embarrassment, when I confronted him with mock anger, turning into fits of giggles on my part. "I posted those when I was a lot younger," he tried to explain.

Those posts weren't as old as he wanted to admit. He made them when he was single, so it didn't matter to me, but it did give me an idea for a kinky treat for his birthday.

"Happy birthday, master," I added trying to sound as cute as possible. I had done my research. I had watched a lot of anime and even some anime porn.

To be honest, I was slightly nervous. It wasn't something I was used to wearing and I wasn't sure he was going to appreciate it. His jaw-dropping and his eyes bulging from his head reassured me that he certainly wasn't hating it.

"If it pleases you, Master, please wait in the lounge and I will bring you a beer," I said with a little bow. Before I took his coat. He looked bewildered. Inside I was getting a thrill at the effect I was having on him.

I went to the kitchen, and I brought the beer for him, bending over as I did so to give him as much of an eyeful of my deep cleavage as I could with a lusty smile.

"Would Master like to see me clean?" I asked keeping the role-playing going. He just nodded with a dumb grin on his face. I picked up the feather duster I bought and began to pretend to dust making sure I bent over so he could see the thong I was wearing underneath my maid outfit. I looked behind me and saw his mouth open staring at my ass.

I was starting to enjoy myself and I knew he was loving what he was seeing. I finished my act to take the role-play to the next level by kneeling submissively in front of him. His trousers were tented up and had an excited look of disbelief.

"Would Master like me to take out his big cock and give him a blow job?" I asked demurely.

He just nodded and somehow blurted out, "Yes please."

I opened up his trousers and licked up from the base to the head of his cock before I took him into my mouth.

"Fuuuck!" he moaned.

I swirled my tongue around his head before I began to bob my head up and down while making cork-screwing motions with my hands. I could hear him moaning, "Fuck!", "Jesus!", "Oh my God!" and I was loving hearing it.

I removed him from my mouth and pulled down the top of my maid outfit, allowing my tits to flop out. I enveloped my tits around his cock, dribbled some spit between them and over his cock for lubricant and began to give him a tit job. I looked up at him as I rubbed his dick with my tits. His eyes were glazed over, and he looked up at the ceiling, his eyes squeezed shut as he enjoyed the feeling of his cock being massaged by my tits.

I was loving doing this to him and getting this reaction from him, but I found spit didn't make the best lubricant and a tit job was too much hard work.

"Please, Master, will you let me drink your delicious cum?" I offered instead with wide-eyed innocence.

"Yeah," he breathlessly replied. His cock was rock hard, and I could tell he was desperate to cum in any way possible.

I eagerly took him back into my mouth, bobbing up and down, trying to take as much of him into my mouth as possible. Feeling not submissive enough, I took his hand and put it on the back of my head. Lower and lower I went as I took in more and more of him. I felt him begin to push me down until I had all of him in my mouth.

I didn't want him to cum like this. I wanted to taste his cum. I pushed myself up. Feeling what I wanted to do he let go of my head. His cock exited from my mouth, but a long strand of saliva kept them joined together.

I gave my boyfriend a naughty smile before I took a deep breath and plunged back down again. I returned to bobbing up and down and corkscrewing my hands. He began to make guttural groans. I could feel he was close. His cock began to throb and wads of gooey cum shot into my mouth. My boyfriend screamed in pleasure and relief,

"Shiiiit!"

I clamped my lips around his cock so not a drop spilt out.

Carefully removing his cock from my mouth, I swirled his cum in my mouth, savouring its flavour before swallowing.

"Would Master like his birthday meal?" I asked sweetly. My boyfriend was in a post-orgasmic daze and could only nod his agreement. I stood up and headed to the kitchen to cook his steak and chips. When I served his meal with another beer, I asked,

"Will Master let me eat with him?" to which he happily agreed.

Remembering what I saw in an anime, I cut up his steak and fed it to him, encouraging him to say, "Ah!" My boyfriend looked like he was fulfilling some kind of fantasy.

All this role-playing, the scantily way I was dressed and my boyfriend's love of what I was doing, was making me horny. After dinner, I stood up with my hands held demurely in front of me and asked him,

"Would Master like to fuck my wet pussy?"

My boyfriend looked like all his birthdays and Christmases had come all at once. He was more than happy for me to lead him to the bedroom. I climbed onto the bed and knelt on all fours with my ass in the air. The maid outfit barely covered my ass anyway so it didn't need to be hitched up.

"Please Master, put your big dick into my pussy," I begged.

He didn't need to be asked twice and he roughly pulled down my thong and began to feast on my pussy,

"Master, fuck me with your tongue," I pleaded before a powerful orgasm shook me.

He inserted two fingers inside me making me orgasm again. I could hear him almost rip off his clothes and felt him line himself up before plunging his dick inside me,

"Master, your big dick feels so good inside me," I moaned as he pumped me. Hearing me say that made him lose control and he began to thrust in and out of me harder and more roughly. I was in ecstasy. My tits were swaying all over the place. I could hear his balls slapping my clit. I had gotten so into the role-play of the sexy anime maid that even then, I was moaning, "Fuck me, Master! Fuck me, Master!" "Maaaaassster!" I screamed when my orgasm wracked through my body.

All this was now too much for my boyfriend and he screamed out his orgasm, "Fuuuuuck!" He came so much. I loved the feeling of his cum dripping out of me because I knew much he enjoyed what I did for him."

When I got my breath back, I turned around and said, "Happy birthday, Darling," with a kiss.

"Thank you for the best birthday present I ever had," my boyfriend said gratefully and he kissed me deeply in gratitude. "You were so fucking hot. Go and have a shower and get changed. I'll wash the dishes then we can watch a film while I'll give you a foot rub. Your feet must be sore from being in those heels. I love you!" and he kissed me deeply again.

"I love you too!" I smiled, happy at how much my effort was appreciated.

Dalton402
Dalton402
389 Followers