Maid Marian's Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running his hands down to her backside, Henry fondled both of her cheeks, but he barely could grab a handful of one of them, as if they're like a pair of big doughs. Regardless, that didn't stop him from giving her a gentle squeeze, earning a small squeal from Marian.

"Oh Henry... You always wanted to touch my ass, hmm?" She giggled after breaking the kiss, with a string of saliva splitting between them.

"Yeah, but you know, I tried to be polite with you..." Henry chuckled without taking his hands off her buttocks.

"Well, in that case..." Marian trailed off as she climbed off him, leaving him a little disappointed since he wanted to keep making out with her.

Before he was going to ask her what she had in mind, Marian turned around and then lowered her legs on either side of his head. He realized he was staring closely at her pussy, glistened by her wetness, before a drop of her juices just fell down to his cheek.

"Show me how much you worship my ass, Henry..." Marian turned at him over her shoulder with an euphoric grin, before lowering her hips on his face.

"Hmmph!" Henry's mouth engulfed her dripping pussy, as the fervent scent of her crotch reached his nose. He started to lick all over her folds and used his hands to grope her massive glutes once again.

"Aaahh~! Yes, that's it! Don't you dare let a single drop go to waste~!" Marian slurred salaciously, rubbing her pinkish slit all over his jaw, so she could feel his tongue going inside her.

Although Henry was getting suffocated while being crushed by her heavy rump, he was so overwhelmed by her incredible bittersweet-tasting fluids, he didn't even care if he needed to breathe. Instead he took his face deeper into her ass, slurping greedily through her inner caverns.

Marian's body began to tremble as her ecstatic moans rang out the entire room, thankfully nobody was behind the walls to hear the commotion. But before she let the intense pleasure could her mind, she noticed his erection throbbing inside his underwear, as she could hear Henry's muffled grunts of discomfort.

She let out a giggle as she caressed his erection through the fabric of his underwear.

"Aw, you poor thing~ You must be in a lot of pain... Let me help you with that."

Grasping the waistband of his braies, Marian slid the underwear down over his calves, before she let out a gasp when Henry's cock finally sprang out from its prison, slightly batting her lecherous snout.

"Oh my goodness!" Marian gasped, witnessing his 10-inch glory growing and twitching before her eyes.

She licked her lips, before grasping his fully hardened length, she could even feel the whole member pulsating in the palm of her hand. Her mouth watered at the sight of the small drop of pre-cum oozing out of his tip.

"This is my very first time I get to see a human cock... It looks so delicious~" She began stroking his throbbing shaft, before sticking out her tongue and licked over the glans.

She hummed in delight after getting the first taste of his cum, while it was quite salty, it was actually sweet for her palate. Her lips pressed against his tip before starting to suck his pecker.

Henry groaned into Marian's pussy as his whole body flinched, after feeling the sudden warm contact of her mouth around his member. Deciding to return the favor, he hooked his arms around her waist and shoved his face deeper into her bottom, sucking all of her leaking juices, while the tip of his nose poked against her pucker. Then ran his tongue over her pink pearl above her cooch.

"Hmmmphh~!" Marian cried out when she felt her loins sizzling with excitement, without letting his cock slip out of her lips.

As her libido was out of control, she swallowed a few inches of his dick deeper into her mouth, with her tongue slithering across his length. As Marian lowered down onto his crotch, her breast mushed against his thighs, which Henry responded with a pleasant moan.

Her other hand wandered down to his scrotum and then fondled his walnut-sized balls with delicacy. Marian had grown addicted to the taste of Henry's cock, as she ferociously devoured back and forth onto his member, until she already took the rest of it into her mouth.

"Hhaaah! Oh God! I can't take it anymore! I'm going to cum!" Henry pulled his head away from her cunt to give her a warning.

Marian's eyes shot wide open, before releasing his rod out of her mouth and looked back over her shoulder at him with an exhilarated look.

"Yes! Give me your cum, Henry! But don't stop what you're doing! I also want to give you my cum!" She cried out in ecstasy, before swallowing his meaty cock again, but more aggressively that she was making loud and lecherous noises.

Feeling the imminent orgasm surging up through his body, Henry continued to eat out her moistened cunt raggedly, while he kept gripping on her buttcheeks. He slightly bucked his hips upwards to get his dick further into her throat.

"Mmphm... Auugh... Hmmph!" Marian gagged softly with her eyes rolled up, feeling her throat muscles stretching out by the girth of Henry's member.

With a raspy growl, Henry already reached his limit before releasing a fair amount of his seed into her mouth. His body began to convulse as he was unleashing the climax he was holding back for a while.

"Mmmmmmppppphhhhh!" Marian whimpered as her cheeks puffed out, trying to consume all the spunk her lover was pumping. She made sure not to spill a single drop of his man cream out of her lips, making audible gulps that would arouse Henry.

Simultaneously, Henry didn't stop sucking her cunt when Marian was humping herself against his face. And the next thing he knew, he heard Marian's muffled scream, before he felt her insides getting tight around his tongue, and then she started to spill her female juices on his mouth.

For the first time he began to taste the incredible sweetness of her fluids, as he drank everything she was spurting out.

Marian drew her head back with her mouth still latched around the broad head of his cock. She gave him a hard suck to drink all what was left of Henry's tasty sperm. And then with a 'mhwap!', she finally released his dick. Though she still felt his lips between her legs, causing her body to shudder in delight; but she decided to let Henry catch his breath, as she lifted her backside off his head.

"Whoa... Marian... That was... Holy shit..." Henry panted, with his stubble soaked with the remains of Marian's fluids.

He thought about taking a moment to rest, but that didn't help Marian's dripping pussy was still hanging above him. It was such an arousing view for him that he couldn't just turn his gaze away from it. Consequently, his mind succumbed to the impure desire of feeling her forbidden entrance, to make her feel ashamed for her deviant behaviour.

As Marian brought her attention back to his virile member, to her surprise, she noticed it was getting stiffer and twitching, until it became harder and erect, just like moments ago. She was under the impression Henry would be a little exhausted after releasing a first load, but now she's more curious to know how long he can endure.

Feeling her vaginal lips quivering for more, she crawled forward on fours, overwhelmed with eagerness that made her body shiver. Henry sat bolt upright and watched Marian showing off her fleshy rear with a hungry look in his eyes, but he had more attention to her drenched womanhood.

A seductive smile etched over Marian's gorgeous features, before she spread her fleshy folds wide open with her fingers, giving him a clear view of her soggy pink passage.

"Henry... I can't take it anymore. I want you to make love to me" She spoke smoothly, shaking her hips side to side that made her backside wriggle. "Come on~ Are you gonna leave your princess like that?"

Henry gritted his teeth, getting a little fed up Marian was teasing him over and over again, ever since the beginning, but what she didn't know was that he had a little payback waiting for her.

Getting on his knees, Henry took position behind her, as he placed a hand on one of her fat buttcheeks, making her squirming at his physical contact. Taking a hold of his rod, Henry rubbed his thick pole between the groove of her apple-bottom to cover his genital with her female juices.

Marian's gasps became more and more aroused, but at the same time grew impatient and she humped her lower body against his pelvis.

Growling huskily at her greediness, Henry pressed the tip of his sword against the throat of her scabbard, and with a deep breath, he drove his lubricated cock through her canal of flesh. He couldn't hold back a gasp, greatly blissful to feel her compressive innards clenching tightly around his prick.

"Hhhyyyyaaaaaahhh~!" Marian reared her head back and wailed with her body trembling.

Before Henry thought he was hurting her, he saw more of her juices squirting out of her twat, before feeling her womanly warm cavern getting soft and slippery.

"M-Marian... did you just..." He remained completely froze that he didn't pull himself away from her.

The princess kept squirming, with her hands gripping the sheets. "Forgive me... I couldn't resist..." She wheezed before turning back to him, with tears welling up in her eyes. "I'm so happy this is finally happening... Please, don't you stop from there... Give me more of your cock!"

His heart skipped a beat, and without hesitation, Henry effortlessly plunged his manhood deeper into her front hole, until his pelvis rested on her buttocks. Marian let out another moan of delight at the sensation of fullness in her fertile depths. And as Henry took a brief moment to collect himself, he started to unleash his lustfulness and fucked his princess in heart's content.

"Hhhaaahhh~! Yes~!" Marian wailed out, full in euphoria, as she felt her insides expanding by the hardness of his meat stick.

She wagged her fluffy tail excitedly, before it clasped around his waist. Henry almost shivered when her fur touched his skin, but he took the gesture kindly, which prompted him to increase the pace of his thrusts.

He found himself staring at her pair of buttcheeks shaking each time his body slapped against her rump. Out of instinct, he raised his right hand, before bringing it down and slapped her on one of her round orbs.

Marian's eyes widened the moment she felt the painful, yet evenly pleasant, stinging in her backside. "

Hhhiiieeeeehhh~!" She shrieked with her arched back, loosely hanging her tongue out of her mouth. "Yes! Spank me! Punish me for being such an indecent woman!"

With a groan of acknowledgment at her scandalous request, Henry spanked her supple flesh again and again, enjoying the sight of her ass wiggling around. And taking a hold on her hips, he kept plowing her harder, as the sound of their skins slapping each other echoed throughout the room, along the constant cries and moans from Marian.

She met his thrusts by pushing her hips backwards against his abdomen, taking his rod further to the neck of her womb. Her full-sized knockers started swinging back and forth, as her nipples rubbed the cloth of the blanket.

"Fuck... You're really such a fucking pervert princess!" He grunted hoarsely as he felt her love tunnel clamping down on his dick with so much pressure, though it didn't stop him to give her another spanking.

He bent his upper frame over Marian's sculptured body, with his arms reaching around her bosom. Henry then grabbed her springy tits with his hands and fondled them, as her nipples jutted out between his fingers.

"Ooooohhh~! Henry - Haahh! - how did you know my nipples are sensitive? Mmmhhnn!" Marian whimpered with her hands clutching the bed sheets.

Henry leaned closer to her and whispered to her ear. "Let's just say I learned how to make a woman yield to me..." He nuzzled his face to the crook of her neck.

Marian's eyes were rolled up, adoring the way Henry was brushing his lips along her delicate skin, as he kept hammering down on her rear. Her vigorous ecstasy was too much to bear that she was losing her strength to keep herself up, as well her consciousness of her surroundings.

Noticing Marian's face distorted with pure pleasure, Henry reached his hand around her neck and brought her face closer to him, before pressing his lips to her.

"Mmmmmhhhhnnnnnn!" Marian mewled into his mouth, as they both rolled their tongues around each other.

Henry's pelvis smacked loudly against her bouncy butt, with his scrotum slapping down against her wet folds. As he continued french kissing Marian, he kept pinching and twisting her tits. Since they were still embraced, they could perceive the heat on their sweaty bodies, but they grew very fond of it that they would never want to be separated.

After a few more minutes of their love making, the tension boiling up in his being warned him for his next climax.

"M-Marian! Unggh! I'm coming again! Do you want me to pull it out?" He asked softly as he broke the kiss.

"No! Don't! I want you to cum inside me!" The princess pleaded, keeping his face closer to her with her hand cupped on his cheek. "Cum inside me, Henry! Please!" She closed her eyes and locked her lips with him again..

A part of him was unsure due to his fear of getting her pregnant, but the excitement instantly shook the thought out of his mind. In the end, he was more focused on satisfy her needs.

Gathering all his energy for his last thrust, Henry howled out of his lungs and drove his cock deeper in her cervix, before releasing his second load inside her womb. He held Marian closely to him as he kept pumping his load, but he didn't realize he was squeezing her boobs so hard.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnn~!" Marian let out another orgasm with a bit of pain, but the truth is his roughness excited her even more.

After Henry finished unloading the last ropes of his spunk, he decided to let her go and pulled his dick out of her cunt. Marian slumped down on her bed, with her backside sticking up in the air. As Henry recovered his breath, he watched a small spurt of his cum dribbling out of her gaping tunnel, staining the blankets with the viscous liquid.

He laid back down on the bed with a sigh of relief, with his head resting on the pillow, completely worn out after his climax. At this moment he wasn't even sure if he would like to keep doing this. Probably Marian must be also exhausted, since she put all of her energy into her orgasm.

He was going to close his eyes, but then he almost jumped when he felt a sudden suction on the head of his member. He looked down and saw Marian slurping over his flaccid dick, staring lustfully at him.

"M-Marian?" Henry let out a groan while Maria was cleaning his manhood drenched with her juices.

"We're not done yet, my love..." She purred as she pecked the tip of his penis.

Henry was too tired to feel excited, but he couldn't hold back the thrilling sensation of her tongue running along his member, while her hand was gently stroking his shaft. It felt so incredibly good that his dick was starting to get harder again.

Marian hummed delightfully when she felt his meat growing bigger in her mouth, before releasing his cock now cleansed. Then she inched closer to Henry and positioned herself on top of him, placing her legs around his waist. As she bent straight, Henry followed the motion of her fat breasts bouncing slightly with his eyes.

Her naked body covered in sweat glistened by the glow of the moonlight through the curtains, as she rested her sparkling eyes on him, with a hint of insatiable hunger behind her look.

"Now it's my turn to ride you..." She cooed perversely as her tail began to wag.

Henry was speechless, for a moment he got her completely under his thumb, and now it seems like they're exchanging the roles. However, he couldn't help but find that kind of position very... appealing. To have a woman on top of him is something he never imagined, yet he was intrigued to find out how this would feel.

Lifting her hips slightly, Marian slid her gloved hand under her groin and grasped his member, lining it up to her cum-soaked pussy. And without taking a second, she lowered her posterior and shoved Henry's entire length within her soaking wet tunnel once again.

"Aaaaahhhh!" She moaned with her tongue stuck out of her mouth, spending a moment to feel her inner walls clenching around his throbbing organ. She could even feel his cock going further than the last time.

Then she proceeded to slam her hips back and forth against him, smacking his upper thighs with her bottom. She progressively picked up her pace with her movements, as her cries of pleasure grew louder like a siren from the seas. The bed started to creak audibly each time she was pounding herself onto his meat.

Henry gasped and moaned excitedly, he never thought it would be so arousing to have Marian bouncing up and down on his lap while riding him. Reaching his hands down, he placed them around her waist, before rocking his hips gently upward, since he was pushed down by the weight of her thighs.

As he caught the sight of her sizable breasts swaying rhythmically, his mind has succumbed with the temptation to feel her soft globes. He reached up and sunk his fingers into the thick meat of her buxom chest. Marian screamed joyfully and arched her back facing up towards the ceiling.

Henry gasped breathlessly when he felt his member getting strangled by her compressing walls. Even so, he kept fondling her tits as he continued thrusting his rod inside her. Marian was brought back to reality by the stirring sensation in her sacred garden, before she looked down longingly at him, with her hands flattening on his bare chest.

And then, she leaned down and hung her huge melons over his head, as she proceeded to roll her hips against his waist. At that moment, Henry watched her perky pink nipples dangling in front of his face, tempting him to have a taste of them. He licked his lips, before he leaned closer and latched his mouth into one of her teats.

"Ooohh! Yes Henry! Suck them! Suck them!" Marian mewled and placed her hand on the back of his head, running her fingers affectionately through his hair.

He thrust his hips further into her womanhood as he continued sucking her breast like a baby, he even used his teeth to nibble around her nub. Marian began to furiously rub herself against him, as his rod slid in and out of her cunt. She was panting heavily like a heated bitch, as her wide buttcheeks slapped noisily on his waist.

Henry moaned into her breast, before switching to the other nipple to give it the same treatment. But all of a sudden, he felt something creamy spurting inside his mouth, but the sweet flavor made him realize it was her breast milk. No wonder why Marian wanted to breastfeed him so bad.

Nonetheless he had no time to be shocked the fact Marian could lactate, so he continued to drink her milk, as he felt the head of his cock already penetrating the cervix while Marian was riding him harder. It was now a matter of minutes before he's going to reach his limit.

Freeing the nipple off his mouth, as some of her milk sprinkled on his face, he laid down so he could meet Marian's lascivious expression. She stared back at him, and he could've sworn by looking behind her eyes, she wants him to cum inside her again. But she was unaware Henry had another idea.

Trailing his hands down her legs, Henry hooked his arms under her knees. The excitement on Marian's face vanished, and before she noticed, Henry used all his strength to carry her, as his member was pulled out of her love tunnel.

Marian yelped in surprise as he turned over and laid her back on the bed. She soon realized Henry got her pinned beneath him, as he hauled her legs around his waist. She bit her lower lip anxiously, but to see him taking her in missionary position, she could feel her vaginal muscles trembling eagerly.