Two Many Temptations Ch. 01

Story Info
A Sister-in-law's unexpected stay makes things hard.
3.4k words
4.28
29k
33

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It had been an incredibly trying week at work, and I was more than happy when the clock finally hit 4:30 on Friday afternoon. As I bided my time, waiting for the swarm of employees to clear the parking lot, I exchanged good byes with a few of the coworkers headed for the exits. At 4:45 I gathered my laptop bag and made my own departure.

As I was making my 45-minute drive home, I couldn't help but think about all the plans I didn't make for my weekend. I'd taken Monday off, and the only thing I was planning on doing was being a couch potato. My week at work had been trying, with road blocks and obstacles popping up in pretty much every one of the projects I was trying to work on. But that's okay, that was a problem for future me. In the meantime, I had nothing planned for the next 72-hours.

About halfway home, my wife, Courtney, called.

"Hey baby, how was work?" her bubbly voice asked through my car's audio system.

"More of the same." I replied. "How is your day going?"

"It's going okay. Listen..." Courtney started. She paused before continuing. "I know you had plans to do nothing this weekend, and I'm not asking you to change that, but I do have a huge favor to ask of you."

There was a long pause on my end as I could feel my blood pressure start to go up, wondering what it could be. Before I let myself get too worked up, I figured I had better at least see what she needed.

"Okay, what's up?"

"My parents and Lacy got into a huge fight last night. It didn't blow over, and continued on this morning, and all day today. Do you think it'd be okay if she stayed with us for a few days? Maybe a week or two tops? I'm not asking for you to baby sit or entertain her. I'm sure it'll mostly be like she isn't even here, except you'll have to wear pants over the weekend."

Lacy was Courtney's 19-year-old sister, who had just gotten home from her first year of college. Courtney and Lacy's parents had always been pretty strict, and very conservative. Apparently, after being on her own for 9 months, she was struggling to readjust herself to her parents' rules. I didn't see how this would affect my weekend all that much. Courtney and Lacy could keep each other company, and I could veg out watching TV or gaming on my PC. Or so I thought...

"Also, one of the other nurses broke her arm ATVing with her boyfriend, so...I got called in. I'm sorry, I know it's a big ask with Lacy coming to crash without me there, but she's a big girl, she doesn't need you to babysit her. She just needs a place to escape our parents for a little while." Courtney spoke quickly, I guess hoping I didn't have a chance to object.

"Ugh." Was all I managed to reply. Despite Courtney's reassurances, I saw my care-free weekend vanishing in front of me.

"Please babe. I'll make it up to you." There was a sultry undertone to her voice on the second sentence.

"It's fine. Of course she's welcome. Do I need to pick her up?" I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to Courtney to 'make it up' to me. That woman could suck the soul straight out of a man, and when she was extra motivated like she was now, there was very little that was off limits.

There was a small squeal on the other end of the line, "Thank you baby! I swear, it'll be like she's not even here. No, she said she could get her friend to drop her off. I'll go get the guest room ready. I'll see you when you get home. Love you!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The phone line went dead as Courtney hung up to go and get the guest room ready for her baby sister. I guess this is a good time to get on with the backstories and descriptions of everyone. I'll start with Courtney. Courtney and I had been together the last 7 years, married for two. She was a 27 year old nurse who could make a pair of scrubs look as sexy as lingerie. She was about 5'4" tall. She had been in gymnastics in high school, and when we met, she still had that slender frame. She had put on a little bit of weight the last couple years. With her schedule, it could be hard to maintain a gym routine. She was still gorgeous. Luckily, most of the pounds she added went to her ass and her tits. She'd had a great rear before, but now it was much fuller, and there weren't many pairs of panties that her cheeks couldn't swallow. She also rocked a killer set of D-cups with very little sag, and she was no stranger to letting the girls out to breathe and showing some cleavage. She was a little thicker in the middle, but she carried it well, and I doubt there was anyone who would hold it against her. She had these piecing blue eyes and raven hair that went great with her pale complexion.

Next we'll move on to me. I'm Jake. I, at the time of this story, was a 30-year-old software developer trying to work my way up the chain of command at a large manufacturing corporation. I was about 5'10" and about 205 lbs. I was never the athletic type, but while I was working on my degree, I found that running was a great way to burn off some of the anxiety that used to plague me. It also turned me from the pudgy, out of shape nerd, into a nerd with a much more desirable body. I didn't have rippling muscles or a 6-pack, but I was in pretty good shape. I'd picked up some confidence with my new physique, which was exactly what I needed to woo Courtney into a date when I was introduced by my roommate, who was trying to nail Courtney's roommate and needed a wingman. We've been together ever since. We moved in together about four years ago.

Lastly, there's Lacy, Courtney's 19 year old sister.. I hadn't seen her since she left for college last fall. There were some similarities between Courtney and Lacy, but not many. They both shared their striking blue eyes, and both girls had a similar frame. But Lacy was an inch or so taller than her sister, and her hair was a dirty blonde color. The sisters had the same porcelain skin tone though. Lacy hadn't really been fit. Just a skinny, gangly teenager who had always preferred to wear baggy pants and hoodies then anything remotely form fitting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I got closer to my house, my phone dinged with a text notification:

Courtney - > Hey, Lacy and I are gonna head out for a while tonight. Enjoy your empty house, Luv u

Well, I guess the whole weekend wouldn't be ruined. When I got home, there was a note on the table from Courtney saying she'd bought me some beer, and she hoped I had a good night. There was also mention of making sure I stayed awake so she could be sure to "make it up to me". I grabbed my booze and booted up my computer. I messaged some friends, and before long, I was a few beers deep, an getting my ass kicked by the AI on Ready or Not. At 11, I'd decided I had had enough of the jerks on Brisa Cove and headed to bed. To say I was tipsy would be an understatement. The more BS deaths I had on my game, the more time I had to drink. The more I had to drink, the more deaths I had. It was a vicious cycle. So, I made my way to my bed on wobbly legs.

As I got undressed, I heard the front door pop open, and the sounds of two girls giggling, followed by the loud shushes that drunk people are sure no one else will hear. A few minutes later, Courtney burst through the bedroom door. As she closed the door behind her, her piercing eyes locked on to me. She was wearing a shimmering purple top that showed off her bust. A thin string that looped around her neck kept the shirt covering her body. Skin tight black jeans clung to her legs. She looked amazing. Without breaking eye contact, she reached behind her neck and pulled the strap over her head. As she dropped her top, her full chest came into view. Two proud D cup breasts topped with pepperoni areola and small 1/4 inch nipples. As she shimmied her shirt down, she unsnapped her jeans and dropped those to the floor as well.

She stood before me, naked except for a pair of sparkling purple panties that matched the top she was wearing. She quickly made her way over to me. By now, my cock had woken, and was quickly starting to stiffen. Wordlessly, she grabbed the waistband of my boxers and yanked them down. Within a second of my dick making it's appearance, it disappeared again, this time into her waiting mouth.

Normally, she prefaced oral by some foreplay, but she wasn't fucking around tonight as she devoured my prick. While her mouth bobbed expertly on my dick, her hand groped my shaft as she pumped and twisted her wrist. This was the most aggressive blow job I had ever had, and it didn't take long for my toes to start to curl.

"Courtney!" I gasped. "You're gonna make me c-"

Before I could even finish that sentence she relaxed her throat and took me all the way to the hilt. I erupted instantly. Spurt after spurt, she lopped it all up. Not a single drop escaped her lips. As I came down from my euphoria, I noticed I had a death grip on the sheets. She grinned up at me mischievously as she licked her lips.

"Holy shit Courtney" I let out, panting between words.

Without speaking, she crawled up my body. Across my waist, my stomach, and chest. She positioned her crotch above my face. She looked down at me as grabbed the gusset of her panties and pulled them roughly to the side. She quickly lowered her waxed pussy to my face, and I took the opportunity to hungrily lap up every bit of her sex. She was already soaking wet. I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy as she ground her crotch on my face. My hands roamed her body. One hand found purchase on her bubbly rear end the other cupped her perfect tit. I rolled her nipple between my thumb and finger while I probed her cunt with my tongue.

Courtney began moaning. Softly at first, but the more I worked on her, the less reserved she became. Her excitement was getting me going. I flipped her from riding my face and tossed her down on the bed in front of me. I reached down and ripped her flimsy panties and got them out of my way. I dove back between her legs and plunged a finger into her pussy while I began assaulting her clit with my tongue. I curled my finger up, grazing the rough patch of flesh on the inside of my writhing spouse.

"Oh fuck!" Courtney yelled as her legs clamped around my head like a vice. Her body started to convulse and she dug her nails into my scalp, pulling my tongue deeper into her pussy. I continued my attack on her pussy. Her legs continued to shake and her head rolled back, moans still escaping her lips. I looked down on her twitching body. Her chest was heaving, and her eyes were closed. The remnants of her panties still clinging to the side of her otherwise nude body. Looking down on her is when I realized I was once again hard. Painfully so. Without giving Courtney much time to recover, I drug the fat head of my cock through the natural lube leaking from her pussy. After a quick pass, I lined myself up with her whole and buried myself in her folds.

I began with a punishing pace, ramming my hips into her pelvis, only to withdraw, and do the same over and over again. My hands gripped her hips tightly, and I used her as leverage to make sure she got every single inch I had to offer. With each of my thrusts, her tits bounced forward and back. It didn't take long at this pace before I felt Courtney's legs wrap tightly around my waist. One of her hands shot out and grabbed my ass, pulling me deeper, the other moved as quick as lightning down to her clit. She began rubbing her clit counter-clockwise at a fever pace.

"Shit shit shitshitshitshit shit" she squealed as I felt a rush of wetness coat my prick. Her body tensed as her orgasm washed over her body. As she came down, she pushed me to the side, so I landed on my back next to her. Without missing a beat, she threw her leg over my lap and straddled me. Courtney's hand wrapped around my shaft coated with her juices, and expertly pointed it to her opening. Tenderly, she lowered herself onto me. Her body dropped forward and she mashed her mouth into mine. Our tongues explored one another's mouths. I could taste a hint of my ejaculate, mixed with a fruity flavored booze she'd consumed, and I was sure she could taste herself mixed with my beer.

I dug my fingers into her bubbly ass and tried to control the pace. She slapped my hands away as she raked her finger nails across my chest and began to ride me with abandon, moaning loudly. I once again grabbed her ass, and whispered for her to be quiet.

"You're sister is going to hear" I hissed.

As the words left my mouth I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock. She was getting close. I shoved my finger into her ass as she arched her back, and that was enough to send her completely over the edge. I felt my pelvis get absolutely drenched with my beautiful wife's climax. The sensation an stimulation of her orgasm was enough to trigger my own. I quickly rolled over Courtney, pinning her between the bed and my body. I barely cleared her tunnel before I felt my first spurt blast out of me, coating the opened petals of her pussy. My second spurt splattered across her mound, and my third hit her abdomen, and the under side of her boobs. The last three spurts lacked any real power, and joined the second, adding to the puddle on her mound. I absentmindedly stroked my dick, allowing the last few drops to further paint Courtney. I dropped to the bed behind her, our chests rising and falling rapidly.

I felt sleep begin to take me as I nuzzled my head into Courtney's. The last thing I recalled before my vision faded was Courtney pulling herself from the bed and heading for the shower down the hall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time I woke the next morning, the sun had long since creeped into my space, illuminating my room with the bright summer sunlight. Courtney wasn't next to me in bed. Off to work most likely, which meant she'd be working 7a-7p, and when she got home, she'd probably be so exhausted I'd be surprised if she didn't come home and go straight to bed.

I got up to head to the kitchen to get breakfast. Or lunch. I wasn't actually sure what time it was. As I made it to the door I stopped. I was pretty sure it was early, and that college kids rarely got out of their beds before noon. I was probably fine to walk nude to my kitchen. But a nagging little voice in the back of my head convinced me to put on some boxers at the very list.

When I got to the kitchen, I noted that the time said "9:23", so breakfast it was. I got together my skillet and rubber spatula, and grabbed the eggs, cilantro, shredded cheese and ham chunks that I would need to make my omelet, and I got to work preparing my breakfast.

I was just about finished with it when the front door burst open, and Lacy walked in. She had apparently been out for a run. This was the first time I'd laid eyes on her since she'd gone off to Florida for college. The meek teenager that hid in over-sized clothing had disappeared, and the girl in front of me was a 180 degree shift in what she had been. The first thing I noticed was the tanned skin that replaced the alabaster complexion she had most of the time I knew her. The second thing I noticed was the running shorts that fit her as tight as a second skin. As my eyes wandered upwards, I noticed they were tight enough they showed off the outline of her lower lips. Next, I noticed the sports bra that didn't leave a lot to imagine about her somewhat small, but incredibly perky teenage tits. Between the shorts and top was an incredibly fit stomach, with the slight indentation of abs. Every inch of exposed skin had a light sheen of sweat. I had never once looked at Lacy before and seen anything other than the gangly teenage sister-in-law. Never. Until now. She was an absolute smoke show, and I had been staring at her for far too long.

Lacy had been looking intently at her phone since entering the house. As she looked up from her phone, she pulled the headphones from her ears and made eye contact with me.

"Oh my God, Sean, it's been too long!" She squeaked as she ran over to me and gave me a hug. "Thank you so much for letting me stay. It means so much to me."

Me being mostly naked didn't seem to bother her in the least bit, but I was definitely feeling super awkward as our embrace ended. My boxers were rather tight and didn't leave a lot of room for interpretation on what I was packing downstairs. I turned back to my omelet, hoping I'd be able to keep myself under control. I honestly didn't think she'd be up, and never in a thousand years did I think I'd be attracted to her if she was.

"Do you want one?" I asked, pointing towards my breakfast.

"No thanks, I had a protein shake before my run. Plus, I'm all sweaty, and I probably stink, so if it's okay, I'll probably just go shower" Lacy replied.

She went off to her room and grabbed some things for the bathroom. A few moments later she walked down the hall from her room. I couldn't stop myself from stealing a glance as she went. Her ass was perfect. Tight and toned, encased in the white spandex of her running shorts. Each cheek proudly on display for my eyes to feast on. My concentration wavered and I knocked the skillet from the stove. It clattered to the floor, the commotion echoing off the walls and down the hall.

I managed to yank my gaze away from Lacy's ass a split second before she whipped around to see what had caused the racket. Unfortunately, that was about the only thing I was quick enough to do. I hadn't made any sort of move to clean up my mess, so Lacy was treated to the sight of me standing in the kitchen, wearing nothing but a pair of one-size-too-small boxers, that contained my partially erect manhood, straining against the thin fabric.

"Shit!" I yelled as I quickly started cleaning my mess. By the time I had my breakfast cleaned up off the floor, I heard the bathroom door click shut. I gave up on eating breakfast and headed to my room. I gave Lacy more of a peep show than I wanted to, and I was a little worried Lacy would tell Courtney. Not that I thought I really had to worry about anything. Courtney would understand I had just forgotten her sister was here. At least I had boxers on. This part of my morning routine was typically done in the buff.

To be continued