Maid Marian's Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Struggling to keep himself calm, he didn't hesitate to comply instead keeping the noble lady waiting.

"O-Of course, my lady."

And so he led Marian to the upper floor of the manor, following Oswald from behind. They walked across a corridor, with the sunlight shining their way through the windows. Henry was trying to keep his eyes ahead and ignore the fact that Marian was still clinging on him. But the softness of her chest was too much, to the point his mind was clouding with dirty fantasies.

He turned cautiously his gaze to the vixen, only to see a wicked, sultry smile on her face. Henry quickly looked back forward, but then a giggle just reached his ears, like she expected him to do so.

Fortunately, Oswald just stopped in his tracks, standing next to an ornate, engraved dark mahogany door with brass studs.

"Here we are, my lady! I hope you enjoy your stay." He said with a bow. "In the meantime, we are preparing the dinner for tonight. If you need our services, the maids will be waiting for the bells ringing and one of them will attend you."

"Thank you, Oswald." Marian released Henry's arm and turned to face him. "I'll see you at the dinner, Henry." She winked.

Marian then walked off and entered the chamber when Oswald opened the door for her. Henry on the other hand was still perplexed at Marian's unexplainable change of her behavior. He didn't see like she just become another person, but he never seen that side of her before.

"Now, Master Henry. Your room is right next to Maid Marian's." Oswald motioned to the other door, near the end of the hall. "We provided you a new set of clothes you'll wear for tonight's dinner."

"Thank you kindly." Henry thanked the steward with a smile.

"I'll be on my way, we are at your disposal if you need something, Master Henry." Oswald bowed and took his leave.

Henry however stood still, looking attentively at Marian's bedroom door. He didn't stop asking in his mind, what's wrong with Marian lately? A part of him wanted to go in there and talk to her for a moment at least, but he thought she must be getting some rest after the journey, so probably wouldn't be the best idea bothering her. Even so, he felt uneasy and confused about what Marian feels about him.

As far as he knew, Marian was supposed to be in love with Robin Hood, even he believed they both deserve each other. Although he couldn't deny that he's also in love with Marian, ever since the first time they met; but while he would love to have her by his side, he would respect her decision of who will be her lover, but that's beside the point.

He felt so lost to think how he should respond to Marian's coquetry. Hoping he would get the chance to get all the answers at the dinner, he decided to go to his room and have a moment to relax, before getting himself ready to have a hopeful pleasant night with the Lady Marian.

***

When night fell, Henry changed his new attire before following one of the maids to the dining room. Instead of the armor and the surcoat, he wore a golden-embellished dark-reddened doublet, fastened with a small belt, and fancy dark pants with matching boots. While he's not used to dress elegantly, he actually felt very comfortable to wear that, which he had nothing to complain.

The maid stopped in her tracks next to an arched doorway, stating that the dining room was on the other side.

"Lady Marian will be here shortly, Sir." She added.

Henry gave her thanks, before getting in.

The room was actually smaller than he had imagined. Instead of a long table with rows of chairs, there was a square table with only two chairs. Next to the table was a big stone fireplace, the only source of light illuminating the entire dining room.

Henry decided to wait for Marian before he would get a seat at the table, standing straight in front of the door, like a knight expecting for a noble's presence. Minutes later, the door was opened and Marian came in.

She wore the same lavender-shaded color, but darker. However the style of her gown was different. Her dress had a low-cut neckline that fully reveals her ample, creamy furred cleavage. The inner collar and her chest were trimmed with gold ornaments. She also wore a pair of long-sleeved gloves and a necklace with a glimmering emerald.

He was captivated that he admitted she looks even more attractive than her previous attire.

"My, my, Henry. You look stunning!" Henry snapped out when Marian praised his new image.

"T-Thank you, my lady. Y-You look gorgeous too." Henry suddenly clasped his mouth, expecting she would be somewhat offended by his words, but instead she let out a gentle laugh.

"Why thank you~ This was my choice to wear for tonight." She replied cheerfully. "Now, let's get our seats, shall we?"

"After you, my lady." Henry pulled a chair, allowing her to be the first to take a seat.

He proceeded to sit at the table, Henry never learned how to eat like a nobleman, but he trusted his instincts, starting by placing the napkin in his lap.

Suddenly, a group of cooks led by the head chef, finally arrived with the dinner served, but to his surprise, they brought a fair amount of meals; such as a bowl of green peas, hot buttered buns, a roasted turkey, a red lobster with melted butter, and for dessert an apple pie. As they placed the food on the table, his stomach began grumbling just by looking the sight of the feast.

"Bon Appetit!" The head chef bowed before he and the cooks left the room.

And so Henry and Marian started to serve their plates and enjoy the dinner, as the former poured Marian's goblet with wine.

"So Henry, what do you think about the manor?" Marian asked as she took a sip of the red wine.

"It's quite wonderful, my lady! I never imagined this place could be bigger! I might get lost if I ever want to go for a walk around here."

"Oh, what a coincidence you say that! That actually happened to me once, when I was young." She responded with a small, sheepish laugh.

"Wait, for real?" Henry said before taking a bite of the turkey.

"One time, before my uncle had to leave for a meeting, he told me to not get out of my room until he returns. I didn't mean to disobey him, but I just wanted to take some fresh air in the great back garden, so I decided to sneak out. I was really having a wonderful time being outside, like... it made me feel free, instead of being locked up in my room all day. Um... You know what I mean, don't you?" Marian embarrassingly asked, thinking she was just talking nonsense.

"Absolutely. I mean, sometimes I feel that way when I wanted to leave my village, to travel a bit at least. But you know, I've always been told that my home is the only safest place I can be." Henry smiled solemnly, reminding himself how much his parents cared too much for his safety.

Marian beamed at his comprehension before she continued.

"Well, as I was saying, when I got back inside the manor, I tried to find my way back to my room. Unfortunately I couldn't remember which way I took, even I was running randomly in the halls, before I realized I was completely lost." She said meekly, more embarrassed to remember her teenager's mistake.

"Man, I can't imagine how horrible it was for you. And then what happened?" Henry inquired, getting more engaged with Marian's little story.

"Thankfully one of the housemaids had found me and showed me the way back to my chamber. I was worried she might tell my uncle what I did, but to my surprise, when my uncle came to talk to her, she acted like nothing happened at all! Could you believe it?"

"I guess she didn't want to see you getting in trouble and wanted to protect you." Henry assumed with a smile.

"Yeah, that's what I thought in that moment." Marian agreed with a nod. "In the end, my uncle still doesn't know about what happened that day."

"Don't worry, I promise I won't tell King Richard your secret." Henry replied with a whisper.

"Thank you. This will stay between us." Marian giggled as she made a gesture of zipping her lips. "The point is, it would be better to ask one of the attendants to escort you somewhere. They know every corner of the manor better than us."

"Sounds fair."

As they went back to their dining, Henry felt even more relief to see Marian back to her old self; yet he didn't neglect the important question he needed to ask, but he couldn't bring that up to her. The reason was because he didn't want to make her feel guilty about what happened this afternoon, for him it would be a great insult. He thought about making a simple conversation she would like to talk about.

"By the way, Henry. Are you by any chance in a relationship?"

Henry choked on the wine he was drinking, but avoided to spit it out in front of the lady, who was still waiting for his answer. Strangely he was going to ask about how's her relationship with Robin Hood, but now that he was caught off guard, he was unable to change the subject.

"I... Well, no. I used to flirt with any lady I could find." Henry confessed, rubbing sheepishly the back of his head. "But those days were over after I became a knight. But, w-what about you?"

It might not be the appropriate moment to make that question, but at this point, it was now or never.

Marian blinked in surprise, clearly not expecting to hear that from him, but then, a genuine smile spread across her muzzle. And before Henry realized it, he almost flinched when he felt a hand rubbing across his thigh.

"Well, the truth is I'm still single, but I'm still looking for a man who can be my fiancée. Someone who can make me feel special." Marian stated suggestively as she slid her hand closer to his crotch.

Henry started to sweat as he tried to ignore the sensation. It's not like he found it unpleasant, but he still couldn't bring himself to get excited. At first he thought she was teasing him, but when he saw the burning lust in her eyes, it was enough to make him realize she's actually in love with him. Yet, he still couldn't find any sense at this revelation. He still had questions unanswered.

"My lady, I don't know how to say it but... I thought you wanted Robin Hood to be your fiancée. I mean, when did you start to have feelings for me?" He replied politely, but also nervously at the same time.

"Henry, don't tell me you really forgot the day you saved me." Marian's smile disappeared, becoming disheartened by his cluelessness.

Henry was taken aback, before he grew thoughtful to remember that day as Marian claimed. So many things happened since the rebellion though, even sometimes it was difficult for him to remember a single detail. However he finally recalled that day, the day when Marian was almost captured by Prince John's minions. The prince intended to keep Marian as a hostage in order to lure Henry and Robin Hood. Fortunately Henry found out sooner to rescue her before something horrible would happen to her.

"I remember now... I found you running away from Prince John's men when you got out of his castle. I acted quickly to get you on my horse and escape. But then I got badly wounded when an arrow pierced on my back, and..."

"Yet you held the reins to lose our pursuers. And after that, you took me to a nearby village, before you fell unconscious..." Marian leaned closer and placed her other hand on his. "I was the one who saved your life."

"Wait... you did?" Henry replied in disbelief.

"While I was treating your wound, I felt there was something familiar about you, and when I took a closer look at your face, I realized you share the same traits of a young boy who was mourning at the loss of his parents..."

Henry was even more confused what she's talking about, but the moment she just reminded him the day his parents died from sickness when he was fourteen, the image of a strange cloaked girl who showed up during the funeral just cropped into his mind.

Even though that girl came out of nowhere, she just came up to him and comforted him. Their bond grew stronger, each time the girl would get to see him and spend time walking together in the fields. Henry had developed feelings for her, even though she never told him about her family or where she came from, but the fact she was there for him when he needed, it was enough to trust her.

One day, he decided to tell her the truth. He still remembered they were standing on top of a hill, watching the sun setting, before expressing his love to her. Sadly, the girl just ran away from him, without even responding to his confession. It goes without saying that broke his heart, and to make it worse, that was the last time he saw her.

Nevertheless, he decided to move forward instead of grieving at the rejection. But as the years went by, he realized all the time he never knew her name, but the only thing he could remember about her is her snout under her cloak and her golden-brown eyes.

Suddenly, something just hit him. He noticed Marian had the similar features as that cloaked girl, but that moment he saw some sort of an illusion of her rejuvenating to her teenage years, until he witness the face of the same girl.

"You... Is it really you?" Henry slowly reached out, almost touching Marian's face, conflicted to realize if she's real or his mind was just playing tricks.

Marian smiled heartedly, before she grasped his hands and let him feel the soft fur of her cheek.

"I shouldn't have left you that way, I deeply regretted doing that to you since then. I wanted to tell you the truth and say how sorry I am, but I was afraid you'd hate me forever." The tears started to well up in her eyes. "Do... do you hate me?"

"No!" Henry snapped, almost startling Marian, but he gently leaned closer until his forehead touched hers. "I would never bring myself to loathe you! In fact, I am the one who should be sorry! I should have known from the beginning, but I was such a fool! Please, give me a chance to make it up to you, so we can start over again! Anything!"

Marian blinked in surprise at his boldness, but then, she licked her lips at his suggestion.

"Well, there's only one thing you can do for me..." She muttered huskily. "After the dinner, come to my chamber, when the moonlight shines through our windows."

Henry flushed his face, he already knew what she meant, but now he won't turn back his one and last chance, as he nodded with his head.

***

Moments later, Henry was now in his bedroom, sitting next to a desk while watching the moonlight filtering in through the window, just as Marian suggested. He still needed more time to reflect on the shocking turn of events that took place after the dinner, but right now Marian must be waiting for him.

It might be too soon he accepted her offer, but at this point he had enough to be hesitated. He had come this far, to finally be with the only woman he ever loved, and he will be damned if he's going to bail on her.

Gathering all his courage, he decided to get out of his room and then made his way to the next door. As he stood in front of Marian's door, he gulped the anxiety down his throat, before knocking.

He didn't get an answer, but then, the door was opened and Marian emerged, in a large lavender silk robe that covers her entire body, down to her legs. Yet the garment did little to hide her alluring curves of her figure, especially the outlines of her huge bosom.

When Marian laid her eyes on Henry, her face grew sultry before letting out a giggle.

"Glad you could make it. Come in."

Henry felt his face heating up by just hearing the gentle, but flirtatious tone of Marian's voice, as he stepped in her chamber. Taking a deep breath, he turned around to face Marian as she closed the door, as he took a glance at her silken pillows of her backside. He noticed her smile grew mischievous, before she drew herself closer to him with a sway of her hips.

"How about you strip your robe first? I want to see that body of yours I've been craving for." Marian eyed hungrily at his partially exposed chest.

His heart started beating rapidly and his breathing grew heavy with excitement at her request. Without any reason to be nervous, he untied the robe's ribbon, before sliding it off his shoulders and let it fall to the ground, revealing he's wearing nothing but a pair of braies.

Marian's eyes widened in delight at the sight of his remarkably well defined abs and his muscled chest, even her mouth gaped open that she almost drooled. But one thing that caught her undivided attention was a swollen bulge, poking through his underwear.

"Oh my, I wonder how much you've been keeping that up." She responded lewdly, running her tongue over her lips.

Henry only gulped as he anticipated Marian would also undress, but apparently she was restraining herself from doing it so.

"Please, take a seat over there, Henry." She motioned to her canopy bed, with blue lace curtains hanging over the sides.

Trying to ignore the feeling of his naked body getting cold, he walked up to the front of the bed and sat down, as Marian stood in front of him.

"I know you've been ogling at my body since we came here, Henry. Now it's time to give you what you've been dreaming for..."

In that moment, her robe comes off, and finally exposed her glorious, naked sculpture before him.

Henry let out a trembling gasp, gaping in awe at her cream-colored massive breasts, slightly heaving by her breathing. Her large, pink nipples sat erect on display, making them look so irresistible for the young knight. Henry continued to look down her body, praising with his eyes at her slim waist that accentuated her plumply toned stomach. Her puffy pussy was framed by well-rounded thick thighs would tempt any man to feel the softness, along her lovely long and sinuous legs.

However, what left him astonished was that Marian was actually wearing a provocative bondage outfit. Consisted a pair of leather gloves and leggins, including a collar around her neck with a metal ring attached.

"My God..." Henry breathed, reaching up with his arms to touch her, only to be stopped when Marian placed her hand against his torso.

"Not so fast there..." Marian said teasingly.

Then she pushed Henry gently, laying him down on the bed, before she was going to get herself on top of him. But Henry couldn't help but crawl away from her; not out of fear, but to reach the headboard so he could rest his head on the pillow. He just noticed the bed was surprisingly way bigger that could fit like two or three people.

Marian giggled as she continued to come closer to him like a predator, until she straddled him with her pillowy breasts pressing against his torso.

Henry flinched the moment he felt her hardened nipples prodding his chest. Yet he resisted the temptation by gripping the sheets.

"Are you nervous?" She purred, trailing her gloved finger down his pecs.

"A... A little." Henry stammered breathlessly, as his bulging erection was getting harder than he ever felt. "Although... I've been really looking forward to this..."

Marian smiled as she brought her lips closer to his, with her snout almost poking on his nose.

"Then allow me to give you the night you will never forget until the end of days..." And then, she captured his lips in a deep but passionate kiss.

Shutting his eyes, Henry finally decided to let it go by returning the kiss, as he placed his hands on her hips to caress her soft furred skin. He was surprised he felt more skin than fur, yet he wanted to feel more.

Marian let out a moan, with her body shuddering in pleasure by his touch. She then wrapped her arms around his neck and continued to explore his mouth with fervor. Suddenly, Marian shoved her tongue inside his mouth. She even started grinding her hips against his crotch.

Henry was taken aback by such an unexpected action from Marian, even it was his first time being french kissed. Then again, he never felt so aroused because of her. At this point, he realized there's no reason to take things slowly.