Room 128 Pt. 01

Story Info
Her long lived fantasy of him comes true.
2k words
4.45
6.4k
7

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two years since I last saw him. I'd fantasized about being with him time and time again. Many factors hindered why we weren't but situations change. I'm in town for a business meeting, coming in a few days early for some time to myself. Our last encounter rings through my head, the urge to finally see him, feel him, be with him is strong as nothing is holding me, holding us back now.

"Room 128." I texted him. I threw the phone on the bed and started the shower. As I undressed, I opened the curtains to the balcony, seeing the sunset over the trees in the distance. I turn the fireplace up, the flames lighting the room. I step in the shower, adjusting the temperature to my liking. With the water falling over my body I feel the stress of the day fall with it. I turn the water off, wrapping up in the big fluffy hotel robe I hear the door unlatch.

He actually came. I tied the robe and opened the bathroom door, smelling his clone for the first time in two years. His back is toward me, he's looking out the balcony doors, one hand pressed against the glass holding his weight.

"You came." I say, getting his attention.

"I did." he says, turning toward me. We lock eyes.

"Why wouldn't I have come? I've ached to be with you." He says, walking toward me. We lock eyes, the room lit only by the bouncing flames from the fireplace. He wraps his left arm around my lower back, his right hand resting on my cheek.

"I was scared you'd moved on." I say, holding on to him around the waist.

"With as long as it's been." I add.

"I told you I'd wait and I meant it." he says, as he leans in to kiss me. His kiss felt the same as it did the first time; electrifying. Butterflies flutter around my stomach, I feel my cheeks turning red as nerves creep in. He starts pushing me toward the bed, not breaking his kiss. I feel his tongue circle with mine, sending chills down my back. I fall back on the bed as he unties my robe, exposing my warm body to the chilled air in the room. His warm body presses against me as he lays on top of me, still kissing me with overwhelming desire. I reach to undo his belt, breaking our kiss to look down, we're both breathing heavy.

"I want you so bad." he whispers, as he cups my breast, slightly pinching my nipple.

"Take what you want." I tell him biting my lower lip. He lifts up to remove his shirt and pushes his pants off with his boxers. I pull my arms out of the robe, entangling my body with his. I pull him in for another kiss, I feel his stiff cock press against my leg.

He moves to my neck, whispering in my ear what's coming next, what he's going to do to me. I moan as he kisses my neck, my ear, down my body. Chills take over as I grip the sheets, feeling his lips on my hard nipple. I look down and make eye contact as he comes back up, kissing me once more.

"Where should I start?" he asks.

"Touch me!" I quickly answer, as he kisses me again and slips a finger inside.

"You're so wet!" he says, tasting my juices on his finger. He slides down, holding my outer thigh as his tongue runs up my slit. He pushes in, circling my clit. I push forward, burying his face in my wet cunt. He looks up at me as he's pleasuring me, his eyes dark. I pull him up, kissing him hard as I taste myself on his lips.

"Fuck me!" I demand. He strokes his cock, precum dripping from his head. I wrap my arms around his back, gasping as he enters my body. He pushes in slowly, filling me with passion. I close my eyes, taking in every movement. He is so big and thick, thicker than I ever imagined. With my feet wrapped around his hips, he moves his hand to my butt, gripping tightly as he begins to thrust. I moan with every inch he pushes in.

"You're so tight baby." he says, breathing out quickly.

"Push through me" I tell him.

"Fuck me harder!" I beg, as he complies with my plea.

"Ahh yes baby!" I moan, closing my eyes, gripping the sheets. I hear his breathing heavy as he pounds my cunt, his balls smacking against my ass. He slows, catching his breath.

"Sit on me." he says, pulling back and smacking my thigh. He lays down, his dick standing at attention. I straddle him, rubbing against his member before sitting on him.

"Stop teasing me!" he smiles, holding my hips.

"You like it, don't lie." as I continue, leaning down to kiss him. I lift up, sliding down onto him slowly. I relax, grinding my hips on him, feeling him as deep as he could possibly be inside me. Chills run down my spine as he lifts my legs, bouncing me up and down, thrusting his hips in the process. I grip his arms, throwing my head back. I feel the build up, squeezing his arms as I scream out; he rocks my whole body.

"Don't stop baby, please don't stop!" I beg, my walls forming to his cock.

"Squeeze me baby, tighten that cunt even more!" he says, continuing to thrust. I place my hand on his chest as he slows his pace, allowing me to catch my breath. I lean down, kissing him hard. He rolls over, holding my legs open as he slides back in my body, looking me in the eyes as he pounds. I grip the headboard, my arms above my head. He grabs my throat, his eyes still locked with mine.

"You're taking this cock." he whispers in a cynical tone. I grin, pushing my hips forward making him dive deeper as he pushes in and out.

"Fuck me hard, I'm your slut!" I moan, gripping his wrist, his hand still around my throat. He tightens his grip, following my instruction, pounding as hard as he can. I close my eyes, breathing shallow as my body tightens.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I moan.

"Cum on this dick whore!" he says, pounding harder.

"Look at me while you cum!" he growls, jerking my face toward him. I open my eyes the best I can as my muscles pulsate on him. I yell out in pleasure as I feel wetness; my body thrashes against his he continues thrusting, not letting up.

"Squirt on my cock, don't hold back baby!" he smiles watching his dick go in and out of me. He looks up at me, slowing his thrusts.

"This is better than anything I imagined." he whispers, kissing my neck.

"I've wanted you for so long." I tell, running my hands down his chest.

"I need to finish, but you're going to cum again before I do." he says, backing up.

"Flip over, I want that ass in my face." he says, smacking my thigh as I get into form.

"Face down, ass up now!" he demands.

"Damn you're so sexy, that fat ass!" he says smacking me.

"Put it back in!" I tell him, shaking my ass. He laughs, kissing my ass as he slides down.

"I'll put it back in but first," he smiles, licking my love entrance. I lower down on his face, his tongue now flexing inside my dripping cunt. I grind on him, rubbing my clit as he tongue fucks me. He pushes my hand away, sucking my clit as hard as he can. My body shakes as I climax on his face, screaming into the bed as the intensity peaks. He breaks his suction, entering my body once again with his massive cock. I moan, my face still in the bed.

"Please take your time baby I don't want this to end." I tell him.

"Don't worry baby, I'm gonna make sure you're taken care of before I fill you up." he says, his fingers tracing the tattoo down my spine. Chills crawl from my shoulders down to my butt, butterflies flutter in my stomach. I feel the heat in my face, my cheeks red from the activity, from nerves. He thrusts slow, kissing down my back, gripping my breast and pinching my nipple between his fingers. I raise up, pushing my back against his chest. He kisses my neck, holding both breasts, squeezing lightly both nipples. I wrap my arms around his sides behind me, pulling him as close as he can be to me, as deep inside me as he could be. He's moving slowly, making it last as long as he can.

"Baby I'm gonna finish but I need you to cum one more time." he whispers in my ear, kissing my neck.

"Let me roll back over, I want you on top when you finish in me for the first time." I tell him, turning toward him. He backs up, I take his hardness tightly in mouth. He's watching me, his pulsating girth fills my mouth perfectly. I play with his tip, beating it against my tongue before engorging his length again. His eyes close as I taste his desire once more. I raise up, still stroking him as I lay back.

"You're so beautiful," he says, hovering over me. I smile, blushing as I feel the heat return to my cheeks. He leans down, tasting himself on my lips. He moves to my nipple sucking hard. I run my fingers through his hair and he looks up at me. I grab his dripping cock and guide him to my entrance. He slides in, slowly, savoring every movement.

"You're so wet baby, you feel so good." he says, picking up his pace.

"You're so big, I feel so full with you inside me." I tell him, holding him close. He kisses my neck, breathing deeply.

"You ready to finish baby?" he asks, kissing me before I can answer. His tongue once again circles with mine. He's thrusting hard, his nails digging into my skin. I wrap my arms around his sides, our eyes locked on each other in the fire light.

"I love you." he whispers. I feel my face burning, I close my eyes and whisper back "I love you". He pumps harder, sound of love filling the room.

"I'm right there baby, don't stop, please don't stop!" I beg, pushing my hips forward. He speeds up, taking my hand into his holding it against the bed. I moan, and let my legs fall from around his waist.

"Let go baby, cum on my cock one more time!" he whispers. I let go, my walls squeezing him even tighter this time. I squeal in pleasure, my body arching against his as I pulsate with him this time. He grunts, and I feel him filling my insides with his thick cream. He buries himself as deep as he can in me, grunting with every squirt of his seed.

"Uuugh oh yes!" he groans. He steadily thrusts, not breaking his rhythm as he finishes.

"Give me every last drop." I tell him as he slows his pace. He kisses me slowly, exiting my now full cunt. He rolls off of me, his cock still at attention. I take him in mouth, savoring the taste of his arousal. I stroke him as he gently pumps his hips, squeezing the tip and licking his perfectly smooth head. We look at each other in the flames light, he pulls me in for one last kiss. Our tongues dance, as we break away, we're both breathing heavy.

"You're very good in bed." I tell him, laying back.

He grins, "it's easy when you're just as good," he says, laying toward me.

I reach for his hand, his fingerings tangling with mine.

"I want to hold you all night if you'll let me." he says, pulling me by my hand closer to him.

"I would love that!" I smile, pressing my body against his under the covers. The fire dies down, leaving the room dark and chilled. I lay with him, entangled in his arms hearing his heart beat as I drift off to sleep.