Maid Marian's Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Henry..."

Before Marian's words would come out of her mouth, Henry aimed his stone-hard mast, drenched with her juices, directly to her cum-coated spongy entrance. And then with a powerful thrust, he buried his manhood in her battered pussy.

Marian howled loudly with her face melting with pure bliss, feeling Henry's whole length hammering deeper inside her and pushing through her cervix. Out of all the kinds of pleasure she was feeling, this one had to be the most intense that she ever felt. Even her mind was going blank as the only thing she could think of was the desire of being ravaged by Henry even more.

Henry held her legs up by his arms and he continued hammering his pelvis into her skin, as her legs dangled into the air every time he collided his body into her own. He noticed more milk squirting out of her tits, and without forethought, he placed his hands on her breasts and started squeezing them to draw more of her breast milk.

"Hhhaahh! Aaagghh! Aaaah! Don't stop~! Fuck me harder!" Marian cried out merrily, shedding tears of exhilaration.

More determined to fulfill her wishes, Henry crawled up her body, until his hips pressed against her haunches, and put more effort into his thrusts. Both their faces were now inches away from each other, enough to feel their breaths and notice they're creased with sweat; they stare intently at each other, before Henry crashed his lips to hers, as he kept milking her with his hands.

"Mmhhm! Mmm! Mheenry~!" Her cries were muffled inside his mouth, as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Her legs were locked around his waist, clinging onto him for dear life. Henry was almost taken by surprise, realizing Marian now had him in a breath taking embrace, yet he had nothing to complain, instead he was pleased by her gesture. He continued licking Marian's tongue while grinding his crotch into her snatch vigorously.

Unfortunately, his seconds were counting down when he felt the pressure building up in his nutsack.

"Marian... I'm coming again!" Henry groaned sharply after he pulled his lips away from her, staring intently at Marian.

Her eyes widened before her face grew distorted with excitement. "Yes! Do it! Fill my naughty pussy with your tasty milk!" She begged. Henry could see the little hearts glowing in her irises.

Henry's breathing grew heavier, and as he placed both hands on either side of her shoulders, even with her tucked up legs still crossed around his sides, he pounded his whole body steadily into her pelvis, plowing Marian at a rapid-fire pace with his balls slapping against her twitching butthole.

Marian's eyes rolled to the back of her head, with her tongue slobbering out of her mouth as the drool cascaded down the sides of her opened jaw. She kept begging Henry to release his hot, white gravy inside her, yet her words became incoherent since she was already lost in arousal.

"Oh God... Oh fuck... Marian... Aaah! I love you! I fucking love you, Marian!" Henry let out a war cry, and with his balls throbbing, he finally let loose the last batch of his cum into her womb.

"I love you too Henry!" Marian tossed her head back onto her pillow and moaned on top of her lungs when she already reached her climax. "HYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH~!"

Her whole body convulsed with a great sense of sexual relief, but she didn't let him go from her grasp, so she could feel the loads of his luscious, white juice filling her up. However, her meat vase couldn't handle such a large quantity of his cum, which began to overflow through her warm depths. As the result, some globs of spunk leaked out from her pussy's inner walls, even with Henry's cock still plugged in.

Henry was gasping for breath, incredibly exhausted that his face was already drenched in sweat, but also he could feel the breast milk spraying underneath his chest. He looked down to see Marian's face filled with crippling pleasure. Leaning closer to her, he cupped his hand on her face and pressed his lips against hers, which Marian happily returned it.

A few minutes later, Henry had finished draining the last drop of his sperm, before sliding out his member from her battered fuckhole. At that moment, his excessive seed came oozing out of her cunt, splattering her bed with cum and fluids.

Releasing a heavy sigh of relief, he rolled onto his back and collapsed next to Marian. Even though he was reduced to exhaustion, a thought in his mind brought him back to his full awareness. He just finally claimed Marian's virginity, but what will happen if Marian gets pregnant? How would King Richard feel once he found out Henry and Marian were now in a relationship?

Suddenly, Marian crawled on top of him, as she swung her leg over his hips, snapping him out of his self-absorbed fears.

"My, we're in such a mess, aren't we?" Marian giggled as she looked over her bed with its blankets strewn everywhere and soiled with fluids and sweat.

Henry smiled in amusement at her statement, but then it vanished when he noticed the leaking cum between her legs, reminding him about his apprehension. Even while Marian was pecking on his cheek, it was not enough to reassure him. He decided to open up his anxiousness to her.

"Marian... Please tell me... What's gonna happen to us?"

Marian stopped kissing him and sat up with a puzzled look. "What do you mean?"

"What's gonna happen to us if you get pregnant because of me?" He turned to express his discomfort to her. "It's just... I really want to spend my life with you, and I would be happy if you'll carry my child, but what if your uncle doesn't accept this? I mean, aren't you supposed to be engaged with someone else? And what about-" A finger pressed against his lips, silencing his blabber.

Henry turned his attention back to Marian, seeing her face softened with understanding, yet a small smile plastered on her face.

"Oh Henry, what made you think my uncle allowed you to come with me? It's not because of your job as my bodyguard, was because he trusts you. And he needs you to take care of me, even if I'll end up carrying your child." She caressed her gloved hand across Henry's face.

"Wait, you mean..." Henry remained stunned as he realized what Marian actually meant.

Marian smiled brightly, before kissing softly on his lips "You don't need to worry about our future Henry, instead you should cherish the moment we're now spending together, after all these years we've been apart. Besides, it would take you a lot of time and effort to get me pregnant..." She narrowed her eyes and ran her tongue over her lips mischievously.

Henry's breath caught in his throat, gulping down a lump in his throat. Suddenly he started to feel aroused, even his troubled thoughts immediately vanished after Marian put his mind at rest.

"I guess you're right. Thanks for telling me all of this, Marian." He responded brightly, before letting out a yawn.

"We should get to sleep." Marian replied as she lied down next to him, hugging him closer against her naked body. "From tomorrow we still have fun to do around here... Even I have more secrets to show you... " She whispered into his ear.

Henry shivered at her suggestion, but then he grew a smirk across his mouth. He shared a deep passionate good-night kiss with her, as he reached around her waist with his arm to fondle her big, soft ass. He used his other hand to swing a blanket over them.

"I love you, Marian..." He mumbled and leaned his head on her head.

"I know... I love you too, Henry." Marian sighed blissfully as she nuzzled her snout against his neck.

They both huddled together, closed their eyes and their minds slowly drifted into a profound and peaceful sleep. Happiness filled on Marian's face by receiving the warmth from the bodyguard, who now has become her future fiancée.